RedTeam Logo

RedTeam

Project management & accounting for commercial construction

RedTeam Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend8.2/10

See full reviews by rating

RedTeam is a user friendly, and has a great template for any contracting business that needs help in organizing and start-up.
Customer service was awesome and readily available to help. Overall this software was great.
Great experience as the CFO even came to visit our office when in town. Excellent working relationships with customer service and overall very satisfied.
We were frustrated with duplicating our effort and the time we wasted tracking insurance expirations, releases, duplicate invoices, etc.
Must log out and start all over. Should be able to see the names of projects -- the project numbers to ID the project does not work well with multiple projects happening at the same time.
There are still features waiting to be added to the software since the peers of the RedTeam provides already. The interface could be more confusing than you expect.

RedTeam users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

Sage 100cloud-logocaret

Sage 100cloud

How would you rate RedTeam?

red team review

I've found the system to be fairly user friendly with a few exceptions noted above.

Pros

I like the simple format and layout of the budget sheets once completed with a job set up.

Cons

when I login I'm always given the "incorrect or unknown name/password" notice to which I always just re-click and then it logs me in. This is fairly minor but a little bit of an annoyance. If you could have save or memory of based on previous use to help streamline the process that would be nice. Finally, when things need to be changed such as pay rates and descriptions of services for miscellaneous items it would be nice if that were a little simpler to adjust, especially since we often deal with different pay rates.

Using Red Team in Construction Management

We are in our third year of use. It is a great way to keep track of jobs, invoicing, and all the paperwork that goes with. As long as you have someone entering all the information.

Pros

Easy Access. We have several projects in and out of state. All our PM's can access it, wherever they are working. AND, I love the dashboard, so you can see what has been added to a job, by someone else.

Cons

The roundabout way to get to some of the information. the filters are very specific. Also, the cost. It is an expensive program.

RedTeam Software

Overall experience is positive. We realize no software system will be able to do 100% of the desired functionality.

Pros

- project budgeting and forecasting - ability to route expenses electronically for approval. - plan room - ability to give subs access to uploading bids - electronic submittal communication

Cons

- features of estimating are limited - ability to customize in some areas are limited

RedTeam is Great

Overall experience has been great. I've used most CM softwares on the market and this is by far my favorite.

Pros

The easy use and functionality of the software. I can be in touch with the project as long as i have internet!

Cons

Submittals are cumbersome but they've always been on all CM softwares i've used.

Redteam Review

I've enjoyed the software for the most part. However, due to the complexities that come with construction project management and the different nuances of it, customizing a workflow in a PM software is critical. That has been the hard part with Redteam so far. The tutorials are lacking and some of the answers we get are just too "canned" to be much good. There are also some functions of the application that just don't work that well and we've been told for about 6 months now that they are working on it. We've seen no improvement in some of the areas. Other areas, we have seen improvements and development, though, so it's not like it's all bad. I think the platform is good, but getting it worked into a business workflow can be difficult. It has been for us anyways.

Pros

We based

Cons

Support and product development.

Project Coordinator

I like using redteam but their its hard when it does not allow you to log in because their are others user already. If their would be a way to remove that restrictions that would be great.

Pros

CAN KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN ONE SYSTEM

Cons

THE LIMIT ON HOW MANY USERS AT THE SAME TIME

Construction Projects Made Easy

Pros

The set up and implementation and whenever I need assistance I get a prompt reply with help.

Cons

There are still items to be improved, however they take the suggestions seriously and those are usually included on the updates. Also wished it would link w/ Quickbook Desktop which is being worked on, it does currently with Quickbooks Online

Efficient Construction Software

Extremely helpful; a team member will email me or call immediately when I need them. No question is insignificant for them to answer

Pros

The Ease of Use - all information is just a mouse click away.

Cons

A bit of a tough learning curve from previous very outdated software that we were using.

Awesome cloud based construction software

Overall I have had a great experience with RedTeam. The support was excellent the one time I used it and I didn’t feel rushed or like I was taking up too much time. You can tell that they want this software to be the best that it can be and I appreciate their continued investment in making it better.

Pros

I have used RedTeam at my job for about 5 months now. It is designed for contractors by contractors which gives it an edge some competitors don’t seem to have. It’s easy to connect from anywhere with any device from pre construction to post construction including estimating, bidding, scheduling, etc. It has streamlined a lot of our day to day work.

Cons

Sometimes the estimating portion can be a little glitchy. Also updates can take a while to get used to as at times they have made drastic updates to the interface. For users who don’t like change, I could see them struggling.

Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves in making sure all our clients receive the most benefit from leveraging RedTeam's capabilities!

RedTeamShare is great

Great product and customer support.

Pros

The field personnel have access to all the plans and specs and are able to write daily reports, manage their time,and write rfi’s from the field. It saves our office a lot of time and headache.

Cons

Wish RFP’s were writable from the field.

useful software

Pros

I like that it is easy to navigate through the software

Cons

"updates" have been made without our request that have made my day to day harder like adding extra pages that require me to click "next" more times to get to the necessary screen and changing daily reports we use

RedTeam Software - Great for our small construction company

We have used RedTeam for approximately two years and have enjoyed its ease of use and the app, which makes using it in the field a snap.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Cons

Most of what we least liked has been repaired, such as the uploading capabilities in the Plan Room. These have been greatly improved.

RedTeam Review

I've been using RedTeam as either a Vendor or General Contractor for over 15 years. I really enjoy the program and would recommend it to any company.

Pros

Document Control, helps me find what I need and keep it organized for my clients.

Cons

Expense Authorizations seem to require a lot of effort.

End User Review

Pros

This software program has many features that are very helpful in the construction world. The developers seem to anticipate and make needed updates to make it easier for the end user.

Cons

At this time, I do not have any complaints about this software.

Time Saver

I depend on the constant real time info it provides and the ease of access. I also like the "share-ability"

Pros

It is very convenient and sensible to have so much info easy too access

Cons

Some customization of forms and creating a format that is new is very difficult or impossible.

Good overall. Clean up modules and work flows.

It’s a good value and overall product. Some of the modules could be fine tuned and made more efficient.

Pros

Great value and job site records and document control.

Cons

Very narrow use in billing functionality and alternative invoicing on projects. Too many permissions.

Covenant Design & Construction - REDTEAM

My main point here that I want to express is the customer support. I am very impressed and very content with the customer support Redteam has provided thus far.

Pros

it has all the tools I need for construction management. For the cost this program is really an investment.

Cons

There are some issues but it is just a learning curve for this software. The tools are not arranged in a user friendly format as compared to for example Prolog by Meridian or Expedition by Premavera. But that is something that could be worked on and I would not sacrifice using Redteam for any other overpriced programs

NAVCON Group, LLC

RedTeam is very good for use on plans, work orders, change orders. Anytime we need assistance a RedTeam representative is there to help us. We hope the process of "steps" minimize and freezing of the software.

Pros

Work Orders Plan Room Change Orders Daily Reports

Cons

How many steps/committing/committing

Good investment

Pros

All encompassing.. this software covers it all.

Cons

Initial syncing with accounting software.. Quickbooks online, however it was easily resolved

Journey C&D Group Inc.

When we established our company. Redteam was one of the first purchases we made. As we new the importance of having the right construction management software and that's why we chose Redteam.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly for my company and out partners. Its integration with Redteam's App for real time communication is what every construction manager needs to maintain an active construction site. The tech and customer service teams are very responsive and extremely helpful.

Cons

We don't have any Cons for Redteam. They are what we need.

Redteam Review

Pros

This software incorporates alot of features in one unit.

Cons

The file database can become too large and will take forever to load.

Tyler, Tank you for your feedback. We always love to hear what works and what we can improve upon.

Great Software

Pros

I like that RedTeam a very good feature set within the software. With previous software packages I've used there was a lot of duplication of efforts for accounting, bidding, etc.

Cons

While there are many features some of them are lacking in some ways. Scheduling could be better and right now it is easier to work with the schedule outside of RedTeam.

Red Team

Pros

Consistently trying to improve product. Appear to honestly take customer feedback seriously and implement changes based on that feedback.

Cons

Reliability and repetitive steps to complete tasks.

The product is the one stop shop for project management. There is no other product on the market.

It allows you and team to manage the project remotely

Pros

It covers from identifying an opportunity, through the bidding process, award, construction, then to CO.

Cons

Thank you for the kind words Clifford, we hear everyday how much we are helping contractors and it never gets old! NuJak is a valued customer and we'll make sure that you and your team always feel like a top priority, something we strive for with all of our clients.

Productive & Cost Effective

Productive in the sense that you can use the system in all aspects in the construction management field required documentation. Budget, Bid Invites, Contracts, Schedule, Payments, etc. Cost effective... A lot of bang for your buck.

Pros

Covers a vast area of construction management documentation

Cons

Limited printing with various options