All categories

Conversational Cloud Reviews

Pros

I love the ease and interface of this program. It’s very smooth for the most part and the stats provided are a fantastic tracking tool.

Ashley B.

Great product and great support should you need anything ,was a funniest when it came to using some software but all I had to do was contact the support department and they plenty helpful.

Alice B.

Basiirat A.

Cons

Terrible customer service - we were charged for months after closing the account.

Erica B.

Trying to figure out myself how to. Find an up to date tutorial (practically an impossible mission through the maze of unclear web pages and unsuccessful searches).

Iris S.

This can be really confusing when you have multiple chats opened named "visitor.

4.4

My experience with Liveengage has been perfect.

Liveengage has provided us with an effective medium to communicate with our clients. Thus we have greatly cut down on financial resource we spend maintaining telephone support, since most of our clients are very much comfortable contacting us via Liveenagege on our website.

Pros

Liveengage is very intuitive and thus very easy to use. All of my helpdesk colleagues have no complaints making use of this helpdesk solution ,same for new agent recruits whom we recently introduced to use this. I am able to monitor the number of web visitors on our website in real time ,and know their geographical location(this has helped the marketing department).I am able to know what part of the website a website visitor I am chatting with is at ,thus making it easy to better address their challenge. Liveengage is also very mobile friendly ,and this has made it easy for web visitors accessing our website to have a good experience chatting with our helpdesk team.

Cons

Liveengage has been our trustworthy helpdesk solution for the last two year period. There is absolutely no complaint from my end.

A better way to connect with web visitors.

LiveEngage serves as a connection between my organization and our customers. To my organization ,LiveEngage has gone beyond just being an help-desk solution , it has enabled us segment web visitors based on activities such as the part of our website they visit,how long they spend on a particular web page ,their past interaction with the help-desk team etc

Pros

LiveEngage is very user friendly and this is the first quality I look out for in any software solution. It enables customization including HTML integration which makes it easy for organizations to personalize the kind of content which comes along with having LiveEngage on their website. I like the real time monitoring feature which so makes it easy to know where every web visitor is at,on every given time.The customer support agents on LiveEngage is just an extra reason why I love this program , they are polite ,willing to help and are available at all times.

Cons

It takes a while and some in-house training for new users to effectively maximize the benefits of LiveEngage. However ,this tedious learning curve has an huge return on investment for every organization using LiveEngage.

Horrific customer service and stability

Overall live engage is the worst live chat platform I have worked with. The chat feature often just kicks customers out of their chat which is a terrible experience. I have brought this up multiple times and have had no luck with help. Our account manager is oblivious and only contacts us when trying to sell us something. In general customer service is atrocious. We just had a system outage last 5 hours with no word from our account manager or a customer support representative. We will be finding another service provider as soon as possible.

Pros

Ease of use. Reporting package. Dashboard.

Cons

Customer service. Service outages. Glitches.

We're very sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with our platform. We strive to maintain a superior uptime, but there are times we are unable to deliver :( Curious to know more about your glitches and how our customer service has been lacking for you. We want to make sure we address this for you immediately having customers get kicked off of chats is unacceptable and should never happen. If you're on our messaging platform, customers' conversations are asynchronous, and the chat history does not get deleted, so this should help. We hope you can reach out to us about these issues so we can resolve them for you ASAP!

Great software but could use some upgrades

Pros

The ability to pull reports is great. You can set custom dates and filter by specific departments if this software is being used by multiple departments. This helps easily track metrics such as average interaction times, wait times, and any abandoned interactions. This software also makes addressing customer concerns quick and easy in real time. Customer account details display when the interaction is taken.

Cons

The cons I saw with this software is the inability to prioritize chats or allow chats to be taken based on 'cherry-picking'. When you have paid support modals, the ability to be able to pull those interactions right away would be beneficial. You can only take interactions in the order that they are received in the queue. Support issues take a while to resolve.

