appointlet Reviews

4.84/5 (62 reviews)

Pros
  • The ease of setup and the responsive support staff.
  • I wanted to love this product and support this startup but the features are just lacking and not as robust as their competitors.
  • Easy to get started, reasonable out of the box defaults, google calendar integration, works seamlessly (I don't have to think about it).
  • how easy it is for clients to use it when they find me online. I've had lots of bookings where people loved being able to set up an appointment on the fly.
Cons
  • It could look a little better--the design is fairly basic.
  • Lack of features. Needs to release more features more quickly.
  • No cons. It's great software that makes my life easier as a recruiter.
  • There are some functions we would use, but we have done fine without them.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ashlee Branch

Call scheduling via Appointlet is awesome

Reviewed 2018-01-20

Pros
As an account specialist, people often want to call to discuss billing, which means the phone can ring unpredictably preventing me from completing my work. With Appointlet, that has changed. Now, if someone wants to have a conversation with me they can schedule it through my Appointlet link, meaning my calendar stays protected. Appointlet also lets you set up different links for different types and duration of calls, giving me more control over my bandwidth. But perhaps the coolest thing is pooled availability- meaning that anyone on my team offering the same type of call can chip in and grab appointments as needed. Oh, and everything gets copies to my Google calendar. I couldn't be happier. :-)

Cons
Only that the phone number or zoom room used to book the appointment isn't always copied into my Google calendar, so I have to go back into Appointlet to find the contact information.

Larry Mengerink

Exactly What An Appointment App Should Be

Reviewed 2019-10-15

I've utilized a few different appointment scheduling apps. I (happily) stumbled upon this app just over a year ago and haven't looked back. The app itself is highly functional and does everything I want an appointment app to do. Additionally, developer does a great job responding to feedback and making adjustments where needed. Support is top-notch as well. Bang for the buck, this is one of the best applications in the sector. Take the trial so that you can see how it works. You won't be disappointed.

Pros
Highly Customizable Multiple Member Availability Multiple Meeting Type Availability Integrations (GoToMeeting, Join.Me, Zoom, Mailchimp, Zapier and more) Stand-alone site or Easily Embedded into Your Site Price

Cons
Name Recognition Only One Calendar per User (easily remedied by importing into Google)

Wellington Nyamayaro

Appointment Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2020-02-17

I have been able to book appointments without having to call or send emails to my clients has helped me quite a lot and released more time to other things.

Pros
The software has helped me to allocate my time more efficiently.It is easy to use and customize to personal liking.The app syncs with my calendar and is able to pick up when i am available for meetings / appointments.

Cons
Sometimes the appointment confirmations go to spam and my clients are not able to take note of the scheduled appointments.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Trevor Willmott

Appointlet truly wipes out the competition!!!

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Appointlet has been and continues to be an incredible software for my business and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. I highly highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a solution to their scheduling needs.

Pros
Appointlet has clearly been focused on making every aspect of their service VERY USER FRIENDLY and CLEAN IN APPEARANCE. I spent a whole month comparing about 50 different scheduling softwares to use for my music lesson business in Nashville, TN. - Emails to clients from Appointlet look 100% PRO. Every other service sent sloppy emails that they clearly had not spent time perfecting the formatting and ease of use for clients. Appointlet NAILS THIS. - The signup widget look, functionality, integration, and customization is head over heels better than the competition. Clients have told me over and over how easy the signup process has been. - Customer service with Appointlet has been incredible!! I feel like I know the guys over there on the level of a good friend. They truly care about making their customers happy. - For multi-location businesses like mine who need real time 2-way calendar syncs set up for each manager, Appointlet is possibly the ONLY choice out there to make this happen. - With group and recurring scheduling being implemented soon I am certain there is no better service out there! - You can integrate everything with zapier as well!

Cons
My only issue with Appointlet is the flexibility of pricing. I wish there was one tier in between the free plan and the premium plan where you could potentially select a couple extra features. I don't need all of what the premium plan offers but I need a couple extra things above the free plan. This is not a huge problem but just a thought for the team to think about!

Rachel Neill

It's just not Calendly...

