RedTeam Reviews

4.28/5 (185 reviews)

Candice Aery

Submittals

Reviewed 2019-07-19

RedTeam is fine overall, but the submittal process is terribly time consuming. there needs to be options to move past 4 of the 6 steps to submit for approval... All we need is: 1. Create submittal (chose vendor, upload submittal with transmittal) 2. Submit for approval (chose the recipients and those copied) then email.

Jennifer Stoops

RedTeam for subcontractors

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Before RedTeam, our people relied on paper prints and emails that they didn't have access to unless they were in the office. There were so many times when there were issues on a job site and it was someone else's word against ours. I can't tell you how many times daily reports have saved our tails. Our guys log pictures and descriptions pretty well and a lot of times we can just send a report to a general contractor and it clears up an issue. Submittals, drawings and specs are all available to our guys in the field, they can navigate the pages and blow sections up on their tablets and it's really helpful. Full size paper drawings are expenses, and this helps us a ton. Overall I am very happy with our decision to use RedTeam for our business.

Paul Pswarayi

One Stop Shop

Reviewed 2019-06-18

I am fortunate that after the software had been originally abandoned in our company, we have decided to give it another try with direct assistance from the Red Team Success team. They have been great! I am realizing now that the software really can be the main platform we use statewide with all functionalities that it encompasses. The key is correct onboarding and training at the beginning. I would advise this software to anyone who has the financial capital to go ahead and purchase it.

Bruce Rewerts

Reviewed 2019-06-11

I like it. I use it extensively for bidding and Invoicing. I also use SA's, PO's, and Progress Reports frequently. I do not use the RFI's, Submittals, or the Dialog section much at all, as I find them less user-friendly.

Cinthia Irizarri

Easy Peasy!

Reviewed 2016-04-04
Review Source: Software Advice

From the administration's point of view. I like that the entire construction phase of a project is captured in one place; including contacts, liens (if any), buyout, letters, just to name a few. When closing out a project, there is no longer the need to use up space on your server storing information for future reference; it will forever be accessible via RedTeam. Customer service is great and friendly. I absolutely love that my company uses RedTeam, it makes the job faster. No need to spend time creating cover sheets like transmittals, submittal labels, RFI coversheets... these forms will automatically create themselves with the information and contacts on the project. It is a great tool to have and a life changer. No more unprofessional looking forms, or in the other hand, no more spending hours making all forms uniform and looking great every time you have to use them.

Antonio Gamiz

Reviewed 2019-06-10

In some cases, the software is not flexible for different ways a company operates and complicates the process. However, since I started using it the software i got used to it and I like it.

Valerie Bosse

Excellent Project Management Software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

One of the things that I like about RedTeam is the job cost reports. I can provide reports to PM's in seconds, instead of having to go to different softwares to pull numbers. I also like the interface between RedTeam and DocuSign with sending POs and subcontracts. It makes it easy to track if a contract was signed by our vendor. Before RedTeam, we didn't have a way to track the status of contracts. The lien tracker is very helpful to keep track of our preliminary liens. Before we used Excel to keep track of them.

Justin Nunn

Reviewed 2019-06-28

Ease of use. We like the project labeling, ability to sort by WIP and Bids.

Caitlin Leibforth

Thank you RedTeam!

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Overall great experience. Few glitchy things here and there, but for the most part, it has been very helpful with our general contracting business.

zachary Nicholas

ASI GC superintendent Review

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Ease of use and ability to convey what happens daily on site.

Phil Reis, LEED AP

Project Manager

Reviewed 2019-06-19

The main reason we have purchased RedTeam was to free up my time. We need a program that helps eliminate time-consuming processes and redundancies. While at the same time track time-sensitive communications. Estimates, budgets, buyouts, and billings can bog you down in tedious detail. But have a system that tracks it from day one thru the full life of the project is a great benefit. Also, having the ability to link with QuickBooks makes our office manager grateful she doesn't have to learn a new system.