Thank you for your review! In regard to the con you specified, you should work with your account manager to set that up! We DO in fact offer a configuration where certain departments, agent groups, or specific agent can get priority in receiving messages. You can also set up messages that come into specific departments (ie. message coming into support department vs sales department) to be prioritized over others so that higher-urgency messages can be responded to before lower-priority messages! Please do reach out to your account manager to implement this :) Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

LiveEngage probably the best app for web chatting

Overall I am satisfied with it, It is easy to use and access and has not glitched on me not even once.

Pros

- It is a great way to enable communication between customers and remote assistance. - Available to be used in multiple platforms. - Everything done through it can be tracked, monitored and measured. - It allows for customization of the general interface and also pre-written answers.

Cons

For as long as I have used it the only negative thing to it that I have been able to observe is that it does not collect customer's name in a way that it can label the chat with it. This can be really confusing when you have multiple chats opened named "visitor".

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to help make your business more conversational and help provide more in-depth analytics to optimize your business and operations! There is a way to name your "visitor" to their actual name by connecting your sessions to your CRM, so we will be sure to reach out to you to help you set that up!

Easy to use and efficient way to speak to customers

Pros

LivePerson is great because I am able to login to my account anywhere and immediately answer any questions that customers have. We link LivePerson to our website and it is very successful, there is a blue button on all our web pages which makes it easy for anyone to live chat with us. My favorite feature of LivePerson is the ability to know what page a customer is on when they are chatting with us. When we market events and share job openings, it is important for me to know where these job seekers are on our website - that way we can better answer their questions.

Cons

The only thing I like least about the software is the timing mechanism when someone requests to chat. I would prefer for there to be no timer

Best chat tool I have ever used.

Pros

It is quite user friendly and the canned responses feature is quite useful. I have hardly faced any downtime with this software and when I do, it gets up and running in couple of hours. Our company business has grown along with the customer satisfaction because of this tool.

Cons

The UI design is quite old fashioned and can be upgraded to a more sleek and bright design. Apart from this I don't have any complaints.

Superb facility to use

Pros

Liveperson have been incredible in the webchat engineering industry. I am very happy with everythibg they have come out with. Everything you need to be done is accessible through this

Cons

Generally really happy with the software and allows you to engage with customers efficiently

So happy to hear you are satisfied with what you are getting from our solution! We hope you are engaging with your customer success manager to learn more about how you can leverage our AI solution to the fullest! We have so many ways to help companies grow using AI and automation.

The best software app ever

Pros

This gives me the ability to see all my hot keys on the right side of the box which makes life easier and very convenient

Cons

The ability not to see what the other end types before they send it out :D

Great tool for our reps who live chat to our customers

Providing customers with other ways of reaching out to our customer service

Pros

The support. Live Person's support is second to none Beautiful UI

Cons

Like all SAAS, you do get down time. Few and far between

Gets better every day!

Overall, the return on investment here is HUGE.

Pros

The introduction of automation and bots in the last 2 months has been absolutely HUGE for us. Our sales reps spend less time answering simple questions and more time closing deals and scheduling demos now. The FAQ bot we got set up with on our live chat window answers all of the most commonly asked questions now and it's been absolutely phenomenal. Customers get their answer, then agent jumps in bring in the sale.

Cons

The learning curve at first was a bit daunting, but in a few weeks you'll realize the analytics built into LiveEngage is second to none. You really need MCS for the agents to know when and if they should jump in to a conversation, in most cases, again, our FAQ bot handles all simple engagements, and then the agent jumps in to close the deal.

The software itself works well, but there are other more cost effective options out there.

Pros

We used LivePerson for several years, and didnt have any issues as far as the program and functionality. However we were able to find a new program that was a fraction of the cost and offered all the same features and more.

Cons

When we tried canceling our service with them, the customer service ignored several emails from us, and then tried to charge us for another 3 months of service even though we were not using them and paying month-to-month. In the end we had to fight it out with the credit card company

LiveEngage

The best thing about LiveEngage is their customer support. When our company has experiencing phone troubles and needed a way to communicate with our members LiveEngage stepped up and made that possible is a very short period of time. Their customer support is outstanding.

Pros

The customer services is outstanding. It is web-based and easy to use the chat function. Training our staff took minimal time.

