Caterease Connect Reviews

4.58/5 (77 reviews)

Danny Begley

I Never Want For Anything

Reviewed 2018-08-07

I really do love this system. You can check overlapping of events.. it has flags that identify each event as "Tentative" if they have not yet committed, "Definite" if they have and other important markers. You can customize HOW you want to see or view most things. I really could not imagine that anyone would not just love this system. It covers just about anything you could want it to do. There have only been a few things ever I wished it could do and it couldn't. It is easy to use and reports are easy to obtain. I really love this software.

Sol Roth

The program has revolutionized the ability to move from Mom & Pop to Corporate Seamlessly.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

The software has changed my life and given me thousands of hours of time to better manage my business and my employees. Caterease has allowed me to take many companies from paper and pen to the cloud. Caterease has put many of my clients businesses back in their control. The ease of use and windows familiar aspects of Caterease are perfect. Mark and the sales team have helped me as a food service consultant serve many of my clients needs. Customer Support is always available and knowledgeable. The software is not just a program but a catering operational system. I am able to customize so many parts that makes the system adapt to any company with comfort. I started using caterease years ago and the company has made updates many times and has made it exciting to look forward to. Years ago i would spend countless days and weeks making complex spreadsheets to calculate so many informational needs that i had to repeat weekly. Caterease has been built with so much functionality that my weekly repetitive work has dropped down to almost zero and my time as well as my employees time has spiked in productivity. This Software is priceless!!!!

Mary-Louise Thurston

Enhance your Inhouse System by using Caterease

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Software has enabled me to double my business without adding extra support staff. It forces me to answer questions about my events ahead of time so when the event date arrives, I am fully prepared. Well thought out! Software can be customized to do just about anything. It is easy to use - learning curve is approximately 6 weeks to become very comfortable with it. A myriad of reports to choose from and customize. Absolutely the best customer service of any software I've purchased. Very quick and clear response time, Questions are answered within a day. Phone and email support unrivaled. Developer is willing to work with End user.

Clarence Riley

Caterease has the best customer service!!

Reviewed 2018-05-16

This software produces professional proposals, contracts, and invoices with ease that my staff and the clients love. It also produces very specific paperwork that helps my culinary team and event staff produce and orchestrate the best events possible. The friendly, efficient customer service at Caterease is exceptional!We have used this amazing catering software for over 24 years! It has grown and evolved with the industry over the years and remains the best catering software on the market - that I have ever seen. This product pays for itself and the cloud based version allows my staff to work on the fly from any venue, which saves time and money. My staff loves using the Caterease program. The help desk is always friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and far exceed my expectations of customer service in today's market. They truly go the extra mile!!

Candi Kitchens

Makes my job so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

This software is fabulous - you can access your program from anywhere in the world when you have Caterease Connect. The reports/queries are easy to manipulate to find the requested data. The engineers listen to our specific needs - requests show up in the next build! The software is VERY simple to use and can be customized for specific needs. The mobile app is great to check upcoming events on the fly. You can run a query to see how much of each item on your menu you've sold for a certain period of time, the forecast what the change in revenue would be if pricing increases/decreases. You can compare sales for a certain month /period to previous years, forecast future time periods and more. The time savings is phenomenal. What used to take hours can be produced in minutes. Our company has used Caterease for so long, I don't know how we would function without it.

Anonymous

Caterease Connect helped bring our events process into the 21st century!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

I love the versatility of this software. It allows you to input information once and send it to many. It also provides real time reports, invoicing and event orders with one click! Because we use the web based software, I can access it anywhere I have internet connection or phone service. It allows smooth exporting to the calendar that our entire organization uses and allows others to read or print any set up information they need. Since it is similar to Microsoft office in it's layout, it is very user friendly from the beginning. Service has been outstanding. with the chat feature and emails and FAQ sections for technical assistance there is virtually no wait time when you need help.

David Porto

Great product that makes business easier.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

It makes our work easier.The software is great overall! It interfaces with so many different programs, and it's been a huge help that makes our job easier. There is always more to learn about the software, so it's nice to keep adding to the list of abilities. In the past, we used two different programs for booking and invoicing, so it's a huge time saver. Our team only has to make updates once, so it minimizes potential for error.

Samantha Fitzwater

Contracts are easy than ever to put together.

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

This product pays for itself. It is so easy to use and I love that it is cloud based.I love that we are able to save line items such as our most popular menu items and their prices. It saves a ton of time being able to select the menu items from a list instead of retyping the product and price every single time. We write up about 100 contracts a day and about 40% of them have similar items so it saves a ton of time.

