rezStream Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.43/10

Reviews by rating

Not only is the RezStream Cloud a great PMS, the RezStream support team is fantastic. When they switch us over from the Pro version to the new Cloud system the transformation was flawless.
My business has become reliant on this software and virtually eliminated the need for paper. The support with this software is awesome!!! I have always had my questions answered right away.
The thing I like most about this program is the ability to offer on-line booking. This has greatly increased our booking in our shoulder seasons.
The reports on this software are a bit confusing.
That is a big loss in our income. When I get an online reservation and need to go into Shift 4 for cc info.
We can access it from any where and no longer depend on our own server.

KD

Kim D.

RezStream Makes Us Run

We have used RezStream for over 8 years and find it to be a dynamic product.

Pros

RezStream allows easy interface between client and consumer at every touch point.

Cons

Wish we could let groups make reservations more easily without all recreating the wheel everytime.

Thank you for your review Kim! We are grateful for long-time customers like yourself and glad to hear that you're seeing the team progress. Thanks again.

EH

Ernest H.

A Simple Hospitality System

Overall experience is great. The small occasional bug, which can also be caused by our slow internet, it is not a hinderance just a small annoyance. The support team definitely helps with the experience, without them, the experience would probably be worse.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and understand. There is plenty of information on how to use certain features, but you can always contact the support team to get help with any problem. Can be used anywhere with an internet connection (the faster speeds the better is works).

Cons

An occasional bug that has returned where sometimes our notes for the reservation do not save, causing confusion. Not being able to resize "repair" blocks without having to fully reopen the "site" just to shorten it by 1 day.

Hi Ernest. Thank you for the review! We love hearing from our customers. I will make sure we add the resizing of the out of service to the future requests. We will also reach out regarding that bug you are seeing to give you a status. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a loyal customer of rezStream. Have a wonderful day!

JF

Jody F.

Unhappy

Pros

I love the software- I don’t like that I am 50% owner and being controlled by my husband where he deleted my log in and rez stream didn’t help me at all-

Cons

Rezstream not protecting the owner with her rights to the system

Hi Jody. First of all, thank you for your review and feedback. rezStream takes security very seriously and we work within our contracts. If your name was not on the contract, then we can't really be adding anyone to a database. We can work with whomever is on the contract so they can add you. Unfortunately, it sounds like this is a bit of a unique scenario and one in which we found ourselves in the middle of. Again, I appreciate your feedback but just know that our response was one of data security. Feel free to reach out to our team again and if you have some legal paperwork, I am sure we can get it all figured out. Thanks again!

SK

Sherrie K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Good solid pms plus emarketing and website design all from one source.

Overall, support had been very good and responsive. Appreciate having a single company that provides PMS, integrated cc processing, and eMarketing/website design.

Pros

Dashboard, occupancy map, and integrated credit card processing.

Cons

Still some reporting features missing. Editor for email templates not very user friendly, not wysiwyg. No email integration or ability to do attachments to email.

Thank you for your review Sherrie. We appreciate the feedback and do listen to customers. Some of the things you mentioned are being actively worked on. keep letting us know how we can improve!

VP

Vicki P.

Excellent Property Management System and Company

The program is very user friendly, easy to teach newbies, and we especially like the custom color coding which shows us just by looking at the calendar who is gluten free, who’s bringing a pet (one of our inns is pet friendly), who’s checking in late, etc. – a feature I did not find in any other program that I looked at. The interface of the booking calendar is very straight forward. You just click on a reservation and immediately a box pops up on the right with all of the reservation info. Notes are easily accessible, and it keeps a running history page on each guest that tells you when they stayed with you and what room or suite they stayed in. These are all features that assist us in providing our guests with excellent customer service.

Pros

We have two small hotels totaling 30 rooms and suites. I used Rezstream's software program when I started in this business 15 years ago; left them a few years later because they did not have their cloud-based system up and running yet. Have used several others and researched many since then and came back to Rezstream and so happy I did.

Cons

When you try to print out a report the font size comes out miniscule.

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the insights! We are so proud of what we've built and are continuing to build and awesome to get feedback like this to show it's working. We'd love to touch base on the report issue though because it should print out with such a small font size. Thanks again and for being an amazing rezStream customer for so long!

LF

Laura F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Very happy and satisfied client!

Pros

I am not very computer-savvy, so I dread the initial processes involved in setting up a new program. rezStream was so much easier than expected. When I had/have questions, they have always been prompt and professional with their response(s). They have been stable and consistent, and they continue to help teach and resolve when I need it. I have not had technical issues; rezStream is always there when I need to use it...VERY important! And it's easy to navigate for me in the background and for our Guests that reserve.

Cons

If there is anything that needs improving, it is probably a user-issue, not a rezStream-issue.

Thank you for the great review, Laura! Glad you made the switch from Eviivo and see the value of rezStream! As always, let us know if there is anything you want to see for future releases!

kl

kelley l.

