Shopify Plus

Enterprise eCommerce platform for high volume merchants

Shopify Plus Reviews

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Customer service is great and the apps for the platform are awesome as well.

CJ B.

As i created a dropshipping business shopify was the first place i went and i cannot say how great the platform is. very easy and user friendly.

Gary M.

Easy to work, complete documentations and manuals, good support, best price in the market.

Andre B.

Cons

The lack of options in the product information and no deep log information when manage error it is something that I least liked.

Andre B.

Nickolette B.

I have yet to find anything frustrating with Shopify.

Nick S.

4.8

Easy To Use & Great For Small Stores!

Easy store setup

Pros

Shopify Plus is great to use for the serious business owner. It allows you to set up a shop and start selling very quickly which is very appealing to many.

Cons

Shopify seems to have been built for very small size stores. While this is great for some, it is horrible for others. They also do not have any built in way to set up shipping based on product dimensions so if you have multiple products with different dimensions this is probably not the best website platform for you. Seems that we have to use many "work arounds" just to make things like shipping work. It can be a huge pain if you have a big store.

Only software you will ever need to manage your business across the globe

I am a developer using this over the past years and the journey by far was awesome, almost learned all the gotchas and tips and tricks and with every update, Shopify plus is improving its capabilities and making the business handle the problem easier, Shopify support for plus is also excellent and offers a solution to all of. your problems and that is to on 24x7.

Pros

It has some awesome features like detailed analytics which can help you increase sales, also you have the capabilities you can compare them across all of them. They have inbuilt flow software to create the automation you will ever need. you can manage the POS store sales and online sales on one platform and with many abilities on customizing your storefronts and checkout and integrates with every popular software in the market. For the developers, it has the scripts section which can create custom solutions without using an app.

Cons

I think the pricing for the plus is a lot expensive and hence only suitable for businesses that operate at a larger scale, I believe they should be reliable so that the medium-range or smaller tier can also accommodate this software.

A quick start platform that is easy to outgrow

Shopify is not transparent about up times and site outages. The platform also has issues with basic data and calculations. I've noticed that our conversion rate is often off by a significant amount. When I talked with their support team about this, I was told that they would submit a ticket.

Pros

It's quick and easy to setup a Shopify+ store

Cons

It's quick to setup but a number of the advanced feature needed for modern Ecommerce are bolt on point solutions that vary greatly in quality and manageability.

Best E-Commerce Option

Loved it from the first demo. Were not planning on moving the website, but once we saw Shopify Plus in action we had to have it. Didn't believe how easy the implementation would be, and it was.

Pros

Everything about the UI is intuitive. It is simple, clean, and easy to navigate between modules. It smoothly fits to any screen size, which is a large pain point with most competitors. Even the onboarding is pretty painless, which is very rare.

Cons

In all honesty there was nothing and this is the only piece of software I have every worked with I would say that about.

Perfect for Small-and-Medium Businesses

Pros

-Ease of use (my team loves the UI of the Shopify Plus back end far more than WooCommerce) -3rd party integrations galore -Really clean theme + shopping experience -Integrates with Lightspeed POS + Shipstation + Accumula for a powerful omnichannel setup

Cons

-The CMS and page building leaves a LOT to be desired compared to WordPress (though that was to be expected) -A little pricey

Shopify Plus makes selling online easy, but it’s not cheap.

Shopify pulled us out of on-line store hell. We started with a custom-built site that never worked. Then we changed to Wordpress, which always broke with updates. Then we tried Shopify and were surprised how simple it was. We got up and running in no time, and as we’ve upgraded our presentation and marketing game over the years, the jump to Shopify Plus helped us stay ahead of the game.

Pros

It’s robust and customizable when still being eminently useable for people who don’t consider themselves computer geniuses. The support that comes with Plus is hard to beat - dedicated support lines and a personal company rep to shepherd you to success.

Cons

It’s not cheap. If your on-line store isn’t selling $100k/month or more, it might make more sense to stick with the basic Shopify options.

Great for E-commerce

We had a very good experience and our work was done very swiftly.

Pros

The Process to start a new website using Shopify is very easy. It is also very simple for new users with no developing skills to start with Shopify. Integration with most apps is very convenient and can be easily handled.

Cons

Some of the features need some time to understand and need good knowledge about a particular feature.

Great for ecommerce

Very pleased with the options given although many are missing.

