Grab Your Reviews Logo
Grab Your Reviews

Reputation management software for handling customer reviews

visit website

Grab Your Reviews Reviews

Amazing experience and great ROI

Overall it was an amazing experience, and I was able to improve user retention.

Pros

I really liked the negative feedback capturing. It allows me to work on the feedback before it goes live, and I have improved feedback due to that.

Cons

The software is amazing, and I didn't found any cons as such. However, I would suggest adding more widgets to be placed on 3rd party application.

Gave it a shot- You get what you pay for

The system itself is okay to use, a bit clunky here and there but for the cost, you get what you pay for. The company is what made me run for the hills. Golly, it was bad.

Pros

It was easy to set up and pretty easy to use

Cons

The company/ customer support is pretty awful and they call you multiple times a day to try and sell more products, I had to start blocking numbers. The system overall is pretty dated feeling and seems like something you would build out in school.

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience that caused you. Please know that we will be addressing this review with the team so they can learn from it and do better in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Great affordable solution for increasing reviews.

The experience so far has been positive. We have a bunch of satisfied customers using it to generate more reviews.

Pros

This is easy for me to roll out for end users to help them generate new reviews for their businesses.

Cons

Sometimes the customers do not receive the emails asking them for a review, but this is more to do with the Spam filters on the receiving end.

Thanks, Mark Good to hear that our review management platform is working for your business :).

Great software

Very satisfied.

Pros

The ease of getting into customer interaction, the eas of use. Great customer support

Cons

Ease for the customer to leave a review - could be a bit more straightforward

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to growing your business together.

Grab Your Reviews - great for small businesses

It's easy to use, and gets reviews consistently with little effort from the client.

Pros

Garb Your Reviews allows local businesses to improve their search results in their locale, at a reasonable cost.

Cons

You have to respond to changes in API's from review sites like Google Business Listings.

Helpful for managing reviews and customers

Pros

Easy to use and implement with a helpful team backing it up.

Cons

No real problems with the software, I hope to see more features added in the future

great system

very comfortable

Pros

ease of use, helpful support just a great all-round good experience

Cons

nothing, experience is great no cons whatsoever

Good software

Pros

Did the job I wanted it to fairly well.

Cons

Bit confusing at times and could do with being a bit easier.

would definetly recommend

Has worked great for my buisness and i have received many reviews through it.

Pros

the software is easy to use and integrate into our existing systems and procedures

Cons

I have no complaints about any aspect of the softwre

Fantastic software.

Overall very pleased with the service. When I was setting up I talked to grab your reviews about a couple things they responded very quickly.

Pros

Customers now actually give me reviews that are displayed on my website. My Google rank seams to of improved since using grab you reviews. Im now number two when electrician wokingham is searched. Up from six. Take a look at my site and see for yourself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Im in the UK and the date on the reviews displayed is in US format. Would love to see in UK format.

Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback, We are pleased to hear that you are getting the most out of our services and it help's grow your business. We are working on getting the date format issue sorted and will have an update soon for this. Thanks

A solution that works great for my clients

The customer support is great and on top of helping me with any support i need fir my account and my clients accounts. They are open to input and committed to making their product better. I feel like they are a partner with me not just a product I use.

Pros

I love that I can easily explain to my clients how to use this software and get them grabbing reviews right away. It's easy to navigate the dashboard and my clients are loving how simple and effective it is.

Cons

Any issues I've had they resolved within 24 hours or less so I dont feel that there was anything thT didn't get resolved quickly.

Scandinavian Pantry online shop owner

I'm so very proud of the reviews for my little shop. They help tremendously in getting new customers.

Pros

Fantastic. Great software. It actually encourages my customers to leave reviews that can be seen on my website

Cons

I like absolutely everything about this software.

Great Product

Pros

It has made it incredibly easy to show my reviews from various sources on my website

Cons

Social sharing need to be good so that anyone can share on his/her social platform.

Works great

Pros

It's easy to use, simple. Straightforward interface to manage all reviews from one login

Cons

None so far. Been using it for a few months.

Grab your reviews

Pros

It is easy to use and very quick to navigate the usage of the system as a whole

Cons

It took a little while to get it set up.

Thanks for the review, Joe. We are constantly working on improving the platform and making it more user-friendly.

Grab your reviews

My overall experience with grab your reviews has been great. It hasn't been long since I started using it but so far I like it and will definitely keep using it.

Pros

What I mostly liked about this software is that you can track reviews on a lot of multiple review sites such as Google, Yelp and also on Facebook.

Cons

To be honest theirs nothing that I disliked about this software. Haven't had no issues so can't say anything negative about it.

Excellent Software to increase the Brand Value and Awareness

The product is really nice and easy to use. Also, it helps in giving clear understanding of the business delivery qualities. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros

The ease of usages, the feature rich application and the dashboards

Cons

I dont think and see any cons as of now.

XcelR8

Pros

It's a great service , promotes the business, easy to manage & customer support is always available if ever a problem arises.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software......All positive

Easy to use and understand

Would come back and use again but cost is a big factor

Pros

Easy to use and understand reviews grabed from site and quick retrieval

Cons

Setup of software was not easy for a non professional

Hi Richard, Thanks for your feedback.