Survio Reviews

Survio

Survey creation tool for customer and employee feedback

Review Summary

Pros

It was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.

Ionut S.

It is very intutitive, it has a diversity of questions and it is easy to set it up, it is easy to return to the edition and it has discount alternatives for users like me.

Alejandro Q.

The survio software is useful and it provides a good overview.

Robin P.

Haris M.

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

Natalia R.

Tamara R.

my review

I'm working on my phd , and I needed to create a survey for my research, I hope thanks to survio I'll be able also to work easily on gathering my results , which will help me to do my analysis etc. :-)

Pros

- I like the graphic question's proposals, it helped me to start creating my own questionnaire - I like how the way how the questions could be editable - it's quite intuitive tool - I like the option of copying surveys - I like the Customer Service, which was provided to me

Cons

- the option with moving questions between the pages could be improved

Thank you for your review Sylwia, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

We are using Survio at univesity

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

Pros

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

Cons

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Friendly environment for questionnaire preparation

Survio offers the necessary features and allows basic interviewing. Very good for introductory also for advanced projects.

Pros

The best feature is the variety of question types and a very friendly environment for questionnaire preparation.

Cons

The not very nice features are: 1. very narrow appearance of the questionnaire on the screen, so the question and options for answers are many times divided into many rows 2. The limit for the length of the wording of the question is very low for social science research, esp. for psychologists.

Thank you for your review Milada, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Bachelor Thesis

Pros

- user friendly - offers many evaluation possibilities. - many different kinds of questions - templates - set colors - fast support - possibility for student discount

Cons

To get a student discount, you have to write reviews BEFORE you even had the opportunity to fully use Survio. I understand that reviews are important for a product and I was able to tell a few things about Survio, but not everything due to the fact that I haven't used it yet. I'm sure that I won't be dissapointet by Survio, but I'd wish that I could have given the reviews AFTER I used Survio. It would be more honest.

Hello Julia, Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear this. When we want a review for your student discount, we also take the risk that you can write a bad review. We appreciate your honesty. When you are in the situation that you did not use Survio yet, please contact us at support@survio.com. I believe that we can find a solution for you. We wish you good luck with your bachelor thesis and school. Your Survio Team

Simple, Easy, Quick

Pros

Survey creation is straightforward and simple. Easy to navigate as a survey creator as well as a survey respondent. Quick to make unique surveys tailored for your and your company's purpose.

Cons

Wish you could label the pages when creating a survey, it would save a lot of time. Would also like to be able to change question type (i. e. single choice to multiple choice) without having to create a new question from scratch.

Thank you for your review Stefanie, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Easy and intuitive tool to conduct an online survey

Pros

It is easier and more intuitiva than oher similar product. I have been impressed because in few steps I have been able to customize my questionnare.

Cons

Nothing of important until now. I would like to change the size of the font.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

A useful tool

A useful tool to analyze the answers for my thesis. Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire. Easy to create a questionnaire within moments. I recommend.

Pros

Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire Easy to create a questionnaire within moments

Cons

absence of advanced statistical evaluations

Thank you for your comments Marian, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your future projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Highly recommended

I am using Survio to do the research part for my thesis and so far I find it very helpful. I really appreciate I don´t have to manuallz deal with the ŕesults, but Survio gets them for me all in one document. It saves so much time!

Pros

I love how it is very intuitive to use and set everything up. I like the design and all the options even the free version of Survio has for you to use.

Cons

The slightly higher price of the premium features.

Thank you for your review Simona, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Keep it up!

We can now finally let our necessary evaluations take place online.

Pros

The software is very easy to install and use. On the one hand for the employees and on the other hand for the customers.

Cons

Unfortunately there is no price package for non-profit education providers.

Thank you for your review Jan, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Survio review

Pros

questionnaires, you can create a pleasant user experience

Cons

After expiration, it is not possible to return to the results or questionnaires

Thank you for your review Irena, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

School Survey with Survio

Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Pros

With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Cons

We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

Dear Tamara, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool. You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@survio.com if you need help or you need to clarify anything. I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school. Your survio Team

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Pros

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies. What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results. It's really a very easy tool to use!

Cons

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Survio

Pros

The Library of Cracow University of Technology has been using Survio (Elite version) for one year. Based on the experience gained during several user satisfaction surveys, we conclude that Survio is easy and intuitive to be used. An institution carrying out the surveys has at its disposal a large selection of survey templates and types of questions. The surveys look very professional. Analysis of results is available in various formats, which allows for further work on them in other programs designed for data analysis. Technical support and customer service is carried out professionally, efficiently and on time. We are pleased to announce that Survio has met our expectations and we recommend it as an effective tool for carrying smart surveys.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Survio is that it is not possible to edit the size of columns in question types and it is not possible to change the font size.

