Scalenut Logo

AI that powers your entire content lifecycle

Scalenut Reviews

Suggested alternatives

marketo-lead-management
hubspot-marketing
bitrix24

After trying a lot of new AI copywriting tools, I think Scalenut is the best one because it has a simple, clean UI and makes meaningful, accurate text. Was worth the money and very easy to use.
Everything is good and their help section and tutorials are wow, have you tried their customer support you'll love that.
Scalenut comes with lot of features write quality content for SEO & Social media. Among them, I like Topic Research, UI/UX, Support is amazing, Great community, SEO tools & more.
The AI can sometimes be repetitive in its writing, but this is not unique to Scalenut. Jarvis has the same problem and is much more expensive.
Some small features are still missing such as being able to specify content output size.
The one thing that I don't like about Scalenuts AI Writer is the fact that there isn't a way to customize any of the frameworks and templates.

Adham E.

Business Owner

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Scalenut: The Impressive AI Assistant That Streamlines Content Creation for content creators

Transcript

Adham E.: Hi there, my name is Adham, I work as an airline ticketing agent, and I would rate Scalenut...

Gary G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Reverse-Engineer Your Competition With This AI-Powered SEO Intelligence & Writing Assistant

Scalenut has become an invaluable SEO tool that enables our team to conduct competition analysis to determine key elements that contribute to high rankings in Google. The problem it solves is having in-depth reporting on the top ranking competitors, including many key metrics Google uses to rank pages. The SEO functionality along with the AI writing capabilities makes Scalenut a winner!

Pros

The top four things that I like about Scalenut are: 1) The SEO Assistant, which offers in-depth reports and content analysis of Google's top 30 search results, including NLP keywords used with example usage, a list of the top 30 rivals, their word count, readability, content grade, number of images and headings. This is a powerful competitive analysis tool normally found in expensive 3rd party SEO...

Cons

The 5 areas that the Scalenut team could improve on to make it even better than it already is are: 1) Having an AI template to generate an outline within the AI Copywriter section. Currently, to generate an outline for an article or blog post, you have open the long-form content editor, select the menu item called AI Operator, and choose the dropdown item called 'Outline about the content.' A much...

TM

Thorsten M.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

Scalenut, the New AI Writer King, is a BEAST that utilizes Cruise Mode.

I'm happy with Scalenut overall, and I opted for a yearly subscription. Scalenut aided me a great deal in my writing, and the work was not copied (plagiarized).

Pros

Since Scalenut allows me to produce ranked and relevant material, I often utilize the guided cruise mode. I'm a Scalenut junkie! The software is excellent, and the UX is straightforward, making it simple to get work done. I admire how simple it is for anyone without any expertise in digital marketing to create fantastic quality content in minutes, thanks to their content writing tools.

Cons

The cruise mode is pending the number of reports I can generate for my unlimited AI words plan, which allows me to create 30 "reports" each month. The drawback is while I have endless AI Words per month only 30 articles per month are allowed in cruise mode.

Humera A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Affordable AI tool for content writer

Better so far

Pros

Just with an overview this tool can help me with 3 and more versions of output.

Cons

Support team. Unable to connect with team for demo.

MA

Muhammad A.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

Scalenut is Super Awesome for me Ever Love It

I am using Scalenut and its giving me best results also my friends are using Scalenut and their reviews about it that its working very well their article are ranking high all over

Pros

Scalenut fast secure,easy to understand and Scalenut using one of the advance system.

Cons

Till now nothing fine every thing is working fine for me

SA

Showket A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Scalenut is an App that is making my blogs more powerful

Pros

The easy user-friendly App design made my writing easy. It saved my time and made my life easy.

Cons

There are no options for the affiliate marketer.

WZ

Waheed Z.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Amazing Tool

It has helped me in Researching content in an automated manner and has Improved on-page SEO with automated content research. I have Ranked higher in Google with the content of Scalenut, keyword-driven, and algorithm-focused content.

Pros

As a result of the amazing content that Scalenut provides, I've used it to write all the content for my websites, as well as the captions for my social media posts.

Cons

I like the interface of the software it but if improvements are done it will be a plus point above it is fine.

UG

Usman G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A Complete Ecosystem for Content creation.

Pros

I have found Scalenut to be the best tool for writing. It offers many useful features that will help you create remarkable blogs, articles and essays, regardless of whether English is your native language.

Cons

There should be a long content generator like 2000 words or 3000 words and a FAQ for the blog site but I could not find it anywhere, so I hope this company develops it. I also hope they add some use cases.

MS

Muhammad S.

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Best tool for AI Content generting

I am fully satisfied with Scalenut. It is easy to use and generate very good content.

Pros

I use and got SEO -friendly web content to rank my blogs in google as well as got good content for affliiate marketing websites.

Cons

Price should be low and some features to connecting with Wordpress will helpful.

Rahat R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It has a great potential as an Ai content writing tool

I am got Scalenut lifetime deal at a very affordable price with some features that no other product is currently offering. And they are bringing new updates every now and then. And they are not upselling anything. So, though I am not 100% satisfied right now. But i am looking forward to what change they bring onwards. and in the meantime looking at my Google Ranking.