Mark Olvera

Reviewed 2019-07-06

Scheduling was a little difficult due to lack of tutorials(1 1/2 year ago) Recently walking through payroll has not bed straight forward. I think this is another area that needs improvement on the help side. Functions that are standard to everyone's business should be well informed on RT whether a company decides to use or or not. If the option is there tehy should be able to go to the help section and walk through it with no issues, especially if they are familiar with the task but just need to understand how to perform in RT. The contracts(owner and vendor), estimating, budgets, documentation etc... have been pretty good. It would be nice if action items(Owner, architect, contractor, and vendor) could be expanded to track a specific item that takes more than a complete to get a accomplished. We typically had to use an excel spreadsheet to keep up with all of it because very seldom are action items resolved with on response.

Bill Anderson

Project Management

Reviewed 2019-06-10

It has helped me keep up with the daily challenges we face with a construction project. From cost estimates to daily communication with architects and clients it keeps everything organized in one place for ease of use and review.

Kyle Manley

Red Team an Amazing Software for Construction

Reviewed 2019-06-19

My overall experience for this product is I like it a lot. Even though there are a few issues we have with the minor errors here and there, it is overall a great product to have. To be able to list everything you need for a superintendent on a job site to document everything down in one place is huge. I believe this team can make this software even better in the future by continuing to make changes and updates and listening to their customers who tend to use this all the time.

Billy Piland

The parts of RedTeam that make my job easier

Reviewed 2019-06-10

RedTeam has helped with communicating job progress to the client with the use of the progress overview. The phone app has been a time saver for both PM's and Superintendents, having the job contacts, submittals, plans, and the ability to create daily reports at your finger tips is a major time saver.

Tina Vetz

review

Reviewed 2019-06-19

I like that the information is accessible to view on line; it is just a matter of learning the navigation.

Kirk Kennedy

Redteam PM Software

Reviewed 2019-07-08

I am happy with Redteam. As Operations Manager, I have all jobs in one place and for the most part, we have everyone doing the input similarly.

Sharon Shirack

Professional Contractor Software - and user friendly

Reviewed 2019-06-19

This is a great center for our business for everyone to access.

Helen Johnson

Know your Project Managers' IT capability and commitment before buying this.

Reviewed 2019-10-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Like I said, Know your Project Managers' IT capability and commitment before buying this. When we bought this, we did not get our PMs' commitment on migrating to this software from Google Drive. It was not implemented well. Although it has a lot of helpful features, it will not be helpful if the user is not tech savvy or does not have time to learn. Being an IT who landed in the accounting department, this would have been useful to our company if the commitment to utilize this is strong.

Anonymous

Great for Construction Project Management.

Reviewed 2018-09-29

We are a mid-size commercial construction general contractor that uses this software. We used to use Microsoft project and this is a HUGE step up from it. I know you can use the software for estimating, bidding, and a lot of other features but we strictly use it for scheduling, submittals, and closeouts. We might use it for estimating and bidding later in the future but for now scheduling works well for us on it. You can upload all of the plans to the software in the cloud and you can also include all of the RFIs, PCRs, punch lists etc. If you are using it to manage submittals it is kind of like a Newforma for the GC end of things. Scheduling is very convenient and you can add all relevant parties to view the schedule. This is nice because everybody can see in real time if we have a delay or scheduling conflict. There are smartphone apps for this as well. Customer support is excellent on this software if you have any questions or run into any problems. I would try it out if you are needing a good construction management software.

