CloudAlly Reviews

CloudAlly

Secure Cloud Backup

CloudAlly

Review Summary

Pros

Great product but the incremental restore process could be more intuitive. Other than that been a great backup solution for G Suite.

Kris H.

For those of us who do not have to keep the archives is excellent, it only takes a few minutes to configure it and you can recover your data whenever you want.

Patricia Elizabeth D.

It is easy to use and configure, they have a fresh and pleasant image.

Patricia Elizabeth D.

David O.

Office 365 backup sometimes hang up or connection failed occur.

Impossible lack of organization of the backed up files.

Lee D.

4.6

It's pretty much invisible

I set this up in minutes and barely think about it now. I've had to do a few restores and I regularly test it, and it passes with flying colors. What else could you ask for.

Pros

Easy to set up. It's self maintaining. A decent amount of restore options. Good price point for the email backup. It works.

Cons

The OneDrive backup could get expensive for small businesses.

Best cloud backup option for the price~

Pros

Cloud Ally is extremely easy to use and integrates with a variety of services. Its very easy to set it up and then forget about it, but is there when you need it! We use it to backup Office 365 exchange email accounts, Box accounts, and Sharepoint. Its come in handy to recover lost files and deleted emails.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little difficult finding emails to restore. I also wish that there was a global search option for emails. Currently, you can only search 1 mailbox backup at a time.

Not Enough

Our overall experience was for a shot time. During that time we had a good experience with Office 365 backup it just didn't have everything we were looking for in a backup system.

Pros

What I liked most about Office 365 backup is that you had access to the files that you have backuped at any given time. Office 365 backup was not that hard to access and use. I like that about Office 365 backup, but at the time Office 365 backup is not what we were looking for.

Cons

The thing I like the least about Office 365 backup is that it wouldn't backup automatically. We were looking for something that would backup every day on its own at the time and date set up to. Office 365 backup at that time didn' t have that to offer. That was the main reason we didn't keep Office 365 backup.

GREAT CLOUDBASE SOFTWARE

overall, I like using office 365 backup and it is essential in this day and age

Pros

I never lose my progress with this backup, the storage you get is worth the money. i take my work anywhere with this application

Cons

worry about the security of my file. You often need to do a manual backup of your information which is a hassle

Easy backup, done in a few minutes, for all admins that want a quick backup email backup solution

Really easy, recommendable for admins that want a quick, solid solution for its users.

Pros

The ease to set it up, indeed as what they were showing in the instruction video, its done in minutes. But In my opinion, you have archiving options in Office 365, also a good way of archiving and cheaper. If you accidently remove an email and your deleted items is trashed, you can have another 14 days of recovery, depending on the site settings in Office 365. I love to see people using backup software but to go back one year because of an employee needed one email, but with good management, archiving options available the need should be less and less.

Cons

The price per user, it looks not expensive, but add it on, 50 users times 30 dollar per year. You are never without Backups entirely if you are relying on Microsoft services. SharePoint sites are backed up every 12 hours and data kept for 14 days. You can not recover one email or file, but its recoverable by requesting a site collection to be restored. For Exchange services, Microsoft does keep copies, so in case something happens, they can fix this for you. You can not request this directly, but it's there.

Thank You.

Helps Keep You from Destroying Your Files

Pros

CloudAlly is a simple to use service that allows you to back up your Office 365 files. You can backup contacts, documents, and emails. There is never any fear of losing something important ever again. I love the fact that there are no limits to how much is stored. They never remove anything so even if you accidentally delete something and don't realize it, it'll always be available in your CloudAlly account. Once you set up the account, you can rest assured the backups happen in a timely manner. You don't even have to go back into the account until you need something.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that while it does back up your Office 365 files, your subscription does not necessarily cover Sharepoint or OneDrive files. Those are separate subscriptions that you can add to your account. It might not be clear to users at first is my only problem. Still worth purcahsing, subscription is cheap!

Thank you Ms.Sulllivan for your review.

Does a Great Job

Pros

Office 365 backup works perfect. You will not notice it is working in the background. It is easy to setup.

Cons

You might think this must be difficult to set up when you see the word Backup, but you cannot be more wrong.

Back up with Ease

Pros

This product is very easy to set up and very easy to use. They offer a 15 day trial period and its affordable after that! We use it to back up our emails mostly but you can back up contacts and documents as well. Deos exactly what it is suppose to do.

Cons

There isn't anything at this time that I have not liked about this product. We have only used it for the last 6 months so will review again after longer usage.

Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.

Office 365 Review

Pros

Being an Office 365 school, having any documents sent by this automatically stored in an easily accessible area has been a life saver.

Cons

This does not seem to work one hundred percent of the time so you should not rely on it to work.

Thank you for your review.

Cheap in Price but Not Quality

This has to be one of the best and easiest backup solutions available on the market. Highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to learn, use, and seemed very reliable. The data is supposedly secure through encryption (although I don't know enough about cyber security to confirm how secure). The price is also very affordable.

Cons

No real cons to this software as it does exactly what it says it will.

Thank you for your review of CloudAlly backup solution.

Saving Cloud Data has never been so easy.

Intuitive, flexible and fully functional. These are the words that aptly described my experience with CloudAlly's excellent backup service. Prior to using CloudAlly, I had tweaked and worked with a couple of online backup services which at the best, required a medium to long term learning curve. Signing up to CloudAlly's service as a first time user, the simple, intuitive dashboard that clearly...

