Databox Reviews

4.81/5 (129 reviews)

Douglass Eggleston

Your business in your pocket

Reviewed 2018-07-01

When you work in a business sphere on world market your prosperity and success directly depend on your ability to be agile in everyday situations. Skills of controlling, organizing and analyzing information become essential if you want to create efficient work in the company where you have a job. And I understood it clearly a few years ago. Happily, I have found the wonderful program Databox that opened for me a new level of information control in real time. By using this software you will be able to track everything in one place from any device. Having just one login, an ability to track Google AdWords, HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and many others will be opened for you.Moreover, Databox helps you to focus on the metrics that matter. By setting goals and monitoring progress in real time your team will acquire an opportunity to spot issues as they happen and make the adjustment needed to stay on target.Additionally, with this program in your hands will concentrate a power that may help you to drill deeper for more advanced insight and all of this process will go without any single line of coding. Also, if you have some problems with software, Databox’ community of experts will help you reach your goals faster. Of course, I cannot leave without attention a diversity of templates that make your interaction with the program even more pleasant.

Daniel Daines-Hutt

What gets measured, gets managed right?

Reviewed 2018-11-01

We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create Makes sense to promote it and build links right? The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links Even then? It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right? So we make sure to track the habit instead We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least) But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up) We also have a weekly end goal that does the same Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate resultThe ability to integrate with multiple platforms How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?) The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Joby Ingram-Dodd

Great for free

Reviewed 2018-05-15

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage. They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

Zane Parson

Give it a shot

Reviewed 2018-07-05

I provide weekly reports and I can share the actual presentation of the data for which I am responsible. You can exchange reports by reference, which allows the recipient to choose the date range corresponding to them, it is very convenient and I have never seen such an opportunity anywhere before. It is so easy to set up Powerful Dashboards in minutes because of multiple templates helping you to represent any activity in an easy and clear way.

Lucas Steuber

Blown away. Completely changed my household.

Reviewed 2018-06-02

At-a-glance view of everything I need to know about my business and household.I think most people use software like this to track their business outcomes, but my wife and I? Nope. I mean yes, I have my mailchimp and social media results on there, but also bank balances, to-do lists from Google Sheets, all kinds of stuff across two cheap monitors that just sit in the corner of our house. You'd think that'd be anxiety inducing but it's the opposite - I wake up every day, know where my business is at, know where my finances are at, have the "honey-do's" all prepared, and even see the weather. I LOVE this program. Yeah it's a little more expensive than others but 100% worth it for the extra integrations. Recommend without hesitation.

Zachary Busekrus

Databox: Close, but no cigar...or even cigarillo ...

Reviewed 2018-02-24

I work as the Director of Marketing Strategy at DD, which is an inbound marketing agency that services nonprofits and higher education institutions. We're a HubSpot certified partner agency and we were looking to Databox to help us make our client reports quicker, more interactive, and more robust. Databox's clean user-interface makes it really easy to notice trends...it also updates in almost real-time (if not real-time) which is helpful. The customizable dashboards are helpful as well...and there's no doubt that this tool is affordable to agencies like DD who need to report on a wide variety of metrics for 20+ accounts.

Rolland Parnell

Simply and effective solution with a wide variety of settings

Reviewed 2018-05-13

DataBox is a great, simple, not requiring an unnecessary fuss, solution for businesses of any size. The visual component of this dashboard is perhaps its main feature, the interface design is simply magnificent and pleases the eye. You can move and rotate every panel the way you want it. It's very easy to use. Documentations and webinars are so useful, but at any time you can contact the support team. In general, the support system here works flawlessly. I think this is one of the best solutions for that price.

David Castorino

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

Shivakant Dubey

centralizing multiple platforms

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboardsI like that I can customize the dashboard and seemingly add multiple data sources to a single dashboard view.

Jeremy Domby

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Reviewed 2018-10-16

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Michael Rouyre

Supercool!

Reviewed 2018-11-17

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

Juzni Zbogral

It's my first to open app every morning

Reviewed 2016-08-17

Heard from a friend who is using Databox app in the company he works for (fortune 100 company). It was almost annoying seeing him checking his phone constantly. I downloaded it from App store the same day. On-boarding was a breeze and the next thing I was in the app with my Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Stripe already connected. I was using it few days - it was just a beautiful app on my phone nothing more. But then I found they have desktop app - they call it Designer - where you can combine all metrics together. At that moment I was hooked. We have connected more than 10 data sources since then (database also) and we were able to put all important metrics in one place for everybody to see. I'm recommending this to everybody!I have access in one place to every important metrics I care. Just few clicks and I can change what I see on my phone and share with all my coworkers.

James McNeary

Simple and powerful

Reviewed 2016-08-19

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.- Daily scorecards - Beautiful designed web and mobile app - Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools - Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature - Very helpful and responsive customer support

Andrej Zitnik

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Reviewed 2016-08-19

Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

Katie Smith

Beautiful Mobile app, easy to get addicted to.

