rezStream Reviews - Page 2

AM

Amanda M.

Awesome customer service

Pros

I cannot say enough positive things about the customer service at Rezstream. I have been working with them for quite some time now and I have always been blown away by the level of care and attention they provide. In particular, [sensitive content hidden] have been absolutely amazing. They always go above and beyond to ensure that our needs are met and that we are satisfied with their services. One...

Cons

Absolutely nothing!!! They go above and beyond for there customers!!

Wow! Thanks, Amanda for your fabulous review! we're thrilled you're a rezStream customer and are seeing the value that we provide. As always, let us know if we can help with anything!

RM

Roger M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Rezstream for a small Bed & Breakfast

Pros

Great support staff that walked me through the initial onboarding, and have been very helpful since when I have encountered any issues or concerns.

Cons

So far nothing major has come up. A minor nitpick is the number of emails from a simple inquiry due to their call ticket system, but better that they have a call tracking system.

Thank you for such a detailed review, Roger! We are so happy to hear that things are going well. We appreciate your feedback on our ticketing system as well. I will pass along that feedback to see if there's anything that we potentially could do to eliminate an email or two. But you are right, maybe more tracking is better than no tracking at all! Thanks again for your review and let us know if you need anything in the future.

Anela R.

Easy is Better

It is the most easiest PMS I have ever used. I have been in this industry for 40 years and have gone from DOS systems to Cloud. Being in the cloud made working from home easier especially during non operations days, during renovation and during the pandemic.

Pros

The ease of contacts, the ability to merge, the system picks up when they happen.

Cons

Little things that can transpose, such a hold on a room, to convert to an actual booking without releasing the hold and starting all over with a booking. You take the chance of it getting booked under your nose if you are not careful.

What a great review Anela. So excited that someone that's been in the industry for 40 years thinks our software is great!! I am happy to hear that by making the switch, it has made things easier for you. I am going to have our team reach out to try to better understand the issue you mentioned in the con. Thanks again for the review!

JJ

Julia J.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Perfect for our cabin resort!

Overall a positive experience in the past and looking forward to the future. Just received a gift card from a local restaurant from them as a thank-you for our business. A nice personal touch.

Pros

Ease of use for ourselves making reservations and now for guests making their own online reservations! There is enough information without taking too much time. It is presented in a way that is straightforward enough for our guests. We have used RezStream Cloud for 5 years, but RezStream software has been used by this business for 10+ years!

Cons

The few cons that there are to the software end up being resolved at some point by the developers....they respond to feedback of what is needed by us.

Thank you Julia for the wonderful review. We try hard to provide an excellent software platform that provides value for small to medium-sized properties. It sounds like we've done just that for you. As always, keep the suggestions coming!

EH

Ernest H.

A Simple Hospitality System

Overall experience is great. The small occasional bug, which can also be caused by our slow internet, it is not a hinderance just a small annoyance. The support team definitely helps with the experience, without them, the experience would probably be worse.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and understand. There is plenty of information on how to use certain features, but you can always contact the support team to get help with any problem. Can be used anywhere with an internet connection (the faster speeds the better is works).

Cons

An occasional bug that has returned where sometimes our notes for the reservation do not save, causing confusion. Not being able to resize "repair" blocks without having to fully reopen the "site" just to shorten it by 1 day.

Hi Ernest. Thank you for the review! We love hearing from our customers. I will make sure we add the resizing of the out of service to the future requests. We will also reach out regarding that bug you are seeing to give you a status. Thank you again for the feedback and for being a loyal customer of rezStream. Have a wonderful day!

LL

Lori L.

Very User Friendly

From day one that when we decided to change to RezStream, they have offered great support and have never made me feel that I was not important. They take the time to know what we are looking for in our reports and what we would like from the software. If they don't have it, they put it on their list and most items have been improved to give the information we are looking for.

Pros

The transition from our previous system to RezStream went quite smoothly. A few bumps but that is to be expected with any change. RezStream tested the integration of our old system to theirs before we made the change. The support from RezStream is great, they are quick to reply to emails and help or fix any issues that have come up.

Cons

RezStream has changed, updated or created reports and other areas of the software that were not functioning they way we would like. So at this time there is nothing that I lease like about the software that I can think of.

