Easyship Reviews

4.56/5 (91 reviews)

Pros
  • Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use
  • One platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!
  • Easy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service
  • Lots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.
Cons
  • Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!
  • Unable to restrict shipping per state USA is big country so need state option
  • More flexibility on the plugin to show live rates on website based on country we decide to show.
  • Sometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Colin Ng

On stop shop shipment solution for startups

Reviewed 2018-07-16

We have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.

Pros
We most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.

Cons
It would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.

Anonymous

Great for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Pros
Great for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.

Colin Lin

Overall pleasant experience

Pros

Cons
It will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.

Sin Yi Than

Easy to understand

Reviewed 2018-05-31

I do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.

Pros
We most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.

Cons
The shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Rachel Ng

Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Pros
Easyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.

Cons
It would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.

WJ Lin

Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Productivity and time savings. Some cost savings.

Pros
Easy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly

Cons
Some of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system

Preston Turk

Great option for crowdfunders

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Pros
EasyShip made fulfillment just that, very easy for us. The platform and use of the software is clear. The tracking function and customer emails are nice, too. EasyShip made processing over 100 orders over 2 days possible, as well as our ongoing sales.

Cons
Starting up and getting connected with a warehouse took a little time. I am familiar with logistics and met our warehouse in person prior to integration. I could see that process being daunting for a newcomer. It would be nice to have inventory listed on the site.

Paula Kenneally

HIghly recommend

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Saves so much time and effort. I have not yet found any negatives to using EasyShip

Pros
Easy to use, quick and simple to set up orders and do what you need to do, good choice. Easyship really takes the hassle out of shipping. As a new business, Easyship has saved me so much time & effort. I highly recommend.

Cons
You need to go through Easyship customer service if any issues with some of the couriers (eg delays with pickup or delivery) - but Easyship customer service is very good and quick

Avin Tan

Selling global made possible by Easyship!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-23

We used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!

Pros
Easyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.

Cons
Nothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!

Ken Tong

Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-31

Smooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.

Pros
Generating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.

Cons
Sometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.

Weiliang Chung

Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy!

Time savings

Pros

Cons
Inability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.

Mark Huang

Ease of use for ecommerce business

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Overall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.

Pros
It is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.

Cons
It is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.

CynDee LaFata

Wonderful time saver!!!

Reviewed 2019-01-09

I am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!

Pros
I love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.

Cons
I don’t like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.

Roslyn Teng

Helps stores go global effortlessly

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-31

I love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.

Pros
Easyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.

Cons
As Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.

Paula Kenneally

Best for international shipments

Reviewed 2019-09-06

I now mostly use for international shipments Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them

Pros

Cons
Local delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Rafael Loh

Easy to use, well integrated with CMS systems.

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Pros
One click to push orders from woocommerce to easyship. Easy to navigate and we dont have to add prepaid credits to use.

Kyaw Aung

Easyship provides one-click solution for our shipping needs.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
We do not need to spend time much to search around for our shipping solution. We can pick up shipment vendors recommended by Easyship. What is more is that we even can sync our orders from e-commerce platform to Easyship to process the shipment. That is great!

Cons
So far no big issue using it until now. A few vendor changes happened but not affecting our operations.

Conor Patrick

Very good service

Reviewed 2019-06-05

Pros
Easyship makes it very easy to import shipments, sort them, and choose the best delivery service. The software provides nice ratings on each service and the tracking capabilities. Easyship also allowed my company to use their fulfillment house in Hong Kong to drop off a bunch of Hong Kong post packages that my team and I packaged for our Kickstarter. Very helpful and saved a bunch of money on shipping costs.

Cons
I wish it had a few extra features that would have saved me some time. - option to duplicate shipments in shipment creation space. - make it easier to delete some shipments. Some shipments do not have option to cancel. - Download custom forms in 4x6 format. Some forms only come in A4.

Topher Barretto

Easy & Simple

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Everyone has been easy to work with in the Hong Kong location.

Pros
It organizes a large part of my online sales business into a single source. This keeps it simple, easy to handle and work.

Cons
The only issue I've had with this is processing an order that has yet to be paid for. So, if you give a customer a 30 day net, it's not easily processed via the normal routine.

Anonymous

I had a short learning curve and after that I feel very comfortable with this shipping platform.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
I use Easyship to ship sales outside of Shopify and I will alsocompare costs and pick the one that's less expensive or faster for larger packages.

Cons
Sometimes it takes too long for the labels to print. I'd also like to be able to put funds into an account monthly or maybe a pay a monthly billing and save me one more step.

Shafiqah Ismail

It is a very easy to learn and convenient platform to arrange deliveries.

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Now i am able to arrange and send out deliveries for the order i received everyday, be it local or overseas.

Pros
The fact that it is easy and convenient for me to arrange deliveries without any hassle is what i like most about this software.

Cons
The software is good for me not to like it. There is nothing much that i will like to change about the software.

Jessie Yip

Easyship helps me save on shipping charge and time filling out address labels by hand.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Make shipping more organized and cheaper for small businesses like mine.

Pros
It makes international shipping much easier and cheaper. I used to send orders via registered air mail which was more expensive worst of all non-trackable for some countries. Now I am using e-Express via Hong Kong Post which is cheaper than registered air mail and trackable. I would not have known about e-Express without Easyship.

Cons
The "create shipment" procedure took me some time to figure out. For local orders sent via SF Express, I mistakenly asked for pick-up service and ended up having to pay a remote fee. This would have been avoided if Easyship made a remark over remote fee to warn their users.

Hal Robb

Easy to use and save money

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Pros
We ship watches all around the globe. This software and service let's us match the correct shipping courier based upon best price, tracking and shipping speed.

Cons
Customer support is average and could use some upgrades in terms of training. Further, the staff needs to be able to solve problems without a manager.

ida wahab

most used app!

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
easy to use & links you up with many courier providers! you no longer have to sign up & create account respectively.

Cons
prefer hotline for urgency. for example, when there's some problem & you need to get then urgently, phone call or chat is a better tool than waiting for email replies.

Michael Blois

Great software with missing options

Reviewed 2019-08-12

It works great and provides great shipping costs and is getting better but they fix States issues and product Database and product categories missing so can’t provide accurate descriptions

Pros
Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use

Cons
Unable to restrict shipping per state USA is big country so need state option