Calendly Logo

User ratings

4.7

2.5K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

See full reviews by rating

The ability to control your calendar is second to none, add that to some great integrations like with Zoom and it is really a great productivity tool. Easily add a widget to any webpage.
I love how easy it is for me to be able to send a link to clients for them to schedule an appointment to speak with me. It's very customizable, and connects seamlessly with Google calendar.
I love this product -- one of the handful I am so happy to pay for. It saves me so much time scheduling meetings, and I love the customization and automation.
Disappointed with this and strongly recommend against going down this road. The Outlook integration is broken, the patch does not work.
Honestly cant think of much to dislike. The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes the app that is supposed to sync my outlook calendar with my Calendly will crash for no reason.
I got a little confused at one point when people were unable to schedule time with me because the time for the appointment was too close to the time of scheduling.

2,587 reviews

Ryan E.

Assistant Professor of Instruction

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simplicity hides some of its best features

Transcript

Ryan: I am Ryan. I'm an advertising professor at a large university, and I am rating Calendly five out...

Felicia T.

Editorial Director

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Calendly Offers Easy Set Up and Link Sending for Meeting Scheduling

Transcript

Felicia T.: Hi, I'm Felicia. I'm an editorial director. I give Calendly a five. Maybe that's because...

Shaunak P.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Best tool for virtual video/audio meeting booking platform

One of my clients wanted to make an appointment module on their website with can seamlessly integrate with Google Calendar and utilize their Google Meet subscription (which was available with Google Business). They wanted it speedy and fault tolerant. I came across Calendly via my friend, who is a Tarot card reader by profession, this work community used this service to create a page that displays their information, slot-wise options, collects payments, and also schedules based on availability. So overall my and my client's experience with Calendly was awesome, cost & time-saving, and efficient.

Pros

Calendly is an insanely awesome product (SaaS). 1) It helped me create a profile page with a service display. 2) It also provides a personal/custom branding option. (Yes, also in the Free tier) 3) Fault tolerant and efficient call/appointment booking with email clients like Gmail and Outlook. 4) Seemless slot booking and payment collection system with integrations. 5) I love the feature of embedding their iframe in any website. 6) Also, they provide a feature to edit URLs of our choice. 7) Their real-time reporting is also efficient. All the above points are those which make this platform unique and awesome.

Cons

There are no visible cons to this product. Everything is amazingly great, but one thing which I noticed is after booking a call, I have set up redirection to my website, which takes almost ~20 seconds. This much time a visitor/user will not stay on the page. This needs to be fixed while separating the background process from the front end. Also, I would like to see a UPI payment collector in the integrations.

Gutes Online-Terminplanungstool

Sehr gutes Tool mit kleinen Schwächen beim internationalen Einsatz und bei Integration in Websites.

Pros

Calendly ist für mich die beste Online-Terminplanungssoftware und lässt sich im Vergleich zu Book Like a Boss oder die Online-Terminbuchung von Teams leicht einrichten, gut mit dem Kalender synchronisieren und ebenso gut auf der eigenen Website einrichten.

Cons

Die Übersetzung ins Deutsche ist weniger gut. Statt "Abbrechen", um eine Änderung nicht zu speichern, heißt es in Calendly "Absagen". Man kann seinen Kunden keine Möglichkeit anbieten, selber Termine vorzuschlagen, falls die freigegebenen Termine nicht passen. Microsoft Teams kann nur mit der Business-Lizenz genutzt werden. Es gibt keine richtige WordPress-Integration (bspw. als Gravity Forms-Erweiterung), sondern nur die Möglichkeit, Calendly per iframe in die eigene Website zu integrieren. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, mehrsprachige Buchungsformulare anzulegen.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Tess W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Not worth the money; overrated

Not impressed

Pros

There are no pros. I purchased when I purchased because it integrated with most of the software I was using; however, I did prefer a different software which is the reason why I have discontinued use and will be using Trafft.

Cons

Too expensive. No customization. I feel as if they stationed in the industry for granted and did not indulge in and attempting to satisfy the customers.

CM

Cory M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

I receommend Calendly any day of the week.

Calendly has been a staple of the Graphic Design and Logo company for many years and it will be for years to come. It's a friendly atmosphere that's easily manipulated to get what I need from it, and it's just easy and familiar to my clients - Which is awesome.

