Akiflow Logo

Akiflow

Personal task manager and calendar application

Akiflow Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

See full reviews by rating

DG

Daniel G.

Vasishta C.

Patiently waiting for more 2-way sync integrations with other project management tools. The inability (at this time) to integrate with Outlook calendar accounts.

AP

Ali P.

IOS version still missing, so only available for Mac at this moment.

DG

Daniel G.

JB

James B.

Akiflow users...

How would you rate Akiflow?

Akiflow is Amazing!

Using Akiflow for all my day-to-day task management has been a game changer for me. it helped me speed up my workflow and be more productive, there's no learning curve. It's just so easy to use right out of the bat that you can be productive in minutes.

Pros

- it's easy to use. - the ability to drag and drop tasks into the calendar. - quickly creating and capturing tasks anywhere using the command bar. - having All My tasks and calendars in the same place. - the simplistic look and aesthetic.

Cons

Waiting for fo the mobile app . . .

Single Source of Truth

I am in love with this app. It is a game-changer and I will continue to use it for as long as it exists.

Pros

Great team building a powerful task consolidation program which makes it painless to have all the tasks, events, reminders, and messages in one, well-organized location. Additionally, it is beyond easy to categorize, prioritize, and schedule each task/project through their tagging features, priority metrics, due dates, and time blocking methods. The real beauty is that you can use all of these features or only a few, as the system is flexible and capable for any personality/workflow.

Cons

It is still in Beta so there are still a few bugs but none that are critical, and there is no mobile yet, although it will be released soon as of this review.

Great product and great team

The experience of akiflow is amazing. Amazing customer success team

Pros

Akiflow is a great product to have differents that give you an overview of your tasks and your calendars.

Cons

The ui must be improved with time also the the developpement of new feature is slow the price of the solution is to High

Akiflow has been my lifesaver for task management

Pros

I've tried all kinds of systems. Akiflow is the first one that let's me aggregate tasks from many places. Notion, Gmail, Slack, you name it... I can tag it, bookmark it, etc. and it ends up in Akiflow. I groom my tasks daily and move them from my inbox into specific days.. .And then at the start of each day, I drag my tasks onto my calendar where they live and ensure I don't book a meeting over top. Fantastic way to visualize your tasks and stay on top of things.

Cons

Waiting for a mobile app so I can manage my tasks natively in an easy way.

Great for seeing a realistic view of my day!

It’s really helped me to plan better, stay focused, and see the progress I have made.

Pros

Akiflow allows me to see my meetings and plan my tasks with estimated durations around those meetings and my lunch and breaks. I can plan a more realistic day which leaves me feeling more accomplished at the end of the day.

Cons

The next gen productivity tool

Akiflow has helped me manage my time and energy with 100X efficiency. I get all my key tasks, scheduled calls, tasks assigned to me, all with specific categories all in one place.

Pros

For me, the most powerful part is the hotkeys and the ability to switch between views, events, tasks, and more just by using hotkeys. I can also integrate my slack, email, todoist, google calendar, and notion and get all the tasks in one place and that just is the most amazing thing about akiflow.

Cons

I am just waiting for the same to come for my phone, that's the only thing I have an issue with.

Finally what I wanted for years: CALENDAR + TO DO LIST

Just life-changing. It was a "simple" feature that I needed for years and finally someone created it. So happy to finally be able to manage my tasks and events in the same tool and in a visual calendar.

Pros

Best thing for me is being able to DRAG&DROP from a ToDo list to a Calendar and automatically syncs with everything. So easy to connect to all tools like Google Calendar, Gmail, Slack and Zoom. The inbox is like magic.

Cons

iOS version still missing, so only available for Mac at this moment.

Love it!

Great tool for planning day

Pros

I love being able to have tasks that I can add to my calendar as time blocks

Cons

recurring tasks can't be scheduled in calendar. Also you need to be an admin to integrate w/ notion. (probably a notion issue)

One of the best productivity tools I have used

Really positive experience so far!

Pros

Merging my different todo lists across different businesses, units and personal life with my calendar and having a clear overview on my personal productivity. Also the inbox, which is great for capturing my thoughts quickly through the quick add.

Cons

I am really missing a mobile application.

Best task amanagement nd time-blocking app out there

I try every new productivity tool I can get my hands on. Most involve lots of tradeoffs and force me to evaluate the switching cost. Akiflow integrates with all of my existing tools (no switching cost) and the app is really well thought out. It's boosted my productivity meaningfully.

Pros

Brings in tasks from many tools and helps you manage them against your calendar. The UI is very slick and they really emphasize keyboard shortcuts and fast workflows.

Cons

Doesn't have a mobile app (but coming soon I hear)

Centralize your tasks into one systems

Pros

I am able to push all tasks from Todosit and important conversations from Slack and Email into Akiflow. Akiflow will also automatically open tasks into the tool it originated from.

Cons

When creating a quick task I am not able to assign them easily to different calendars.

The best tool to start making moves with your tasks

Pros

I love that I can pull in tasks and to-dos from various sources - Asana, Email, Slack - and have one source of truth to then time block the tasks and make moves with what matters. Akiflow has become invaluable for this - a dashboard of productivity and a catch-all to make sure nothing gets forgotten about.

Cons

The biggest thing it's missing is an iOS app - but this is already being worked on. And I'm happy to wait for a product that's been thought-out and not rushed. There are other nice-to-haves and improvements coming - 2 way Asana sync for example. Everything I have a comment on is already being worked on.

Once you try it, you'll fall in love with Akiflow

Pros

Schedule your tasks with ease and in seconds

Cons

There's actually nothing that I don't like

Favorite Task Management App

Increased efficiency and focus with completing tasks.

Pros

Easy command bar for capturing and scheduling tasks.

Cons

The absence of a mobile app for such a long time...

Good productivity tool, but nothing massively different

It was alright. Helped my fix up some of my to-do lists, but I realised I could just do tasks and focus time within Google Calendar.

Pros

I liked the ability to create my tasks and label them. Easy to drop into my calendar.

Cons

A lot of missing features (in my opinion). It would be great to have contacts, share my availability easily and be able to use it on my phone easily.