Easyship Reviews - Page 2

Perfect for businesses using multiple sales channels

Easyship really does make it easy, because I am able to not only print my labels, but also packing slips and customs forms when needed. It also integrates right into our QuickBooks account which means less work for me.

Pros

I like Easyship for how easy it is to print shipping labels at a discount even while using multiple sales channels. We are currently using Shopify and Amazon, and can also print labels from other channels like Ebay and Etsy eventually, because we can manage batch orders from any and all channels through Easyship. The discount on the labels is a major plus too. I also like that it automatically works with all the postal carriers we use, such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, & DHL.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this application. I really feel like they thought of every thing.

Promising but needs work

Overall this can be a viable option to ship with great rates using their negotiated rates however the user panel and features lack a lot of important features if these are added or fixed it will be a great shipping option

Pros

Access to discounted shipping rates is very nice, easy to set up and affordable, great for shipping domestic and international

Cons

The user panel is very basic and needs a lot of improvements, there is no way to store addresses for future shipments, not able to enter HS codes for products shipping internationally rather choose from pre-defined categories which do not reflect the product that is being shipped, no way to enter quantities in the shipment, no way to edit labels after they have been printed. Support is none existent unless you want to wait a few days before you get a response

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're always striving to improve our system and the suggestions you have offered have gone straight to our Development team for further research. In terms of the speed of response from our Support team, I'm sorry for the delay in our communication. Due to the ongoing COVID 19 situation, we are experiencing an exceptionally high volume of requests. We are committed to responding to all of our customers as soon as we possibly can, and we are confident we will return to our usual, speedy response times shortly. Kind regards, Easyship

Distribution made simple

Our overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.

Cons

Loading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information

Great for a new startup saving me time and money!

Easyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.

Cons

Contacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider. Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.

Powerful set of tools for shipping automation

Now I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.

Pros

Whenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.

Cons

I get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.

Easy to use interface

Increased efficiency.

Pros

We are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.

Cons

Because we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.

Easyship review

We are a small business based in Singapore and had just completed a crowdfunding campaign. We decided to use Easyship for around 60 of our shipments to the U.S. and EU because of its slighty lower price (by about 10~20%) but it turned out to be a great mistake. The packages were shipped from late Feb throughout late March, and as of today (May 25th) 24 of the shipments have not arrived! The shipments...

Pros

You save about 10% of shipping cost IF the shipment gets delivered

Cons

If you use Easyship, you're on your own once the money is paid. It's like gambling with your money - if you're not lucky, there's nothing you could do to prevent your goods and shipping fee to just disappear. Or you could "buy insurance". But that would wipe out the "slightly cheaper" advantage of using Easyship in the first place. We have been using end shippers (DHL/TNT/FEDEX/UPS..etc) for more than 8 years without a single insurance and none were lost.

Lost packages, no refund, no support

Pros

Nothing! This company does not provide anything special. There are tons of other companies like this out there.

Cons

I do not recommend Easyship at all!!! Your packages will get lost all the time. They force you to pay more to buy additional insurance or you will never get a refund. If you contact the courier, they say since the label was purchased through a 3rd party, they are responsible for the refund. But then Easyship says they are not responsible for anything. They are just a middle man. DO NOT USE THEM. You will never get decent customer support, refund, or any help to get your packages back. We lost thousands of dollars for the past 4 months. Never have been able to recover the lost packages, or get a refund. We are going to deal with this legally. If they offer a service, they must stand behind the quality. Not just say oh we cannot help you!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Great for small businesses

Pros

Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.

Overall pleasant experience

Pros

Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.

Cons

It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

Easy to use, unless you need to contact their support team.

If you can, go and use a shipper directly, do it.

Pros

Easy to book in functions, Easy to sync with Shopify.

Cons

Customer support is nonexistent - or takes 1+ weeks and many follow-ups, we've had 7+ attempts at resolving issues with parcels, refunds, software errors, syncing errors, payment charge errors - none of which were fixed within a reasonable time frame. If anything is lost, damaged, couriers don't pick up even after 2+ business days - don't expect their customer service team to even reply. I've had...

good but not the best

easy solution for online company's shipping needs.

Pros

I have tried this program as a trial and it's good. for a small business probably you don't need it. for a bigger business it's great

Cons

as an owner of small online business this program is not needed I believe but if it's a medium size to to large online business it could be helpful

Easy to understand

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pros

We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Cons

The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Cons

Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Great option for crowdfunders

Pros

EasyShip made fulfillment just that, very easy for us. The platform and use of the software is clear. The tracking function and customer emails are nice, too. EasyShip made processing over 100 orders over 2 days possible, as well as our ongoing sales.

Cons

Starting up and getting connected with a warehouse took a little time. I am familiar with logistics and met our warehouse in person prior to integration. I could see that process being daunting for a newcomer. It would be nice to have inventory listed on the site.

Cheapest shipping option

We started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.

Pros

It provides the best shipping priced consistently

Cons

It doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.

HIghly recommend

Saves so much time and effort. I have not yet found any negatives to using EasyShip

Pros

Easy to use, quick and simple to set up orders and do what you need to do, good choice. Easyship really takes the hassle out of shipping. As a new business, Easyship has saved me so much time & effort. I highly recommend.

Cons

You need to go through Easyship customer service if any issues with some of the couriers (eg delays with pickup or delivery) - but Easyship customer service is very good and quick

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pros

Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Cons

Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

One of the better platforms for discounted shipping labels

Overall I would use their services, however I simply moved on because there are cheaper options out there that offer the same service.

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and the discounted shipping prices are very competitive.

Cons

The price plan per month is higher than their competitors.

Easy and seamless process

Great experience. Would recommend EasyShip to anyone who has a ecommerce store and wants to streamline the fulfillment process.

Pros

Easy to import order information (eg. details and customer information) through integration with WooCommerce.

Cons

Collection times may be irregular with certain couriers.

Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall.

Smooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.

Pros

Generating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.

Cons

Sometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.

Beware of the scam and tricks by Easyship.com

Pros

Easy to register and record your payment details. Thus they can charge you whenever it's possible

Cons

Once you started using the service, payment information will be recorded, especially credit card details that it's cannot be removed. After a month or 2, this company may change your free subscription account to Plus subscription which will incur additional charges S$31.03 per month without your acknowledgement. If you missed the message or email of subscription, you could be charged for months without your knowledge. Till now, no one from Easyship is contacting me proactively to resolve this issue. What I did is to block credit card and other payment method immediately. Be careful !!

Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy!

Time savings

Pros

One platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!

Cons

Inability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.

Ease of use for ecommerce business

Overall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.

Pros

It is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.

Cons

It is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.

BEWARE

Poor response from support on the additional charges. I have already removed this plugin from my website and will no longer be doing business with this company.

Pros

Links with popular ecommerce software pretty seamlessly. Provides real-time rates*(see below) and gives customers several options for shipping with major carriers worldwide.

Cons

After using this company for over a year, suddenly received numerous "residential delivery surcharges" for FedEx deliveries that occurred over the past several months. After contacting support, was told that I must pay these surcharges, even though the on-screen total at the time of payment did not reflect these charges. This is a pay-as-you-go service, so all charges should have been assessed up-front.