Pros

Calendly is the absolute MOST user friendly scheduling software on the internet. You can set up an appointment scheduler in a very short time, it's very appealing to the eye, and it's super easy to use for the client as well.

Cons

Honesly Calendly nails this software and is the leader in their field. I use calendly for my Graphic Design company and I use another software for my consulting firm. The consulting company's software is less user friendly, and more complicated, but it seems to have a ton of customization. Calendly doesn't seem to have this much customization, however, if you're just starting out and need ONE, TWO, or even THREE appointment types, Calendly is perfect.

Kat L.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Saves me easily an hour each week—no more back & forth scheduling

It's a crucial part of my business and saves me hours, all for a totally reasonable monthly fee.

Pros

I love being able to set my availability and just send a link. It keeps my calls in manageable blocks, and saves me hours of back and forth trying to find a time. I also think it's much less intimidating for a potential client to book some time via my website, than to have to email me directly about a consult. I use Calendly for all my non-client calls because it gives me control over how far in advance and how far into the future someone can book.

Cons

I'd prefer to have more control and functionality around automated emails, but current functionality works fine for confirmations and reminders. You can set a limit on how many of each type of appointment is booked per day, but no overall limit per week/for all events. I like to offer more timeslots as options, but without increasing the number of calls I take per week. Currently I manually block days off in my calendar as I see things fill up, but it would be helpful to have this automated.

Binny B.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Awesome tool for free appointment booking and scheduling!

I am loving Calendly since the day I came across it. As I said, it saved a lot of my time, effort and expenditure on this requirement on online slot booking for video conferencing. I am grateful to the developers of this platform.

Pros

Calendly is such a amazing tool, I can't express you how much. I was asked to find a vendor who can develop an online appointment booking system for us and I was so pissed of from the quotations that I received from the developers. But when I came across this ready-made solution, it was like a boon for me. It seamlessly integrate with Google and Microsoft's product. It handles complex logic like availability management like a game. It overcome double booking scenarios just perfectly. You can create many services and put it on your homepage provided by Calendly, just share the link and your personal assistant is ready to book for you.

Cons

No cons at all. Literally it has saved hell a lot of my money, time and efforts. I got the solution for my client on the first day itself. I have one problem though which can be improved, please add Indian UPI support for payments. Rest everything is awesome!

Nejat C.

Research, 10,001+ employees

Calendly is the best online scheduling app: incredibly intuitive and full of features

The product works phenomenally. Simply put, it is my go-to online scheduling software. Free version is able to provide most features. Paid version is worth it if you need additional features.

Pros

Incredibly intuitive both for the scheduler and schedulee. Calendly can be integrated seamlessly with other tools such as Google Calendar and Zoom. When a meeting is scheduled, there is an option for Calendly to generated a unique Zoom link for your meeting automatically.

Cons

I am struggling to think about any cons for this software. Maybe, they could improve the UX while setting up the calendar details, such as recurring events. I thought most setup UX was doable, but some supplementary visualization would be helpful.

Barry R.

Save a lot of time and hassle - A must-have for SMEs

It's one of the easier t use scheduling software and having used other platforms, it is easy for users as well. no complicated blocks to choose from and everything integrates almost seamlessly.

Pros

Calendly takes away the hassle of the back-and-forth emails prior to scheduling meetings. It is easy to use and easy to set up. It integrates with most calendars and meeting software like Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams which is pretty much what most people need.

Cons

Integrating with Microsoft Teams can be a bit of an issue depending on how your Teams account is set up. I along with other users in my team struggled a bit when we integrated Calendly with Teams.

David M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Das einzig wahre Tool für Terminplanung, leider mit dem entsprechenden Preis

Ich bin begeisterter Nutzer, das einzige, was mich immer mal wieder gestört hat, ist der Preis, auf das Jahr gesehen ist das doch nennenswert. Allerdings habe ich viele Alternativen getestet, die immer in Zuverlässigkeit, Schnelligkeit und / oder der Nutzerfreundlichkeit schlechter waren. Termine bringen mir aber Kundenkontakt und das wiederum ist mein Cashflow, das MUSS einwandfrei laufen.

Pros

Es funktioniert ordentlich wie es soll und das extrem schnell und zuverlässig.

