Simplified Logo

Simplified

Create, collaborate, and scale all your content creation in

GetApp offers objective, independent research and verified user reviews. We may earn a referral fee when you visit a vendor through our links.ย Learn more

Simplified Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

Reviews by rating

It's a fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time using ready-made structures, but not plastered. It helps a lot to resolve issues quickly with a super firm and resolving AI.
Best part is it has auto matching and auto filling applications which are helpful for creative ideas.
It sucks that there is a limit on characters in some of the tools and caption options for other platforms such as Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
I dislike that Simplified sometime repeats my text input.
The number of templates was bit limited for visual arts.

Firoz k.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Simplified best is the best tool for digital marketer for content marketing

I really love this tool as Simplified help me a lot in my initial days of my career in the field of Digital marketing world. Today, I am leading the whole digital marketing dept of my company. Really thankful to the team of simplified

Pros

Writing content for Social media posts, websites, articles, and Facebook & Google ads has never been easier than before with Simplified as it has all functionality required for a digital marketer or content writer. Simplified help me create text as well as visual content which is highly compelling & intuitive which makes the target audience to take the desired action

Cons

Although Simplified has so many options to use from content writing to creative designing of any kind. They should create better guidance tours for first-time users. which will helps users to understand and take leverage of all tools

GS

Guilherme S.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

The New Era of AI!

I've uncovered the path to perfect organization with the Simplified platform! ๐Ÿš€โœจ Its ingenious innovations and impeccable design have revolutionized the way I approach task and project management. Each image and feature is meticulously crafted, offering a visually stunning and highly functional experience.

Pros

Simplified's flawless visuals aren't just a feast for the eyes; they're also a strategic tool for productivity. Every graph and illustration work in harmony with the functionalities, making the planning and execution process smoother and more efficient.Simplicity meets brilliance: Simplified has managed to discover the magical formula of blending simplicity with ingenuity, turning each step toward...

Cons

Embarking on an incredible journey through the Simplified platform and falling in love with every detail! ๐Ÿ’ผโœจ The only minor consideration is that complete freedom isn't free. However, I fully comprehend the need to keep this amazing platform running flawlessly and brimming with innovative features.It's easy to see that behind each perfect image and every ingenious innovation, there's a dedicated team...

Lana M.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Absolutely terrible app and customer service. Stay AWAY!

Pros

None. Absolutely the worst application. Nothing good about it.

Cons

This is the worst app with a bunch of bugs. The customer service is absolutely terrible. They don't even respond emails. I sent multiple emails requesting my refund because i cancelled the subscription the next day I signed up due to bugs and poor performance and they never responded. I contacted through chat as well with someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who said she will get back to me but never did. I keep sending her texts and I can see she reads them but never responds. Please use CANVA instead!! Better features, user friendly, cheaper and great customer service.

Design, self-employed

Great

Love it.

Pros

above average, good for a ai generating content website i love it use it everyday!

Cons

I wish it was fre eof course. The credits are so low and go sonfasf

SP

Saptarshi P.

Design, self-employed

One stop destination

Other than the app user experience, I m very happy with the features that it has to offer. I m not aware of any other tool that does the same.

Pros

Its an AI-driven tool that serves as an all-in-one solution for content creation across social media. It allows me to effortlessly draft scripts, transform them into various formats suitable for different platforms, generate images, design thumbnails, and even schedule posts with ease. This comprehensive tool greatly streamlines my content creation process.

Cons

I find the platform's interface a bit too complicated due to the large number of features. Sometimes it seems like I can perform the same action from multiple locations, which leads to confusion about whether I'm using the correct method or not.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Better than canna +contentstudio

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Pros

The bailout to design graphics, write content and upload to social on one app.

Cons

The AI bot doesnt work on my squarespace site

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ We're delighted to hear that you find our all-in-one approach for graphic design, content creation, and social media management beneficial. We're continuously working to improve our compatibility. ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Your feedback is valuable to us, and we aim to provide even better services in the future. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them. We appreciate your support! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฒ

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

My All in One Baby

Its amazing, I love it so much, its helped me so much

Pros

I love how I get to do all the things in relation to content creating for work except video editing in one space

Cons

Just a AI tool that automates video editing and adding effects

LH

Lauri H.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Sensational App

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

Pros

That everything I need to get my affairs in order for my channel is all in one place and easy to understand.

