Lebesgue Logo

Lebesgue

Advanced analytics and marketing insights software

Lebesgue Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

Sensitive content hidden. Have been a huge help in onboarding us and helping audit our accounts, and have been really strong guides for the platform itself.
The whole dashboard is super easy to navigate and the numbers allow me to see my ads performance holistically which is something I really appreciate.
The customer support is supportive. I love how they show us what my competitors are doing with their ads.
It's not much to say about what I don't like the platform.
There's nothing specific about the actual product that I don't like.

Grant S.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Deep analytics with an intuitive dashboard

Overall it has been amazing. As I said, the team has found an incredible balance of actionable insight, usable dashboard, strong support, and value in pricing. Absolutely do not regret moving over.

Pros

I really love how easy it was to set up, how easy it is to use and gain actionable insights. From there, the business intelligence and daily recommendations on next steps for paid campaigns is absolutely huge especially since it isn't just guesswork, rather they're pulling data from thousands of brands within their ecosystem. I also love the competitor analysis and the ability to view both their ads...

Cons

While I like the UI, I can see that it might be a bit daunting for a user brand new to the world of dashboards and analytics. It might be overwhelming to someone who hasn't used these platforms before, so I'd say that this is the biggest con. My advice would be to try to get in touch with the team for a demo if possible!

Luka M.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Amazing alternative to expensive products

Pros

I love their competitor analysis and how they seamlessly integrate with many applications.

Cons

There's nothing specific about the actual product that I don't like. But I think there's a lot of room for improvement. Especially in the CRO space.

Ahmed Farrag Gamal A.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

A comprehensive Marketing Analytics Solution

Overall, the product is great and I hope it remains sustainable and it lasts forever :D

Pros

- The team is really dedicated to the project and they listen carefully to their customers and they are very active with new updates. - The team does webinars and their documentation is pretty comprehensive making it easy to manage the tool in order to take full advantage of it. - Many Integrations and primarily with Facebook & Google ads and even TikTok with different metrics and data points to analyze. There is even an integrated AI Copywriter (haven't used it that much but it seems pretty decent).

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about this product. Even if I am satisfied with it, I just wish they also get into other eCommerce Platforms and not just Shopify and Woocommerce. there are a lot of solid solutions out there that would need a boost with Marketing Analytics (I use Sellix for example and seeing Lebesgue there would be phenomenal). What I am trying to say is that even...

CM

Chris M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best Performance Dashboard for Shopify Brands

Very happy with Lebesgue. The team has been a pleasure to work with and the platform itself has saved us a ton of time and makes it easy to analyzed the business and cross-channel performance.

Pros

Love the ease of use and easy integration that allows us to connect our key marketing channels with our Shopify metrics. The team is committed to ongoing improvements and continues to roll out value-added features that provide additional insights for managing the business.

Cons

It would be great to also pull in Amazon so we can compare our performance on that channel to the other channels like Facebook and Google and the impact that it has on revenue and profitability. Some of the features within the competitor section and ads analysis could use improvements by integrating creative analytics similar to what Motion provides.

GN

G. N.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

The Tool You Need For LTV and Deep Shopify Data

My overall experience is great, it seems they are always rolling out new features and plugin's so always something new to review and digest.

Pros

My favorite feature is the LTV and understanding how the LTV is increasing or decreasing over time.

Cons

I haven't seen a way to pull complete reports that include all data. Sections of the data are downloadable.

DA

Debbie A.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Final Verdict: Lesbegue is beyond compare.

It's always a pleasure to hear from the Lesbegue team... They not only excel in their expertise but also, as our partners, they demonstrate a genuine commitment to our business.

Pros

What stands out to me about Lesbegue is the excellent organization of their reporting dashboard. I appreciate how it efficiently highlights various events and offers solutions and recommendations. Additionally, the knowledgeable team adds to the overall positive experience.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. Nothing to dislike or nothing questionable thus far.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Will simplify the life of a media buyer

Extremely positive, great team and a winning product.

Pros

Great for media buyer to source inspiration, outsource reviews and track the metrics that matter.

Cons

The UI is continuing to get improved but is still easy to navigate.

AB

Alex B.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Pros

It is easy to use and very visually understandable!

Cons

Sometimes, it misses a platform to add into the analytics.

EP

Ethan P.

Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

Amazing LTV analytics

Pros

Lebesgue does a great job at pulling and analyzing data in an easy to interpret format.

Cons

The thing I liked least about Lebesgue is the cost because we're a startup that is on an extremely low-budget. With that being said, I think these analytics are extremely powerful and worth the cost

Ikhwanul K.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

their competitor analysis is good and user friendly

Pros

- The customer support is supportive. - I love how they show us what my competitors are doing with their ads.

Cons

I had a hard time when I first added a competitor to my competitor analysis, it show nothing, but then customer support was very helpful in resolving the issue.

MD

Melody D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The best marketing software for your growing business

The Lebesgue team is on top of their game! They have helped us make a lot of decisions regarding our overall marketing strategy that has resulted in a higher ROI. They continue to bring great insights on how to continue to grow our business successfully without wasteful spending unlike the dozen agencies we dealt with prior. Their app alone will save you time and money. I highly recommend Lebesgue for all your digital marketing needs.

Pros

I have all my marketing data and metrics in one dashboard. The business report gives you a snapshot of all your marketing efforts on Google and Facebook and how they impact your online store. Easy to navigate. I can get an overview of each marketing channel's performance, as well as get a step-by-step breakdown of my checkout funnel to help accurately pinpoint any issues and easily fix them. I can view customers lifetime value and projected sales and growth of my business. I can also get insight on what my competitors are doing.

