JobTread Logo

JobTread Reviews - Page 2

AF

Ashley F.

JobTread is Your Solution

JobTread staff listen to their customers' needs and actually work to make those changes. We have been with JobTread since September 2023, and in those short 8 months we have seen so much development from their team that benefits us as customers. I feel like they KNOW us and we KNOW them, which is RARE for a software company. If I have a question, I can text [sensitive content hidden], my customer success...

Pros

JobTread is an amazing company! We own a small general contracting business. We needed a software to help us organize our communication between clients, trades and employees. We also needed a software to help us better manage our schedule and communicate updates efficiently (without being super complicated). Finally we needed a software that could help us better track actual job costs to increase profitability and become better at estimating future projects. JobTread is our solution!

Cons

Document numbering is a little funky with integration with Quickbooks. This is NOT a big deal and literally the only thing I can come up with for a con.

AD

Aaron D.

Construction, 11-50 employees

JobTread ended our search!

We have tried almost every construction software program out there and finally hit the sweet spot with JobTread. It handles everything that we needed it to do. From custom product catalogs, groups of products, invoicing while allowing for progress billing, sales tax in multiple jurisdictions, to work load management and a completely visible schedule while juggling 100+ project simultaneously. Add on a continuously improving platform and regularly creating new features. It ended our 10 year search for software and is growing with our company.

Pros

Ease of use and constant improvement of features.

Cons

Sales tax had a few bumps but nothing that couldn't be solved.

So great to hear that JobTread was able to end your software search and that you were able to resolve any bumps along the way! Can't wait to see how your company continues to grow and support you every step of the way! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

BB

Brandon B.

Software that just works

Customer support is amazing! Any question or problem can be answered and overcome.

Pros

JobTread runs FAST! Little to no lag time. If you are currently using Contractor Foreman you understand what I mean.... The JobTread team has made it simple to get started and the growth/add ons are planned and well thought out prior to implementation.

Cons

Still awaiting some better customization of bid packages, layouts, etc. Dont like that everything has to start as a "Job" using job numbers instead of estimates becoming a job.

Brandon, I am happy you have enjoyed the switch to JobTread! We are built on very modern technology which allows us to be super fast and also make constant improvements to meet our customer needs! I will pass your feedback about the customization and job numbering to the devs! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

Luke T.

Run dont walk to Jobtread

The experience I have had has been phenomenal. 10x better than what I was dealing with on my previous software, plus being able to save some $$$ is a nice perk. They are always on top of things and really make me and I would say other users as partners in the software for changes and to make it a better system.

Pros

The customer service is phenomenal and they always take your ideas and critiques into consideration and will make changes. They also strive for working together with other contractors to figure out the best way to do things and making us more efficient but also profitable.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about JobTread. The only thing I have noticed so far, and it is minor, is not having a yearly budget in the software. Just having that constant assurance that I have it in there and the software is tracking it makes me feel better, but it isn't a deal killer for me.

Luke, it is great to hear you have had a phenomenal experience with JobTread (and that you have saved money along the way!). We do truly want to be the best software out there and we couldn't do it without all our amazing customers! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

JT

Judy T.

Best Construction Software

I am an experienced data design and software developer who changed careers and entered the residential construction business so when I say JobTread is the top software project for the construction industry, you can believe it. I am actually pretty critical of software developed by others but this program exceeded my expectations. In addition, they continuously take input and make improvements. I am...

Pros

Ease of use, reasonable pricing, great support.

Cons

I wish we had more options to control which roles can see specific employee time reporting

Thank you for your feedback, Judy! We are so happy to hear that JobTread has exceeded your expectations and that you've had such a positive experience with your Customer Success Manager. I will pass along your comment about role permissions to the team. Thanks for being part of the JobTread family!

KR

Kelly R.

It's a No Brainer!

