Nasdaq Boardvantage

A Collaborative Platform Supporting Board Meeting Management

visit website

Nasdaq Boardvantage Reviews

Pros

Approvals are easy to accomplish quickly, the customer support is amazing, the software is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

KC

Katherine C.

My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

VR

Val Rie S.

Functionality and ease of use are both fantastic. With all the bells and whistles it is easy as a user.

PF

Phillip F.

Cons

Prepping for the last board meeting, I had an incident where the linked agenda just "disappeared" with the notation, File Corruption.

SK

Sandy K.

Even though I repeatedly say no security questions every time I open it I get security questions and sometimes it rejects my answers even though they are correct.

EE

Elaine E.

It was took difficult to coordinate audio with the BoardVantage meeting.

SP

Sheena P.

4.6

Collaboration securely amongst all team members in real time

I like it because of the collaborative capabilities and intuitive navigation of the software. It has security features that others in the organization like

Pros

I like the feature of seeing the bios of each applicant on line with easy to access hyperlinks to areas of concern flagged by staff members. The other feature is one can view the material off line at time of virtual team meeting when there is limited to no internet access And the third feature i like a lot is the 24/7 live access - was very surprised to learn this actually exists at 0200h in the Pacific Time Zone

Cons

Navigation back to original spot within the software is a bit clunky - requires a few more clicks than I anticipated- could be a bit more intuitive if the links are automatically opened up in separate tabs/window

Thank you for your feedback, Bryan - we will share this insight with our product team!

Best Board Portal On Market

Pros

So easy to use. Reliable too. Great features. Well thought out.

Cons

Compared to competition...nothing! All great features.

RJ, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and are so pleased to hear that you find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use, among other pros. Thank you!

Great Board Portal

Boardvantage has been widely accepted and used by staff and our board members. They are really pleased with the performance and like not having to have "hard copy" materials but also like the ease of use of the portal.

Pros

I like how simple it is to upload, edit and create board materials in on location that is easy to access by all

Cons

Sometimes depending on the device you are viewing your materials on, when you click on an item to view it doesn't always start on the beginning page, it opens on like the second or third page.

Hi Tatia, Our goal is to make board processes easier and more efficient to manage, and we are ecstatic to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you! Our customer service team is available 24/7 if you have questions related to viewing materials across devices. Thank you for leaving us this review!

New User

Pros

My company just recently started utilizing this program. So far I can tell that it is very user friendly and the support from my Trainer has been very helpful. I am looking forward to using it every day!

Cons

So far so good! No complaints or issues here!

Thanks for your feedback Tammy! We are so happy to hear you're looking forward to using Nasdaq Boardvantage everyday and that you're getting great support from your trainer.

Nasdaq Boardvantage review

Pros

This software is quite easy to use. It is great for confidential documents.

Cons

Sometimes, when it does not work, we do not manage to contact our Account manager.

Hi Sophie, we appreciate your review on Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are happy to hear you are finding our solutions easy to use and beneficial when hosting your confidential documents. We have also passed along your feedback to our Account Management team.

Experience with Boardvantage

Pros

Ease of usage. Convenient for last-minute updates and traveling. Environmental friendly and easy retrieval.

Cons

The initial registration is a bit complicated.

Philip, thank you for your review! We're committed to delivering a platform that makes it easier to manage tasks inside and outside of the boardroom, and we're excited to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you.

Ease of use & technical support

Excellent experience and easily understandable directions and quality of services

Pros

Easy to utilize and understand along with superior technical support staff.

Cons

I am totally satisfied and highly complimentary of the products.

Hi Lonnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Quality

Board discussions

Pros

Easy to use and the support is world class.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Was impressed with the product

Tom, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're very happy to hear about your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage, and we are looking forward to continuing to support you and your board!

Nasdaq Boardvantage for Meetings

Pros

All documents were kept in one folder which made it very convenient to pull up.

Cons

Too many steps to memorise. It is not a straightforward programme. It is a rather complicated programme and not learner friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to review Nasdaq Boardvantage, Lorna. We appreciate the constructive feedback on the number of steps required in the portal. We do our best to incorporate our clients' feedback in our product roadmap. Our dedicated Client Service team would be more than happy to walk you through the workflows in our portal to help streamline your Admin processes!

They Don't Know How Great Their Product Is?

I love having all my Board product archived and so readily accessible. And I don't miss mailing out materials.

Pros

It is very intuitive and simple to manage in addition to being as functional as one could ever hope for.

Cons

I can't think of a single complaint. Even our tech-deficient directors love it.

Thank you for your feedback, Mike! It's great to hear you are taking advantage of Nasdaq Boarvantage, and that your team is loving the platform as well. We designed the interface to be intuitive for everyone.

Solid Product

Very positive. Once you are set up it is veery easy to use.

Pros

Boardvantage is a secure, easy to navigate package.

Cons

There are times when I feel as though I need to back all the way out to a home screen, to then go back in and find what I need. That is less than ideal

Paul, thank you for your input! We value your feedback on what areas could be improved and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our customer service team is always here to support you, if you experience any issues!

Board ."Advantage"

Ease of use and great features.

Pros

There application genuinely gives a feeling of completeness as if that all features one wanted were there

Cons

I dont think there was anything that i did not like

Atul, we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying Nasdaq Boardvantage! Thank you for sharing your experience with our software.