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-10

Pros

Cons
Lack of features. Needs to release more features more quickly.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Don Willner

I love this appointment scheduling app

Reviewed 2019-12-12

When I first registered for the free trial, they checked in with me via email to see how things were going. I probably could have stayed with the free version, but for an annual fee that comes to less than 2 cups of coffee a month and allowed me to use my company logo, it was a no brainer to sign on for the full version. Since then, I have reached out to them a couple of times via their chat feature, where I have found them to be responsive and extremely helpful. I've used them now for about 6 weeks and I'm extremely happy with the program.

Pros
The flexibility to alter the application to suit my needs and circumstances. Before, when I wanted to set up an appointment with a client, I would list three options in my email. Some clients wouldn't respond for a few days and by the time they did, that appointment slot was gone. This program has eliminated that issue and the bottom line is that it has made appointment setting with my clients exponentially easier.

Cons
There is a very slight learning curve, but I had most of it down after playing with the program for about 15-20 minutes. And I figure if I can do it, a monkey can do it.

Stephen Cabrera

Perfect for my use case, blows alternatives out of the water

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-12

My use case is that I am an engineer in San Francisco undertaking a full time job search and trying to keep track of calls with various companies. It's been extremely helpful to just be able to give out a consistent link and then get people to schedule with me. Most of the other apps that I investigated and considered using required me to update my availability within the app, which meant that I had to transfer things back and forth from google calendar...I'm not a professional appointment maker like an executive assistant or a recruiter, this is just a thing I'm doing until I get a job. But most of the other apps seem to be designed for more of a specialist's use case (e.g. have their own calendar that you have to deal with).

Pros

Cons
It could look a little better--the design is fairly basic.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kayla Mitchell

Great system

Reviewed 2019-11-05

Pros
It is easy to use and links right to Outlook so your appointments are organized with your other meetings. The customer service is great and it is very affordable.

Cons
There are some functions we would use, but we have done fine without them.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Easy Scheduling

Reviewed 2019-11-08

Pros
The back and forth of scheduling is sometimes frustrating and laborious. However, with Appointlet, you can put it on the other person's shoulder to handle the scheduling. All you have to do is provide your availability. The person who receives your Appointlet invite selects the time and then it automatically gets put on your calendar. Brilliant!

Cons
No cons. It's great software that makes my life easier as a recruiter.

Aaron Deerey

Easy Scheduling

Reviewed 2019-10-30

Pros
The ease of setup and the responsive support staff.

Cons
Nothing so far, every problem has been quickly overcome by the very helpful support staff.

Catherine Rose

Easy for clients! Great value.

Reviewed 2017-02-26

I've been using appointlet for years and love it! My clients can sign up in one click. It sends them and me confirmation emails. They are updated before their appointment--so they show up for first time appointments. I have the choice of charging them or not. I like first timers to sign up without being charged so it's an easy process, low commitment with good results. I've had loads of people say they chose me because they could sign up for an appointment without the back and forth of phone calls. Appointlet also works with my google calendar which means when I make an appointment the app won't book during that time.

Pros

Cons
it would be nice to have a phone app for in office appointments that uploaded to appointlet

Paige G

Great customer service!

Reviewed 2015-10-10

I work for a theater company and was looking for a new scheduler app that synced with my Google Calendar to book auditions. Appointlet is one of the first ones that I came across, I decided to give it a try. At first, I couldn't understand how to set up the booking page, so I decided to move onto to the next option and asked Appointlet's customer service to delete my account. Rami was the tech who responded to my request. He was certainly willing to delete my account, but first he asked if he could help with any issues I was having. He walked me through the settings, and eventually I set up my account to my preferences. Being a former customer service rep myself, I was very impressed by how Rami and Jared (co-founder of Apppointlet) were able to turn that experience around. They corresponded with me via email and the instant chat on the Appointlet website throughout my setup process and once I released the link to the public. Any feedback or questions that I had were quickly responded to; they were also able to help adjust settings on my account whenever I had issues. Appointlet allows you to control your bookings entirely from your Google Calendar, so you can click on the appointment event and cancel or reschedule a customer's appointment. I can also see information from the booking page on the Google Calendar event. I set my Appointlet page to redirect to a Google Form so that I can have more customer information sent to me in a spreadsheet, which is ideal for my purposes. I only used the Appointlet website to set up the booking page; all responses I handled through Google. The booking page is also incredibly easy and user-friendly for customers. Overall, I found a product that does exactly what I need, but more importantly, I had constant support from a great team!