Pros

i liked the NLP features most. The competitor analysis is also extremely helpful. Most importantly it helps to climb up the ranking in Google.

Cons

Lack of templates The effectiveness of the short-form content compared to the long-form.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Amazing for content generation

Pros

This tool makes it so easy to generate content without much fuss. Combined with other new AI tools this is very powerful!

Cons

No cons so far! I’m still early days but I see very little downside ! I would if it was easy to partner with marketing agencies directly via the app.

Noman A.

Design, self-employed

Scalenut - Best Ai Writing Assistant

The platform's layout and workflow are simple and intuitive. You can use the returned insights to make informed judgments on what content to include, including NLP phrases and rival content. Scalenut helps you to optimise existing material for SEO, which has helped us improve our ranks. Once primed, the AI writing helper provides relevant content that requires little or no modification. The SERP feature is also quite handy for fact checking. When I needed support, they responded swiftly. The creators appear to be highly hands-on and committed to delivering the finest product.

Pros

Scalenut has a variety of features that help you generate high-quality content for SEO and social media. Topic research, UI/UX, wonderful support, great community, SEO tools, and more are among my favourites. This application is really easy to use and has a highly responsive team. Scalenut is the company to call if you want knowledgeable and dependable assistance. When I compared Scalenut to its competitors, I believe it offers the best monthly credit with the highest quality.

Cons

The AI's writing can be repetitious at times, although this isn't unique to Scalenut. Jarvis has the same issue, but is significantly more expensive. Some minor capabilities, such as the ability to set the content output size, are still missing. The fact that none of the frameworks and templates can be customised is one of the things I dislike about Scalenuts AI Writer.

JA

John A.

Photography, self-employed

Great SEO tool for writing Blog and Website posts

The application is helping me to write SEO content that is unique and will help me to achieve better rankings on Google and other search engines based on the keywords I'm looking for. Each few days I pick a keyword im hunting to rank well for and with just a small amount of detail put into Scalenut, it generates a good solid page of text with H1-H6 tags. This is easily tweeked to fit my business needs through its tips and tricks it continues to give right through the whole process.

Pros

That's a great application haven't found anything anywhere near this good for writing posts for my website. It includes keywords and is really good at SEO and website tailoring. Still exploring all the options but the fact you can look at competitors websites is such a handy tool when it comes to trying to generate more organic business. Highly recommend and I look forward to a long-term future with...

Cons

As I have said it's a great application it is a little bit expensive but the revenue gained will hopefully and I'm sure offset the cost. It can get a little indepth and juggling keywords can be fun trying to fit in Googles structure but if you bear with it you can get the results you want from it. I cant see at the moment any other dislikes other than cost and it can be, at times, complex to start with.

SR

Shaikat R.

Mind-Blowing AI Content Research and Writing Tool

Feature-packed AI research and writing tool for all.

Pros

From day one, I have been amazed by its performance and the quality of the content it produces. The cruise mode is my favorite feature right now, which creates full-fledged articles within a few minutes without compromising the quality. The tool is highly appreciated by hundreds of users, including me. If you're looking for an AI writing tool, look no further than Scalenut, it's so good!

Cons

No complaints at all. It's one of my favorite AI tools out there.

Mohammad W.

Excellent Writing Assistant

Pros

One tool offers both short and long-form AI writers. Its long-form assistant also shows you your competitors' outlines and SERP information, which makes it a great tool for creating article outlines based on their data. Scalenut is certainly a powerful writing tool and is on its way to being the best.

Cons

Write now it is under development but they are adding more and more features every week. Hope one day it will be the best one in the line of AI tools.

PS

Punardeep S.

Online Media, self-employed

Excellent SEO optimised content writer

One of the best AI content writer available in the market that is able to generate SEO optimised content.

Pros

I have been using Scalenut as a writing assistant program for a few months now, and I can assure you that it is an indispensable tool if you regularly write and experience writer's block. With it, you can create both long and short-form content. Content can be generated from SERP ideas and NLP terms with great ease. Moreover, the capability of viewing the outline of competitor articles and incorporating the information into your article is a very useful feature. Having this feature available in Scalenut has helped me simplify and streamline my workflow. The process makes completing articles a breeze, and the quality is top-notch. I get instant feedback on my writing quality, scoring, and where I need to improve.

Cons

There is nothing much that I don't like about Scalenut. However, I do feel that having some more features will be great. I wish Scalenut could generate a first draft based on SERP results and NLP terms. The ability to create custom templates would be fantastic. It would be great if there were text enhancement features (like Wordtune/Instatext). A WordPress plugin would also be helpful.

HA

Haseeb A.

Import and Export, 1-10 employees

The Best AI Content Writing Tool in the World

Using artificial intelligence and natural language processing, I gather data and optimize content. Scalenut's SEO Assistant gives you the tools to create long-form content your readers and search engines will love.

Pros

There are many features in Scalenut that help you write quality content for SEO and social media. The features I like best are Topic Research, UI/UX, Support, Great Community, SEO tools, and more. I find it astonishing that not only will this help you get ideas, research, but it also allows you to draft the content within minutes, saving hours of time.Reports can be generated based on NLP (Natural...

