Feedier

Gamified customer engagement & feedback collection tool

Feedier Reviews - Page 3

Good idea, product still lacks functionality. Dev team is not responsive

Considering switching to another provider if functionality we need will not be implemented soon, in particular ability for the same user to use the same feedback form after some time (e.g. week, month, few days)

Pros

I like the idea and simplicity of the product. It works for core things

Cons

Customer support is slow in response. New features were requested long time ago. Nobody can give time when this will be implemented. Not able for user to reply more than once to the same form. Functionality about posting a review to social networks for high ratings is limited.

Don't miss this one

I just purchased feedier a few days ago from appsumo so i haven't yet put it in real use with my clients. However i had very little to complain about from the beginning and even those complaints are being ironned out as quickly as possible by the team. Customer service is top notch

Pros

It's beauty and responsiveness. The animations and the idea of a reward to sort of bait lazy customers into giving an optinion about their purchase, all in a convenient package is awesome

Cons

The stiffness of the design (although i understand it's to keep a consistant design, also they are working on giving more options to users

Great feedback process

Feedier now allows me to collect feedback and use rewards if necessary.

Pros

Ease of use, setup is easy step by step process

Cons

How the logo is displayed, it can be very small

There is no better way to get feedback

Pros

If your business relies on customer feedback, then you need Feedier. This is the funniest and better way to ensure your customers send you feedback about a service or product. You can reward your customers and provide a gamified experience.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with this platform, they even have a free tier!

Best feedback management tool

Pros

I love about the ease of feedback system it is.

Cons

Little pricey but yeah you can expect a lot for the pay you do.

Great way to obtain quality customer feedback

I believe Feedier is simply a great tool to collect customer feedback. I have seen a clear increase in the quality and quantity of the feedback received from customers.

Pros

The best things about Feedier are: - Easy set-up - Superb user interface - Great way to engage customers - Reward system works great - Easy to integrate in your own working flow

Cons

I would like to see more integrations and the possibility to create some different feedback questions for customers.

Engaging, Fun, Creative Quiz/Survey Reward Software +++

Pros

I have other survey/quiz software and wordpress plugins but none make it as easy to offer genuine rewards. It's great to be able to offer vouchers, coupons, downloadable files, or cash in exchange for honest feedback.

Cons

It's a new SaaS and there are a few minor bugs to work out on the back end. This is to be expected, though a bit frustrating. However, without exception, customer service has solved my problems quickly.

Understand your customers :)

Easily deployable customer feedback tool that let's you understand much more than any forms / survey software we used so far.

Pros

Easy to use, visually perfect and well priced. We started using feedier about 3 months ago and by now we've collected feedback more than half of our customers which gave us in-depth insights about what our customers find important and what we are doing right.

Cons

Missing some integrations we need like 'intercom'

My review

As a designer i loved your service. But since we are a small company with a foreign language we had to chose a different service that allow for basic design and language customization.

Pros

Beautifull design, animations and coupon system.

Cons

Language customization locked behind paywall

Great product with fantastic support from a dedicated team

Pros

Really simple to use both on the admin side, and the user-facing side. Brings a fresh and fun approach to the concept of user surveys. Support are really dedicated to continually improving the product.

Cons

Wish there were a few more customisation options for surveys. For example, more complex options for conditionally showing/hiding certain questions. But I understand this is on the roadmap.

Beautiful and easy surveys!

Their customer service is great and again I love the options and ease of creating surveys within the system. I think the templates could use some overhauling but overall it's really great.

Pros

I love that I can create Interactive, beautiful surveys that are multi-functional.

Cons

Some of the templates I've used have been a little difficult to customize because of steps to erase certain things. Having a bulk option would be kind of nice.

Useful platform to get feedback from customers

I find the software to be easy to use and gets the job done for what it's intended for.

Pros

I thought that the software had an excellent UI / UX experience. I find this important as customers are being constantly asked for reviews and feedback all types of questions, to get their attention you need to stand out. Feedier gives you that edge.

Cons

Not having any issues at the moment with the product.

Fancy Feedier?

I hoped to use Feedier for a number of use cases beyond feedback e.g. standard poll & survey and therefore my Feedier use has been limited.

