Syncplicity Reviews

Secured online Sync and File Sharing

Syncplicity

Review Summary

Özgür E.

Very good product for file sharing that helps a lot for working with clients which keeps the history of sharing so can get the records any time that I want.

It is really supportive for my leader to see my information that I saved in the mornings and so he can easily know what I did.

Cons

It has limited time to download a file. If you miss the date, file will disappear.

Slow access is one of the worst features of this program. I use this program only in case i have to use it.

ERAY S.

Özgür E.

4.1

Share your files with confidentiality

I can upload anyhting there to share with my clients.

Pros

You can share your files online with your clients, with confidentiality.

Cons

It is a bit hard to get access from my company.

A secure way of file sharing

If you want to share or store your files in a secure way then syncplicity is one of the best options. Enterprise level common usage really makes it a good choice as most of the partners to your company would be probably using it. I've never had issues during file sharing with syncplicity so far. Therefore it is a robust choice as well.

Pros

One of the things about online sharing platforms is mostly having a simple and user friendly interface. It is easy to use for most users. It is really secure (business level). This is also the case for syncplicity. Another good thing is option to use in different platforms; via browser or IOS or Android mobile apps.I mostly use syncplicity for business needs. Most of the companies uses it so it's really make sense to use it. This enables our partners and team members keep their connection alive.

Cons

It is not hard to find many issues for syncplicity as I'm using it enterprise level. Not sure of storage issues. In the very beginning I had some issues when create folder and file orders; but got used to it by asking some help. Syncing multiple files can be painful sometimes. I assume there are minor issues when compared to overall performance.

Syncplicity: cloud storage and synchronization with bare-bones free tier

Syncplicity allows me to store my files and documents in the cloud and synchronize them to my devices easily. While light on features, their free plan delivers what it promises (although with rather slow speeds). It's a no-frills, free alternative that works fine.

Pros

In my opinion, Syncplicity has the following advantages: 1. It's cross-platform. Syncplicity runs on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. 2. It's free. Syncplicity has a free plan for personal use with sufficient storage space to meet users' basic needs. 3. It's developed by experienced professionals. The company that develops Syncplicity was founded by professionals who worked at Microsoft.

Cons

I think these are the disadvantages of Syncplicity: 1. It's very basic. Although it works fine, the free version for personal use is rather lackluster. 2. It's rather sluggish at times. This may depend on several different aspects, like the computer that runs Syncplicity and the quality of the internet connection. 3. It's quite expensive for corporate users. Syncplicity has a pricing model that can accumulate quickly.

It is just ok

I'm mostly using this product to share data with our external partners. I can share any document I want with our external partners and it is really easy to upload.

Pros

I can name 2 things I like the most about this software; 1) if you want to share multiple files you can put them in a folder and share the folder itself at one go 2) the speed of data upload is very satisfactory

Cons

You can't share a single file as it is, but it must be placed under a folder to be shared

Seguridad Informativa en a Nube

Ha sido muy satisfactoria, tengo respaldo de mi información y me siento confiado de que se encuentra de forma segura.

Pros

La rapidez de cargar la información de la nube, la seguridad con la que se resguarda y las varias aprobaciones para poder ingresar a mis datos hacen que me sienta mas confiable

Cons

Se me ha complicado enviar información directa a otros usuarios por medio de la herramienta y no he encontrado tutoriales para hacer esa función.

Syncplicity Offers a Solution Few Others Do

I already use SugarSync, which is one of the other pieces of sync software that allow you to pick the folders you'd like to sync. For a client, I needed to use a different one and there are surprisingly few of them out there. Syncplicity does the job and it does it well.

Pros

The main selling point to Syncplicity, as opposed to other sync software that keeps your files updated on your different device, is that it allows you to choose which folders you are syncing. This differs from the "Dropbox model," where you have to put all your folders under a specific parent folder. There are times where you can't rearrange your hard drive to put everything in one place and things need to stay where they are. It is here where Syncplicity shines.

Cons

The functionality is very good, but the features are a little sparse, especially in terms of the web interface. It would be nice if you could "sync" to an external hard drive , too (which you can't). It would also be nice to be able to eliminate a folder that resides in a parent folder that otherwise syncs.

Secure, but not user friendly

It's a simple way for file sharing securely, but user experience needs to be improved by considering feedback.

Pros

It allows you to login with your company account name and password. You can drag and drop multiple files. It offers you to add any people to whom you share data and assign them as editor or reader only. Upload speed is quite fast. Deleted items can also be seen that you can restore or permanently delete.

Cons

No way to share a single file only. You must create a folder and then share out of your organisation. There is no search option to find uploaded files. No specific application on any operating system, you only use over web.

Sharing in a such safe platform

It helps a lot for file sharing within & out your organization. Improves productivity a lot.

Pros

Cons

Need to empty the the shared folders list quickly as there's no that much space that you can use every time.

Powerful product with effective features

An easy and interactive user interface of this product is amazing enough to make all my work a bit easier. Multiple files can also be dragged through this splendid product.

Pros

With this certain product I am able to collaborate among my team members with full ease and also its ability to arrange my documents is worth knowing. I would say it is working towards right direction.