Cons

So far, I like every aspect of the tool.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best platform for content research

In early-stage, I struggled to use the tool. It's taken time to understand, But I learned. after that, no issues. It was missing to produce quality content when producing the long content. But I tried different tools same problem with them as well. So, I think it is not an issue with the tool.

Pros

I have a social media executive and content writer to post on social media accounts but managing the accounts and creating unique content is hard to beat competitors. So, I go with scalenut. Now I'm getting the best social media content from this platform.

PK

Payton K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

This is a fantastic tool

It takes much less time to create social posts and blogs with the help of Scalenut. It is assuring that the content writing is excellent.

Pros

Scalenut is a fantastic tool that can be used by everyone. You can rapidly create 100% plagiarism-free content for your blog or frequent social media posts, especially if you're a business owner. Quickly create a comprehensive content calendar. I would highly recommend Scalenut.com

Cons

There isn't anything about Scalenut that I don't like. The only issue is that I don't understand the Chrome extension, but that's because it's still in development. Aside from that, the Scalenut crew is a dream to work with.

Ipsha B.

Research, 11-50 employees

Using free trial before investing on Scale Nut

We were scanning for other software that could multitask with manual assistance. Scalenut seemed to be a great fit for what we were looking for. I cannot say much now but I can already feel the difference from its trial use.

Pros

ScaleNut has a feature that allows you to find keyword clusters, map them in your personal directory and create articles based on the keywords. This function is wonderful as it is AI-generated. You can ideate very well with this tool. A lot of the brainwork is done by ScaleNut.

Cons

The editor tool needs a little bit of improvement. I found it slightly confusing to use at first. However , after some dabbling, it is not that tough. The wordpress plug-in can be integrated to edit your already-published blog. It is just the editor that looks a bit crowded. The exporting into a pdf or word press version is slightly raw at the moment but again, that is fine by me.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A helpful tool for writing content

Pros

Scalenut is a top-notch content creation and analysis tool. Its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and resources make it stand out. With features like SEO optimization, competitor analysis, and efficient long-form content writing, it's a one-stop shop for my needs. The AI-powered content writing is top-notch and the keyword research via SERP competitors is a game-changer. With tons of templates or the option to freestyle, it's a great tool for any content creator. Overall, excellent user interface."

Cons

Even after the latest updates it makes up information sometimes. Inaccuracy can more or less be an issue.

Razi R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Scalenut is a revolutionary tool for content creation

Scalenut is packed with features - just one of which would be the Topic Research section. This Section is amazing for content creation. The Support, community, and SEO tools are other reasons why this tool works great.

Pros

Scalenut offers most unique features, it has Topic research, which empowers you to create SEO & Social media content that will rank on the first page of numerous search engines out there. The difference between this and other similar tools on the market lies in its ability to provide you with great value that not just assists you in creating relevant content but also helps your social networking profiles flourish thanks to its many other features like blogs and forums for example. Scalenut certainly does deliver an amazing experience , with some top class customer support thrown into the mix - so use it wisely!

Cons

Its a new tool and needs some editing for make good content

IR

Irfan R.

I Loved It

I Love it, highly recommended because it will make your life easier.

Pros

1: SEO Assistant: It really amazing and unique tool of Scalenut which not offered by other service provider. It helps to generate Long form seo content with the startegy. 2: AI Copywriter helps me a lot generate short content is copyright free and unique. 3: Write + Design : That's the awesome tool and that's why I choose scalenut over others.

Cons

There is no cons but still want some more features because The Sky is the Limit.

SHAN S.

Computer Software, self-employed

AI Content Generator with SEO Writing assistant

Pros

An AI-generated tool with SEO Writing assistant No one is born for writing. We always need someone to write content for us. Scalenut AI-generated content is super helpful for me. It saves a lot of time and money, all you need is to put your context and you will get the generated output in seconds. The good part is all unique. It is a great way to write and optimize your content for search engines...

Cons

So far really great experience, their support is doing well. No headaches.

DR

Danjohn R.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

Emphasizing the scalability of your the business in writing contents

Scalenut helps with time management, especially when writing long-form content where time is your enemy. Losing the quality of the content is definitely resolved by Scalenut.

Pros

I was amazed at how smoothly Scalenut works when I purchased the lowest plan. I can easily create engaging content with simple button clicks. SEO long-form assistant even lets me optimize the content I want to write. In my view, this amazing tool feature definitely stands out. You can also choose which keywords you should use to make your content search engine optimized by utilizing the integrated report tool. For writers like me who are usually bothered by "writer's block", this tool can be a valuable resource.

Cons

I dislike that lifetime deals do not allow you to use the purchased plan code with an existing free email address. I have to use a new email address.

GR

Gilang R.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Highly Accurate AI Content Generator!

Pros

I like the "Write for me" feature. I don't really need to overthinking anything just to write a simple paragraph. I let Scalenut do the job and all I do is to review and perfecting it along the way. Really help me save time to write blog content.

Cons

The feature I liked above is sometimes writing incomplete sentences. It is okay because I can command it to write it more when needed.