AgencyAnalytics Logo
AgencyAnalytics

The All-In-One Marketing Reporting Platform for Agencies.

visit website

AgencyAnalytics Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

Reviews by rating

The system is great and easy to use. Their customer service has always been top notch - one of the best I've experienced from a SAAS.
The simplicity and ease of use. Agency Analytics has help us make our customer's experience simple and yet amazing.
My overall experience was very good with this tool and I recommend this tool because they also provide API to integrate it with your own system.
My biggest problem is that on small packages we can only monitor 5 URL.
Agency Analytics takes the stress out of ranking updates and monthly reporting.
The dashboard is widget-based so you can customize each client account dashboard (and give them limited access) using drag and drop.

BW

Bart W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Fantastic value for money with scalable pricing depending on your needs.

To make it short and sweet; when we founded our new Brisbane digital marketing agency - Resurge Digital, going with AgencyAnalytics for all of our tracking, auditing and reporting was a complete no-brainer.

Pros

I have been using AgencyAnalytics for over three years and honestly, I would have trouble imagining my work life without it. Agency Analytics comes with just the right range of integrations and third part platform support, not to mention a comprehensive site auditor tool which has recently received a significant upgrade.

Cons

The Majestic integration is great in that we have a backlink tool built-in and we do not need to pay for anything else if we do not want to, but the coverage is not great. That said, it is still adequate for our SEO methodology at Resurge Digital and we have not committed to subscribing to another tool yet as Agency Analytics still sufficiently provides the backlink data we need. The keyword suggestion tool is not great, but most of them aren't, we tend to conduct our keyword research ourselves anyway so this also is not really a huge point of concern as far as we are concerned.

LR

Linda R.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Best Analytics Software for Agencies

This software was our third try at acquiring software that would produce great client reports seamlessly. We had just purchased a pretty big social media platform made for agencies and were so disappointed in the reporting capabilities. We needed good reporting software fast since we discontinued our contract with our previous analytics software. Agency Analytics was extremely easy to implement and...

Pros

Agency Analytics was extremely easy to implement, provides great dashboards and reports for our clients and makes our monthly client reporting so much easier. All of our client information is easy to see in one place including social media channels, email analytics, website traffic and more!

Cons

Listening tools could be a little more robust. With our previous reporting software we were able to see Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts from "competitor" pages. We could also see "competitor" page growth and engagement numbers to compare to our own client's growth and engagement numbers on social media. It wasn't a deep dive but it helped us keep track of the social media "chatter" regarding our clients.

Thanks for your feedback Linda! I will pass your suggestions about the listening tools along to our team.

JC

Juanne C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature.

Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Pros

This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Cons

The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

GL

Glenn L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The best SEO reporting tool on the market

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater Agency since inception. We've grown significantly over the past 6 years and we still use the software today, highlighting the scalability of the product and the on-going addition of new features. Not only this, but the integrations with Google products allows us to build both highly accurate and customisable reports for our clients and their individual reporting needs.

Pros

Accuracy of the reporting is paramount when reporting to clients. Agency Analytics allows us to build highly accurate rankings reports, while pulling in data from Google Analytics, Ads, Search Console and MyBusiness. We love the highly customisable reporting functionality which allows us to build reports custom to each clients individual campaigns.

Cons

Support is based outside of Australian EST. This is the same for almost all similar products though.

PK

Paul K.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Valuable insight totally reliable

We have used the solution for around 8 months with 6 primary websites. The website analytics are extremely useful and result in near instantaneous ranking improvements. Especially useful to marketing and sales directors for monitoring of Backlinks, KW ranking and much more. Nontechnical Directors should also buy this as it will give you the insight to prevent you being fobbed off by suppliers who...

Pros

Reliable and intuitive up and running within 5 minutes and discover something new about it each month which benefits a range of companies and different types of website including WordPress and plain HTML.

Cons

NONE - tried a few of their competition but none had such a simple interface and delivered such value so quickly.

JR

Josh R.

Agency Analytics is Exactly What We Needed

We started using Agency Analytics about three years ago as a solution to integrate our Google Search Console data and other SEO tools - at the time, there was no platform offering this. Since then, they've constantly improved their software, integrated more and more tools, and have been super responsive when we've needed support and have ideas. Nowadays, it serves as an all-in-one reporting dashboard, integrating all our digital marketing tools to make sure we have great data for our team and our clients.