It has helped us to stay organized, know exactly where we are in the project, and show us in real-time when we are behind on tasks and how that affects our margins. I love that everything is in one place now! Before we job-costed with JobTread, we used our "little black book" to record our hours for the day. We thought we were doing good... Fast forward to the first job we tracked in JobTread and it told us a different story! We did not realize the tasks we were falling behind on or getting ahead of. We were able to adjust in real-time. When we saw one task getting behind and the profit margin getting lower, we were able to adjust and make it up in other places. It has helped us improve our margins after just one project!

Pros

The other aspect I love about JobTread is that everything is in one place now! I had a separate time-tracking app, task list, invoicing system, etc...Now I can do everything in one place! Some of my favorite features are: Task Lists-We set priorities for the day for each person in our company and can see when they are accomplished so everyone stays up to date. No more miscommunication.Kanban Views-It's important for us to be able to track where our leads are in the sales pipeline. This view makes it easy! Finally, I can't say enough about the customer service of this company! They truly feel like they are cheerleaders for our company.

Cons

The CRM is geared more toward Projects and not leads.

Hi Kelly, Thanks so much for sharing your review! Glad you are now able to keep everything in one place. We appreciate you sharing your experience and for being a part of the JobTread family!

JR

Julian R.

Construction, self-employed

The Absolute Best Construction Management Platform

JobTread and their whole organization are absolutely amazing. I’m a huge supporter of everything they’re doing and continually creating.Their platform is an integral part of my business and has been one of the best business decisions I’ve ever made. Also, the customer service experience that JobTread offers is uniquely outstanding. Especially the help section inside the application. It’s been a phenomenal...

Pros

The project management, estimating, and CRM features within JbTread are all insanely beneficial to the successful operation of my business.

Cons

No cons at all... The fact that JobTread is consistently growing, scaling, and tweaking its software leaves me confident that, if I did come across something that I didn't like, my concern would be immediately addressed and rectified with my ultimate satisfaction in mind.

Thank you so much for your review, Julian! It's contractors like you who make us push to new heights each day. We're so glad you're a part of our JobTread family!

TE

Tony E.

Amazing Customer Service

First class operation from the Top down. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with, I look forward to working with the JobTread team for years to come.

Pros

The ability to have custom fields that can be tailored to how you want to use the software. The overall flexibility of the system, every company is different, but most software companies figure that we(the users) will adapt to their software. The best part about this software is simple, if you have a problem, suggestion, or even simple question they will listen to you. You are not left to figure things out on your own. I have worked with some the most popular software companies out there, they are happy to take your money and they will explain how to use their system "Their Way". JobTread has done a great job of seeing things through the eyes of a contractor and not through the eyes of a software developer.

Cons

The only negative thing I can say about JobTread is that I did not find them sooner, it would have saved me hours of frustration and thousands of dollars.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that JobTread has helped save you time and money without the need to change your business practices. We can't wait to continue adding features that help you be even more successful!

Drew C.

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend_

Pros

Customer and vendor interface via email, user friendly mobile version, spreadsheet based, competitively priced, high level customer service, app integrations

Cons

not much..

Drew, happy to hear you have found so many pros in your use of JobTread! Thank you for the review and for being part of the JobTread Family!

EV

Ezequiel V.

Great software for Remodeling Companies that GC too

Pros

How everything we do is in one place, including the fact they sync with CompanyCam so our jobsite photos sync there too so that we can share with the client directly from JobTread

Cons

Some of their syncing with QuickBooks is still being polished but the team is great and I’m sure they are working to fix it so that it’s better. It’s minor things that don’t affect much but it’s a “nice to have” thing

Ezequiel, I am glad to hear that you are loving JobTread and that it has allowed you to streamline and centralize your processes! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

DP

Dan P.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Far Superior to CoConstruct

Recent quote from one of our current clients that I got when I was on my weekly site visit. This client had started in CoConstruct during the Architecture process and we converted to JobTread during estimating, prior to construction. We are currently working through interior finishes, so he has had 6-8 weeks in JT now. This was unsolicited and wasn’t even part of the discussion we were having at the time.He said, “Hey I wanted to tell you that JobTread is a far superior product to CoConstruct”.Our client has worked in the software/technology space for 20+ years, so I thought his comment spoke volumes.

