Vainu

Data-driven sales prospecting & sales intelligence platform

Vainu Reviews

Pros

Ease of use is great to have but most important is really top quality leads Vainu has been able to provide. Definitely boosting our sales.

Mikko T.

It is very good to figure out what type of companies are in you area. The lists of companies by certain segments are very useful.

Riina M.

It is the most comprehensive software that we could find that suits a purpose of finding good sales leads.

Jussi U.

Cons

If you don't pay enough attention on search criteria you'll end up with lot of useless information as well. Some people at our company have struggled with finding some functionalities.

Atte A.

Philip F.

At first there were too many updates and there were problems with integrations, after that integrations worked very well.

Camilla G.

4.4

Very good asset for sales professionals. Valuable customer information easily available.

Helps a lot in prospecting potential customers. Gives tons of information about my customers. Easy to check out what is going on in certain industry or customer group.

Pros

Best single tool for prospecting so far. Easy to list attributes that are important for you and start looking for good leads. Customer friendly user interface. Customer support has been great. Also does media tracking for your entire customer portfolio if you wish.

Competitors not even near

Pros

Cons

Configuring triggers the way I need can be a bit time consuming at first try.

Top Notch Prospecting Tool. Everything you need to know about your ICP.

Vainu was the way I would start every business day. Takes minutes to find ideal prospect and the resources to craft the perfect outreach to them.

Pros

Vainu is extremely easy to use... and makes prospecting Fun. This solution gives you the tools and information to know EVERYTHING you could possibly need about your future customers.

Cons

While a great tool, the US Database can use a little work. The Nordic Databases are their bread & butter... wow they know it all about those organizations

Not right fit for us

If you sell to corporates, then Vainu might be right for you. If not, the exercise of trying to collect information is tedious and requires a lot of excel work. After a year of trying to make it work, we abandoned it and hired cheap labor abroad to collect data and validate it for us. For individual reps, having it alongside LinkedIn might be helpful. Limited markets - don't buy their new markets, its extremely limited.

Pros

We bought mainly because we sell to a market that's hard to identify (small gyms and studios). Being able to search by company name was probably the most beneficial part.

Cons

For a lot of data we received, it was just a collection of yellow page data. Pozo and dribble litter the results and Vainu offers no additional benefit here. My team got very frustrated with their data compared to other sources we have.

Customer Data searching tool for Account Managers

Always when I have used it my experience has been positive. I have founded at least level of 90% all necessary information I have looked.

Pros

Wide range of information of the companies you are looking for.

Cons

Nothing to claim about the Vainu.io. Basic use is simple.

Great solution for gathering relevant data for prospecting

-- Efficiency in generating prospect lists -- Exploring new markets to sell to -- Gathering information about trends in target industries -- Relating to customers/prospects through data about their companies Vainu continues to improve on its database every day (they can track more than 100 million companies worldwide currently). They are a startup that customers are evolving alongside. I find that...

Pros

One of the best features of Vainu is its ease of use. As someone in the business development space, I want SaaS programs that allow me to dive right in and access the kinds of information I need. Vainu does just that. It is a creative solution that allows me to gather information on companies worldwide. Moreover, Vainu has a team committed to customer service and keeping customers happy. They have been there from demos and beyond, willing to answer any questions and train me along the way. If you're looking for a tool to help you start really prospecting and figuring who may need your product or service, Vainu is the way to go.

Cons

Glad to hear you find our solution easy to use! Hopefully we'll be able to help you "dive right in" the company information you need in the future as well!

Best software to get new sales

Before a meeting with a customer I can check everything importand from Vainu and see what new has happened in that company. Gives me more information than I coud get from the company´s own web page.

Pros

Best software tool for sales persons.

Cons

Pricing, because if you need only one licence, you can´t buy just one licence.

Best customer/lead search engine

New customer acquisition has never been this easy

Pros

Good search criterias. I can narrow down search to specific customer groups/segments and shows only relevant companies.

Cons

Search criteria don't always work perfectly

Using Vainu

Pros

It is very useful to get the results to excel, also the lists are dynamic, so no need to be afraid that there is old information.

Cons

I don´t know anything to improve! So satisfy at the moment.

