Easyship Reviews - Page 3

Wonderful time saver!!!

I am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!

Pros

I love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.

Cons

I don’t like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.

Best for international shipments

I now mostly use for international shipments Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them

Pros

Easy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service

Cons

Local delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip

Nothing short of amazing

Recommend to anyone shipping international or doesn’t want to pay stamps.com monthly fee.

Pros

Can ship internationally and estimates taxes and fees during check out for my customers, low shipping rates, gives multiple shipping options, customize the tracking page with company info/logo and so much more. Highly recommend.

Cons

I can’t think of anything wrong here. It’s perfect for my business.

Easy to use, well integrated with CMS systems.

Pros

One click to push orders from woocommerce to easyship. Easy to navigate and we dont have to add prepaid credits to use.

Cons

More flexibility on the plugin to show live rates on website based on country we decide to show.

Easyship provides one-click solution for our shipping needs.

Pros

We do not need to spend time much to search around for our shipping solution. We can pick up shipment vendors recommended by Easyship. What is more is that we even can sync our orders from e-commerce platform to Easyship to process the shipment. That is great!

Cons

So far no big issue using it until now. A few vendor changes happened but not affecting our operations.

Very good service

Pros

Easyship makes it very easy to import shipments, sort them, and choose the best delivery service. The software provides nice ratings on each service and the tracking capabilities. Easyship also allowed my company to use their fulfillment house in Hong Kong to drop off a bunch of Hong Kong post packages that my team and I packaged for our Kickstarter. Very helpful and saved a bunch of money on shipping costs.

Cons

I wish it had a few extra features that would have saved me some time. - option to duplicate shipments in shipment creation space. - make it easier to delete some shipments. Some shipments do not have option to cancel. - Download custom forms in 4x6 format. Some forms only come in A4.

Easy & Simple

Everyone has been easy to work with in the Hong Kong location.

Pros

It organizes a large part of my online sales business into a single source. This keeps it simple, easy to handle and work.

Cons

The only issue I've had with this is processing an order that has yet to be paid for. So, if you give a customer a 30 day net, it's not easily processed via the normal routine.

I had a short learning curve and after that I feel very comfortable with this shipping platform.

Pros

I use Easyship to ship sales outside of Shopify and I will alsocompare costs and pick the one that's less expensive or faster for larger packages.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long for the labels to print. I'd also like to be able to put funds into an account monthly or maybe a pay a monthly billing and save me one more step.

It is a very easy to learn and convenient platform to arrange deliveries.

Now i am able to arrange and send out deliveries for the order i received everyday, be it local or overseas.

Pros

The fact that it is easy and convenient for me to arrange deliveries without any hassle is what i like most about this software.

Cons

The software is good for me not to like it. There is nothing much that i will like to change about the software.

Easyship helps me save on shipping charge and time filling out address labels by hand.

Make shipping more organized and cheaper for small businesses like mine.

Pros

It makes international shipping much easier and cheaper. I used to send orders via registered air mail which was more expensive worst of all non-trackable for some countries. Now I am using e-Express via Hong Kong Post which is cheaper than registered air mail and trackable. I would not have known about e-Express without Easyship.

Cons

The "create shipment" procedure took me some time to figure out. For local orders sent via SF Express, I mistakenly asked for pick-up service and ended up having to pay a remote fee. This would have been avoided if Easyship made a remark over remote fee to warn their users.

Painless shipping

Painless and simple shipping. Very happy to use.

Pros

Prepares all the necessary paperwork, accepted by shippers without any issues.

Cons

Would like more shipping options, especially localised with pickup. Would be helpful if easyship offered the option to file import/export return to Hong Kong government.

Easy to use and save money

Pros

We ship watches all around the globe. This software and service let's us match the correct shipping courier based upon best price, tracking and shipping speed.

Cons

Customer support is average and could use some upgrades in terms of training. Further, the staff needs to be able to solve problems without a manager.