Gary Gafford

Great product and company

Reviewed 2017-03-21

We are a small company and were looking for a back office solution to help us manage the growth we were experiencing. We were frustrated with duplicating our effort and the time we wasted tracking insurance expirations, releases, duplicate invoices, etc. Most of the solutions that we found provided features that we didn't need since we use QuickBooks Online for accounting and didn't want a product that included managing that aspect of our business. I happen to come across a link to RedTeam on the QBO site and contacted them for a demonstration. It was very obvious right away that RedTeam was exactly the solution we were looking for. We could not be more pleased with our decision to go with RT. Not only do the product features fit our needs, the service and support we have received has been outstanding. This company puts forth a lot of effort providing the user with tools to get up to speed quickly and their Help Center is the best I have seen. I cannot say enough good things about RedTeam and their product and would definitely recommend it to others searching for this type of solution.

Dana Webb

Efficiencies and Increased Productivity

Reviewed 2019-06-10

RedTeam has been an effective upgrade to our previous software systems. Processes are streamlined and employees are more productive overall. We have a great relationship with the team and feel that we are a valued client. Their market value can't be beat.

Terry Carrillo

Functionality

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Like stated, I love the program. The best part for me has been the easy way to get around and all of the videos available for additional training.

DOUG STILES

Close but Not Quite

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Very professional and helpful.

Lou Ann Showers

REDTEAM Review

Kerri Rossi

RedTeam software is an important part of our business

Reviewed 2017-03-20

RedTeam software has allowed us to have a place to consolidate all of our construction data and also the security to know it is backed up to the cloud. The entire team has embraced this software and can see the status of any project at any time. It has become an important part of our business for everything from bids to accounts payable to budgeting. The support team has also been really top notch. They clearly have a vested interest in their product and care about us being able to use it successfully. This support has been very much appreciated as we integrated this tool into our day to day operations

Adam Johnson

RedTeam on a Multi-Family Project

Reviewed 2019-07-01

RedTeam is a good project management tool for residential projects. It is currently being used on a multi-family project and definitely has some pros, as it keeps up with agendas, meeting minutes, submittals, and other project management items. The benefits I've come across using RedTeam is that it documents everything. If on the off chance something is deleted due to user error, their support team is fantastic and pretty responsive. They can usually rectify an issue if given some additional information (i.e. when the error occured, what was deleted, etc.).

Guy DeJohn

Cloud based construction system with user friendly theme.

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We have been using Red Team for the past 5 years, we switched from another company that had more bells and whistles however the learning curve was well over a month for new users. Its critical in our industry that Project Managers can get up to speed and move forward with managing their projects quickly. Red Team is not only a user friendly system , it also has an extremely pro-active support team that are always available. In addition, they have sat with us on numerous occasions and listened to ideas of enhancement and have worked closely with us on implementation. We recommend Red Team to any company trying to get projects managed in a professional manner with minimal learning time and at a reasonable cost.

Andrew Farias

Good tool for a small business with big goals

Reviewed 2019-06-18

We are currently using RedTeam mostly for estimating and preparing proposals. Its given us the ability to centralize our estimating process such as entering inventory items and getting pricing from subs. This has saved us a good amount of time. Looking forward to a couple "

Della Minden

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Customer service is great. They are very friendly and want to help. If they don't know the answer they will find it for you. You can get on RedTeam from anywhere you have the internet. All your information is saved in one location. I think RedTeam will be great when it is fully implemented and all the "bugs" are worked out.

Luz Adriana Collazos

A great managment software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Integrate all Project managment and control is been great for the company here. It's easy access for all users and it's great to have it link with que accounting software.

Robert Remsing

My Thoughts

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Excellent customer support. They're focused on providing a great experience. It shows.

Joseph Beatty

Amazing customer service and support, a great time saving and cost tracking tool.

Reviewed 2017-03-27

Having set up several other management software systems, I was used to poor customer service upon signing the contract. Redteam's staff changed that opinion immediately and now two years in, continue to respond in less than 24 hours, have continued to improve their online issues tracking, have great webinars for learning features, and continue to improve every aspect of their product. They were hands on in the implementation, and always followed through to make sure we were pointed in the right direction or using features properly if asked. I'd love to thank all of their staff by name, but that might take too long. Other things I loved were that there has been no staff turn over, which with some of the other vendors I deal with, has been a major issue. Once implemented, and trained your staff will love this product.