Cons

The cost..I'm all about Free and open source.

Thank you Lauri! We're delighted to hear that Simplified is proving to be a fantastic tool. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‡ While we offer some free services, our paid options help us maintain these offerings and provide support to our users like you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป We're continually working on making our services even more valuable. ๐Ÿ“ˆ If you need any guidance, feel free to visit our YouTube channel for helpful tutorials! ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿš€

Melody P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Simplified makes AI Writing... simple

Simplified has us accomplishing tasks in half the time and I am looking forward to the new heights this tool will take our marketing strategies. Perfect for our budget and somehow the output seems more human-like than the other AI Writing Tools that I have tried. This is definitely the tool for us!

Pros

The output that we have experienced is superior to any competitor that we have tried. I have tried many competitors and find the price to be perfect for our company's budget.

Cons

There is really nothing I didn't like about this product.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool for video subtitle

Pros

It renders much faster than other similar product offering.

Cons

it may take sometime to get used to but it's worth it.

Thanks for your feedback! Speedy rendering is fantastic to hear. Adapting might take time, but the payoff is worth it! If you need any assistance during the learning curve, feel free to reach out.

MC

Mandeep C.

Effortless Marketing with Simplified

Simplified has truly simplified my marketing routine. Itโ€™s like having a creative buddy that helps me keep my online presence vibrant and engaging without the usual stress. From crafting visuals to scheduling posts, itโ€™s all become straightforward, leaving me more time for other crucial aspects of my business.

Pros

Simplified is a charm for my Etsy store, GingerBelleDesign. The ease of creating eye-catching visuals and catchy product descriptions has made my marketing tasks a breeze. The video creation and social media scheduling features are lifesavers, making promotions more fun and less of a chore. Itโ€™s super user-friendly and gelled well with my existing workflow.

Cons

While itโ€™s mostly easy to use, initially, navigating through some advanced features took a bit. A more detailed tutorial could be handy. Also, adding more third-party app integrations could boost its usability.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! It's wonderful to hear how it has made marketing tasks effortless for you. ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ We appreciate your feedback on the advanced features, and we're always working on improving and providing more tutorials to make the experience even better. We're delighted to be your creative buddy in simplifying your marketing routine and helping you maintain a vibrant online presence. ๐Ÿค If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers to your continued marketing success! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿš€

AA

Akeem A.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market. Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

Pros

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video. Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

Cons

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

CR

Charles R.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Simplified Made My Easier

Pros

Simplified has so many great marketing products to run to run your business top-notch easy to operate in a maneuver.

Cons

Simplified has great products, I think the AI image generator needs to be the bit more cleaner on the images.

Hey Charles ๐Ÿ˜ŠThat's awesome to hear about Simplified's range of top-notch marketing products! Ease of operation is key in running a business smoothly. It's great that you've found our products helpful. Providing feedback like this can help us improve for an even better user experience! Thank you ๐ŸŒŸ

Binaya A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Using it on Daily Basis

Pros

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

Cons

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

JW

Jonathan W.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Incredible all in one tool for content management and social media

Really powerful platform for our business. We use it for all our content marketing and particularly short animated videos for social media

Pros

The animation tools and effects are much better than other products we have used such as Adobe Spark and Canva. Produces short animated videos quickly. Some nice text animations. Being able to order the timing of animations is a key feature. Artboards have some excellent functionality. Good range of editing tools. Amazing that you get a background remover. Loads of tools in one program. Can't think of another platform that gives you all these functions in one place. Quite an achievement.

Cons

As the software is pretty new, there are some glitches which will need to be ironed out. Customer support have been great at fixing these however.

EH

Erika H.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

One stop!

I was not utilizing social media at all because I was so busy designing and creating and running my business but the fact that this a one stop for creative entrepreneurs, means you can finally focus on social media marketing & engagement which is so crucial to building your brand

Pros

The unbelievable number of features literally all your marketing needs are in one place

Cons

Certain features require a paid subscription I think more should be available for free so potential customers can truly get an accurate feel for all that simplified offers

Hi Erika! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ We're delighted to hear your positive feedback! ๐Ÿ˜Š Simplified aims to be a one-stop solution for creative entrepreneurs, and we're thrilled that you find our array of features helpful for your marketing needs. We do offer free credits to get started, and while some advanced features require a paid subscription, they help us provide essential services and support our hardworking team. โš™๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป Your success in focusing on social media marketing and engagement is essential to building your brand, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you ever have further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐ŸŒŸ

BA

Bijay A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use tool with lots of features!