Good idea, badly implemented

Pros

availability of multiple carriers on 1 platform there are not too many pros there are not too many pros have to copy paste due to stupid 100 character min (its like putting a gun on your head to sing praises)

Cons

A lot of things 1) bad customer support on shipments 2) bad customer support on implementation 3) bad tracking 4) lack of response to feedbacks 5) unexplained failure in label creations 6) layout needs work 7) ESHK reference number is of little use to use, either use tracking or customer order number 8) many more issues,

I WISH I USED ANOTHER COMPANY

The company does a horrible job of supplying correct paperwork, logistics, communication and just getting the shipment to the destination. So far about 15% are returned due to a variety of reasons if they even give a reason. They request MSDS on items that do not have one, they lose shipments, the do not supply the correct amount of invoices, and when you try to correct things it's extremely difficult to get help. Always get a message how busy they are due to covid delays [just a broad excuse for slow poor service]- maybe you wouldn't be so busy if you properly delivered items.

Pros

Somewhat easy for basic items but I can honestly say I do not like the company or their software. Extremely poor for a variety of reasons, some stated below.

Cons

Incorrect paperwork given. Lack of instructions for shipments.

most used app!

Pros

easy to use & links you up with many courier providers! you no longer have to sign up & create account respectively.

Cons

prefer hotline for urgency. for example, when there's some problem & you need to get then urgently, phone call or chat is a better tool than waiting for email replies.

Great software with missing options

It works great and provides great shipping costs and is getting better but they fix States issues and product Database and product categories missing so can’t provide accurate descriptions

Pros

Calculate shipping for customer and easy to use

Cons

Unable to restrict shipping per state USA is big country so need state option

Great Software!

Pros

We like how user-friendly it is that we were able to guide another associate within half a day.

Cons

Somehow we figured the status of each shipment is not real-time. Just unfortunate that factor is crucial for our business and may not be as crucial for other businesses.

Easyship Review

Pros

The API is simple and I appreciate the aggregation of ES clients to get better buying power.

Cons

I wish they had contracts with UPS and FedEx so I don't have to manage them myself.

It is user friendly and fast response from the customer service team.

user friendly software and easy to manage the shipments.

Pros

The lead time and logistic cost comparison is great. The update of the shipment status is valuable.

Cons

Can't see the inventory level of the sku and also login to 2 accounts for pick up in the our own office and warehouse.

Great so far

Pros

We do a lot of shipping and it seems there are so many products out there now offering the same services. We occasionally ship international and we like this service the best.

Cons

The pricing on some items are a little bit high in comparison to others.

Affordable shipping, good for eCommerce startups

Good, it's been a real help in shipping our items worldwide at affordable rates.

Pros

The prices for shipping are good and it allows us to ship worldwide with reliable couriers at affordable rates. The interface is easy to use but limited in capability. Service is good but it can be time-consuming at times to resolve issues, as the staff is not always familiar with the functionality.

Cons

The interface doesn't allow copying of previous shipments, which is a time-wasting drawback. The prices sometimes increase when you move back and forth between the shipment details and courier selection page to double check the details (but without making any changes).

Solutions Driven Platform!

Pros

Easyship is a great tool for helping us scale our store, offering convenient and cost-efficient solutions. Customer service is also great! Highly recommend.

Cons

They used to provide a service to order shipping supplies (e.g. courier bags, bubble wrap, boxes, tubes), which they no longer offer.

support was relatively fast

nothing

Pros

ease of transferring orders to system. relatively easy to key in variance and sku code for individual product and model.

Cons

does not prompt if address is not correct. leave users hanging waiting for label to be generated. worst if support is offline.

One site-multiple shipping options

Pros

I like that I have various options from various shipping companies. It clearly shows the shipping price and estimated days to delivery. There are also options for shipping to foreign companies.

Cons

I sent a shipment to India. Apparently India customs is very picky about having the proper name on the package. I had the company name instead of the receiver's name and it was held up in customs for a while.

My go-to shipping solution

Great experience. They have taken very well care of any issues

Pros

How easy it is to get a clear overview with all options and its details

Cons

That if you schedule a pick up for the following day, it is often not carried out by the courier. It usually needs to be scheduled two days ahead