Cons

Yes, Jason ... Thanks for the good review.

Easy, Excellent and Cost-Effective Backup Solution

I had used other backup solutions but wanted something more secure and reliable. After doing some research online, I stumbled on CloudAlly and I almost dismissed it until I saw the 15 day free trial. So I knew I had nothing to lose, and if anything, 15 days is long enough to know whether this is a great backup app or another joke. So, I proceeded to sign up, and it was so easy because unlike many...

Pros

1. Easy to use - Easy to sign up, simple interface and clickable buttons 2. Affordable for companies especially for annual subscriptions 3. Data is safe, secure and encrypted

Cons

CloudAlly backs up our entire cloud infrastructure with no headaches

Daily backups of all cloud services.

Pros

It's very easy to add cloud services and schedule a backup as well as retention times. Daily status emails indicate success or failure of the backups. Failure messages include steps to resolve the issue. We have successfully restored data on a few occasions. Overall CloudAlly is easy to setup and use. The price is in line with expectations.

Cons

The status messages can be confusing in some cases, with one email indicating you need to resolve an account problem with one of your cloud services, and the next indicating you need to contact technical support to assist with the problem. The billing addresses have changed twice since we started using the software, and we pay a foreign currency fee for payment to a non-US company. It appears to be an Israeli held company at the moment.

Been using CloudAlly for 18 months, works exactly as advertised

Having migrated to Office 365 last year, we needed an easy to implement a backup solution for our Office 365/Exchange email for our 45 person charity. CloudAlly just works... It takes less than an hour from purchase to completion to configure everything, which is exactly the kind of solution I was looking for. They have been constantly upgrading their software and making improvements, and they have really worked with us pricing wise being a small charity. When you need to restore a mailbox or a folder or download a PST archive, it literally takes 5-10 clicks from login to done. Easy is good.

Pros

Discount pricing, easy to setup and use, menus are straightforward and not confusing.

Cons

Hard to say. It does what it is supposed to do and does it well.

BLT review of CloudAlly

I find the product easy to use and the support I have received has been outstanding. When ever I am having an issue or cannot find something, support is quickly there to resolve or assist me. Searching on OneDrive/SharePoint is difficult still at this time but plans to resolve this is underway. I would definitely suggest CloudAlly to other customers.

Pros

Quick and easy. Restores are very quick. Drill down to just a file (or search) has greatly improved since I first starting using CloudAlly. Support is outstanding.

Cons

sharepoint/onedrive are all listed and just searching for a particular user is not available at this time. I have to scroll through all the backups to find a user I am looking for

Thanks.

If you need backup for Office 365 mailboxes look no further

We use CloudAlly to backup executive mailboxes. It's VERY easy to setup and use. We've done folder and item level restores just to test and they work fine.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, once you enter your tenant credentials, you just select which mailboxes to backup. They take care of the backend storage. And the price is great.

Cons

My only tiny complaint is I wish it would only email you when the backup failed. But the email shows mailboxes failed in red text so it's easy to just glance at it and delete. It has never once failed to backup.

Thank you for submitting your review.

Great service for backup

Pros

We use it daily and it works great. We have had no issues so far.

Cons

Will highly depend on the speed of your internet.

Backing Up with CloudAlly

I was hesitant at first, didn't want to risk losing my data where I might not be able to retrieve it ever again! But, I was pleasantly surprised, one, because it was so simple to do the back up. Once I got my feet wet by backing up my gmail files, (it took a minute!) I checked to see that all was ok and let it rest for 24 hours. Later, I found just as I had set the schedule, my activities of the...

Pros

I loved the ease of use.

Cons

Oh, how I wish I could just back up the whole hard drive at once!

Thanks

Great product

Pros

I like that it does the backups on its own daily.

Cons

I think it would be nice to have clear instructions on how to retrieve the backup if necessary.

Hello Natalya Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.

Office 365 back up

Good soft ware for storing company information

Pros

Easy to use, value for money and cost effective

Cons

Cannot be used while offline, requires a lot of data.

Hello Hillary Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.

Wonderful product - keeping building the API links

All round good service and team - provides great peace of mind. It would be wonderful if CloudAlly also provided backup for Xero (small business finance product) and Wordpress websites as I have to put other back-up solutions in place for these products. Andrew

Pros

Cons

Needs links to Xero and Wordpress websites to provide me with the comprehensive cloud back-up solution I would like.

Everything we need

It does everything we need and nothing more so we don't waste money paying for features that we don't use.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

I really wont know how well it has worked until I need to install a backup (something I really hope I won't ever need to do!) Unfortunately that's the nature of the software.

This has saved a few projects for sure!

Pros

Amazingly valuable! Fantastic cloud based backup. It has saved important files a few times. The nondestructive restoration is great as we didn’t lose any new files while restoring older ones. There is a free trial option as well which makes it hard to pass up at least trying them out

Cons

We haven’t run into anything bad to date. It delivers on what it promises.

Great!

Helpfull software

As I said, simply to setup , easy to maintain.

Pros

Easy to setup and no maintenance after that

Cons

The online account was pretty hard to use and invoices section hard to find

Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.

Great cloud backup option

Pros

Simple and easy to use software. Good to know that our data is backed up should something happen!

Cons

Nothing to fault - it works as advertised without fuss.

Hello Dan Price, Thank you for submitting your review of our Office 365 solution.