LivePerson Reviews

4.47/5 (30 reviews)

Temitope Esuola

My experience with Liveengage has been perfect.

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Liveengage has provided us with an effective medium to communicate with our clients. Thus we have greatly cut down on financial resource we spend maintaining telephone support, since most of our clients are very much comfortable contacting us via Liveenagege on our website.Liveengage is very intuitive and thus very easy to use. All of my helpdesk colleagues have no complaints making use of this helpdesk solution ,same for new agent recruits whom we recently introduced to use this. I am able to monitor the number of web visitors on our website in real time ,and know their geographical location(this has helped the marketing department).I am able to know what part of the website a website visitor I am chatting with is at ,thus making it easy to better address their challenge. Liveengage is also very mobile friendly ,and this has made it easy for web visitors accessing our website to have a good experience chatting with our helpdesk team.

Basiirat Ali

A better way to connect with web visitors.

Reviewed 2018-08-25

LiveEngage serves as a connection between my organization and our customers. To my organization ,LiveEngage has gone beyond just being an help-desk solution , it has enabled us segment web visitors based on activities such as the part of our website they visit,how long they spend on a particular web page ,their past interaction with the help-desk team etc LiveEngage is very user friendly and this is the first quality I look out for in any software solution. It enables customization including HTML integration which makes it easy for organizations to personalize the kind of content which comes along with having LiveEngage on their website. I like the real time monitoring feature which so makes it easy to know where every web visitor is at,on every given time.The customer support agents on LiveEngage is just an extra reason why I love this program , they are polite ,willing to help and are available at all times.

Thomas H

Gets better every day!

Reviewed 2018-09-06

Overall, the return on investment here is HUGE. The introduction of automation and bots in the last 2 months has been absolutely HUGE for us. Our sales reps spend less time answering simple questions and more time closing deals and scheduling demos now. The FAQ bot we got set up with on our live chat window answers all of the most commonly asked questions now and it's been absolutely phenomenal. Customers get their answer, then agent jumps in bring in the sale.

Lauren Baker

Easy to use and efficient way to speak to customers

Reviewed 2018-03-15

LivePerson is great because I am able to login to my account anywhere and immediately answer any questions that customers have. We link LivePerson to our website and it is very successful, there is a blue button on all our web pages which makes it easy for anyone to live chat with us. My favorite feature of LivePerson is the ability to know what page a customer is on when they are chatting with us. When we market events and share job openings, it is important for me to know where these job seekers are on our website - that way we can better answer their questions.

Jason Tung

The software itself works well, but there are other more cost effective options out there.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

We used LivePerson for several years, and didnt have any issues as far as the program and functionality. However we were able to find a new program that was a fraction of the cost and offered all the same features and more.

Donna DiSalvo

LiveEngage

Reviewed 2016-11-23

The best thing about LiveEngage is their customer support. When our company has experiencing phone troubles and needed a way to communicate with our members LiveEngage stepped up and made that possible is a very short period of time. Their customer support is outstanding.The customer services is outstanding. It is web-based and easy to use the chat function. Training our staff took minimal time.

Zenovia Leigh

Live Engage

Reviewed 2018-10-03

We are able to easily and efficiently engage with our customers & clients and resolve issues without being on the phone. We use this at work and I really enjoy the easy functionality of the product. It is very easy to dock on the side of the screen and still be able to see all of the relevant information needed to conduct a chat. We honestly hardly ever have down time with the product.

Shadab Shaikh

Best chat tool I have ever used.

Reviewed 2018-11-03

It is quite user friendly and the canned responses feature is quite useful. I have hardly faced any downtime with this software and when I do, it gets up and running in couple of hours. Our company business has grown along with the customer satisfaction because of this tool.

SAURABH GUPTA

Live Engage - Next gen servicing through messaging.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Greater customer engagement and improved CSAT.Asynchronous device agnostic messaging and conversation threading are both excellent features. The upcoming integration with bots along with rich messaging capabilities provide for a rick communication experience which our customers love.

barbara uebler

The best software app ever

Reviewed 2018-08-10

This gives me the ability to see all my hot keys on the right side of the box which makes life easier and very convenient

Anonymous

Great tool for our reps who live chat to our customers

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Providing customers with other ways of reaching out to our customer serviceThe support. Live Person's support is second to none Beautiful UI

Anonymous

Works seamlessly and has a great reputation in the industry

Reviewed 2018-09-24

Works seamlessly. Integrates and plays well. Easy for operators to use. Full of data. Very easy for customers to use.

Trish Toomey

Awesome service!

Reviewed 2016-10-03

Live Engage is the BEST out there! The software is easy to use and the staff is very knowledgeable. If you care about customer service, Live Engage is for you. Utilizing your staff, Live Engage makes it easy to track responses and give great feedback to your guests! Try it! You won't be disappointed!Ease of use

Great Program

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-23

Great program. Has been for years.Spellcheck. Easy to pull and editable pre-programmable custom texted. The ability as an admin to invite leads to chat with ease and to view site traffic. Great way to get open reviews on chat agents.

Erica Baker

We used LivePerson for years but the functionality of it was truly lacking.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

The canned answer database and shortcut capabilities to send the available answers. The ability for a supervisor to send a private message in the chat to the agent for them to copy and paste to their chatter.

Anonymous

Newbie to chat, great for org

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Great way to have multiple employees respond to web inquiries, lowering call volume and non-sales lead form submissions.

Anonymous

Neat, useful and engaging software

Reviewed 2018-04-17

I've used this to get instant feedback from customers, and improve customer service. It gives a direct channel to speak and listen to customers.

does the job

Reviewed 2018-07-09

works well for smaller organizations, especially where there are application engineers as well as in person sales teams to make sure they're online when necessary

Iris Shields

Usability disaster

Reviewed 2016-08-22

Horrible usability, trying to set up a custom button, even though I was following a tutorial they wrote, the tutorial didn't match up with the real thing, turned out the tutorial was old (why not remove it from your site??) Trying to figure out myself how to 1. find an up to date tutorial (practically an impossible mission through the maze of unclear web pages and unsuccessful searches) 2. just see if it is intuitive enough to do without tutorial (normally I am savvy enough to do this) but no. Contacted customer support (which was also not really easy to find, had to go through the sales chat), even with their help it was a pain in the *ss. They were really helpful and friendly, the website and console is just a usability horror.Customer support is responsive and friendly.

Alice Boekemier

Value and support

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Great product and great support should you need anything ,was a funniest when it came to using some software but all I had to do was contact the support department and they plenty helpful. They even called me back to see if I was having problems.

Michael Bertrand

Horrible customer support

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-02

we had live chat on our website for a test.nothing really impressed me. I'm sure there are better live chat solutions out there that would most definitely have better customer support.

Chad Fletcher

Adds another dimension to your customer experience

Reviewed 2016-12-17

Live chat makes it very easy for customers to engage with your support staff. LiveAgent is easy to install and configure. Setting up new agents and canned messages for quicker support is a breeze. Highly recommend!

SaKora Perkins

Awesome platform

Reviewed 2016-10-03

I have used live person on many occasions and think it's great. The system is easy to use and offers very efficient communication.Easy to use

Evan Wu

Simple and Easy way for communication

Reviewed 2018-08-28

The application, LivePerson makes it extremely easy and efficient for me to connect with customers for my ongoing business

Rodney Lee

My overall thoughts

Reviewed 2016-10-01

I was new but found it to be very simple to use on a regular basis I have very few if any problems easy to learn.