Anonymous

manage scheduling entirely from Google calendar!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-08

I reviewed quite a few calendar services for my organization, and used several of them for a period of time. This was ultimately not one of the top contenders, as we value a level of customization that will allow us to tailor the service to our business rather than vice versa. However, if you want a ready-made scheduling service, this is a great choice.

Pros
Really love that my clients can book, cancel, and reschedule online, and I never have to leave Google calendar to manage all of it. Very intuitive. Good integrations (e.g. with Zapier). The customer support is excellent. Very affordable compared to some of the industry leaders such as Acuity.

Cons
Plenty of flexibility in settings, but definitely not as customizable as comparably priced services. Occasionally some data do not make it into Google calendar (such as phone number) and I have to go into appointlet to retrieve it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Beth Murphy

appointments for counseling center

Reviewed 2015-07-06

like the upgrade. and general functionality is good. appreciate your service and how well it works with google calendar, and how quickly the changes appear. Needs: 1. I no longer receive an email that tells me the appointment is confirmed. would like to know client has been sent a confirmation. 2. the new email confirmation I receive cannot be fully read on iPhone screen- name/info are cut off on the right side. 3. client and I receive an email that does not have their name, but has their email address as if it is their name. looks impersonal and as if it is a mistake. 4. clients report they do not find the directions link in our confirmation email, although it is there. may be because the email format is cluttered with symbols like the letter 'u' before names; is probably confusing to them. 5. I need to be able to change from one counselor to another after request is submitted. can reschedule within the calendar of the person requested, but cannot change to a different counselor without cancelling.

Response from appointlet

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We'll be getting in touch with you today to find out more about your needs and solve some of the issues you're having.

Rami

Karyn Vilbig

Integral to our company

Reviewed 2015-06-11

We are a SaaS company that offers one-on-one training to our customers. Before appointlet, our customer success team spent significant amounts of time coordinating schedules back and forth before finally putting something on the calendar. I did a lot of research before choosing an online scheduling tool for our business. What appealed to us about appointlet was the flexibility in packages and the ability to assign appointments round robin. We also liked the integration with Zapier. Since beginning with appointlet, our bookings have increased 20%, but our time spent coordinating them has basically dropped to zero. We just send out the link with our automated emails and let the bookings come in. Another great thing is that if we are ever talking to a customer who wants to schedule a training, we just direct them to the link. It's easily accessible, and everyone in the company has the link to share. Our customer success team saw such improvement with appointlet that our sales team decided to start using it too. The staff at appointlet are always very helpful and responsive. They've been great.

Hendrik Baird

A useful tool to make appointments for my hypnosis practice.

Reviewed 2015-07-03

Appointlet is a really handy tool to help make appointments for a one man business like myself. While I see clients, Appointlet takes care of making new appointments through my website and most of the process from there onward is automated so it happens without much effort from my side. Even if a client were to phone me for an appointment, I still use Appointlet to make the appointment on behalf of the client. With the recent upgrade you can now tailor make responses to different services and send automatic reminders. I still control the process from Google Calendar while take bookings online while I am in session with a client. My only gripe is that you can no longer send an automated email as a response to the initial provisional booking of a client. The first email goes out when you confirm the appointment. I reported the issue and was advised to use another associated app which has integrated nicely, even though I may have to pay for it in future :-( I recommend Appointlet to anybody who wants help automating bookings at a very reasonable fee.

Fiona Craig

Appointlet.com

Reviewed 2015-06-24

I'm a life balance coach and needed an online booking system to take my 20min coaching enquiry calls. I signed up for appointlet.com about 2 weeks ago. They offer a 30 day trial. I've been absolutely over the moon with the service and how easy the dashboard is to use. I tried three booking systems and this one seems to be the most easy and efficient. After the web developer added the button to my website I got an error that was putting off enquiries. I contacted my hoster and they said conflicting info to my developer. I decided to send a screen shot to Appointlet and got the answer and support I needed in just a few hours and they fixed the redirect problem. Fantastic as I'm on the other side of the world. I highly recommend Appointlet to any start up or small business owner.

Tracie Zamiska

Great user experience AND amazing customer service!