Dear Maria, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad you were satisfied with Survio, and it meets your needs. We are preparing a new version of Survio with improved features, faster, and more sexy, so stay tuned! :-) Good luck with your surveys! Your Survio Team

Very convenient and easy to use

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.

Pros

A very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.

Cons

It is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually.

Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure! Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Avis en français

j'ai par mégarde informé la mauvaise adresse mail lors de mon inscription, le lendemain je n'arrivais plus à me connecter. Heureusement le site a un service d'aide en ligne très efficace, en discutant par mail avec une Francophone, mon problème fut résolu en 4 mails et 25 minutes

Pros

Le site a une très belle esthétique, il est bien traduit en Français et en Néerlandais ce qui rend son utilisation simple

Cons

Malheureusement le sondage ne peut récupérer que 100 résultats en version Free, cela est fort peu et payer 25€ pour 1 mois me semble fort cher payé pour atteindre les 1000 résultats. Heureusement si on ne prend pas de compte premium avant de lancer le sondage, les résultats dépassant les 100 réponses ne sont pas perdus, ils restent consultables après payement de la version premium

Thank you for your comments Elise, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Great software to work with

Pros

Cons

All great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.

I am really happy about Survio website. Its a big help for my thesis about sport medicine. Thanks

Pros

Survio is very smart and good form of making interview for my thesis.

Cons

I have only great experience with Survio.

Thank you for your review Maria, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Survio is, in my opinion, a great program.

Thanks to Survia I create my diploma thesis and also helps to obtain data for future work for the creation of a brochure.

Pros

Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Software is very intuitive.

Cons

Software is perfect, It save me time. But prize is for me little bit much. But if I had to create all those graphs and do the evaluation, it would take me too much time.

Thank you for your review Eva, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Very easy to use and powerfull results charts.

Very handy tool for students to use for research. I have used this tool for both my thesis as other school related projects. It's very easy to use and the results are very well displayed in your own preferable graphs. The only thing I missed in this thool was the ability to let the responders choose a language in which they would like to have a survey in. Other than that Survio is a great research tool that i personally recommend to everyone! not only students!

Pros

The ease of use and the survey possibilities. You have a lot of other survey tools, but this one is hands down the easiest to use. The fact that you can do researches on the free version says alot.

Cons

The only thing that i missed was a feature that i could insert multiple language surveys to one survey (it's hard to explain). That was the only thing that i really missed. Other than that it's a very good tool.

Hello Haris, thank you very much for your feedback and new features suggestions. That is what we need to hear from our customers. Stay in touch, keep using Survio - a lot of news is on the way :-) Have a nice day. Ondrej (Survio team)

Very easy to use!

Perfect product, easy tool!

Pros

It is easy to use, not expensive and a great support!

Cons

There was nothing i didn't like at all.

Thank you for your review Gabbe, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Survio review

Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Pros

Easy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.

Cons

Some of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated". It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.

Dear Albta, Thank you very much for your evaluation. We are glad you were satisfied with the tool. We always try to improve our tool. Good luck with your surveys. Your Survio Team

pesquisa

very good

Pros

I'm using Survio to do research and it's been very satisfying. it was the best app I found on the market.

Cons

I would put a screening to target by rating

Thank you for your review Xavier, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Satisfaction

I initially used Survio to research views on sociocultural phenomena. During the coronavirus crisis, I used them to test university students in their homework. It worked very well for me. It suits me that data is stored for a long time and I can work with it even a few years back.

Pros

Working with Survio is intuitive, I had no problems with the second questionnaire. I set up simple questionnaires, I'm afraid of complex ones, but I suspect that it works too. I can use the software in my own language, which is nice.

Cons

I would probably use more if I had a simple guide for more complex questionnaires in my language (Czech). I didn't find that anywhere.

Thank you for your review Lada, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Great experience-prompted me to use this professionally & refer to colleagues/students globally

Pros

I've been able to design complex surveys in just a few minutes. The number of features available for serious (and casual) users is impressive and many features are essential for professional researchers and educators. I'm particularly excited about the data collection, analysis, reporting & exporting capabilities, which are critical to my success as a scholar.

Cons

I started by using the free version and the limitations were too great for what I need to accomplish as a professional.

Cathie, thanks a lot! This is awesome evaluation and getting 5 stars, we can't be happier :-) We are doing our best to create and provide as best survey tool around as possible. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Best platform for doing surveys!

I am very satisfied with this platform and I am always coming back. I appreacite the software development as well.

Pros

Easy to use, variety of different languages, many features

Cons

Limit of samples in the free account, would appreciate more.