Additional information for OnSched
Key features of OnSched
View All Features
- Appointment management
- Room booking
- Class scheduling
- Group scheduling
- Event scheduling
- Instructor scheduling
- Multi-channel marketing
- Electronic payments
- Automated email marketing
- Calendar syncing & personalization
- Automatic appointment assignment
- Clients select preferred staff
- Recurring bookings
- Google & Outlook Calendar syncronization
- Custom consumer facing option
- SMS or automated call reminders
- Integrate with website, facebook & payment gateways
- Calendar management
- Automatic reminders
- Conversion rate optimization
- Online booking
- Notification & reminder emails for clients
- Customizable booking form fields/intake forms
- Embed a booking calendar or button on any website
- Multiple book now buttons
- Permission based logins for employees
- Customer history
- Customizable branding
- Standard reports
1. Cross timezone flexibility
2. Custom fields (resource, booking, customer)
Custom fields are the major differentiator, and the reason many enterprises and large businesses choose to implement OnSched. Use custom fields on multiple levels for different purposes.
Booking: Booking fields are any custom data that you want to collect on a given appointment. Say for example you're web design firm looking to integrate online booking to allow prospect customers to book time into a sales reps calendar. In this case, the rep might want to know for example how much the client is currently spending on advertising, they can add a booking level custom field that the prospect will have to fill out on the booking confirmation page.
Customer: Want to collect the age of your customer? Their budget? Their timeframe for implementation of a deal? Whatever you need to collect (and later sort, and segment for marketing purposes) you can now get using our customer level custom fields. Whenever a customer books their first appointment with you, they'll be prompted to input whatever data you need to collect here and it will become associated with their profile.
Resource: Use resource custom fields to add sortable tags to employees and filter views in online booking depending on those tags / rulers.
3. Major Calendar Integrations
We are plug and play with Google / Outlook / iCal giving your resources / staff complete flexibility to adopt using OnSched, and easily gain access to existing availability.
4. Robust API
OnSched is famous for it's robust API that's built to service the most complex setups and configurations.
5. Master Calendar
OnSched is the only API only online booking software that offers a master calendar and a master business, allowing you to access any calendar and time, see reporting, add / change / remove appointments, add resources, and configure the platform to your needs.
6. Multiple permission levels
OnSched has the capability to build custom permissions for each different level of users within your business.
- Truly Unlimited Scalability
- Customer Service
- Workflow Integration