Shopify Plus Logo

Shopify Plus

Enterprise eCommerce platform for high volume merchants

Shopify Plus Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend8.97/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Very intuitive and easy to use. Customer service is great and the apps for the platform are awesome as well.
As i created a dropshipping business shopify was the first place i went and i cannot say how great the platform is. very easy and user friendly.
Easy to work, complete documentations and manuals, good support, best price in the market.
The lack of options in the product information and no deep log information when manage error it is something that I least liked.
I have yet to find anything frustrating with Shopify.

Shopify Plus users...

WordPress-logocaret

WordPress

WooCommerce-logocaret

WooCommerce

How would you rate Shopify Plus?

Shopify for All!

Shopify plus Review

I absolutely love working with Spotify plus. They are great features for your business and Has great ways to boost your business is online presence.

Pros

It’s extremely Fast and easy to set up a Shopify plus store. This app is indeed expensive but it’s great for businesses. I love that your online store well I have a trusted and reliable security. It’s also has a very good speed. Ruby programming language helps you to create Custom Promo’s when you are a Spotify plus Customer. Spotify plus helps you to get your business on a bigger scale really fast.

Cons

This platform is expensive. It does have a few problems with calculations and some basic data. But overall not that bad you can try it out.

Excellent basic eCommerce platform

Pros

Out of the box, it's everything you need to get started at an enterprise level. The app store provides you with basically everything else an eCommerce business would need to create a rounded off website experience. Love the omnichannel integrations built in - saves a lot of time.

Cons

Some of the capabilities that are apps probably should be holistic. I don't love how the native emails are laid out either. You can't create custom ones and therefore Shopify really pushes MailChimp and other integrated ESPs.

i love shopify plus!!

i have allways wanted to start a E-com store and amazon was too much so i decided to go shopify where it was easy for a beginer like me to get started and learn more about dropshipping

Pros

as i created a dropshipping business shopify was the first place i went and i cannot say how great the platform is. very easy and user friendly

Cons

i think they could of had more background templates

Shopify Plus is great for those with multiple sites!

We have had a good overall experience with Shopify Plus Enterprice eCommerce, and we would recommend it to others, unless they could find something similar at a cheaper price.

Pros

We have a retail and a wholesale website, and Shopify Plus allows us to have both under the same account, pay a flat fee monthly , and still have both sites separately.

Cons

We don't love the price of the software and wish it was a little bit cheaper, but unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that.

Basically a turnkey Ecommerce platform.

This is hands down the easiest platform to use if you are looking to get an Ecomm site up in running quickly and have it look/ work right. Tons of plug ins to help increase conversions.

Pros

Cons

Can be cumbersome at times if you get into the CSS. If you are an advance user tho it becomes and non issue.

Dreamy compared to other platforms

Pros

So easy! Having been on a different platform for 3 years that operated on a break + fix model (something breaks, we spend money + time to fix. That in turn breaks something else, more time + money to fix, and the cycle continues), this platform operates like a dream. We actually get to optimize our site and spend time testing functions and driving the business.

Cons

some limitations as it relates to promos + discounts. Cannot use more than 1 discount code at a time. Cannot store a credit in a customer account. Cannot edit an order (now you can, but there are limitations).

Free Demo sold me right away!

Awesome, if you're thinking about it, just go out and try their free demo, you've got nothing to lose. If you find it's more than you need, you can check out the other cheaper and free options.

Pros

Free demo is good to get a taste of what it's about, and it sold me right away. I've used shopify before on personal, small projects, but this gives you tools to manage a much larger revenue stream and be confident in it. The platform is super easy to use if you have even a small amount of experience with eCommerce sites and operating them. You can get up and started very quickly, post new items very quickly, it's great!

Cons

Some issues with shipping customization that I had to find a workaround for, by updating pricing instead of shipping dimensions since you cant do that.

I've worked with store management/owners who have used Shopify Plus.

Pros

It gives a lot of flexibility to larger businesses to have a great shopping experience for their customers, accumulate the data needed to manage their store, and a partner and app ecosystem that has great teams involved helping to solve real business problems.

Cons

Much like the other versions of the Shopify software, the cost of goods would be a very useful feature to be included.

Everything you will ever need for Ecommerce!

We use Shopify Many times a day and I personally have ran multiple store on shopify's highest paid plans and I have never been disappointed. Fantastic customer support and amazing 3rd party apps.

Pros

Everything you are looking for in an ecom platform Great clean GUI Easy to Learn System Ability to scale and handle large amounts of traffic / orders

Cons

Nothing that I can think of, this blows every other ecom service out of the water

Great for E-commerce

We had a very good experience and our work was done very swiftly.

Pros

The Process to start a new website using Shopify is very easy. It is also very simple for new users with no developing skills to start with Shopify. Integration with most apps is very convenient and can be easily handled.

Cons

Some of the features need some time to understand and need good knowledge about a particular feature.

I've used this product for over a year and LOVE it!