Cons

The reporting feature is cumbersome. Reports are not as easy to retrieve as they were in the old version. I think the report feature could use some enhancements.

Great for basics!

Daily chats and administRation of system - general oversight

Pros

Easy, straightforward chat interface. New updates are AWESOME and give a much more modern and current feel - definitely more user friendly aesthetic now!

Cons

The reporting. Being able to track trends etc of what customers are asking and how they view the service they received

Glad to hear you are having such an easy time leveraging our AI solutions! Our reporting is super robust and our client team can certainly reach out to you to help you build out a trend report based on the keywords that are coming in. Our AI solution can also determine the intent of each conversation so that will help with trends as well!

Live Engage

We are able to easily and efficiently engage with our customers & clients and resolve issues without being on the phone.

Pros

We use this at work and I really enjoy the easy functionality of the product. It is very easy to dock on the side of the screen and still be able to see all of the relevant information needed to conduct a chat. We honestly hardly ever have down time with the product.

Cons

There really are not any things at this time that I do not like about the product.

Live Engage - Next gen servicing through messaging.

Greater customer engagement and improved CSAT.

Pros

Asynchronous device agnostic messaging and conversation threading are both excellent features. The upcoming integration with bots along with rich messaging capabilities provide for a rick communication experience which our customers love.

Cons

The only con I see in Live Engage is from an administrator perspective, the core customer information panels on the servicing screens can not be customized or removed which presents a bit of challenge as secondary custom panels need to written to overcome the deficiency which causes the precious screen real state to get wasted.

Works Well, Very User Friendly

Pros

This program was the easiest live person software out of several we have used.

Cons

We were not able to answer chats after hours. We switched to a company we can do this.

Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you moved away from us. We hope you will consider coming back to us we have made so many improvements and added more sophisticated AI & automation to our solution.

Works seamlessly and has a great reputation in the industry

Pros

Works seamlessly. Integrates and plays well. Easy for operators to use. Full of data. Very easy for customers to use.

Cons

I have found nothing I do not like about this software. Used them for years until the price got a bit high for me.

Awesome service!

Live Engage is the BEST out there! The software is easy to use and the staff is very knowledgeable. If you care about customer service, Live Engage is for you. Utilizing your staff, Live Engage makes it easy to track responses and give great feedback to your guests! Try it! You won't be disappointed!

Pros

Cons

None

Great Program

Great program. Has been for years.

Pros

Spellcheck. Easy to pull and editable pre-programmable custom texted. The ability as an admin to invite leads to chat with ease and to view site traffic. Great way to get open reviews on chat agents.

Cons

Nothing. Great program. Used in prior role extensively.

Best of Breed live chat platform for supporting online customer service needs

Pros

Great live chat solution which is just as easy to use for internal customer service staff as it is for online customers who need support

Cons

As a standalone solution, I found the cost quite expensive, and it wasn't straight-forward to integrate with other applications/platforms.

We used LivePerson for years but the functionality of it was truly lacking.

Pros

The canned answer database and shortcut capabilities to send the available answers. The ability for a supervisor to send a private message in the chat to the agent for them to copy and paste to their chatter.

Cons

Terrible customer service - we were charged for months after closing the account Removal of desktop app Drastic changes and updates without any warning or training

Newbie to chat, great for org

Pros

Great way to have multiple employees respond to web inquiries, lowering call volume and non-sales lead form submissions.

Cons

Set up took some time and things on the back end aren't the most intuitive but their chat team is excellent about walking you though things, trouble shooting, etc with screenshots and such.

Neat, useful and engaging software

Pros

I've used this to get instant feedback from customers, and improve customer service. It gives a direct channel to speak and listen to customers.

Cons

Not many drawbacks - does what it says. and have been using it for a variety of sites for some time now....

Simple LiveChat Software to use

It is a great tool with prospects inquiring. Easy to engage and talk to customers about your product.

Pros

Simple to use, offers a lot of info (e.g. where the person is located, type of computer (OS, Windows) and city, State too. It easy to use with other reps and acts in almost in real time.

Cons

The interface is not intuitive, but needs to be revamped, a little outdated. The feature set is limited and more features would not hurt.