Matthew Mossman

Project Management Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I have been using RedTeam for over two years and I have seen the progression of the software through the years. The submittal process and RFI process is very clean and can be displayed to clients in an easy to read fashion. The bidding process is super helpful & intuitive and proposals look great using the RedTeam template.

Buzz Jones

Robust capabilities but steep learning curve

Reviewed 2019-06-28

We are still working to get it implemented, it has been a project rich environment with a thick construction schedule, leaving little time to train several of our key people. Just can't pull them off of tight schedules for now.

Mary DeGuzman

Best software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

RedTeam really is thought out for the construction industry. Everything you need to know about your project is at your fingertips any time you want it. It tracks everything for you. You don't have your project information spread out in different folders or servers. Very user friendly. I've been using RedTeam for 9 years and can't imagine not having it.

Gina Bowers

Program does Everything

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Although I don't use all of the available features, what I do use is good. Because of constantly updating features, when I go back into a component I don't use that often, it takes some time to figure it out. I enjoy the weekly webinars and their availability in the Help feature.

Charlene Cade

Outstanding Customer Services

Reviewed 2019-06-10

We've been able to become a better company/organization with REDTEAM through the portal that allows us to consistently view our projects progress.

Eileen Patten

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Customer service is great! I utilitze the 'Chat with RedTeam' option when I have a question or need a problem resolved quickely. The RedTeam group is willing to assist at anytime and are great to work with!

John Restrepo

Best Project Management Software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Financial forecasting and risk management are the two most important task a project manager should keep under control, Redteam does a great job offering the tools to keep track and report at all levels.

Kent Koch

Reviewed 2019-06-11

It works well for job costing for our current needs.

Jim Achurch

Vanstar (Vantage)Construction Comments

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Overall good. Issues above still need to be resolved.

Penny Seater

Habitat for Humanity Loves Red Team!

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We appreciate the in-kind donation to utilize your software. It allows us to keep a careful watch on our budget, collect our subcontractor's credentials and overall streamline the construction paperwork! Having the use of Red Team has helped our housing ministry build capacity so we can serve more families with affordable housing. Thank YOU!

Evan Schinkel

RedTeam Exceptional!

Reviewed 2018-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Give RedTeam some serious thought as they will be the next up and coming software to compete against the big software companies.

Robyn Boback

Awesome Tool

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Overall, I have enjoyed learning and using the RedTeam system. The on-line user help portal is extremely helpful. I reached out to them constantly in the beginning of our learning journey and they always help with a great attitude.

Scott Millard

red team review

Reviewed 2019-06-19

I've found the system to be fairly user friendly with a few exceptions noted above.

Terri Frazee

Using Red Team in Construction Management

Reviewed 2019-10-24

We are in our third year of use. It is a great way to keep track of jobs, invoicing, and all the paperwork that goes with. As long as you have someone entering all the information.

Kristin Ricketts

RedTeam Software

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Overall experience is positive. We realize no software system will be able to do 100% of the desired functionality.

Hubert Gonzalez

RedTeam is Great

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Overall experience has been great. I've used most CM softwares on the market and this is by far my favorite.

Derek Quam

Redteam Review

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I've enjoyed the software for the most part. However, due to the complexities that come with construction project management and the different nuances of it, customizing a workflow in a PM software is critical. That has been the hard part with Redteam so far. The tutorials are lacking and some of the answers we get are just too "canned" to be much good. There are also some functions of the application that just don't work that well and we've been told for about 6 months now that they are working on it. We've seen no improvement in some of the areas. Other areas, we have seen improvements and development, though, so it's not like it's all bad. I think the platform is good, but getting it worked into a business workflow can be difficult. It has been for us anyways.

Leonor Bernabel

Project Coordinator

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I like using redteam but their its hard when it does not allow you to log in because their are others user already. If their would be a way to remove that restrictions that would be great.

