Braintree Reviews

Pros

I am huge fan of PayPal, we all have phones and we can have the software available anywhere we go and makes it super easy to use.

alex A.

My experience using this bank was good, so I recommend it because it is reliable and easy to deal with. Many thanks to all Paypal customers.

SALIM L.

I love how it is easy to manage money for me and my employe and splitting it for a fair price. This site is a good site for companies at any size.

Aron T.

Cons

There is a small problem. Sometimes there is a delay in receiving or sending payments.

SALIM L.

The most negative thing I have witnessed but not very often is the heavy interface of the website.

taher e.

Finn R.

4.1

Easy to use, simple

Generally it's good but adding more robust features like other credit card processors would be helpful.

Pros

It is simple to use, fees are reasonable and seem to change depending on volume dynamically. Direct entry for phone payments is much easier than other solutions we have used, which is our primary payment method. It works well on our website as well.

Cons

It is hard to tell exactly the fee calculations. Their record keeping is not as transparent and solid as I would like.

Simple and efficient payment solution

Braintree makes it easier for your customers to pay you. What could be better !? It's a highly efficient and unobtrusive payment solution that works very well with your PayPal account.

Pros

Disbursement reports are comprehensive. The interface is simple and understandable. Integration is seamless, and we have never had any issues with syncing.

Cons

Braintree matches all competitors from a price point perspective. Could it be a little cheaper ? Yeah, that'd be great. But it does it's job well and is worth the price.

Braintree is a scam, avoid at all costs. Read on....

Pros

No pros. Avoid at all costs. Read below.

Cons

Braintree Payments  (a PayPal company) is a scam and nobody should sign up for it, just like it's parent company is a scam.  We have used it for exactly 10 days before we had to pull the plug from using it. This is the story - we are a Cyprus based company (EU) but our eCommerce website's main currency is USD. When we signed up with  Braintree Payments, we have told them that we would like to be paid...

Overall great service

been using for over 3 years and have had no issues with the service

Pros

Using the API with my website was simple enough to set up and everything just works. customer support is helpful when I had a query

Cons

changing account details took a some work as features like this are well hidden within menus. the settings should be easier to find

Braintree

Braintree software is amazing software that helps individuals and organisations to make the world easier in teams of files keeping and other necessary documents , it also help to build personal or business forms

Pros

Braintree software gives you the opportunity to operate weather online or offline

Cons

Fact that you can operate offline doesn't mean you have access to all your files, and also to get access to the tools that are very important it goes with a cool price

Powerful and easy to use payment processor

Pros

It supports many different payment methods (credit card, paypal, google pay, apple pay, etc). Braintree also has great security tools to prevent most fraud.

Cons

The fees are a bit high compared to competitors and they are raising the fees again shortly.

The paypal it is good

Pros

I like this site for its simplicity, it provides many options for users, and the safety rate is high

Cons

Sometimes there is a decrease in the main user interface and a delay in receiving payments

PayPal opens you up to fraud

Pros

It is easy to use and set up. As integrations are already built.

Cons

PayPal really cannot be trusted with money. There is so much fraud when using Paypal you end up making a loss.

Good program

Good experience

Pros

One of the coolest things about this site is the speed of sending money

Cons

Love this online payment option

No major complaints with Braintree, quick and easy transactions

Pros

I love how simple it is to use Braintree and the speed that transactions are settled. No major issues...

Cons

The fees I have think are a little high.. still less than Stripe so I'll take it. But you pay for what you get... no major complaints.

Easy-to-use service

i am huge fan of PayPal, we all have phones and we can have the software available anywhere we go and makes it super easy to use.

Pros

this is awesome service to use. this is another type of the payments that we take in my shop and having this available to my customers it helps us and my customers alot when it comes to making a purchase.

Cons

once or twice i had experience bug with the system, but no need to worry. customer service took care of it right away and they were with me the whole time until the bug was fixed.

I love using Braintree

i have been using it to help my buisness to make things go more easy and smoothly.

