iLovePDF Logo

iLovePDF

PDF conversion and document management software

iLovePDF Reviews

4.7

1.4K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.26/10

Reviews by rating

My overall experience is amazing, ILOVEPDF is a great online plaftform to edit, downsize, export to different formats and even spin the document. It's awesome to have such a handy tool for free.
ILovePDF Is an amazing software that has allowed me to convert multiple files simply and swiftly. The Layout is very simple to understand, and so it is very easy to maneuver.
I Love PDF is very easy to use and it has a lot of functions, most of which are very useful either at university or at work for editing documents. I like that it works offline too.
One downside to this software is that you have to pay for it.
On their website they have too many ads which can get a bit annoying.
I don’t have to have a hard copy to have a merged document.

1,428 reviews

Sari C.

CEO

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Converting PDF's into Other Files is Fast and Simple

Transcript

Sari: I'm Sari. I'm the CEO, on my rating. It would be five star for I love PDF, and for more reviews...

Sean C.

Property Specialist

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Best PDF app for functionality

Transcript

Sean C.: Hi, it's Sean, I'm a real estate agent and I really like, iLovePDF. I would give it a five out...

Elle D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Without iLovePDF my business couldn't function!

So many people use different programs for their spreadsheets and text documents. By using iLovePDF I can ensure that the client receives a format they can open and action immediately. It saves time at both enhds of the process.

Pros

This is possibly the most frequent program I use. I use it predominantly to convert Excel documents to PDFs for invoicing clients and I use it to convert Word documents for Client Quotations.It is so simple and fast to use - you simply drag and drop your document button... hit the button and Voila! It is my go-to for any and all conversions but the two above are mainly what I use it for.

Cons

I honestly don't see any downsides to using iLovePDF, it's fabulous!

Gary H.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

A life-saver tool for anyone who needs to make complex edits to PDFs

We have started using iLovePDF across teams, especially for those who need some PDF editing features, but don't need all of the advanced stuff Acrobat Pro offers. Overall, we have been extremely happy with iLovePDF and it has definitely aided our productivity and workflow since it was implemented.

Pros

I love how easy to use the tool is. As a web-based application, iLovePDF allows me to edit files, organize pages, and make corrections to my PDF documents all on the go. The software gives me access to tools that my bare-bones PDF reader-only software does not.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features such as OCR, large batch processing, and e-sign are only available to premium subscribers. This is a minor inconvenience, however, considering my bare-bones PDF reader does not have any of the features iLovePDF offers for free.

FD

Fahad D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Most Versatile PDF Editor out there!

Pros

ILovePDF combines ease of use and editing capabilities to easily identify even the most illegible of words from pdfs and allows a wide variety of customization

Cons

Takes extremely long to upload the file or download, which waste critical time.

Glenn J.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

my review of i love pdf

Pros

Easy to compress documents, I love the document merge which is also important

Cons

I've often had problems converting PDFs to Word

Vedant A.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great PDF editor, okay in terms of document management

It has greatly helped me and my colleagues whenever slight changes are required in a document.

Pros

The PDF editing part of the website works perfectly, every part f functionality that a user can ask for is readily available in terms of editing.

Cons

There is an absence or unusability of a document management section. When we try to use the website version, it would be tremendously helpful if all our past documents and edit history would be available so that we can continue off work or make slight changes to already changed documents.

Adam G.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

ilovePDF a practical and cheap solution to handle PDF

If you don't want to pay high prices for PDF editing software, ilovePDF is a good alternative, it has tools that other similar software doesn't have, such as repair PDF, and sign documents.

Pros

ilovePDF It is a cheap and practical solution to manipulate PDF files. I use it to merge PDF, convert Word, PowerPoint and excel to PDF, with the HTML to PDF tool, it quickly converts a web page into PDF just by entering the URL, you can also protect pdf files with passwords. ilovePDF has improved over the years by adding more features and optimizing its app on iOS, the mobile app has a very clean and easy-to-use interface, I constantly use it to scan documents.

Cons

The only negative point is that when I use large PDFs, the app is a bit slow.

Alexa H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Best online tool

Pros

the pdf to doc, or doc to pdf, or image to pdf is one of the best features

Cons

I think they can upgrate the image to tex feature, but is pretty acurrated

Construction, 11-50 employees

Best application

Good and perfect as per my experience.

Pros

Convenient, ease use, perfect for Work or Personal use.

Cons

I didn't had any troubles or felt missing. But i didn't like their logo.

Mauricio A.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

The best place to manage PDF

Is a very simple web page that has helped me handle PDF files, even better than the desktop applications for it. Ina flash you can get the files in a way you need them and the usability of the page is remarkable

Pros

Is a simple web page where you can manage your PDF files. Split, merge, sign, edit, unlock. Everything in I love PDF is great. Really the best place to manage those kind of files

Cons

Nothing, for me has always worked perfectly and don't have cons about it

Joshua O.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

If you need a quick PDF edit use I love PDF

smooth work through the app.