Reviewed 2015-10-29

I am a small business owner and I've found the appointlet software to be amazing. It handles all of my scheduling needs and my clients have found it extremely easy to use. It offers lots of flexibility in terms of scheduling preferences, length of services, types of services and locations. You can even set the preference for certain services to occur only on certain days. They have multiple fee options for plans which is great AND the free trial does not require that you provide payment information. So there is no concern of automatic billing during your trial period. Their customer service has been amazing since day one. They always respond promptly to my questions and offer quick solutions. I highly recommend this software and company.

Kevin Phillips

Excellent and Easy to Use Appointment Setting!

Reviewed 2015-06-22

Appointlet has been a huge help in relieving our appointment setting pain points. We have a ever growing sales team, and at first had only a team of appointment setters to try and schedule appointments manually using our backend and sales rep google calendars. Now Appointlet allows people to schedule their own appointments through our conversion funnels and emails. Appointments are seamlessly scheduled on our reps calendars, and we're noticing a better conversion rate due to warmer leads, as users who schedule their own appointments are likely more ready to purchase. The Appointlet team is very friendly and has been super helpful in making sure all of our business needs are met. Awesome product, highly recommended!

Pamela Woodward

Best Customer Service, Hands Down

Reviewed 2015-06-08

So far, my use of Appointlet has been fairly limited due to a delay in site launch. However, when Rami (the CEO and co-founder) noticed that I hadn't had many appointments booked about 20 days into my month-long free trial, he reached out to see how he could help. When I mentioned that my site had yet to go live, he happily offered to extend my trial to get a good feel for how Appointlet really worked for my business. This all happened over the course of about 20 minutes in an email exchange. It was such a generous and good-natured act, and from what I've seen already the program is easy to use and understand - I really can't imagine not continuing to use Appointlet after my (extended) trial is complete!

Ebi Tahasoni

The one and only!

Reviewed 2015-07-03

I've been using Appointlet ever since Google stopped offering the booking and appointments service on its calendar. As a private teacher, I desperately needed a service that allowed my students from around the world to easily access my schedule, find out about my free time slots and book the ones they needed. Appointlet has given me all of that and more! Its great website integration means that a single button opens its app page for the users to view the free times on my schedule (without any privacy issues: It only shows the free times and not the rest of the appointments) and book their appointment. So basically there's no impact on the layout of my website. All in all, great service and great app!

Esa Hippolin

About appointlet

Reviewed 2015-07-03

I'm a manual therapist and about one and half year ago I decided to get online booking for my services. After searching some time and trying out a couple of booking apps, I came across appointlet. Since then my business phone has been almost quiet. During over a year I've received maybe ten phone calls about time reservation. This has really made my customers much happier since they can check available time whenever and where-ever. I truly recommend appointlet to every business that needs a simple and easy to use online booking system.

Amy Wallace

I recently opened a one chair salon. I love this program, easy and dependable.

Reviewed 2015-06-10

I wanted something that would be easy for my clientele to use and dependable. Being a single chair I did not want to be taking calls when I am with a client. This is a must for anyone who is I business for themselves. I cannot come up with any cons, getting it set up was easy enough. I hit a small glitch when I set it up but the support was fabulous and we figured it out right away. My clients love it and as a result I feel that I manage my time better and have actually increased my volume. For me it's a win win all the way.

Rick Castellini

Excellent tool bring simply scheduling to your customers

Reviewed 2015-07-10

This tool has literally transformed my business by taking ALL of the headaches of coordinating my schedule, returning calls, negotiating times, manually adding to my calendar and hoping my customer remembers the appointment and putting it all online and automated this task for me and my customers. Offers a clean, simple, affordable and customizable tool for you and a 24 hour "scheduling assistant" for your customers. And the customer service has been stellar. Responsive and clear communication when any questions come up.

Gary Dann

I love Appointlet but pleeeeaaaase add past midnight bookings!!!!!!

Reviewed 2015-07-09

Please make it so my clients can book latenight sessions past midnight.....i find it an inconvenience that my appointlet schedule cuts off at 11:45pm but my business is open until 1:00am.....my clients are always texting and calling me to manually book their latenight rehearsals since appointlet cannot accommodate it. I am losing money on this!!! PLEASE work on this and let me know.

Response from appointlet

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

You'll be receiving an email shortly with a solution for this.

Rami