Nasdaq Boardvantage Reviews

4.33/5 (3 reviews)

Val Rie Smith

A few thoughts

Reviewed 2019-11-26

My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

Pros
The interface is great and allows me to provide our board with the information they need in a timely and organized fashion. The administrative functions provide me with an easy way to collect, store and distribute materials.

Cons
The lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook calendaring is frustrating. It inhibits the smooth flow of communication with users regarding meeting RSVPs. Creates additional work all around.

Response from Nasdaq

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with the Nasdaq Boardvantage team!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Paul Huck

Time to get rid of the paper

Reviewed 2019-12-04

I use Board Vantage for three of the boards that i am on. It is clearly the best and easiest to use. If i had to wish one improvement to the software it would be to make it easier to sign into. Every time i go from one company to the other I need to go through the sign off and resign on process which should not be exceptionally hard except my password management software does not distinguish between the companies. This means I have to re-enter all the information each time I change companies which is often. I would think security could be designed to allow a single sign on for people who are users for multiple companies. i have used the customer service feature and they are excellent. This software definitely enables me to use my time more productively and prepare for meetings faster and more comprehensively.

Pros
ease of navigation note taking capability

Cons
sign on and switching between companies security is clunky with all the questions

Response from Nasdaq

Hi Paul, thank you for taking time to leave this note! We appreciate the feedback and want you to know that the Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to product innovation that streamlines board workflows. Thank you again for the review!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Brenda Shepherd

Highly Recommend Nasdaq Boardvantage

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Using Nasdaq Boardvantage for our Board and Committee meetings has saved a tremendous amount of my time in prepping and getting the materials out.

Pros
I love how user friendly this software is and their customer support is great. If I ever have a question, customer support is always available and answers my questions in a very timely manner.

Cons
Copying one folder to another folder is a bit tricky because the permissions don't seem to transfer over.

Response from Nasdaq

Brenda, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to help you save time while prepping for Board and Committee meetings. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10