Cons

Since I have been using this solution there is nothing bad I have come across with. It is providing standard support and services.

Exactly as needed

We have had issues in the past with syncing software across all mobile devices. We did a bunch of research for other syncing companies and we went with syncplicity. Since then, we have used this for many other applications, backup of critical documents, syncing across many laptops. This works extremely well in all areas. We have 130 seats and have never had an issue with any of them. We did however have an issue with a cryptolocker virus which syncplicity wasn't able to handle that well. It infected the backup which infected other users of a shared folder. restoring of files and excruciating but since had back a dedicated backup software we were able to use that instead

Pros

Ease of use does what it intends to do speed

Cons

Price could be a little cheaper and restoring from previous dates could be a lot easier.

Does it’s job

Overall, syncplicity does what it is intended to do. It takes a while to figure out the design, but then it is fine to use.

Pros

I like that the software makes it easy to store files without much effort. The software does its job of automatically backing up all files I save at the point of use.

Cons

When first using the software, it can be difficult locate the files that you are actually saving. My company had syncplicity already installed on my computer, so when I went in for the first time to find my files it wasn’t completely intuitive. When I had a folder shared with me from another colleague, it was difficult for me to find and access it.

Pros

My colleagues from different department can see my information that I saved

Cons

It can be locked sometimes and not possible to find last saved things

Easy and safe file sharing

It's helping to transfer documents with everyone globally that has access and very safe for sharing.

Pros

File transfer is very easy and safe with this product. I use it to share important files with suppliers that I work with. Creating folders for sharing is helpful for tracking history.

Cons

Sometimes I can not upload files for any reason that I could not find yet but not happening so much.

An average cloud storing product

I use it to share many documents at once with different parties; colleagues, suppliers etc widely.

Pros

This product has the basic features of a generic cloud storage product. It has a simple, user-friendly interface and one can very quickly grab the basics about how to use it.

Cons

It has a folder type of storage method which is sort of useful; it prevents you to upload single files.

Best software for sharing data

We have been using this software for getting and sharing the huge files with internally in our company or suppliers.

Pros

It's very simple interface. You're able to share huge size data as read or edit only.

Cons

It' s limited space. If space is close to full, you need to delete some documents.

Easy access to data sharing

Syncplicity can be use data sharing and a back-up platform for your documents.

Pros

Easy and confidential way to share your data. You need to be careful when share the data with your colleagues.

Cons

It has so many compatitor in the market and it must be enterpreneur.

User Friendly File Sharing Software

Generally, i am using syncplicity for share a file, raport etc. with another departments or even suppliers which have access to syncplicity.

Pros

Upload and Download system is very easy to use and interface is user friendly. Therefore, it is my favorite file sharing software an the work.

Cons

My company using syncplicity and for this reason, i need to enter my credential several time and sevelar pages to upload a simple file but this is a unique case and overall it is a still very usefull friendly program.

Quite good software to share and download files

As I am working in a global company, syncplicity is quite helpful to share and get files globally. I need to transfer many files for my projects but sometimes they can exceed the limits of the e-mail. In this cases, this is my first option.

Pros

Actually I never see any problem to upload or download a file. No problem is the best all the time.

Cons

It has limited time to download a file. If you miss the date, file will disappear!

If you need to transfer files, syncplicity is for you!

If you are working with large data sets and you need to transfer it, this is one of the best solutions you can have. It is reliable, secure and easy to use.

Pros

It is really easy to transfer or get a file online. You can use this product if you are working with large data that cannot be sent via e-mail.

Cons

When you upload a file, it has deleted after some time, this time range can be larger.

Safe Storage Place

Safe enough

Pros

As working with global suppliers across the world, syncplicity provides an oppotunity to share folder with only dedicated people. I do use without any safety concern. I believe that my documents are secured confidentially.

Cons

If it would be such a software which is connected with my PC's local storage area, ı would have share more files.

Quick and easy file sharing program

Pros

The best feature is no sizing limit. You can upload big documents (like big data sets) easily.

Cons

Multiple file download options is not without extra payment.

Weak and little or no development

Pros

It's free to use for the basic version. That's really about it.

Cons

No ability to create a shared link. No ability to send someone a link. Emails often don't make it to the person you are trying to share with. Little or no Support at all. I have submitted feedback but never hear back or seen any improvements in the product over many years of use. The upgrades appear to only address bugs or OS upgrades. When there is an upgrade, it is totally disruptive - you have to close all other applications and reboot your system.

Share files with least effort

There are many file sharing softwares but this product is the most efficient that I experienced. I usually had problems when I tried to upload big files with other tools but it is not a problem with Syncplicity

Pros

I think the most important feature of a sharing software is to be the ease of use. With this software, it is very easy to share and I never experienced problems.

Cons

There is nothing I did not like about this product

Terrible

Pros

You can't really see your files. You can't really sort your files. You can't really search your files. You can't really use the desktop tool, and the web tool is limited. I'm not sure who this is for, but I do not like it at all.

Cons

Everything. It's frustrating at every turn. The only reason I use it is because I have a client that uses it, and this is the only way they send me files.

Share the data globally

Pros

Sharing datas in secure way Very user friendly

Cons

Do not forget to download files, otherwise it is deleted automatically