Hi Lori. Thanks so much for taking the time to review rezStream Cloud. We are so happy that you are happy! As always, let us know if we can help. Thank you for being a rezStream customer!

SH

Stephen H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

The RezStream Cloud is a great property management system (PMS).

I have no complaints about RezStream over the 15 years that I have used their products. All the RezStream staff since 2005 and to date were professional, courtesy and a pleasure to work with, whether you need help in marketing, website design or to solve an issue they are always there to help. There are other PMS companies out there that offer all the bells and whistles yet when it comes time to get support when you need it most, good luck trying to get a quick response. You are in good hands with RezStream.

Pros

I have been with RezStream since 2005 and worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who at the time was a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RezStream. I have used both RezStream Pro PMS and then switched over to the RezStream Cloud PMS in 2017. The RezStream Cloud is very user friendly and easy to learn. We can train our front desk staff very quickly in a few days which is a major plus. Not only is the RezStream...

Cons

In the begining of the RezStream Cloud was lacking reports, I needed better detailed reports for our particular needs. After about 6 months they rolled out a new updated version of the Rezstream cloud which I was then able to create the reports that I needed.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for being such a long time customer of rezStream. As always, please let us know if/when you need any help!

VP

Vicki P.

Excellent Property Management System and Company

The program is very user friendly, easy to teach newbies, and we especially like the custom color coding which shows us just by looking at the calendar who is gluten free, who’s bringing a pet (one of our inns is pet friendly), who’s checking in late, etc. – a feature I did not find in any other program that I looked at. The interface of the booking calendar is very straight forward. You just click on a reservation and immediately a box pops up on the right with all of the reservation info. Notes are easily accessible, and it keeps a running history page on each guest that tells you when they stayed with you and what room or suite they stayed in. These are all features that assist us in providing our guests with excellent customer service.

Pros

We have two small hotels totaling 30 rooms and suites. I used Rezstream's software program when I started in this business 15 years ago; left them a few years later because they did not have their cloud-based system up and running yet. Have used several others and researched many since then and came back to Rezstream and so happy I did.

Cons

When you try to print out a report the font size comes out miniscule.

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the insights! We are so proud of what we've built and are continuing to build and awesome to get feedback like this to show it's working. We'd love to touch base on the report issue though because it should print out with such a small font size. Thanks again and for being an amazing rezStream customer for so long!

LF

Laura F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Very happy and satisfied client!

Pros

I am not very computer-savvy, so I dread the initial processes involved in setting up a new program. rezStream was so much easier than expected. When I had/have questions, they have always been prompt and professional with their response(s). They have been stable and consistent, and they continue to help teach and resolve when I need it. I have not had technical issues; rezStream is always there when I need to use it...VERY important! And it's easy to navigate for me in the background and for our Guests that reserve.

Cons

If there is anything that needs improving, it is probably a user-issue, not a rezStream-issue.

Thank you for the great review, Laura! Glad you made the switch from Eviivo and see the value of rezStream! As always, let us know if there is anything you want to see for future releases!

MW

Mike W.

Efficient and Effective!

Pros

That it is easy to use and understand at any skill level. It is also fast and efficient, not just in actual loading speeds, but in user function as well. The online reservation system has done wonders for our occupancy and our office staff efficiency.

Cons

I would like there to be a little more customization/options surrounding the POS items and room add-ons. I would also like for these items to be added in the booking process inside their own menu to complete the reservation.

Thank you, Mike for the wonderful review! I love that you called out the ease of use and efficient. Our development team will love to hear this! I'd love to learn more on your request for add-ons since we have that capability. Let us know how we can improve that for you! Thanks again and thank you for being a loyal rezStream customer!

AW

Ann W.

Rezstream at the beach!

I've always had an excellent business experience with the team. I've been a customer for 21 years! I do not remember a negative exchange. The team is always there to help when needed. The product is great and the price is right.

Pros

I've used it since 2000 - way before the cloud. Managed a ski resort at that time with lodging. When I moved to the beach, signed us up here. Really LOVED the old restream. We upgraded after Hurricane Harvey and learned to work with the cloud version. The product does what we need it to do and the sales and support team there are very open to suggestions for updates and new features if we need something. We LOVE the credit card integration! That was a game changer at our property!