Long-Term Customer Applauds Rez Team

Have been a customer since (prior to 2005) and have looked at other options, but the customer team is always willing to help and look for ways to improve. We just need to make sure the products and back-end navigation keeps ahead of or with competitor products.

Pros

The Rezstream cloud-based system and can use anywhere, anytime, which makes things much easier when not onsite at the property.

Cons

Some functions such as POS buttons/options not available. We have a gift shop, dining room and it all needs to integrate into one system.

Thank you so much, Kelley, for your wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you love the support staff and the help we've been able to provide. We love feedback so we'll be reaching out to make sure you are taking full advantage of our software and available add-ons, etc. You can always reach out to support@rezstream.com for support or customersuccess@rezstream.com for feedback, etc. Thanks again for being a loyal rezStream customer.

CL

Crysty L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

User-friendly and mobile-ready

It's great overall. No glitches, crashes, or anything tragic. It's smooth, easy to operate and understand. My staff took to it readily. The setup was easy and the customer support folks have been good all along to answer any weird questions. They seem interested in what features we may need and ideas we have to improve it as well.

Pros

I love that I can sign on to the software from my phone wherever I am and check availability, make a reservation, take a payment, whatever I need to do. That frees me up (and my staff) from being locked to a desk or office all day. I also don't have to carry a laptop around. I made a guest reservation while I was hiking last week - so sweet!

Cons

The reports module is still lacking some pretty important pieces that make monthly reporting, trend analysis, comparisons a bit more difficult than I like. They are working on it continuously and more options are becoming available, but it needs some intense attention in order to provide all that I need for reporting.

TH

Tina H.

Resort owner

Being a first time business owner rezstream has been a lifesaver. The reservation system software is very simplified! They have excellent customer service, which is very important to me! Thank you for being part of our new adventure September 30, 2023 will be our one year anniversary of being a Resort owners!

Pros

How simplistic the program is and customer service

Cons

The only thing I would say is, I would like to be able to have the option of texting my guests without an additional cost right on the people tab. and to be able to send mass of text or email (letter) and to add a document from my person files to all currently active guests!

Thanks for the awesome review, Tina! We strive to make a simple, yet powerful reservation system so glad that you are benefitting from that. We also appreciate the feedback. Stay tuned for upcoming releases and as always, let us know if we can help in any other way!

JS

Joshua S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Cannot run my business without RezStream

beyond the platform itself, the customer service is unmatched from any other. They respond super quickly and their support is almost always right on point.

Pros

The system is intuitive and user friendly. My entire business from bookings to revenue management to collecting critical guest communications runs off this platform.

Cons

I would write down some missing functionality but i just read a newsletter that those features are coming soon so i really can't think of anything.

KJ

Katheryn J.

Rezstream - move from Desktop version to Cloud version

Overall, very happy with the product and the service. Follow up from tech staff is quick and efficient.

Pros

Rezstream Cloud is fast and easy to navigate. The functions are straight forward and comprehensive. There are many new options the old desktop version did not have. As reluctant as I was, after having used the Rezstream desktop version for 13 years, I am finding I really like the cloud version. I also like that I can access the software from all of my devices, quickly and efficiently making reservations and completing tasks from anywhere.

Cons

The only issues I have had are with the printouts of the reports. But most importantly, the occupancy map. This is a printout our entire staff uses every day. The old print was clear and easy to read. The new is not. If I could change one thing, it would be that.

That is such an awesome review Katheryn! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great insights. I will make sure I bring your comments about printing the Occ Map to the team. Happy Holidays and thanks again!!

GW

Gloria W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

RezStream takes good care of our small business

RezStream has the heart of a small business too. We feel like they're an integral part of our business, part of our team. We're very satisfied customers.

Pros

Ours is a mom and pop shop. Whenever we have a question or need, we email support and get almost immediate response. (They're in Colorado, nice over the phone.)

Cons

Wanting to analyze past time periods, we have not found their "Reports" to work well. But our business is unique in some ways.

Thank you for the kind words, Gloria. We are a small business and LOVE working with other small to medium sized independent properties like yours! I'd love to learn more about your report requests when you have time. Feel free to email us anytime.

DM

Daniel M.

Simply the BEST decision ever made for my business.

I can't be happier with Rezstream Cloud PMS. The BE The booking engine's design is easy to use for customers. The Rezstream team did a great job matching the look of my website making the transition between the pages seamless. The Cloud Interface My wife and I run a small cabin business. Like many couples, we compliment each other with different skills. I'm the tech guy and she's the friendly...

CS

Christopher S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Our B&B has used Rezstream for 3 years now. Our experience with Rezstream has been great.

We are able to make reservations for our B&B and cottages as well as allow customers to book online. There are many automatic features that help give us more time for other responsibilities.

Pros

We like the simplicity of the Occupancy Map and the (relatively) new ability to change the rates and minimum number of nights on the fly with the Quick Rate Editor. We also like the invoicing feature, which we use for more than just the lodging. Another feature that we use a lot is the ability to send letters, such as invoices and confirmations. The automatic letters prior to arrival and after departure are excellent as they relieve us of some of the responsibility.