Pros

Ease of use. Customization. Customer service.

Cons

Just the fear of converting data over from CoCo.

Thank you for the review, Dan! Glad to hear you find JobTread easy to use and customizable. Hopefully your Customer Success Manager was able to ease your fear of converting your data over! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

LM

Lauren M.

A+ PRODUCT AND SUPPORT

Overall experience as been amazing! Very user friendly overall and support and implementation are the best. Like any software there are things that need improving or could be done better but our SM usually can offer a work around or help us with feature enhancement requests.

Pros

Implementation and support is by far the best in the industry! Our Success Manager Stephanie is amazing and this is the easiest software implementation I have ever participated in.

Cons

Feel like there is a lot of "naming" things multiple times. Naming the customer then the location then the job. If you typo something there are multiple places you have to go back and fix it. Do no love how selections are done. We have reverted to using another software and just uploading a tear sheet.

Thank you for the review, Lauren! We also think Stephanie is pretty amazing, and we're happy to hear that she made the implementation process so easy for you! We appreciate your feedback about naming and selections. If you have suggestions make sure to share them our support team, our development is largely guided by customer feedback! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

CK

Colton K.

Job Tread Review

Pros

love how easy it is to use and training is quick with a few videos and calls to acccount manager and was quick to implement into the business in less than a week

Cons

Sometimes had to find training video on specific information but with a quick email or call to account manager and they would send a link or call back with information

Colton, it is great to hear that you have found JobTread easy to use and quick to implement! It's also great to hear that when you have had questions you have been able to easily find an answer with the assistance of our Customer Success Team! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

TC

Tiffanni C.

[sensitive content hidden] as a Success Manager

Pros

I wrote this review not on Job Tread itself - which we are enjoying very much compared to Builder Trend but on [sensitive content hidden] as a success manager. I had reached out to someone while she was gone who either very much misunderstood what I was explaining I was trying to do or just simply did not know how to do what I was asking. Either way, the day [sensitive content hidden] returned from...

Cons

There is a lot to learn, it is not the easiest platform to figure out by yourself, but that is not that big of a deal to us. Especially considering the issues we were dealing over at Builder Trend.

MM

Michael M.

Best thing out there.

Just amazing. So easy to use and keeps jobs organized. From my phone, iPad, to desktop. I can do almost everything the same.

Pros

Ease of use and multiple integrations with other programs. Saves so much time and helps sells jobs as well.

Cons

Only dislike is that I didn’t know about it sooner. Not being able to do custom fonts and inserting signatures

Thank you so much for your review, Michael! We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and helps you sell more jobs. Thanks for being a part of the JobTread family!

KD

Keith D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Looking for help with your business? Look in to JobTread!

Pros

The estimating, the job costing, the scheduling, the 100% customizable catalog of things to choose from. Theres really too many to list here.

Cons

Kind of the same thing about what I like most about it. Sometimes its just wayyyy too complex for what I need. Again tho, that's an "us" thing more than a JobTread thing. It takes a bit to get used to what you need to do and how to set everything up. The great thing is your account manager and the JobTread team know how to help on the backend to help integrate everything as easily as possible.

RB

Ron B.

THE VERY BEST!

Our experience with JobTread and their team has been phenomenal! Their system is refined and easy to use, and their team is the absolute best!

Pros

The JobTread system and their team are the very best! The implementation was smooth and the learning curve was very quick.

Cons

What I like least is that we didn't choose JobTread first.

Ron, it's great to hear that your experience with JobTread has been so phenomenal! We wish you had found us sooner as well! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

MR

Morgan R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

I hated all of the other options.