Vainu is a pro tool for a pro salesperson

Pros

Vainu helps salespeople strike when the iron’s hot. I.E. it helps us to be more relevant to our customers.

Cons

The export festure is limited and the use of Vainu as a specialist tool for segmentation and prospect identification is limited. I see it more as sales support tool for those operating near the end customer.

Vainu helps to find profitable sales prospects fast and at scale, with minimum effort.

More quality prospects, time savings, better sales management, better sales tracking, satisfied sales people :)

Pros

You save time and find right prospects as fast as possible. It's also easy to sort prospects by industry, revenue, digital foot print... etc.

Cons

Vainu has fixed all the bugs we have reported. So no, I can't really say what I would like least about it nowadays...

Extremely happy to hear Vainu has been able save you time and help you find right prospects. And thank you for reviewing us here on Capterra!

Tool of the Sales Talents

Starting meaningful conversations at the right time and being at the pulse of my key accounts.

Pros

Great ROI! Best fit for tech-savvy sales&marketing people

Cons

It would be great to have integrations for more CRMs' .

My alltime online catalogue and search for clients info

new contacts customers, prospects

Pros

Easy access to see actual information about situation, contact persons, happenings, news, addresses, groupsearch for segmentationing customers, My alltime online catalogue and search for clients info

Cons

To find some certain specific info is not always so ea even possible for segmentation needs, does not work well enough ,could work better with regional search

Vainu review

Pros

Vainu is very easy to use. Software is user-friendly and instructions are understandable. Help is always there when needed. Very useful tool in my daily work when analysing markets or competitors.

Cons

Sometimes information takes a longer while to load but can't think of anything else to add here.

Using every day and basic updated company data most important. Need some help about sampling.

Pros

Basic data easy to use and I like specially updated data which I can use in sales. Integrated link to CRM system is also positive change in future.

Cons

Samling is not so easy to build, need some consultation. I don´t know for sure how I can receive e-mail notify about interesting company changes.

Vainu

We use Vainu when we search new clients. We also follow news about acquisitions and mergers daily.

Pros

Software is easy to use and integrations with other apps works very well.

Cons

Using it to stay up to date about my customers and at the same time looking for prospects.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and has a lot of great features to make it easy to find the information you are looking for. Great tool for finding new potential customers.

Cons

There is not much not to like about this software. Perhaps the only negative thing for me is that there are so many different tools to filter what you are looking for that it takes a lot of effort to search for something (not such a bad thing though when you need to be specific).

Outstanding achievements with Vainu

Vainu gives a vast amount of value to everyday working and selling process. Very pleased with it.

Pros

Easy to use, simple graphics, accessibility to vital information.

Cons

Some information about decisions in municipalities and public sector are a bit hard to find

Weekly sales. 'Nuff said. Also the UX is top of the notch.

Sales x10

Pros

To be honest it is really easy to use. From the first day I started using Vainu I instantly got the hang of it. Great value for money. Customer service is swift and efficient.

Cons

Waiting for you guys to go overseas with it!

Great tool for prospecting

Pros

It identifies signals to a one system that is easy to use. IN marketing we are able to produce specific target groups and look-a-like audiences.

Cons

It should be in more of the countries that we operate in.

Fresh and easy going software for automated and manual data mining

Pros

Software has easy and intuitive user interface and therefore it's fresh and easy-going for me. I also liked about automated reports to my email, overall database, integrations for other social media platforms

Cons

Sometimes there is little too much data about same project or prospects because there is no pre-filter, maybe in next version or update will add this one.

Easy to use.

Pros

Graphic parts, highly useable. I have made my own lists of interesting customers or prospects and checking them every day. Very easy.

Vainu

Pros

Easy to use, useful information. Continuous developing.

Cons

Quite a new program. everything is not ready yet.

Vainu is a key tool in our firm for finding new sales leads

Pros

Cons

There are some sales people in our firm who find it challenging to start using Vainu. Perhaps the Vainu mobile app could be a solution. However, our CRM doesn't support connection with the app.

A good way to get a total overview of your targets.

Being able to raect on stuff going on in my customers life!

Pros

Allows you to be reactive on your customers events and on their point of view. Easy to get news about the customers fed automagically.

Cons

I would wish for a better export list function to withdraw data easier. Maybe to be able to put in data myself?