Tera Greenwood

I would recommend Caterease to any catering company

Reviewed 2017-07-24

We use Caterease in over 20 of our accounts and it has been a great relationship from Mark in the sales department to Theo and the other tech support crew in the tech support department. The program itself offers all the tools we need to build proposals, beo's, contracts, invoices, etc. It helps us manage our financial viability with the reporting tools it offers as well as prospecting new clients. Caterease offers ongoing training and new tips to help maximize the program to its fullest potential. I would recommend Caterease to any company offering catering services from an off-site caterer to any on site facility.

Anonymous

Caterease is a very detailed software for catering facilities but not the most user friendly

Reviewed 2018-05-15

A lot of events/venues to have access to the same information/databaseThe possibilities are endless (Creating kitchen prep list, cost, ordering, budgetting, creating BEO's, templates, financial possibilities)

CLB Cook

Have used Caterease in various positions with 2 employers. Have used one other catering system

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Ease of use across systems (adding an event, account or client is all done with the same + / - icon )

Kris Clawson

Caterease is easy to use and set up. For our daily use it provides most of the needed functions.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Online login function and can be used anywhere. Easy to copy multiple events, but pricing doesn't always copy. Query funtions for reports, finance and daily events.

Niklaus Kohlmeier

Caterease is powerful and there's a lot to it.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

The sheer amount of features with Caterease is astounding. There is so much it can do from scheduling and pricing events to inputting menu items, and much more! The integrated tutorials are helpful.

Marie Blankenship

Caterease is customizable and easy to use on the go!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

How customizable it is! We were really able to take the software and use it how it best suited and helped our company. And each of our Sales Team can customize their screens and views to how it best suits their day-to-day needs. The Caterease team constantly provides updates and strives to better fit everyone's needs. We recently switched to the web-based server and it makes a huge difference for our Sales Team.

Wendy Gates

Caterease is simply the BEST!

Reviewed 2017-06-12

Because we love this software so much, there isn't much we don't like about it. Try it out and you'll understand what we mean.I have been using this amazing program for over 24 years. It is the most versatile and user friendly software I have ever used. The prints are flexible - yet SO professional. Anytime I call or email, the response time is amazing, their customer service far exceeds today's standard! I always appreciate the friendly, patient, & efficient support staff, they have an awesome product and an amazing staff to support it.

Anonymous

Great Concept but Very Buggy. Slow customer service.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

If it was operational 100% there be many but every week there something going wrongThe concept is great tool for caterers, though you have to pay for every add on When its operational - i love it

mindy myers

We love Caterease

Reviewed 2018-08-07

We have used Caterease for over 10 years. We couldn't run our business without it. Thank you for your support. The software is easy to use. It keeps track of all of my events. The support team is always great to help me with any question that I have. I am not very good with technology and they always answer my questions in terms that I understand. They stay on the phone with me until my problem is resolved.

Jet Brown

We use Caterease for our Hotel Conference Center booking and catering.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Time savings and a great way for staff to stay up-to-date on scheduled events. Prevents double booking and overbooking for staff available. Makes scheduling easy & can customize to fit our needs. Mobile app makes checking on schedule while out of the office a breeze! Awesome customer service and great training available. Video tips are always accessible to learn a new feature or to review how to do something.

Jr Eggert

Very easy to use and great support and training available!

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Ease of use, dependability, easy training, fast support, extensive thought put in to each aspect of program.

Shirley Barnes

Caterease has helped make Kimble's Events by Design the successful company we are today!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

We do love our Caterease package!! We have been users since 2000 so we have grown up with Caterease!! It is efficient and easy to use and gives us all that data and management tools we need to make our events a success!! We also just decided to research the mobile version of the program as we are going to have a sales person in the field in a couple of months! It truly is a great partnership!

Travis Avery

Caterease and its support staff is AWESOME

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Ease of use, our entire team from FOH to BOH, chefs and sales team are huge fans of using this software!

Shirley Barnes

We have used this software since 2000 and LOVE the ease of use and customer support

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Happy Customers!!!Ease of use, professional quality documents for our customers, Customer service is always very helpful

chris braswell

Buyer Beware

Reviewed 2018-11-28

The sales team did not really describe the complexity in setting up this program. Basically you get a complete catering program that must be built up from ground floor by the client. I spent months trying to switching from my current catering software program and never was able to get the program to work. Finally after a few months we took a loss on the money and abandoned the program all together. I could only see the program working for a large company with an IT department that could handle programming the systems to fit the organization. NOT for any form of a small business.Caterease has a ton of options. But all must be programmed by the client. High level of computer knowledge and time required.

Anonymous

Great for conference center use!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

I enjoy working with it daily and it enables my team to access the information they need to successfully book catered events. I love the ability to pull simple reports quickly and permission settings.

Sheryl Kirkman

Customization is amazing!!!!!

Reviewed 2017-11-18
Review Source: Software Advice

This saves so much time and basically pays for itself in the end! I love all the customizable features available and I recommend this to any event company/coordinator!