Cons

I wish the software most more user friendly on mobile devices. We like the cloud because we can make reservations from anywhere, but going through the reservation steps on a mobile device can be difficult.

MW

Martina W.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great software with best customer support

Overall experience is great. Whenever I had a problem, RezStream was right there to help

Pros

RezStream is easy to use. They constantly improve the software, listen to what customers have to say and they have the best customer support

Cons

The only thing I don't like - but this may be user error - is that I have to look at the person to see their arrival time. It would be great if that was visible on the dashboard. I will mention that also directly to them

Hi Martina! Thanks so much for your review and for being a rezStream Customer. That's a great suggestion. If you haven't already seen it, we did recently release an update so you can see that information right on the occupancy map (Calendar) without the need to click anything! I will create the suggestion to add it to the dashboard as well. As always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

LM

Lee M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Rezstream is the best reservation system I have ever used

It allows us to quickly respond to booking requests. We rely on this product to manage the activities of our inn on a daily, and even minute to minute, basis. New employees find it easy to learn.

Pros

Rezstream was so easy to integrate with our booking and billing procedures. The set up was made with little fuss or bother because of the support from Rezstream in the process.

Cons

There is just nothing about the software that I don't like

Thank you so much for the awesome review and for being a part of the rezStream family! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the system and it's making your life easier. As always, let us know what we can do in the future!

EP

Eva P.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Excellent Booking Engine & Property Management System!!

Love working with the rezStream team!

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive system. Easy to learn for beginners.

Cons

Nothing. We use it at both our properties (one with 16 rooms & one with 19 rooms) and are very pleased with it.

Thank you for the awesome review, Eva! I am glad you are enjoying the ease of use and intuitiveness of the system. I'll be sure to share with our developers since that's their goal! Thanks for being a great customer and as always, let us know how we can help in the future!

HC

Heather C.

Rezstream is Easy to Use and Customer Service is Exceptional

trying to stay ahead of the OTA's selling all my rooms.

Pros

Customer service is always available if you can't find answers in the knowledge base.

Cons

I wish there was a way to mark the calendar with special events (text that describes the special event). I also wish they would make the Rezstream booking engine easier to book for a direct customer than expedia or booking.com does.

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about your feedback on the booking engine. We have a very good conversion rate on the booking engine so any feedback is welcome. You can reach out to support to provide the feedback. Thanks again and as always, let us know how we can help!

LK

Leinaala K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Rezstream makes booking reservation easy

Pros

The occupancy map makes it easy to reserve rooms in a timely manner.

Cons

I can't think of what I don't like about rezstream. User friendly and I like the prompt respond when I reach out to support.

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the software and that it's making your life easier and more efficient. As always, please let us know how we can help in the future!

GL

Gayle L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

I think that the monthly charges for the software and for Marketing are too expensive. The software is too slow, making changes takes way too long.

Pros

The reservation and reports are easy to use

Cons

Way to slow to update changes made on our end

Hi Gayle! Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about the slowness you are reporting. If you could please email support and mention this review, we'll check out the system. We are not getting that feedback from others so just want to check. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything.

MR

Melanie R.

Highly recommend

Excellent

Pros

Excellent support Connection to online booking sites makes our job easier Easy to learn and use Reports

Cons

Not really any cons to report at this time, the RezStream team is very proactive so whenever there is something that can improve the software they are diligent about getting it on their “to do list”

Thank you for your review and for being a rezStream customer Melanie! We're glad you are enjoying the software. As always, we're here to help when/if needed.

LJ

Lorena J.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

A very friendly and functional software!

I love to work with RezStream Cloud because if you need support, the team contact you very fast with the right response. This software works excellent for our hotel!

Pros

I like how friendly it is with all the items we need for our hotel and also help us a lot with our reports. We get all the information we need with the support team and it is constantly updating to make our work easier. Thanks a lot!

Cons

I do not have anything to say, we love to work with this software.

NB

Nancy B.

Love RezStream

Very happy

Pros

Easy to use, and we have never double booked guests.

Cons

Some things are complicated to figure out.

Thank you, Nancy! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. I'm so happy to hear you love rezStream. Please let our team know when you find things that are difficult because we can help possibly find easier ways to do it using the flexible interface. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

MM

Mollie M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use, has all necessities for our business.

Cons

I would love to see more customization in the emails that we can send to guest. Attaching a PDF would be helpful!

Thanks for the review Mollie. Make sure you reach out and provide our team with more specifics on the customizations of the emails. We're glad you love the software though! Thanks again.

JB

John B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Good Value & Service

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to use from many different devices. Reports well and helps make it easy to use.

Cons

No complaints, very good and easy to use. Reports well and on multiple devices!

We appreciate your review John and thank you! Love to see that you're benefitting from the team's efforts to make it easy!