Pros

I love the UI of Simplified. It's very fast, simple and easy to use. The AI writer in particular helps me so much when I'm writing my articles and social media captions. it is a nice tool to create simple videos and images.

Cons

The features all work independently. There should be a sense that they are connected in some way.

LB

Lucille B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Simplified Simplified our Social Media

The staff from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] down to the chat support are all brilliant. Very helpful, very generous and kind. We've loved using it and are so thankful for their product.

Pros

Being able to give access to all of our social media accounts to a volunteer is a great help for our organisation. As well, it saves their time in posting being able to post to all at once.

Cons

I mean, it does what it says on the tin... nothing about it we don't like... other than that we didn't find it sooner.

JH

John H.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

New inexperienced user. No knowledge of Ai

Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Pros

Speed of generation of images from my own stock photos and images. Detail and variety in each tried so far

Cons

Not quite sure what Iโ€™m doing! Iโ€™m sure trial and error will help. Some of the images produced were not at all what I expected.

Absolutely! ๐Ÿš€ The speed and variety in generating images from your own stock photos are impressive. Exploring might feel uncertain initially, but if you need guidance or have specific queries, we're here to assist and ensure you maximize your experience!

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Woah- all-in-one tool for marketers! The best app!

Designing posts and writing content for blogs, YouTube videos, headers, headings and social network posts are all made as simple as possible. Graphics are also created to aid in the process of content generation.

Pros

It has everything that I need! Simplified AI tool has been a significant factor in preventing my regular blank page issue. Even more exciting, however, is the prospect of taking ideas I've developed for articles and applying them to graphics and social media posts in order to further the process.

Cons

I have yet to come across anything that I don't like. I may do so in the future, but considering the things that I enjoy doing, I believe that the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks in this particular instance.

LS

Lisa S.

Cosmetics, self-employed

I'm impressed!

Overall I'm very satisfied with Simplified

Pros

It's hard to pick just one. I love creating for my social media content and this makes it seemless. Simplified is on point and I see a future purchase.

Cons

I've played around with many features and I've yet to be disappointed.

That's amazing to hear! ๐ŸŒŸ Creating seamless social media content sounds like a breeze with Simplified. It's great that it's hitting all the right spots for you. A future purchase seems like a promising choice! ๐Ÿš€

TH

Tesha H.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

moved to fast

i think it would be very useful for my website hair4thekulture.com i think this can help me make the changes i need to make with grace

Pros

the systems gave good info but again it went by so fast the i did not get a chance to copy it at all

Cons

again i never got a chance to copy the info the system gave me there one min gone the next

Christopher N.

Civil Engineering, self-employed

Easy to use all in one tool (Graphic Designer + AI GPT3 Writer)

I have used simplified: - Design Tools - To create some COVID-19 vaccination graphics to assist my employer's vaccination roll-out (with the assistance of the tools pre-made COVID-19) templates. - AI Long Form writer - to re-word some safety emails.

Pros

I love that the top middle toolbar changes based on what UI/UX elements are selected and that its positioned closer to the centre of the screen (where it's easier and quicker for the mouse to reach it and therefore for the required changes to be implemented). The new longform editor has an excellent UI layout and provides responses of reasonable length. The platform is super responsive, and the default dark mode makes things easier to read. Templates are well made and easily adjusted. Functions are as advertised and when they announce a new feature it is delivered in weeks not months.

Cons

The tool is new and could do with some additional templates in categories such as posters, letterheads, certificates etc (I.e. more business-based templates)

AH

ABEDALHMED H.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

From my experience, its platform deserves appreciation

I was moving between sites. Until I discovered the wonderful platform. It really gives instant results

Pros

There are many positives. Everything I need is in one place and I don't need to move from one site to another A source of inspiration, and the work is very easy

Cons

noooooooo not ?

mm

michael m.

Design, 51-200 employees

Great to inspire students of multimedia course

Great

Pros

Fast asy the students are going to love it. I am creating an assignment for them now!

Cons

The price and limited time to try out the product was disapointing.

Simplified can certainly enhance creativity and productivity. I understand your concern about the pricing and limited trial time. If you need any assistance or have further questions, please feel free to reach out. Your feedback is much appreciated๐Ÿค—