Cons

Einzig der Preis stört mich an Calendly.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Adriana S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The best, easy and simple option

Pros

Calendly allow me to book all my team, I am used to patients, customers, and clients and allow me to do everything in an easy way and is easy to understand when someone is new.

Cons

Is a little expensive especially when I need to integrate all my team, but is a good investment.

EH

Emily H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Calendly Review

Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

Pros

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

Cons

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Life is too short for back and forth on sync time

I am a huge fan of this software that I have encouraged my entire team to use it daily for internal and external syncs and it is amazing for sales meetings.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up calendly and then just make the link public for my entire team and for external vendors etc and even pre decide the time I want to spend in each of the meetings.

Cons

I want to add a feature for someone trying to book a longer time slot to be able to pick two three slots at once.

SD

Sasania D.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,001+ employees

Great Scheduling Software

My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

Pros

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage...

Cons

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

CF

Christina F.

The Perfect Scheduler for Busy Business Owners

Having a paid Calendly subscription has helped me to save time, and keep things more organized. It has saved so much time because I no longer have to type out lists of available times and dates only to have them already filled up by the time the client replies back. It gives my clients current real-time availability when they are ready to book. I also love that it allows me to build in my own desired...

Pros

I think once you get acclimated with Calendly it is very easy to use. They make it so that you can manage your availability with easy, "mass apply" settings to different appointment types. I also really appreciate that you can have many different types of appointment types, we do different types of meetings and so we can set individual parameters with specific types of appointments. I think it is also valuable to be able to have both public and "hidden" appointments for your individual needs.

Cons

I do feel they could develop more direct app integrations, rather than making apps go through a Zapier integration. I personally don't love using Zapier, but I do appreciate being able to integrate the software with things I commonly use.

KR

Kim R.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Superb calendar management and scheduling.

I was pleasantly surprised by Calendlys performance. My job has multiple functions, one of which is scheduling for my team and our attorneys. This is often a tedious and daunting task, however Calendly has streamlined the process. There are drawbacks such as the lack of customer service accessibility and some inconveniences in the way the software is set up. When analyzing both the pros and cons, it's evident that the pros drastically outweigh the cons.

Pros

If you have a complex schedule or need to manage a complex schedule for someone else, Calendly will be an exceptional asset. The ease of use is wonderful, as is the setup process. It is optimized for online scheduling however it's suited for in person scheduling as well. Rescheduling is dramatically easier with Calendly. Features a client portal, reminders, automated scheduling, team or group calenders, notifications and alerts in real time, and convenient mobile access plus payment processing via third party integrations.

Cons

The one thing that really hinders me are the meeting location options and how they're set up. In person and phone/ video can't be included in the same meeting type. The only other con I've experienced thus far is the customer service and the lack of ease in contacting an actual customer service representative vs the incompetent chat bot.

Russell B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

A user friendly, convenient tool.

Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Pros

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth. I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this. Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

Cons

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense. I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Jonathan M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Paid for itself 1000 times over

Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people. Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

Pros

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings. It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold. I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary. The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset. I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

Cons

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother. mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

Maurice M B.

My Go-To for Scheduling

When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right. Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send. "The right link" actually means something...

Pros

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

Cons

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Cushi M.

E-Learning, self-employed

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

Pros

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

Cons

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

angel r.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

IT changed my business right from the start

I have used calendly extensively. I do not know how I would handle appointment setting without it. I have used many other tools and no one compares. calendly is very easy to use. and very powerful at the same time. It is one of the software subscriptions that I make my annual investment on, every year. and they never stop bringing new functionality. Calendly is a great tool for professionals!!!1

Pros

The User Interface is really friendly, and that makes everything very easy to accomplish. Since the beginning, the power of calendly was very easy to use. I could do complicated scheduling setups without having to know all the ins and outs, screens, menus of calendly. I cannot say this of many software tools, to be honest.

Cons

What I still do no understand why it is not allowed to be done is that sometimes I want to allow to be booked although I have other calendar items scheduled. I should be allowed by calendly to purposefully allow double booking on my calendar, given a set of rules.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Pros

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Cons

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Chris C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pros

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Cons

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

SB

Stefani B.

Human Resources, self-employed

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Pros

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Cons

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Heather B.

Calendly rocks

So far, so great!

Pros

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

Cons

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.