noCRM.io Reviews

4.51/5 (103 reviews)

Flammarion Albuquerque

The complete CRM

Reviewed 2016-12-27

We used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.

Pros
This CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.

Cons
The pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.

Brandon Mushlin

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-04

Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros
Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons
Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Julien Charpentier

The simpliest prospecting tool ever!

Reviewed 2016-10-09

We have been using YDNCRM in my company for two years now. It is the first tool I put in place when I joined. It is by far the easiest softaware to follow customer conquest, pipe and new business gain. Extermely user friendly, my team and I use it every day. I know in real time what to do and what my team does. Business meetings wtih my team don't need to be prepared anymore : every information is in YDNCRM and comes out in a click. Very simple but powerful too!

Pros
Simple, user friendly, very good for customer conquest.

Cons
Doesn't propose any emailing campaign.

Eduardo Estefano Neto

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Pros
The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields. It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user. By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons
If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward. The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Mark Davidson

No CRM

Reviewed 2018-08-02

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups. Its a good basic tool

Pros
Very user friendly, Updated often and service is good.

Cons
Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Jim Markham

Mortgage Advisor

Reviewed 2016-12-27

Easy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.

Pros
access on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.

Cons
If you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.

Zach McAllister

Use of the CRM for business clients tracking

Reviewed 2017-04-18

Pros
The system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.

Cons
It works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.

Joshua Scult

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Cons
Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

Chris Van Patten

NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible

Reviewed 2014-10-10

I've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time. What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along. If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!

Pros
+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes + The UI is clear and easy to navigate + Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms + The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had

Cons
+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.

Bowen Dwelle

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

Reviewed 2019-09-27

My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

Pros
Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

Cons
I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

Anonymous

Best Tool for Outbound Lead Tracking

Reviewed 2019-10-26

Pros
How fast and easy it is to add or update lead

Cons
At first there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get used to it.

Stavros Quintanar

A tool the team can finally use!

Reviewed 2016-10-25

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose. The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage. Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process. It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Pros
Ease of use. Familiar Interface Good webinars

Cons
It may be limited . Could have a little of other process integrations.

Bruce Rodrigues

Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline

Reviewed 2016-02-25

In tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline. The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes. Customer service was great!

Michelle King

LOVE IT

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Cons
So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.

Natalia Ramirez

noCRM reliable

Reviewed 2018-11-03

Pros
noCRM.io I am in trial period but so far is the best application I've seen for the management of prospects, leads and clients

Cons
excellent option for a sales team, could have some, but they are not significant, in general excellent option.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Harold Garzón Romero

WHAT EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Pros
I'm working with this CRM for the first time and I think it's quite simple to use it is reliable, very good option for a sales team, I can open it on several devices so very well

Cons
For the moment nothing negative to aim, excellent option.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Daniel Dainty

Exactly what I needed. Up and running within minutes.

Reviewed 2016-01-11

Sage, Act, Dynamics ... ugh. All I want is a way to track my leads. I don't want anything complicated. I was looking around for a way of getting stuff in and out of my accounting system and discovered YDNACRM on Zapier. So, wait, I don't *actually* need a CRM? I took the trial and within a few days entered my billing info because I knew that this was exactly what I needed. The morning splash of business in my inbox is a great reminder of what I have got to do today, the links direct to the leads in the emails are great for on-the-go management, and the allocation to other members of your team, status updates, amount & probability reports are the icing on the cake. And the video tutorial which walks you through the whole entire system in 15 minutes is exactly what is needed. Top marks all round. Highly recommended.

Vagner Isidorio

Exactly what i needed!

Reviewed 2016-12-02

The software is simple, very intuitive and easy to use. It's really easy to customize, and the idea of having a spreadsheet for the prospects that can be converted to leads and added to the sales funnel after this conversion is very good, because I now, finally, can manage the prospection and the sales processes in a simple and effective way.

Pros
Easy to use Customizable Intuitive Separates prospects from lead in an effective manner

Cons
Can't filter by "last contact", to make sure I'm not forgetting any of my clients.

KANDUKURI SUDHEER

Very Good and a friendly application

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I have been looking for a good crm tool with a fully loaded features package and finally after many hardships i have found this to be very exciting and wonderful.

Pros
Its very easy to use for admin as well for the team. Its easy to assign create and also close the prospects when we need them.

Cons
Nothing as of now let me use this for more than an year and then i guess i could find some. Hopefully nothing!

Adam Clark

The CRM for you

Reviewed 2016-10-04

I was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost. CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders. If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.

Lorena Salgado

noCRM.io really very good

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Pros
an excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales

Cons
So far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Vincent Atwood

Provide external team with trade show leads

Reviewed 2015-04-29

Currently in intitial testing phase - looking for a solution to provide external/contract sales group trade show lead; in addtion to get an insight to their own prospecting.

Pros
Good solution to get propsects to an external group (with no access to our network/crm), to see the progress of these prospects through the pipeline and get insight to these accounts from each rep's notes/comments.

Cons
I do not see a way to assign a group of prospects to a particular rep; have to assign one prospect at a time.

Response from Yoolink

Hi, and thanks for your comment.
If you go to the "all leads" or "all your leads" tab, by choosing the compact view you can do leads' mass assign.

I hope this help.

Regards

Kishan Kanodia

Amazing Tool . My Team Loves YDNCRM

Reviewed 2015-12-22

We have been using YDNCRM since more than a year. We fall in love with this since then. Its so simple , easy and add-on features are real helpful to meet the business needs.

Pros
Existing Customer details display while typing the Title is really cool feature .

Cons
Doesn't have contact Management system. still i love it.

Anonymous

Great lead tracking tool for small team of sales rep

Reviewed 2014-10-15

Great lead tracking tool focused on the needs of sales rep: know what you have to work on, what the next step is and requires very little work from reps. Since it is easy to use, reps use it giving decent reporting to sales leaders. Simple and efficient!

Pros
Easy to use and requires little to no training, smart to-do/stand-by status to only focus on what matters and never let a lead fall through the cracks, 2 systems of tags to categorize leads quickly without heavy set-up, cheap

Cons
Does not necessarily handles the need of a large sales team (No multi-currencies, no reporting by team, etc.) but on the other side, it's not what it's made for :)

Jim Markham

You Don't Need a CRM

Reviewed 2016-06-08

Use to capture Client and Referral Partner contacts and meeting notes. Additionally save attachment, website links and other quick links needed to manage the relationship.

Pros
Easy to use, very affordable, quickly add new lead from Linked In or website drag and drop. BCC copies to your Client Record. Customize Tags for different Referral Partners.

Cons
Would like to see a way to add follow up reminders for more than one date and time.