JOHN MAHALIK

Construction Projects Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Great experience as the CFO even came to visit our office when in town. Excellent working relationships with customer service and overall very satisfied.

Anita Austell

Efficient Construction Software

Reviewed 2019-06-13

Extremely helpful; a team member will email me or call immediately when I need them. No question is insignificant for them to answer

Anonymous

Awesome cloud based construction software

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Overall I have had a great experience with RedTeam. The support was excellent the one time I used it and I didn’t feel rushed or like I was taking up too much time. You can tell that they want this software to be the best that it can be and I appreciate their continued investment in making it better.

Wyatt Stoops

RedTeamShare is great

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Great product and customer support.

Elise Locurcio

useful software

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I like that it is easy to navigate through the software

Leslie Steinert

RedTeam Software - Great for our small construction company

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We have used RedTeam for approximately two years and have enjoyed its ease of use and the app, which makes using it in the field a snap.

Diego Parra

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I've been using RedTeam as either a Vendor or General Contractor for over 15 years. I really enjoy the program and would recommend it to any company.

Lori Kelly

End User Review

Reviewed 2019-06-10

This software program has many features that are very helpful in the construction world. The developers seem to anticipate and make needed updates to make it easier for the end user.

Louis Cucco

Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-06-10

I depend on the constant real time info it provides and the ease of access. I also like the "share-ability"

Garrison Green

Good overall. Clean up modules and work flows.

Reviewed 2019-06-10

It’s a good value and overall product. Some of the modules could be fine tuned and made more efficient.

Edward Helewa

Covenant Design & Construction - REDTEAM

Reviewed 2019-06-19

My main point here that I want to express is the customer support. I am very impressed and very content with the customer support Redteam has provided thus far.

Chelsey Henry

NAVCON Group, LLC

Reviewed 2017-03-23

RedTeam is very good for use on plans, work orders, change orders. Anytime we need assistance a RedTeam representative is there to help us. We hope the process of "steps" minimize and freezing of the software.

Margie Rowland

Good investment

Reviewed 2019-06-10

All encompassing.. this software covers it all.

Clifford Moore

Journey C&D Group Inc.

Reviewed 2019-06-10

When we established our company. Redteam was one of the first purchases we made. As we new the importance of having the right construction management software and that's why we chose Redteam.

Tyler Racey

Redteam Review

Reviewed 2019-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

This software incorporates alot of features in one unit.

Brandon Nobile

Great Software

Reviewed 2019-06-11

I like that RedTeam a very good feature set within the software. With previous software packages I've used there was a lot of duplication of efforts for accounting, bidding, etc.

Erik Staats

Red Team

Reviewed 2019-07-04

Consistently trying to improve product. Appear to honestly take customer feedback seriously and implement changes based on that feedback.

Clifford Moore

The product is the one stop shop for project management. There is no other product on the market.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

It allows you and team to manage the project remotely

Emanuel Fontes

Productive & Cost Effective

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Productive in the sense that you can use the system in all aspects in the construction management field required documentation. Budget, Bid Invites, Contracts, Schedule, Payments, etc. Cost effective... A lot of bang for your buck.

Victoria Todd

Reviewed 2019-07-01

The software is very user friendly and easy to use

Mike Akerson

4 year user

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Good software, fair service.

Andy Dapollo

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Very good tool for the Estimating team

Brooks Livers

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Descent. For the money I think it’s a descent product.

Dale Ann Thurber

Reviewed 2019-06-25

There are several that we are working with right now

Daniel Hurst

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Consistency among project managers. Everything is back-up. We can upload anything to the project like pictures, etc and it will be with the project and back-up.

Doug Shirack

Excellent

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Make the work faster to get done.

Josh Higginbotham

Tedious Entries Can you Help

Reviewed 2019-06-10

ability to track cost and invoices in real time.

Mason Myers

customer service is beyond measure!