Pros

i love how it is easy to manage money for me and my employe and splitting it for a fair price. This site is a good site for companies at any size

Cons

i didnt like that it was a little hard to manage sertain things on the site, like the profile.

Paypal site evaluation

Pros

This beautiful site provides an electronic payment service simply, very safely and quickly.

Cons

Some of the problems that we may face are the graphic interface of the site. We sometimes face difficulty or need a little time to download, but it is a great site

The best way to transfer funds

Pros

I like the easy conversation and also how I can purchase things more safer

Cons

Actually nothing real it’s ok for me .😌

Stay away from Braintree, it will steal your time, your nerves and your money

Pros

There are none, only if you have to too much money you want to get rid of or your live is too nice and you want it to be miserable choose Braintree

Cons

Nothing, absolutely nothing. It's a pain to get started, it is horrible to use, the gateway is designed by sadistic coders and it is the unsafest system available. Scammers and fraud artist will hit you when they see you use Braintree, then Braintree will freeze your account and take your money. Stay as far from this system as possible.

Wonderful software to trade with the whole world

I started a short time ago but it ALREADY exceeds my expectations, it is easy to use and I will definitely use it a lot.

Pros

It surpasses all digital accounts because it allows us to do business, receipts and payments for the whole world.

Cons

It is difficult to find a reason because it meets all my questions, and it is responding positively to everything.

The nice software

Pros

Easy to use not expenssive so fast and noce

Cons

For now I can't find a negative thing for me that

Great place to keep my money

Great app!

Pros

I had my check get dopositied right in it. It was easy in stores because they just looked at it and i payed. Easy online too!

Cons

It could be a bit easier to sign up though, I did get confysed the first time

Technical payment system

You have to take care of security and make sure you have "captcha" setup. You will be responsible for any carding and chargebacks.

Pros

I chose them because they had lower fees than Paypal. However, they are owned by Paypal. The customer support is responsive, but not helpful.

Cons

I set up the system, and I got all these carding requests on the system. They should have stopped the API immediately. However, I got all these fees because of carding. I lost more than $100.

It is the most useful program for everyone.

I use it for my online payments

Pros

It is very easy to use for everyone. Also, it is safer than using your credit card for online shopping.

Cons

I think everything is perfect for this program.

Completely customisable payment solution

Pros

Very easy to create a fully custom, iframe free payment form. Can easily add PayPal and other payment methods to a custom payment form. Able to process one off or subscription payments.

Cons

Could do with some interactive codepen examples like competitors provide. Using custom JS integration requires a level of PCI compliance, but the customisablity is worth it.

My PayPal review

PayPal gives you the ability to get paid quickly

Pros

I like that is used for a lot of things and easy to use and easy to receive money or send first

Cons

I tend to think their fees are to high

I love paypal

My experience is perfect with this

Pros

I think it is the best bank to collect and transfer your money

Cons

I like many things to do with this software

Payment processing and supported cards

Good, it works well, fee is obvious part as per the country norms even banks charge for it.

Pros

+ Overseas money sending made easy. + Fee I believe should a lettle low to make it more efficient way of sending money. + Easy to use and has all countries and money is directly in to your account.

Cons

+ No support for temporary cards, for gifting cards to friends now banks has started to issue temporary cards or digital cards, but there is no support yet for it.

Bad payment processor - hardly any customer service

Pros

Internationally available and a recurring billing systems which comes in handy with regard to subscriptions. In addition, it is also an advantage that it supports most billing methods and integrates flawlessly with websites.

Cons

Very long processing time. Setting up an account can easily take 1-2 days. Also, you have to pay a fee for each transaction you do and on top of that a monthly fee. Additionally, Braintree regularly without any warnings blocks your transactions saying that you have not verified your identity although you already have done. And if that was not enough, they even give you more headache and make you lose even more time by being unable to resolve the issue when you contact their customer services. You can contact them several times, speak with several different persons and no one is able to assist you with your issue. This is a really poor performance and I would highly suggest to stay away from this provider.