Diligent Boards Reviews

Diligent Boards Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)
1,404

Sandra Dubois

We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company. It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Linda Kinkead

Switched to Diligent and never looked back

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-03-23

Board portals are only useful if your directors and senior officers will use them. If they are not easy to navigate and lacking features, then most likely your directors and senior officers are going to continue to rely on paper copies. With Diligent, the majority of our directors and officers quickly requested not to be given printed versions of the board books. Having access to the book on an iPad or tablet allowed them to easily access board materials wherever and whenever they wished. The customer support is available 24/7/365 and is staffed by knowledgeable, friendly teams who can quickly assist the user at all levels. Easy to use - very intuitive interface for administrators.

Fatima De Sousa

I love this product.Thank you for continuing to update with new features. Makes my job seem easy!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-04

The "drag and drop" feature is very effective instead of having to go through the browser to upload attachments. You require two monitors to do this.

Denise Uga

Diligent has made my job so much more efficient

Reviewed 2017-03-23

Before Diligent I was making 50 paper copies of Executive presentations and materials every month and mailing them to meeting attendees. With Diligent its a one stop deposit of information that is shared with everyone at once and I can download a copy of the final report once it's complete. If a document needs to be edited I can easily go into Diligent and update the materials with a few clicks and everyone has what they need in minutes.

Joan Como

Absolutely the best board technology solution on the market

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-22

Ease of Use by our board members and very easy to create books and upload documents. There are many additional features that make it such a great product. The customer service is excellent.

Georgina Mcalpin

Exceeded expectations

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Intuitive - easily to use and well designed for the purpose. Simplifies and usually complicated process.