Cons

Sometimes there is a long wait for reports to load and I miss some of the old reports. We've learned to work with this. I've been told the slowness is due to our internet, but I have loading problems even when we have full strength bandwidth coming in. Should be faster, in my opinion.

Hi Ann. Thank you so much for being such a loyal customers! It's partners like you that make us successful. We'll continue to work on the system and make it even better. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything else!

AB

Ashley B.

Rezstream is unmatched

Pros

The system is very easy to use. The customer support is unmatched. They don't try to sell you on things that they don't offer. They are constantly trying to update and be better.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I don't like about Rezstream. I will be very happy once it is officially an all in one platform.

Thank you, Ashley, for the wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you see our progress and continue to strive to be the best, and easiest platform on the market! As always, let us know if we can do anything else for you and thank you for being a rezStream customer!

ZK

Zwaantje K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

User friendly, safe, easy customization, making our work so much more easy and efficient!

We upgraded from Rezstream Professional to Rezstream Cloud and it's really nice! we can access it from any location as it is web based, so if I need to check something while working at home; no problem. The occupancy map is our starting point and it gives us a clear overview who is staying where; if you want to see specifics on one of your guests; just click on the booking and all information that...

Pros

User-friendly, safe, lots of possibilities to customize. occupancy map shows availability and blocks very efficiently Communicates without issues with the booking engine and also here you can adapt things to fit your business model

Cons

That it takes a few clicks before getting to the notes of the guest; where special requests or specifics are located. it would be nice to see this information 'earlier'

CM

Christie M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

RezStream is very user friendly. A great asset to our hospitality business!!!

Pros

This software is so easy to train employees on! It is so easy to add, edit or check information from multiple screens. My business has become reliant on this software and virtually eliminated the need for paper. The support with this software is awesome!!! I have always had my questions answered right away.

Cons

The reports on this software are a bit confusing. When working with the reports for paying taxes you must be sure to use the same report each time and tweak to get the accurate info. Different reports give different information even though the date selection is the same. It is a little confusing for a small business who relies on the reports to pay sales tax.

SP

Sherrie P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Streamlined & saves us tons of time!!

LOVE RezStream and everyone that I've worked with!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is 'down to earth' and gets back to me right away. Same with customer support - they always get back to me right away if I have a question or issue.

Pros

We love the integration with the online calendar, the booking engine, and the software! It saves us so much time not having to manually enter in reservations and then manually updating the availability calendar.

Cons

I would like to see some type of integration with accounting software. Even if it's an Excel format that can be imported into accounting software.

Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer Sherrie! We love hearing the impact that the software has on your day to day operations. Just to let you know, all of our revenue and tax reports CAN export to CSV/Excel. Just give the support team a call if you have any questions on that. Thanks again and as always, let us know when/if you need any help!

WT

Will T.

Satisfied with RezStream

We really enjoy the personalized customer support and fast response times from real human beings.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive design, and excellent customer support.

Cons

Sometimes it lacks a functionality that seems obvious, like being able to add a promotion related to Gift Certificate purchases. They are fairly quick to implement changes when they're asked for.

I love this review, Will. Thank you so much for the detailed information. We really strive to provide the best possible support and happy to see that it shows. Keep requesting features/needs, I promise we pay attention! Thanks for being a wonderful rezStream customer!

SL

Steve L.

11-50 employees

Not ready for Prime Time

We've been customers of RezStream for over 12 years. They had a great product, Rez Pro, and were good partners. Unfortunately they basically scrapped that product and forced everyone to move to Rez Cloud. That was exciting news for us as we figured newer is better. Unfortunately, the new system is missing so much that it's been a huge step backward for our business. I think it can be a good system...

Pros

not much but it does do a decent job of capturing reservations but not much more.

Cons

It's not a finished product and is horribly lacking in basic business reporting to the point of being unusable. If you care at all about tracking business performance, group bookings, etc you will not like this system

KD

Kim D.

RezStream Makes Us Run

We have used RezStream for over 8 years and find it to be a dynamic product.

Pros

RezStream allows easy interface between client and consumer at every touch point.

Cons

Wish we could let groups make reservations more easily without all recreating the wheel everytime.

Thank you for your review Kim! We are grateful for long-time customers like yourself and glad to hear that you're seeing the team progress. Thanks again.

kl

kelley l.