Pros

Software was easy to set up. Love the ease of finding information. Orders are easily tracked and updated are easy.

Cons

Need to buy apps and plugins for many basic things that you want. No connection to GTM without paying for external app.

Shopify plus Review

I absolutely love working with Spotify plus. They are great features for your business and Has great ways to boost your business is online presence.

Pros

It’s extremely Fast and easy to set up a Shopify plus store. This app is indeed expensive but it’s great for businesses. I love that your online store well I have a trusted and reliable security. It’s also has a very good speed. Ruby programming language helps you to create Custom Promo’s when you are a Spotify plus Customer. Spotify plus helps you to get your business on a bigger scale really fast.

Cons

This platform is expensive. It does have a few problems with calculations and some basic data. But overall not that bad you can try it out.

The Best!

Pros

I love Shopify Plus. It gets the job done efficiently. I appreciate how much can be customized, while still having great out of the box features.

Cons

There should be a native return application within Shopify.

Good Before Politics Got Involved

Shopify Plus gets ONE STAR from me for customer service despite very good communication and support with everyone I've personally dealt with---sales, support, merchant development. They get one star because they openly courted outdoor and shooting sport retailers for their platform, onboarding them with repeated assurances that Shopify wanted their business and would take care of them. Many of my...

Pros

Industry best user/checkout experience, industry best reliability, industry best customer support, fantastic user interface, great tools for automation, helpful merchant success managers who have experience, connections, and good advice... The plus features are worth it and we use them daily: Flow, Scripts, Launchpad etc are so valuable to the business that it is hard to imagine going without them.

Cons

Shopify plus has been suspiciously slow to improve it's software when it will disrupt an existing "shopify app" in their app store. There are many obvious and simple optimizations that they are hesitant to implement because it will cost them money and anger software developers who rely on the income. This is a weakness in their product design strategy and holds the app store back from being as good...

Great for businesses that do not employ an entire sales & web development team

Overall I really like working within Shopify and Shopify Plus. There are a decent amount of features for most businesses to establish a healthy online presence outside of today's e-commerce giants.

Pros

I really enjoy the fact that Shopify makes e-commerce accessible to anyone who wants to start a business. As a marketing professional, I feel that I have a leg up when it comes to online selling, but even for those who are new to the game can catch on quickly with Shopify and Shopify Plus. Creating product listings is very easy and intuitive, unlike Amazon where you have to jump through 10,000 hoops and hope that they approve your listing.

Cons

I do not like that a large majority of the website themes are overseen by outside companies. I understand that Shopify does this to offer more options to their customers in terms of website design, but I feel that there should be standards as to how customer service is to be delivered for their products. Shopify will sometimes help from their end when they can, but odds are if you're using an app or theme from an outside developer, there is little they can do to help if the developer is not responsive to an issue.

Super easy unless you hit a feature wall

If I had thenpower to change pur business model to make Shopify work for us again, I would. If you just want to sell wisgets with a sweet custom store, look no further.

Pros

I imagine 90% of people will find that their needs are met with the out-of-the-box software. The ease of ramping up is far beyond the competition. However, if your business needs go outside of expected ecommerce patterns, you hae to buy or build a kluge of custom plugins. Eventually we had to abandon Shopify to build our own platform, but we were well-served for a long time, and frankly I miss it.

Cons

Like most off the shelf software, it can’t be everything to everyone. In our case, we couldn’t build our mixed model of hardware/software onetime/subscription billing.

Best In class e-commerce solution

Pros

Shopify is a very powerful platform that can run any e-commerce store from the smallest startup to the largest brands. The software has many users contributing to its platform and is very well documented, making it simple to find ways to customize your store. It is a very flexible, yet easy-to-use platform that can be customized in many ways. I have looked into other various solutions but Shopify offers the most our of the door. It offers many apps that can increase the functionality of the platform.

Cons

The Shopify Plus option is much more expensive than the previous options but offers a lot for the price.

Everything you need!

Pros

Shopify Plus is expensive, but if it fits your business size it's worth it! For smaller businesses the lower levels of the Shopify Tiers are good for your size; but if Shopify Plus makes sense go for it. Specifically Shopify Flow and Shopify Script Editor on Plus have been game changers for our business! Shopify Flow makes day to day management of our store so much easier!

Cons

The library of "pre-built" Shopify scripts for Script Editor is very small. You definitely have to rely on third party sources and custom developers to build most scripts for even basic things.

