All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

PosterMyWall Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

I love it...It makes making flyers fun and exciting with all the things I can do.

Kristin B.

Read the full review
I LOVE THIS WEBSITE , I'd like you thank you , Excellent work keep it up.

Preet S.

Read the full review
I been more than 2 year everything is free of cost i love this website , It's saves my time specially though content also help me go through it.

Preet S.

Read the full review

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner.

David S.

Sarah C.

4.5

I Look Like a Pro!!!

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Pros

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Cons

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Pros

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Cons

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Great for Marketing

PosterMyWall has been a useful tool for our business and our marketing budget.

Pros

I loved the customization tools that allowed us to customize our promotional flyers/digital marketing.

Cons

I didn't like the a la cart model that forces you to pay for each print

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Pros

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Cons

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Great product and staff

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Pros

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Cons

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

PosterMyWall Makes Me A Professional Creator

My over all experience with PosterMyWall has been 100 percent all around great.

Pros

PosterMyWall does it all. If I need anything quick and easy to use, this is one of my go to starter points. From the videos to the flyers you will find it!

Cons

PosterMyWall provides a lot of valuable for those individuals that struggle with content design or making simple flyers. So no Cons.

Easy to Use

Overall this is great for the beginner graphic designer.

Pros

Templates are already formatted for you and you can easily change the dynamics.

Cons

The templates are typically the same, very seldom are there new templates to choose from.

PosterMyWall Review

I like PosterMyWall, but have moved to another service due to ease of use.

Pros

I like PosterMyWall. It is fairly easy to use. I find that I struggle with finding simple posters with no video component.

Cons

I had made several Posters that ended up being videos vs just an image so that became a little frustrating. I wish there were more options.

Awesome Flyers!

I have probably made over 100 flyers and posters. They seem to attract a lot of attention! I get positive reactions almost every time!

Pros

This software is easy to use and the final product is Visual. The fonts, colors, backgrounds are eye-catching. Not only is it easy to use but FUN.

Cons

I wish it had a work area for ideas around the poster or flyer you are working on.

Great for Anchor Charts

I love that these can be downloaded and placed into presentations. These are great for enhancing a boring poster or information graphic.

Pros

I love how it's a template for creating awesome posters and anchor charts. The built in, ready to use designs are great for creating pleasing graphics in minutes. My students also use this to create projects with.

Cons

If you want a high quality graphic that can be printed poster size, you do need to purchase what you created. I don't mind this so much, but the price is a little steep in my opinion.

Feedback from preet.

I been more than 2 year everything is free of cost i love this website , It's saves my time specially though content also help me go through it . # I LOVE THIS WEBSITE , I'd like you thank you , Excellent work keep it up!

Pros

Everything is perfectly fine, it's saves my time as well.

Cons

Barely the content is different what I am looking for but "Sometime" otherwise It's a excellent platform to explore I am loving it and Request you to add the feedback or suggestion column so many of people could share their glitches and goods.

sm postermywall reveiw

no issues, great for small businesses and bwginners

Pros

lots of templates and easy to navigate and edit

Cons

It could use more fonts. Other than that no complaints .

Awesome Flyers

Pros

Its really easy to create advertisement flyers for any event or occasion and does not take much time at all. A lot of pre-made made materials that are easy to edit for your needs

Cons

Although is does have a pretty well stocked image library it could be better. Also some of the pre-made materials are not great.

A Great Digital Poster Maker!

Great experience. Easy and nice looking!

Pros

I can add my own photos and backgrounds to create Event invitations for shows. Facebook compatible!

Cons

I’d like to be able to edit photos more- soften photo edges.

Great Softwear

Great! everyone loves my posters and the printing quality is very professional.

Pros

Multi-choice of templates Abilities to customize designes

Cons

A little bit more variety of Videos or motion pictures can be much appreciated

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.