Pros

All you ever wanted is online, you don't need to install anything on your device.

Cons

I think they should improve on encryption, make it easier to password a document for free.

MT

Mikaela T.

Construction, 51-200 employees

A life-saver

'I Love PDF' is a true life saver. I use it every single day for all sorts of tasks and it helps to make my job easier and makes me more efficient. I often split PDFs, merge PDFs, convert PDFs to other formats (word docs, jpegs, power points etc.), compress PDFs, edit PDFs, rearrange the PDF pages (+more) and I can do it all within this one platform. It is very easy to use with the simple drag and...

Pros

Excellent range of features including: - Merge PDF - Split PDF - Compress PDF - Convert PDF to Word - Convert PDF to PowerPoint - Convert PDF to Excel - Convert Word to PDF - Convert PowerPoint to PDF - Convert Excel to PDF - Edit PDF (new feature) - Convert PDF to JPG - Convert JPG to PDF - Create Page Numbers on PDF - Add Watermarks - Rotate PDF - Convert HTML to PDF - Unlock PDF - Protect PDF - Organize PDF - PDF to PDF/A - Repair PDF - Sign PDF (new feature) - Ability to work offline - No hidden cancellation fees if you have a paid account

Cons

Only one small one: - On a free account you can't upload files bigger than 100MB (which is why we signed up for a subscription) Other than that, nothing else :)

BL

Bianca L.

Facilities Services, self-employed

iLovePDF, best pdf converter!

I use it daily to convert files and send to my team,ilovepdf, made my day to day easier.

Pros

Ease of converting any document to pdf in seconds,super intuitive software, easy to use. Optimizes team productivity!

Cons

no reservations. successfully delivers everything it promises

TJ

Toni J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Saves on conversion time!

ILovePDF is an extremely handy tool if you have multiple documents that require quick and accurate conversion. It is a huge time saver.

Pros

The most useful feature of this software is the ease of which I can convert multiple documents at once. I have a daily requirement of needing to convert a large number of files, and this speeds up the process by allowing me to upload 10 documents at once as opposed to having to do this one by one on my Microsoft Office software

Cons

I originally had some difficulty with setting up my signature for signing and it took some time to get it right as the software wasn't allowing me to upload my signature. However it worked after a page refresh.

AA

Azeez A.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best app I found tp edit PDF

I am very satisfied with this product. Overall, I use this app almost daily and I do not have any regret

Pros

The best feature I love about this app is PDF resizing. It reduces the size of any PDF document with the click of 2 buttons

Cons

The fact that I could not multiple PDFs at once. I would love a situation where I can upload multiple documents are reduced all their sizes at once

AS

Akshat S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

One Stop Solution for PDF Management

Overall experience is Great, Pricing for the product is fair.

Pros

First of all you get all the features related to PDF Management just at one place is quite impressive.Another thing the Security of Data is maintained which is very important.

Cons

Nothing to dislike but yes sometimes the site gets slower when dealing with large size of files. Rest all is perfect.

Fd

Francisco d.

Mining & Metals, self-employed

ILovePDF Website Review: Simplicity, Efficiency, and Security in PDF Editing and Signing

The overall experience with ILovePDF is generally positive, as it provides users with a simple and efficient way to edit, merge, sign, and convert PDFs. The site's user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use the various tools, while the high-quality results produced by the tools help users create professional-looking documents. Additionally, the site's focus on security provides peace...

Pros

Ease of use: The tools on the ILovePDF website are user-friendly and straightforward, making it easy for users to edit, merge, and sign PDFs.High-quality results: The tools provide high-quality results, producing clear and accurate documents after editing, merging, or signing.Security: The site provides a secure environment for users to upload and process their PDFs, which is especially important for those who need to sign sensitive or confidential documents.No installation required: The tools on the ILovePDF website can be used without any software downloads or installations, making it convenient for users who need to access the tools while on the go.

Cons

Limited functionality: The tools on the ILovePDF website may not have all the advanced features that some users need, limiting their capabilities.Potential for privacy concerns: As with any online platform, there is a potential for privacy concerns when uploading and processing sensitive information.Dependency on internet connection: The tools on the ILovePDF website require an internet connection to use, which can be an issue for users who need to access the tools offline.Cost: Some of the advanced features on the ILovePDF website may require a paid subscription, which can be a drawback for users who need a free or low-cost solution.

WG

William G.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best software available

Using iLovePDF has massively increased our productivity, with all our teams being able to collaborate much easier than before. It's also saved us money by not paying for other programs!

