KORONA Reviews

4.63/5 (20 reviews)

Jennifer Blanchard d

Never easy making changes/ but Korona was relatively painlessly

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Fairly straightforward POS system that is evolving Outstanding customer phone suppprt. Our account rep(s) are over the top attentive and eager to trouble shoot at any hour -this is always very reassuring

mubedi kaninda

As a POS it offers great value for the money. i have used it for 4 years.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Day to day management and business intelligenceSupport is outstanding. They keep adding features. It is easy to use. The back office has a lot of tools to help understand the business and customizing the UI is fairly simple.

Anna Larsen

We've never had any major issues, and any problem we have had are usually taken care of fairly quick

Reviewed 2018-06-08

The inventory tracking, ease of adding products, being able to track how fast things sell, which hours are busiest.

Clifford Thomas

Korona is a great system for a small business

Reviewed 2018-06-09

The benefits are ease of use of system which makes it easy to train staff faster. It also helps when dealing with large crowdsThe ease of use when using the system. The tabs help make the back office easier to navigate. It is ideal for the small business owner

Jenny Carbon

Korona helps to streamline and track my sales and purchasing activity with ease and efficiency

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Consolidated, precise and easily accessible information. The evaluations give me a great overview while the specifics keep the details focused an accurate.

Anthony Hillou

Awesome customer service and support are always quick and responsive, love the system

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Very easy to use keeps track of finances saves money don't need an accountant, Very helpful support keeps track of inventory.

Russell Harms

Good software, they are working on the software to improve it all of the time.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

works pretty well for my needs in the retail environment. The POS and back if the house co operation are pretty handy to have. I can see what the status of the inventory is and order directly from the software and check in the inventory when it arrives to the retail store location.

Clark Morgan

Flexible, Scalable, and Integrated POS

Reviewed 2015-10-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I love that this software is flexible enough to conform to any business workflow. Most of the popular cloud based point of sale solutions that I have tried are very rigid in their ability to adapt to your needs. It is cloud based so we have been able to integrate it with our Digital Signage solutions for automatic menu updates from Korona's inventory management tool. All features that I have requested or changes I have requested have been integrated into their regular release cycle. This is great because I get to help dictate the features and functions I need. This is something I have never experienced from a cloud POS vendor.

Josh Grammer

Smooth

Reviewed 2018-06-08

User friendly . Their executive is awesome with helping in every way. They have grown a lot since we first signed up be we still get they great customer service.

Paula Ayala

Fiendly and easy to use, love Korona!

Used other for 2+ years
Review Source: Software Advice

Great software with a lot of features to help you grow your business.Great inventory tracking, a lot of reports ready to use that give you most information you need to grow your business, easy time tracking for employees.

Pat Vela

Good software and easy to larn

Review Source: Software Advice

easy to learn and set up. The software lest you do reports at the end of the month or quarterly. They are easy to do just need a rep to walk you thru it.

Peter Carter

Best for Wineries

Reviewed 2015-05-11

Korona is a one-stop-solution for wineries. It combines retail sales, table services and event ticketing in a single POS java application and synchronizes everything to a back-end database. This allows reliability at the POS and secure remote management of customer service, sales, inventory and accounting from any internet connection. You can add powerful CRM/loyalty services, wine clubs, shipping and ecommerce. Korona integrates all the functions and services wineries need and optimal experiences customers expect in the tasting room and online. Pros: Ease of use, access, free updates and data backup, integrated, flexible, fast, secure, affordable, able grow and scale, add new terminals, locations, CRM, loyalty, wine clubs, shipping, email marketing, inventory, accounting, labor, cashiers, Cons: Trusted resource recommended for training, setup, payment integrations, network security and reliable pos hardware.

Joshua Works

Smooth, efficient addition to our stores. Wish we would’ve added Korona years ago!

Review Source: Software Advice

Give them a call today and ask them all of your questions. They knows their stuff and will be 100 % transparent to you. This company isn’t just trying to add you to the list as another client. I totally trust in Korona 100 % at this point. Awesome customer service, from the get go not only has their sales office been super helpful the customer support side is exceeding our expectations.

Mihir Varia

Amazing customer service

Review Source: Software Advice

Easy interface, nice added options, easy to learn , compatible with quickbooks, but still have to run

Mary Higgins

Party Store/ Customer support

Reviewed 2015-04-29

My husband and I always wanted to open up a small business, it had always been a dream of ours. Therefore we opened up a small party store in our hometown. We knew nothing about business let alone what a POS solution was. A family friend recommended Korona, we signed up for the free trial to give it a try. Both my husband and I are the least tech savvy individuals you will ever meet. But navigating through the terminal is incredibly easy, Jake walked us through how to use the terminal and software and made is so simple for these two old old folks. A lot of the times we don't know how check inventory on certain items. When this happened all we had do is call technical support and they were always there. They are very helpful and quick to respond either by email or phone. They should be sick of my husband and me by now, but they are always so kind and responsive

Shaun Magruder

tricky and stressful but ultimately worth it

Reviewed 2018-06-08

I love the hardware. I love the degree of control. I like how simple inventory counts are and I hopeful that it will have profound impact on ordering

Brady Jennings

Winery/ Loyalty Rewards

Reviewed 2015-06-09

I recently opened a winery in northern California, I was excited to get operations underway. I had everything ready and set to go besides a point of sale solution. I went online and found a page that said it specialized in wineries, so I downloaded the free trial they offered. After I downloaded they gave me a call a few days later to show me all the features it had and why it was perfect for my winery. The loyalty program works wonders for me, I have regulars who come in and use the points they have accumulated to buy bottles of wine. Loyalty members also receive an additional 15% off when buying 3 or more bottles. I have always believed in rewarding loyal customers and with Korona I am able to do that and able to keep track of all my members in one easy place

Inés Prieto

I really am very happy

Reviewed 2018-04-01

I really am very happy to have worked with KORONA since I did not really expect them to have such high performance quality and provide services that make us feel satisfied that we have chosen them. I really do not have any complaints, just praise and for this reason I highly recommend it.

Kevin Chen

Robust backend

Reviewed 2018-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Korona has very logical features and more than you can think of implementing. The POS was well thought out with speed in mind. Support staff is very helpful for any assistance or issues you have.

david wendling

The ability to customize the platform is crucial for our business

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the customization, breadth of features, and inventory process. The functionality of the inventory process is user friendly and takes a lot of the work out of my hands and automates most of the process.