Reviewed 2017-05-03
Review Source: Software Advice

This software company actually seems to care about your company. Our company has gone through countless different softwares and with all of them their customer service was horrible. Trying to fix an issue with most of them was like pulling teeth. Not with RedTeam though. You can basically look at them as one of your employees.

Miranda Rakes

RedTeam is a great help!

Reviewed 2019-06-18

One word, communication! It has been a huge help filling in the holes.

Jeff Donikowski

Reviewed 2019-06-18

User friendly Can track all project information in one program

Jean Brandt

Great software

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-18

The software is great and user friendly. They are always make improvements.

Zhiwei Cai

Good product and good value

Reviewed 2018-07-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Great option for multiple access multiple locations, good for construction daily works. All paperwork generates good forms,

John Berry

Great product especially for QuickBook online users

Reviewed 2019-06-25

Great experience. I came from Procore and actually like this product much better.

Riccardo Salani

There is room for improvement

Reviewed 2019-07-03

• Change order narrative cannot be limited in characters; ned ability to write description as long as needed. • Change order narrative should be more visible at the beginning of the page and not at the bottom. • When editing a PCO add a reminder to save the changes when you click on “Close” so the changes are not lost. • Overall, more consistency in the location of the commands and the look of the pages. • Add change order number to automatically go to the next available number. • Add explanation of difference between Potential Change and Potential Change Order. • Add ability to sort and print RFI log by “Pending” • Add ability to sort Shop drawings log by “Pending approval” or “Past due” with number of days past due. • Add ability to move to different tabs of projects without having to get out of page you are working on if you need to refer to other documents in different tabs. • Add word-editing capabilities like Bold, Underline, etc.

Paul Brzostek

RedTeam review

Reviewed 2019-06-19

It is a One stop location for all our needs.

WENDY WRIGHT

Reviewed 2019-06-18

The customer service is fantastic!

Mary Hernandez

Good software but frustrating

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Overall, I like the software -- especially when we first got it. Lately, the "freezing" up and being slow is quite frustrating.

Amy Fitzgerald

Reviewed 2019-06-18

For the most part, RedTeam satisfies all of our business needs. Customer service is well done.

Robert Picciott

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Cloud based, let's us access from anywhere. Simple to learn. The mobile app feature is great.

Karine Woodman

RedTeam is a great option for General Contractors

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-06-18

I like the reporting and the different authority levels. You can manage all your job costs in this software and it has a great integration with QuickBooks Online. It is very easy to use and provides a lot of project management functionality.

Julio Cruz

Great Construction Project Software

Reviewed 2018-11-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Able to document and keep files all in one place - allows for functionality with multiple users and the software team offer great customer service

Irv Eddington

Review of Redteam Software

Reviewed 2017-03-21

Overall I believe that the Redteam Software has been beneficial to our company. We we first started using Redteam software, we had a chat line with Support that helped us get through problems and that is no longer available and my last two or three times sending a question through support, I have not even got a response. Other than that, I am pleased with the software we have purchased for our company.

Nancy St Germaine

Excellent versatile project management software

Reviewed 2017-03-20

The training is key to success. We are absolutely thrilled with our purchase after doing a great deal of research and love the customer service.

Kathy Hatch

Functionality

Reviewed 2019-06-19

The software has a clean look to it. The mobile app is very useful in the field.

Emily Dillmann

Construction Software

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Redteam is very beneficial to control job costs and payables. The field reports are fantastic as well.

Clark Hendin

Haute & Boss

Reviewed 2019-06-12

Construction management and full cycle accounting all in one package

Timothy Spiegelglass

Good product

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Once step up easy to use Very teachable Like to graphics

Emanuel Fontes

Overall User Friendly

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Red Team has put some structure into our operation that was extremely lacking in our day to day, and especially in documentation of job progress. While working for a smaller developer, but with large scale jobs, this software has met our needs.

Linda Lucas

Reviewed 2019-06-10

How it has simplified our entire bidding process