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I signed up Databox only two months ago, but I've used the mobile app pretty much every day since. It's very easy to connect your cloud services and add the basic metrics, and it takes just a little bit of extra work to add more specific ones (like, in my case, custom funnel data from Mixpanel). I've also played around with connecting our SQL database to Databox - all these options are available even on the Free plan. I like it that you can put data from different datasources on the same visualization (e.g. steps in a funnel). The platform is quite powerful underneath, still lacking a little bit of self-help content as of now, but customer support was very helpful and I've set up just the dashboard that I've always wanted. Beautiful visualizations, the drag-and-drop interface of the Designer tool (where you set up your visualizations), the Scorecard feature

Boris Kostelo

Databox has great features and is very intuitive

Reviewed 2016-08-18

It was easy to self onboard, start trial and connect some sources. Second-to-none support via Intercom. Setting up datacards and data-blocks is an experience (positive :) by itself, all drag and drop and animated. I wish all my apps were like that. When you get a grip on how it all works, it's a piece of cake.Beautiful app and charts, I've tried probably all competing products, but none looked this good. Powerful features, intuitive setup...

Daniel Berry

Easy Data Visualization, But Some Limitations

Reviewed 2018-03-09

- Super easy to set up - Creates beautiful data visualization dashboards - Great for agencies; you can create dashboards for each of your clients - Integrates with a wide variety of data sources - Plenty of module and design templates to choose from in the library - Lot of exiting dashboards you can use and customize

Gilles Bertaux

We have been using Databox to build beautiful company dashboards we can display on a computer or TV.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

A clear vision of our business, on every aspect: marketing, sales, tech, etc. Ready in a few clicks without over-engineering.Probably the best product out there from a UX/UI perspective. Databox is extremely powerful yet very simple to use: connecting and customizing your data sources is super easy. Finally, we love having our beautiful dashboards on TV, computer or mobile.

Mike Weber

Business analytics made beautiful. A really nice app.

Reviewed 2016-08-17

Found this searching for a way to convert my Spreadsheet data to charts. Worked great and it has beautiful charts. But then I found out it does much more. Now I have my Spreadsheet, Google Analytics and Mixpanel data all connected in one app. Makes it much easier to stay on top of the numbers. And I have a couple of datawalls set up, so I can show the numbers to my customers if needed by just turning on the tv. Works great.Simple to connect different data sources and have all the data in one place. Web site allows for advanced setups, but maybe not so simple to use. Beautiful mobile visualizations. Datawalls are really useful. Good value for money.

David So

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Solid tool that gets all the basic stuff done for us in BI. Plus we have integrated feeds from multiple systems and it all works well

Dave Smith

No doubt, Best Mobile Business Analytics solution on the market

Reviewed 2016-08-16

Simple, top level KPIs, easy to use, beautiful designed. We have been up and running in less than 15 minutes and hooked to our data in CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etcMobile-first, native and great experience, TV dashboard

Matthew Coco

Amazing wall of data with great presentation options

Reviewed 2017-05-21

easily view and break down complex data sources in minutes.Visually its the best I've seen (and I've seen a lot). The integrations are pretty flawless as far as setup goes. I had one small hickup but the team was on it and fixed. The phone app is great and you can even administer the phone data views separate to the desktop - that's awesome!

Christian Erburu

Great tool for marketing and social media teams

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Databox does an incredible job balancing usability and power. There is a ton of flexibility to make the tool work best for your team, and the process of adding and managing KPIs and relevant metrics remains very simple.It is a common platform for everyone who is directly or indirectly related to analytics. It is beautifully designed and the UX also makes it so simple to demonstrate and understand the progress of a social media campaign. Not limited to social media, you can also track sales, etc

Christopher Clarke

End to my search for a mobile first analytics platform

Reviewed 2016-08-18

I'm not a hardcore analyst but I use a fair amount of cloud services such as Intercom, Google Analytics, Stripe and such and browsing through each and every one every day becomes a bit annoying of a task. Databox allows me to connect everything in one place so that I can see everything with the open of one app. Also the customization options are endless. It's a bit daunting at first but you get used to it sooner or later.Very nice and clean UI, a lot of connectors and endless customization options.

Jake Ryan

A must have for business analytics

Reviewed 2016-08-12

It's a must have analytics tool if you use multiple cloud sources. I have Adobe Analytics for website visits, Mixpanel for mobile tracking, Stripe for payments and Intercom for support & communication. With Databox I have all my data in one place and always accessible. And they have a feature called Datawall which allows me to have metrics on my office TV as well.Very nice & clean UI. The charts look amazing and the whole product is very polished. Also amazing customization options in the web app. I was able to change visualizations, colors, chart types, ...