Cons

The only difficulty we had understanding is the cohort analysis.

JN

Jaren N.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Great analytic tool with superior customer service!

When I was newly onboard with Lebesgue, I was only simply hoping to recover my sales back to 4x ROAS after months of significant drops. In a short 3-4 weeks, I was able to meet my expected goal and also properly prepare my brand for Black Friday and Christmas sales which Lebesgue tips and tools has helped tremendously

Pros

The UI/UX of the platform is straightforward and friendly to understand and it motivated me to learn more about the app so I scheduled a demo call with Toni and Mickael. We had the call the following day and they did an audit on my Facebook ads for free, which really surprised me. They looked closely at what my campaigns were doing and pointed out several solutions/suggestions that I can use to test...

Cons

Maybe it's too good for something at this price?

Hey Jaren, we appreciate the fantastic review and we're glad that we could be of service. If you have any other needs or questions, please reach out to us anytime! Lebesgue team

SC

Samantha C.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Great Data Without a Huge Price Tag

Pros

Lebesgue gives me a great overhead view of how things are going with our marketing strategy without costing me $400+ a month. As a business owner trying to keep things as lean as possible, the price for accessing this data in one place has been prohibitive with other apps. I like how simple Lebesgue is.

Cons

I would love to learn more about LTV values for each individual platform, and if customers are starting on one advertising platform and then more likely to come in via another one.

SL

Samuel L.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

The best LTV app in its price category

Helps us understand LTVs and customer cohorts in an easy to visualize manner

Pros

We like Lebesgue as it easily hooks up with Shopify, and we can have clients pull up important data with it.

Cons

Takes a bit of setup and trust from the clients to set this up, but we don't really have a pain point with the product so far.

LC

Leandro C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I really like the product selection for facebook ads, Lebesgue choose for you between all your data, which products are the best to advertise and suggest you even the content.

Pros

The best insights, at least if you have Shopify. I am a Shopify partner and i use it with my clients, i have really good insights i can share with my clients to develop an useful strategy for marketing.

Cons

Is not as good with Google Ads as it is with Facebook Ads. They need to improve that part.

Raul F.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Innovative and Powerful Ecommerce Advertising Campaigns

I've been using it for about 6 months now, and I'm really impressed with how quickly the company adds new features, creates content, and provides guidance. So, this app has become excellent and a must-have for ecommerce stores.

Pros

I can not imagine how to grow an ecommerce store without Lebesgue. This software allows to create connect with your ecommece store (Shopify or Woocommerce), to create innovative ads with AI, integrate with different social ad platforms such as Meta, Google, TickTock at the time that is keeping an eye on your competition. Analyzes many datapoints, including the your costs of products and margins to create and monitor bright campaigns.

Cons

Many of their features ar for ecommerce. I have not tested for digital goods.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great for getting a grip on you ecommerce data

Pros

Reading up on the Lean Startup methodology has confronted me with metrics I could/should be keeping track of which just aren't easily to analyze with WooCommerce, eg. cohort analysis. As a small startup, we don't have time and money to invest in custom tracking solutions, so Lebesgue has come to be a life saver. The analytics are amazing and add advertising benchmarks and insights into this and you have the killer tool that Lebesgue is. Big bonus: The new features they've been releasing almost weekly, lately.

Cons

Overall, the WooCommerce integration lags behind the Shopify integration at the time of writing. But this mostly concerns the latest features which are only of secondary importance to us and afaik the main customer base is on Shopify, anyway. We've had no issues with the main features and I've been told that they're working on catching up for WooCommerce.

GN

Gerald N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Tools For Data Analysis

Pros

I use this tool to figure out what's working and what's not. It helps to provide an extra layer visibility to our campaigns and data.

Cons

So far so good. No major complaints, I would like to see some more features included like banner ad creation and optimization without having to contact them for help.

AM

Adrian M.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Strong marketing tool

Pros

it's quite comprehensive, as it contains an ad copy writer and competitor analysis

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow, and it won't fully load the result.

JB

Jessica B.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great insight into e-commerce marketing

Pros

The price is very fair for the level of insight and data received. The flexible price plans are also great for a small business like ours.

Cons

I would like to see a little more insight into my competitors - more than just their ads.

bf

brown f.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

excellent service

excellent service ,i really like there paltform i have buyed it lifetime with appsumo

Pros

unique reporting and optimization, you get to pay less when know what really matter most and what works

Cons

not used for amazon and other platforms ,would appreciate if in roadmap they implement other technologies

JA

Jo-Ann N.

Retail, self-employed

Great easy to use platform to measure Facebook ads performance

I'm very happy with the integration and happy I found it. Overall I am very satisfied with no complaints.

Pros

Very easy to set up on Shopify, very easy to read the data collected. I can see all my advertising performance for Facebook, Microsoft and Google ads in one place, without the complicated versions of analytics found directly on those platforms.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike, it's a great tool

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Oh I love thee, Lebesgue

Pros

I was looking for a tool that could help me manage my PPC campaigns and I found this. Lebesgue is a super easy-to-use automation tool that connects your Google, Facebook, and Instagram Ads so you never have to worry about mistakes, again! Get step-by-step recommendations and solve problems faster and easier than ever before.

Cons

I'm not the 'tech-savvy' type and I don't have a lot of time to spend on these things, so when I do, I want it to be quick and efficient.

KS

Kenzi S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Marketing Analysis And Advertising

Pros

Advertising audit is an amazing solution for campaigns. It is intuitive to use and easy to deploy.

Cons

It's not much to say about what I don't like the platform. I think it is good solution for marketing and data.