Pros

I tried BuilderTrend, Contractor Foreman, BuildBook, and others. I hated them. Almost immediately. Clunky, poor integrations, not enough features, the thought of “how am I ever going to get our staff to implement this”. Not a single thought like that with JT. JobTread has an easier to use platform and BT and CF and, in most cases, more features. The system is intuitive - hour(s) were saved in the import alone vs BT and CF. Our staff was up and running within days. In its day to day use it is already • Saving time • Improving documentation • Increasing client participation through the portal • No more spreadsheets. JT does everything I need. Plus constant product updates and a Facebook group where the staff is constantly interacting and helping other. Owner of Old Home Rescue

Cons

That I didn’t find it earlier and trust what others were saying about their jump from the other companies mentioned.

Morgan, we're so happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with JobTread! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!

GK

Greg K.

Perfect for my Business

Job Tread has helped my company grow with focusing on other items then trying to figure out a platform and watching videos to understand how to use an app. Also, with customer communication and estimating. Without Job Tread I would be wasting a lot of time on estimating.

Pros

I have tried several project management software's and found this one is the easiest and fast to learn. Better job costing and bidding platforms, tracking trade contractors' info, and the Customer Service is unparalleled. I could not say more about the service I get from Job Tread team, they respond in less than an hour at most times. Thanks [sensitive content hidden].

Cons

I have only been on Job Tread for 3 months and I can't seem to find anything wrong with the software, and I use it daily!

Thank you so much for your review, Greg! We are so glad you like using the software. We pride ourselves on always being available to our customers and glad that has been the case for you. Thanks for being a part of the JobTread family!

TG

Troy G.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Best estimating/document management/scheduling program out there!

Pros

These guys are the real deal for any contractors looking to get control over their systems. I've worked as a project controls engineer/project engineer/project manager in the construction industry for over 10 years before starting my own company and worked with many big brand companies trying to deliver what they do. The value they bring with their program is outstanding and the customer service is the best I've dealt with! They are probably the only company I have ever seen actually deliver on their promises for further development of their program. I'll be a customer for life!

Cons

Honestly, there's no cons to this product at this time. They have a great support team and continue to keep developing the platform.

Wow, thank you for the review Troy! We are so glad you love JobTread and are even more thrilled that you'll be with us for life!

JT

Jake T.

JobTread Review

I love using job tread and wouldn’t trade it for anything else.

Pros

The customer service and “success coaches“ in addition to the training videos, make learning job, tread a breeze as well as future troubleshooting!

Cons

Job tread does everything you could want to do, but there is a bit of a learning curve, because of the depth and breath of functionality

Jake, we're thrilled to hear that you love using JobTread! Thank you for being part of the JobTread Family!

Veronica H.

A breathe of fresh air

Pros

We absolutely love JobTread. It is a robust system with a lot of functionality. Their customer service, training and documentation is second to none. Our team has used MANY platforms and moving to JobTread has been a sigh of relief. It is robust enough to grow with us but easy enough to use that adoption has gone very well well! Special shout out to our dedicated service representative [sensitive content hidden] who has gone above and beyond whenever we had a question and to [sensitive content hidden] who consistently makes quality trainings! So thankful for the whole team.

Cons

We haven’t found anything we didn’t like

RB

Ryan B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Will not use anything other than JobTread

Pros

Very customizable for my needs and the staff is very personable.

Cons

It is hard not to like anything about JobTread. With the JobTread team being so active with their feature requests, they make sure everything is top notch for their customers.

MH

Megan H.

JOBTREAD IS GREAT!

Great- I would work with them again and recommend them to anyone who is working on multiple projects who needs to organize information all in one place as well as keep on a schedule!

Pros

Ease of learning and access to support! All information in one location.

Cons

I would like to be able to email out of and keep that information within the system as well. We are still having to email sometimes as some companies have trouble opening our documents and links from JobTread

zs

zach s.

Great system

it has been excellent

Pros

Flexibility and functionality. It is clean and fast. and Dows what it is designed to do very well.

Cons

The transition from another system was difficult but well worth the effort

Zach, we are happy to hear you have been impressed by JobTread's flexibility and functionality! Thank you for being part of the JobTread family!