Pros

For me, a program which easily allows you to rearrange, merge, edit and electronically sign PDF files is critical to our day-to-day operations. The fact that I Love PDF is inexpensive compared to other programs is even better

Cons

To be honest, there isn't anything that I dislike about this software. It does everything I need it to. It's straight forward and inexpensive.

SW

Susan W.

Dairy, 201-500 employees

The most useful PDF manager.

I use iLovePDF to manage PDF documents. Using documents in PDFs format offers more security to files and also makes it easy to store and share the files. iLovePDF allows me to change any file from other formats to PDF format and vice versa and also to edit pdfs. It also allow me to sign documents electronically.

Pros

Using iLovePDF is so easy and no skills sets are needed. It offers a lot of PDF document editing features allowing me to do anything i want on my PDF documents. I like it how it allows me to convert my pdf documents to and from any other file format. iLovePDF allows me to secure my documents by adding password protections to restrict access to only those with the access rights and also, it is easy to add watermarks to the documents.

Cons

There is nothing that i dislike about iLovePDF. The experience has been so smooth and very satisfying.

DN

Debbie N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I Love PDF from a Person who is not techie

Business problems that could be solved by I Love PDF:Difficulty in managing and organizing PDF files in a centralized and efficient mannerInability to easily convert PDF files to other file formats or extract text from PDFsHigh costs associated with specialized PDF softwareBenefitsEasy and efficient management of PDF filesAffordable cost compared to specialized PDF softwareWide range of features for manipulating and organizing PDF documentsIntegration with cloud storage for easy access and collaboration.

Pros

User-friendly interface for converting and editing PDF filesWide range of features for manipulating and organizing PDF documentsAffordable pricing for both personal and business useIntegration with cloud storage for easy access and collaboration

Cons

Some advanced features may not be as robust as other more specialized PDF toolsLimited support for certain file formats, especially non-PDF formatsBusiness problems that could be solved by I Love PDF:

RC

Reshmi C.

Computer Software, self-employed

Worth the money and makes my work easy

As a software engineer, I deal with documents daily. Having a software on which I can rely for all the basic document tools like merging, conversion, editing, etc helps me to be efficient in my daily life. I also get to keep my ppts as pdf, and then convert the pdfs back to presentations as needed. It helps me organize all the documents that I have. The steps for mering, splitting, etc are all very simple, intuitive and hassle-free. I also like the new signature tool.

Pros

The features that I use the most are the merging and compression tools. Choosing files from different locations and folders and merging them is very easy using its merging tool. It is also very quick and I don't have to wait for it to merge documents. Many websites require documents of a specific size. Also sending smaller files/ documents is quicker. Hence I use the compression tool often to compress my pdfs to the required size.

Cons

I don't have any problem with this software. The only thing I can suggest is that they can add epub to pdf conversion and vice versa, since epub is an increasingly popular document type.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Excellent tool to manage pdfs

This is one of my most used tools to merge and modify pdf. It is quick and easy to use. Joining is excellent because It allows you to locate the order you want for your archives.

Pros

It has helped me to convert and modify pdfs.

Cons

It is online so if you do not have an internet connection you will not be able to convert the archive.

sk

sanu k.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

best pdf editor

Overall, my experience with iLovePDF has been positive. The website is easy to use and navigate, and the PDF conversion process is simple and effective. I have not encountered any major issues or problems with the service.

Pros

The most impactful features of ilovepdf are its ease-of-use and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. ilovepdf is an extremely user-friendly platform that makes it very easy to convert PDF files into a variety of different formats. Additionally, ilovepdf's integration with existing business processes is seamless and straightforward, making it a very valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

There were a few things I didn't like about ilovepdf. The first is that there is no way to convert a pdf to an editable format like a Word document. This means that if you want to make any changes to a pdf, you have to do it manually. Secondly, the OCR feature is not very accurate, and often misspells words or leaves out entire sentences. Finally, there is no way to password protect a pdf, which is a security risk.

gw

george w.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

a powerful and useful tool

in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things: 1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it. 2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

Pros

the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now: 1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt. 2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images. 3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails. 4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

Cons

As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Aline B.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Wonderful app and facilitator.

Agile tool and practical to use. It helps me in all areas of the service, in a practical and quick way.I can convert my documents to different formats, without any bureaucracy, and it reduces and facilitates my service completely. It meets all my needs without requiring me to pay anything.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like as it meets all my needs.

Ayush B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

Edit PDF In Any Format In No Time

I can easily share PDFs by reducing their size with the use of a compression tool. The data is kept with them for a maximum of two hours so that we can download them and keep our data safe.

Pros

The software is highly useful for editing PDF files and quickly converting them to any format needed. The conversion is extremely precise. An easy way to sign any PDF is with an electronic signature. It operates immediately from the web; there is no need to install it on the computer.

Cons

There is a need to make the file upload feature larger. The cost of the subscription is high. The translation of images to text is flawed.