Long-Term Customer Applauds Rez Team

Have been a customer since (prior to 2005) and have looked at other options, but the customer team is always willing to help and look for ways to improve. We just need to make sure the products and back-end navigation keeps ahead of or with competitor products.

Pros

The Rezstream cloud-based system and can use anywhere, anytime, which makes things much easier when not onsite at the property.

Cons

Some functions such as POS buttons/options not available. We have a gift shop, dining room and it all needs to integrate into one system.

Thank you so much, Kelley, for your wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you love the support staff and the help we've been able to provide. We love feedback so we'll be reaching out to make sure you are taking full advantage of our software and available add-ons, etc. You can always reach out to support@rezstream.com for support or customersuccess@rezstream.com for feedback, etc. Thanks again for being a loyal rezStream customer.

BH

Blayne H.

Great Product

Our operations do not perfectly fit the normal format of a hospitality business. So RezStream had to be adapted to fit and that being done, it works as well as anything on the market. We are particularly grateful that their customer support team has been open to helping us get it up and running.

Pros

The software was flexible and adaptable to our operations. It is accompanied by a high level of customer support. Generally unheard of in this day and age. They actually care.

Cons

Nothing significant that is worthy of mentioning.

Hi Blayne. Thanks so much for your review and we're so happy to have you on board as a rezStream customer. I love hearing how businesses can adapt the product to fit their needs. It's one of the things we take pride in. Keep the suggestions coming and as always, reach out any time if/when you need help!

DM

Daniel M.

Excellent software

Pros

All features and the cooperation with the people at rezstream

Cons

Noting that we are not happy with! All perfect

Thanks Daniel! We love hearing this feedback. We are working hard to keep the new features coming and glad you feel it is "all perfect"! Let us know if we can help at all and thank you for being a loyal rezStream customer!

SS

Sandy S.

RezStream for Hospitality

They have been great to work with. In two years they have grown the product and continue to invest in updating and want to work with clients

Pros

Ease of use, ability to see needs on the main screen, ease to train new staff and limit their areas to view or alter information. The size of the company allows it to be very responsive to needs.

Cons

Flexibility in some reporting for staff - they are very good to work with however and are working on developing new areas and updates.

Hi Sandy. Thank you so much for your review and for being a rezStream customer! I'm happy to see that we're providing a quality product and support for your business. As always, let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Stay tuned for more exciting new features!!!

KA

Kyla A.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great cloud based platform that is only getting better!

RezStream has been with us through our entire set up & use. Quick to provide answers, help, & knowledge to better the system for us. They strive to provide the best and are constantly working to give us new features & improvements that we did even know we needed.

Pros

Ease of set up & use. Customer service is top notch. The company takes the time to listen to the needs of their clients and work diligently to add improvements & new features!

Cons

Our only complaint is to use the credit card processing payment through this cloud based platform is to use Shift4 as gateway to merchant services account. Shift4 is not even close to the level of customer service and ease of use that RezStream customers are used to.

Thank you Kyla for your great review! We love hearing from our customers and glad to see them benefit from our regular releases. Stay tuned for even more great features to come!

Sa

Susie and Bryan H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Rezstream getting better for resorts

We have been able to manage our guest list, revenue, and booking/rates with relative ease. The online booking is fantastic. Automatically generated emails for guests really reduce our constant attention to the computer, allowing us to focus on our guests.

Pros

Rezstream cloud is an excellent resort operation software, with good communication tools and scheduled email options. The day to day useability takes a little practice, but the ability to post online availability and online booking offers us a huge advantage over others who don't take online reservations. Their development team continues to make improvements for a resort operation ( I think it was originally designed more for B&B/hotel use). I especially appreciate the automatic cloud data backup.

Cons

The cost is high for a small operation like ours. And the reports are a little clumsy.

JV

Jenifer V.

Great Software!

Best solution!

Pros

We had looked into many options and couldn't find a good fit for our small business until we found RezStream! It allows us to customize and has the functionality we need. We have already recommended this product to others and they purchased it as well! Their support team is prompt, knowledgeable and patient.

Cons

There are some reports I was able to get on our previous choice (that went out of business) that we have not been able to replicate.

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Please reach out to the support team and let us know what report you are wanting. We'll make sure it's on the requests lists. In fact, we've launched quite a few new reports this past year so maybe it's already in there! Thanks again!