Diligent Boards Reviews

4.72/5 (43 reviews)

Sandra Dubois

We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company. It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Mary Roth

Eileen Roth's Review

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Madeleyne Mendoza

Messenger is a fabulous communication tool easy and safe.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Messenger is an amazing work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security when sending messages or information to my team in various work meetings. It is a secure tool that allows me to access it through the login.It allows me a safe and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. It's excellent.

Linda Gilbert

I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Makes my job easier.The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Matt Graham

A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Outstanding!When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing. It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Irene Shelton

Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can. Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Susan Martin

I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18

Reviewed 2018-11-09

The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features.

Stephanie Constantin

Review for Diligent Boards

Reviewed 2018-12-13

The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time! This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Patrice Blaeser, MBA, CPPM

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

Reviewed 2018-10-11

As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

Why I like Diligent

Reviewed 2018-12-03

A excellent tool for Board members, both for Board papers and additional and supplementary papers.Ease of use, ability to hold current and archived papers and quality of support.

Kelly Chapman

Big Time Saver

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Diligent Boards has saved time and paper.Building the board book is easy, and a big time saver. It makes preparing, and organizing the meeting documents simple and stream-lined. Love being able to export my book to PDF.

Yaroslav Gutierrez

A very safe tool for information management

Reviewed 2018-07-14

It favors the security in the handling of information and in the access control of the usersMy experience regarding this program is as follows: The strength of this program is its security to prevent unauthorized access through TouchID and the safe handling of information, which is currently of vital importance to organizations. It promotes communication and integration to the work team.

Anonymous

Diligent is sought out by Board members

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-19

Our Board members asked our Company to implement this solution they liked it so much from prior experience. That speaks volumes for the end user experience. As an Admin user its generally pretty good too. Collaborative, functional, allows board members to highlight text in presentations and post it notes for questions in meetings, everyone sees the same thing in the meeting, automatically resorts the folders and order when intermediate agenda items or items are added, available on ipad . Functionality has been added to conduct surveys and deal with minutes too.

Doris Cesario

Overall Review of Diligent Boards

Reviewed 2019-01-05

This is an amazing software and a must have for any company with a board. It's fast, efficient and super easy to use. The support offered to the clients is the best I have ever had.It makes creating boardbooks so easy and it's so efficient. I really don't know how anybody worked without it.

Bravo Diligent!

Reviewed 2018-11-05

The portal solved the usual transfer of a mass of paper each quarter, allowing quick and easy signing of compliance documents, easy and secure messaging and effective communication with members of each of our BoardsEase of use and great customer service.

Mae Robillo

Board books at its best.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

There have many benefits reaped with our continued use of Diligent Boards. (1) Timely delivery of materials and any material updates; (2) Accessibility and portability of meeting and information materials; and (3) Cost savings on courier / mail, printing, office supplies, and personnel hours and resources. (1) User Friendliness (2) Intuitive (3) Responsive Customer Success Team (4) 24/7 Global Support (5) Reasonable Cost

Keith Jernigan

Branch Manager

Reviewed 2018-10-10

secure communication and collaboration with board members. security, portability, the ability to link within board books and to export the book.

Linda Kinkead

Switched to Diligent and never looked back

Reviewed 2017-03-23

Board portals are only useful if your directors and senior officers will use them. If they are not easy to navigate and lacking features, then most likely your directors and senior officers are going to continue to rely on paper copies. With Diligent, the majority of our directors and officers quickly requested not to be given printed versions of the board books. Having access to the book on an iPad or tablet allowed them to easily access board materials wherever and whenever they wished. The customer support is available 24/7/365 and is staffed by knowledgeable, friendly teams who can quickly assist the user at all levels. Easy to use - very intuitive interface for administrators.

George Brack

Satisfied board member

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Secure portable communication and provision of Board materials It’s Easy for management and boards to use

Lisa Crotty

Diligent - Board admin

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Great customer service and support - the system generally works well.

Niqui Taylor

Best Platform Ever!

Reviewed 2018-09-27

exceptional, highly recommend the platform to anyone I can. Its changed my life regarding board packs, signing docs and filing intuitive, effective, accessible, reliable, wonderful service the list goes on

Lynne Wardle

Diligent Suite Review

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Very easy to use. Very good customer support and updates.

Linda Smoke

Expansion call

Reviewed 2018-11-28

I needed to expand from a 15MB to a 27MB so that I could put in a committee slideEase of use dropping and looking at the end product

Fatima De Sousa

I love this product.Thank you for continuing to update with new features. Makes my job seem easy!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

The "drag and drop" feature is very effective instead of having to go through the browser to upload attachments. You require two monitors to do this.

Clyde Pray

Excellent Product and Service

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-03

Setting up and using Diligent Boards is easy!The customer support setting it up is phenomenal! Has huge functionality allowing access to confidential materials, ability to annotate, use of sticky notes, and use the iPencil to communicate annotations with other Board members or keep them private. Able to have the App on both my iPhone and iPad allowing use virtually anywhere and anytime. Ease of use. Able to navigate and use easily. App available for both iPhone and iPad. Very smooth set up. Fantastic customer support in the setup process.