Shopify Plus is easy to use, accurate and bug free. Couldn't be happier with the software!

Pros

Our team loves how easy it is to manage all our orders. From the customer experience of placing the order, to fulfilling and tracking data, Shopify Plus is a must-have!

Cons

It's hard to say a bad thing about this software. If I had to come up with anything, it would be that I'd like to see a better search function if products don't have item numbers. Ours don't, so when we enter the name of the product and the size, sometimes we're not sure if we're getting an accurate picture of how many pieces have been sold, or are left in stock, etc. Bu the problem is a small one compared to all the plusses.

I love shopify plus!

Pros

I like how quickly you can build an online store with trusted security and speed, also being a plus+ customer allows you to get dedicated customer support and access to apps that can help you to automate your store or create very custom promos using Ruby programming language. It's a platform to scale your bussiness very fast!

Cons

from a web developer perspective, I don't like that there's no built-in GIT control over the themes, there are many external options to do that but it would be great to build some control versioning between themes inside the shopify platform.

Excellent basic eCommerce platform

Pros

Out of the box, it's everything you need to get started at an enterprise level. The app store provides you with basically everything else an eCommerce business would need to create a rounded off website experience. Love the omnichannel integrations built in - saves a lot of time.

Cons

Some of the capabilities that are apps probably should be holistic. I don't love how the native emails are laid out either. You can't create custom ones and therefore Shopify really pushes MailChimp and other integrated ESPs.

i love shopify plus!!

i have allways wanted to start a E-com store and amazon was too much so i decided to go shopify where it was easy for a beginer like me to get started and learn more about dropshipping

Pros

as i created a dropshipping business shopify was the first place i went and i cannot say how great the platform is. very easy and user friendly

Cons

i think they could of had more background templates

Shopify Plus is great for those with multiple sites!

We have had a good overall experience with Shopify Plus Enterprice eCommerce, and we would recommend it to others, unless they could find something similar at a cheaper price.

Pros

We have a retail and a wholesale website, and Shopify Plus allows us to have both under the same account, pay a flat fee monthly , and still have both sites separately.

Cons

We don't love the price of the software and wish it was a little bit cheaper, but unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that.

Basically a turnkey Ecommerce platform.

This is hands down the easiest platform to use if you are looking to get an Ecomm site up in running quickly and have it look/ work right. Tons of plug ins to help increase conversions.

Pros

Cons

Can be cumbersome at times if you get into the CSS. If you are an advance user tho it becomes and non issue.

Dreamy compared to other platforms

Pros

So easy! Having been on a different platform for 3 years that operated on a break + fix model (something breaks, we spend money + time to fix. That in turn breaks something else, more time + money to fix, and the cycle continues), this platform operates like a dream. We actually get to optimize our site and spend time testing functions and driving the business.

Cons

some limitations as it relates to promos + discounts. Cannot use more than 1 discount code at a time. Cannot store a credit in a customer account. Cannot edit an order (now you can, but there are limitations).

Free Demo sold me right away!

Awesome, if you're thinking about it, just go out and try their free demo, you've got nothing to lose. If you find it's more than you need, you can check out the other cheaper and free options.

Pros

Free demo is good to get a taste of what it's about, and it sold me right away. I've used shopify before on personal, small projects, but this gives you tools to manage a much larger revenue stream and be confident in it. The platform is super easy to use if you have even a small amount of experience with eCommerce sites and operating them. You can get up and started very quickly, post new items very quickly, it's great!

Cons

Some issues with shipping customization that I had to find a workaround for, by updating pricing instead of shipping dimensions since you cant do that.

Everything you will ever need for Ecommerce!

We use Shopify Many times a day and I personally have ran multiple store on shopify's highest paid plans and I have never been disappointed. Fantastic customer support and amazing 3rd party apps.

Pros

Everything you are looking for in an ecom platform Great clean GUI Easy to Learn System Ability to scale and handle large amounts of traffic / orders

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, this blows every other ecom service out of the water

I've used this product for over a year and LOVE it!

Pros

Shopify Plus has an extremely user-friendly interface. It's easy for shoppers to use, as well as account managers. It's also extremely easy to use the scripts editor when having promotional deals, which is an extremely important feature in retail.

Cons

I think overall this product is great. I don't have anything negative to say about this product, other than the price is a bit high for start up companies. They do allow for a free trial version which was very helpful in determining if this product was right for our company.