Pros

Shopify Plus has an extremely user-friendly interface. It's easy for shoppers to use, as well as account managers. It's also extremely easy to use the scripts editor when having promotional deals, which is an extremely important feature in retail.

Cons

I think overall this product is great. I don't have anything negative to say about this product, other than the price is a bit high for start up companies. They do allow for a free trial version which was very helpful in determining if this product was right for our company.

Couldn't be easier

Great experience with Shopify+. Very satisfied customer.

Pros

Shopify+ really couldn't' be easier or more user friendly. Our Shopify+ rep is always helpful and ready to answer questions.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about Shopify+, it's easy to use, user friendly, and has everything I need.

Perfect Platform for Growing Fashion Businesses

Excellent platform, would happily recommend to anyone looking for nimble, stable platform for their online business.

Pros

Extremely easy to implement. Build took 3 months. Launch was anticlimactic and backlog of tasks were minimal.

Cons

There are some limitations on how much you can customize it, but it's not a dealbreaker.

Currently using Shopify Plus to run our E-Commerce website

Pros

The front end of Shopify is really great. So many choices for templates to make a beautiful store. They are also dynamically upgrading the store and keeping pace with tech.

Cons

Reporting really stinks. They are in the retail business but offer very little in the way of retail reporting.

The most user-friendly eCommerce platform on the market.

Shopify let us implement our business model with ease and we've grown from 4 employees to 40 employees using this eCommerce platform.

Pros

Shopify was one of the first few choices we made when starting the business and it has yet to let us down in its features or ease of use. It is also easy to manage products, inventory, and orders.

Cons

Almost nothing wrong with this platform because it is so easy to use and implement and you don't need a PHD to operate it.

Best way to start for small business

I definitely now using Shopify Plus the website and the user function is probably the best and the most popular software out right now.

Pros

The new Shopify Plus makes it super easy to use and for anyone that is trying to start their own business. With just a few clicks and a solid name you can start selling your own products in no time.

Cons

It is a bit on the pricey size and profit margins do go down when starting out or even breaking even in my opinion. Definitely need a source of income to complement the loss.

The Best!

Pros

I love Shopify Plus. It gets the job done efficiently. I appreciate how much can be customized, while still having great out of the box features.

Cons

There should be a native return application within Shopify.

I've been using Shopify plus for the last year, starting and getting everything was really easy!

Pros

It is really simple to use and fast forward to concentrate on your selling efforts, tons of apps to try and with the freemium model, you get to try a lot of them before even purchasing it.

Cons

There are parts that are not so friendly which really is important to take a look at, like being able to export your categories tree and compare it to your ERP catalog to see you have every product uploaded.

Helpful, efficient and informational.

I really like using this software and how quick it is and provides the information I need to do my job.

Pros

I like being able to see customers orders and tracking all in one place. This is the go to software that we use at work to view order information. We also can view lifetime spend, whether a customer has created an account with us, and their rewards history.

Cons

The most negative factor is how often it has issues, it may be due to their server but it seems to have been happening often lately.Other than that, Shopify Plus is great and I love using this tool.

Best Ecommerce Platform!

Pros

I love how user friendly their platform is. I'm able to do everything I need from setting up items to advertising. I love that they already provide the most common analytics to help us drive sales. They have a very reasonable monthly subscription, which is awesome!

Cons

I think the only con I would see would be that some of the free templates need a little coding to get where we need to get it, but that is easily remedied by jumping on to their community forum or reaching out to their friendly customer service!

More stable and scalable Ecommerce platform in the market

Our business was struggling with a bad ecomm development and we were able to relaunch with full capacities and functionalities in time record. First month of operation we grew 10x only with our organic traffic.

Pros

Great usability Lots of features Scalable and stable No errors Best app store Big community Lots of documentation Digital Marketing ready SEO ready

Cons

It's very close in terms of checkout development or integrations. Specially for markets outside the US is pretty hard, almost impossible to integrate alternative local payment methods.

My company upgraded to Shopify Plus for a year and didn't find the features worth the extra money

Pros

The Scripts Editor was the best part of Shopify Plus, especially around sales like Black Friday / Cyber Monday where you could do 'Buy One Get One' on special products

Cons

The limited special features of Shopify Plus can't be justified by the extra amount that they charge. We downgraded to the regular Shopify plan and don't miss anything.

Great option for Passive Income

I started an online store and am earning passive income with Shopify ever since

Pros

I started an online store on shopify about 2 years ago. I watched a lot of videos on how to use it so the ease of use is easy because there's a lot of information available. My shopify store is my best form of passive income and the Shopify PLus software has made managing the store, orders and returns easy and fast

Cons

The learning curve may be a bit extensive for beginners but there's lots of videos to learn

Great platform for ecommerce

Pros

Its well established name provides visibility on its own.

Cons

Customisation is somewhat limited, but it always works

Industry leader for a reason.

Pros

Industry leader for a reason. In my opinion, Shopify is the platform of choice for most ecommerce retailers, even those who are super technical.

Cons

The price continues to go up and up so make sure you evaluate whether you need Plus or regular shopify.