Pros

SaaS platform is a great approach Responsive team

Cons

The setup process is confusing as Feedier creates it's own "terms" which are not understand by new users. In it's present state it really is only useful for 1 use case - feedback. The possibility of using it for more is why I purchased it and thus I am disappointed.

Quick and easy

We receive great and informative feedback from our customers.

Pros

It is very quick and easy to set up. You can create them from pre-made templates or just create them from scratch. You can customize the look and they offer many ways to share or embed.

Cons

We use this for a very specific part of our business to collect feedback and so far so good. We have not come across any cons as of yet.

Effective and attractive!

Our team switched to Feedier to SurveyMonkey recently, and we are getting way better response rate. We could not recommend it more!

Pros

Amazing onboarding! It looks great and provides all required functionality to easily collect feedback from our users, using different channels. Plus, we love the ability to reward our users.

Cons

I have not found any cons except missing integrations

Making Feeback Fun

A fun, easy to manage and customize feedback from to encourage user enagement.

Pros

Easily brandable and customizable, you can collect user feedback with the offer of gratification.

Cons

While I'm aware the vast majority of the archaic web hasn't come onboard the Web3 revolution, it would be great to be able to offer users cryptocurrency rewards!

Amazing tool for collecting feedback and reviews

I am most impressed by the team behind Feedier. They have been extremely responsive to the feedback and suggestions given and have already implemented most of them, and at lightning speed too.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use Loads of features Great support Excellent value

Cons

Being new software there are a few issues here and there but the support team has been very quick to get them resolved.

Great GUI but missing some key features

I know this is a new tool and perhaps it has a lot of improvement in the works. Customer service needs to be more responseive though espially in this starting phase

Pros

GUI and how easy it is to create a carrier --feedback survey

Cons

It's missing the name on the email capture phase and I wish I was able to display the carrier as a popup on my website when user click a link or a botton.

The best way to get valuable info to make better bussines

After I took the time to see the tutorials, it was AMAZING and it's working absolutely amazing for me!

Pros

It's easy of use and the beauty of design, it is very important for me that the process is enjoyable to my clients.

Cons

I am not very fast to learn to use it, and I need my clients to upload a selfie with my product and this app doesn't have this option.

So much flexibility

Pros

I love the flexibility of the product. Not only are you receiving feedback from your customers, but Feedier allows you to also give back to whoever is giving you their time.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve. Once you get over the different terms things and the capabilities of the software, things get easier.

Excellent idea for a product

Pros

Rewards built into surveys are a game changer for feedback

Cons

I am still having trouble understanding how to utilize some functions. For example, how to give discounts on products for reviews. I see either inflexible monetary compensation, or random rewards. I'd like a more transparent and easy to use rewards system.

I just started to work with it and it looks really nice product

Pros

Smart and easy, I like the funnel they build for customer 5 stars review. great customer service friendly interface and also multi Languages.

Cons

limited design, can't add Facebook pixel. sometimes it works easy a little bit (But not a big issue). there is no API for now, and the zapier app still not ready

A good way to get more reviews

Pros

Feedier provides a nice interface and good gamification for capturing more user reviews. The ability to give rewards, and the ability to easily connect to many other services (ie Google Reviews, Yelp etc) after someone has finished providing basic review and feedback is very well done. I believe anyone using feedier will definitely get more and better reviews and feedback.

Cons

Seems built specifically for apps and not services. Some portions had stock language that couldn’t be modified. Could also use additional 3rd-party connected review services (for example avvo.com) to support businesses to use with their services and not just apps.

Strong Feedback / Review management system

Its been great so far and excited to have a more more success with it.

Pros

- Strong customization - Very fast and super intuitive user interface - Super cool customer support - Great roadmap going forward

Cons

- Manage and reply to various review platforms reviews. - More templates covering various feedback / quiz coverage

Comprehensive feedback system

I have enjoyed using Feedier to date and I am excited about the ways I can incorporate it in my business. I am also encouraged by their roadmap and hope that the use cases for this software will increase. I have already recommended it to a client who works in customer service.

Pros

Software allows you to easily generate beautiful and rewarding feedback surveys. The user experience and onboarding is simple and fun to go through. And the option to give tokens of appreciation to users is nice. It is also easy to implement and has great flexibility in how it is distributed.

Cons

Initially, I had difficulty with customising the questions but this was apparently solved with an update to the software.