Pros

The team has never stopped improving their product. It integrates all of the tools and reports we need as digital marketers to make sure our clients get comprehensive reports.

Cons

It has some limitations (integrating multiple accounts into one, some of the third party integrations are basic) but nothing that you won't find with all the other reporting platforms.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

the best

Pros

This product has made my life as a SEO analyst very easy. I am able to track my clients digital performance with all the great features you have

Cons

You could integrate a couple more things like Google my business

Thank you for the review! We currently do integrate with Google My Business Insights and we also track GMB rankings. If you're having any issues finding where to set that up, please let our support know and we are happy to help.

DD

Deniz D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Agency Analytics takes the stress out of ranking updates and monthly reporting

I have been in the industry for 10 years and used a lot of reporting tools. I have to admit that Agency Analytics is the best one I have use in terms of both the software itself and value for money. This tool is a must for any online marketing company.

Pros

The integrations are fantastic and a great value for money.

Cons

Everything is fine from my end, however have a summary at each section of the reporting about what is going on with the data will be pretty good. Will save me a lot of time writing emails.

Extremely Affordable, Great Customer Support

Pros

I wanted the ability to have sub-accounts for agencies I work with, and they went and added it as a feature request and put it into the tool within a month or two - and then reached back out to make sure I liked it. Very feature rich in terms of integrations, and the price is great compared to their competitors.

Cons

The dashboards could really use an update. I'd like the ability to preview my reports before I fully download them as well.

Alex W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard

I use this daily and it saved a ton of time with my 20+ digital marketing clients.

Pros

This is my favorite digital marketing dashboard because it integrates almost every tool I use for my 20+ clients.

Cons

I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option

aj

amine j.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Essential for every serious web agency ...

Love it!

Pros

This online marketing progress monitoring software is great at all levels. Accurate organic and map monitoring for both mobile and desk top. Organize kw by category. Easy reporting. Tons of social media and tracking softwares integrations ... Enovative there's always a new feature ....

Cons

Needs improvement in the process of selecting kw to manage, in line kw editing, tagging new kw's when adding them ...

Thanks for the review! We will be releasing a new keyword add process in the next week or two. This will allow you to tag keywords when you add them, amongst other things.

BC

Ben C.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Hands down the best SEO reporting tool on the market

Agency Analytics has been an integral part of Clearwater since the agency was founded, almost 7 years ago. It's supported us through the journey through its highly scaleable platform and regular addition of new features, exceeding our growing requirements for both our clients and agency. Hands down, It's the best reporting tool available.

Pros

Accuracy of reporting, integrations with Google and other third party products, great support, regular updates and addition of new features and great scaleability.

Cons

Customisation of client view when logged in doesn't seem possible.

HJ

Harry J.

Great Analytics Dashboard for a Digital Agency

We needed to automate reports, give clients one login to view all their analytics, social, rankings, backlinks, site audit, adwords campaigns, social media advertising campaigns and anything else you could think of - Agency Analytics does all this and you can white label it! If you're an agency not using this software then you have probably developed your own platform or you're missing out.

Pros

Integrates nearly everything you could think of Custom reporting Automated reports to customers Very easy to use and set up Great support

Cons

Reporting tool could use a few features Would love to be able to resell it Natural language generator would make it undisputed king of reports Would really like to have ability to install our own help software in it (intercom, zendesk chat e.t.c.)

LW

Lee W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The absolute best reporting tool on the market!

We were wasting so much time setting up and editing reports for clients each month using Google Data Studio. Our team of account managers hated it. Then a new team member recommended Agency Analytics and we were blown away once we started using it. The support is also phenomenal. You can always chat to a support agent within minutes via the Live Chat on the website.

Pros

The responsiveness and speed of the platform is amazing. It used to take up to an hour to set up a report for a client using Google Data Studio, but I can create a brand new client project and report in minutes with Agency Analytics.

Cons

The backlink manager tool is amazing, but it's a shame that you can't choose which SEO platform you'd like to get the domain metrics from. By default it gathers the domain data from Moz but we prefer to use Ahrefs for this data. Not a big deal though!

BM

Ben M.

Great Software for Client Use

Awesome software for giving clients access to our progress but limited metrics.

Pros

My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them.

Cons

My least favorite thing is how limited the software is with insights - I find its great at only a few different metrics.

MB

Mark B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Agency Analytics Is An Invaluable Tool For Customer Reporting, Tracking and Overall Diagnostics

Agency Analytics more than less covers every major component you need as far as a reporting platform goes....For business...that's mission-critical to be able to have one location and dissect all you marketing, SEO, social media efforts in one location without having to implement 20 different tracking and reporting tools to do the same thing this platform does.....

Pros

The features and integrations are spot on. They provide pretty much everything you'll need as far as gauging and reporting for your's and your clients accounts.

Cons

Nothing really stands out per say that I didn't like..but if a couple of tweaks were made here and there the platform would be awesome....I don't like the way you have tio incerementally move the position of an element in the reports themselves....and when creating dashboards if the widgets would not just automatically drop to the bottom but instead drop into the actual section they're created for that would be a bonus....I tend to give up on creating custome dashboards for that reason.

RA

Ramazan A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A great SEO tool for rank tracking

Agency Analytics' visualized interface integrates ranking, Google Search Console, Analytics and other SEO tools, enabling you to get rich visuals.

Pros

It allows you to integrate with Google products and other tools and create customizable reports.

Cons

customer reporting is very important. Agency Analytics transmits the ranking data you need in the most accurate way with its large database. We love the reports that are created for each customer.

11-50 employees

Awesome marketing reporting platform for agencies or consultants.

Pros

The many integrations that are included are great and really covers a large portion of marketing platforms like AdWords, Bing, AdRoll, etc. The look and feel of the dashboards are super clean and easy to understand.

Cons

The pricing can get a bit high if you're running many campaigns as you have limits on number of campaigns, keywords tracked, etc.

Henrik L.

The best online tools you need when starting a SEO-business

Pros

What we and our customers like best is the number of integrations. And we are very happy for the white label solution. So we can export and send out branded reports in minutes.

Cons

The best whitelabe we have try yet. And that you are continuing to develop. An actual tool that can be used by everyone from day one.

RZ

Robbert Z.

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Great SEO reporting tool

Nice tool. Great not just for keeping track of SEO metrics (daily rankings!) , but also for automatically reporting on them to clients. Much recommended.

Pros

Automatic brandable reports

Cons

Agency Analytics is not as simple as it used to be. But in return there is more functionality.

VK

Vitalii K.

Marketing and Advertising,

The most user friendly service with wide range of integrations

I found the service accidentally, but didn't expect it will cover that many integrations with analytical services. It is still flexible enough. The guys keep track of changes in the industry and adapt their software accordingly. The support is excellent. I am happy with these guys and their service!

Pros

Many integrations User friendly Reporting possibilities White label approach

Cons

No ability to add several accounts of the same service or SM channel to one campaign (for example several FB accounts to include them in one report). But this is absolutely not critical.

DN

Daniel N.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Simple yet Fantastic

Pros

Incredibly simple to set up. Incredibly simple for the clients to see what they want to. Enough info for the most detail-orientated of clients, and the audit section and keyword tracking sections are valuable tools that help the SEO Agency decide on the next action. Quick and easy graphical reporting, along with full automation if you wish. Anyone can log in at any point, and the stats are updated daily.

Cons

Initially didn't like the price, but now think it's well worth the investment.

Thank you for the glowing review Daniel. We really appreciate it :) we have a lot of exciting new features coming out shortly that we're excited to show you too.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great product, easy to use

I have been searching for a cost-effective Reporting tool that focus more on "Client" facing reports and I found it! Myself and my team love the software and perhaps with a few minor tweaks, it will be perfect.

Pros

The integrations are extensive. Really amazing to have all the data we need in one place.

Cons

Unable to run/display comparison data on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis

MH

Monte H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great interface and comprehensive data set

This has completely eliminated my previous attempts to build a reporting tool that covered Paid search, SEO and Social all in one place.

Pros

The ease of use. The appearance and the ability to customise.

Cons

A bit US centric. Lacks some integrations in Australia

al

amy l.

Easy and Seamless

Measurable ROI for our organization and client reporting.

Pros

The ease of use and seamless implementation of client's data for output gave us great value, and as a result we received stellar kudos from our client.

Cons

Cons: we'll let you know when we encounter any.