Pure Chat Reviews

JS

Jan S.

Pure chat is great, it is very simple to use and works on my phone on the go. Perfect way to keep in contact with your customers.

JT

Joseph T.

Pure chat is perfect for bridging the gap with your customer and massively improves the user experience.

JS

Jan S.

Example If I am not paying attention to the chat, I will miss it because I do not receive any notifications.

It gets disconnected often so I have to re-login, which can be difficult to rely on it to make sure it's "ON" when clients visit my website.

BH

Ben H.

Pure Chat Review

Transcript

Kyle: Hi there. I'm Kyle and I'm a videographer, and I give Pure Chat a three out of five. For more reviews...

One of the best out there!

Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

Pros

So Easy! I use it on a Wordpress site. The plug-in takes a second and you are up and running. I was able to match it to my company color and feel to keep the flow of my homepage. I found we gained much higher engagement with our clients than with email or even texting. The back end is well tailored for control freaks like myself who wants to keep an eye on the team activity and responses. The...

Cons

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Its a wonderful solution comparable to tawk

Our clients needed a way to allow users communicate with them from their websites in real-time to help these leads make quicker buyer decisions. And while we used tawk earlier, we needed something modern and all-inclusive; and we believe PureChat gave us that.

Pros

The service has a WordPress plugin we could integrate with our website, and the set up was really easy and straightforward. I even love the function where you can add an address and phone number to the chat widget that appears on your website.

Cons

The fact that an agent has to be on a third-party website (i.e. PureChat website), outside your WordPress admin dashboard to respond to chats from clients' website was really an irregular procedure for a WordPress user.

Great for managing chat queries

Pros

The implementation of Pure Chat was extremely easy ,so is navigating it . You can set up both public and private template messages . You do not need to store anything locally as it's being done on the cloud .

Cons

It was hard to setup for chat logs to be attached to our CRM , I don't if that's an issue with Pure Chat or on our end .

Why offer an app when it doesn't work?

I am away from my desk a lot, so I use the app so that I am still available to chat with on my website. This app does NOT work. Every time I open it it says it's reconnecting or it kicks me off. The other day I went to open a different app and pure chat kept popping up and kept saying that it was trying to reconnect to the server. So I started using my desktop more often because I am so frustrated with the app and it keeps doing the same thing! Keeps saying that it is trying to reconnect. I've had my internet provider come out and do tests, so that is no the issue. Everything else I have works perfectly fine except this. I am looking at different options because this just doesn't work out for our company.

Pros

I like the idea that this software has to offer. Available to chat through the website because not everyone likes talking on the phone or just has a quick question.

Cons

EVERYTHING.... This software doesn't work. Looking at a different provider because of this software's inability to do what it says it's going to do.

The review of the Pure Chat

Overall, i am satisfied with this software, and this has helped save out company a create amount of money.

Pros

Pure chat is a software which allows you really easily add live chat feature to your website. This solution is ideal for small businesses who do not have the resources or financial possibilities to create a live chat solution by themselves for costumer support feature for exaple.

Cons

In the beginning, it might be bit difficult to understand and combine this solution to your website, but usually with time you get a hang of this software, and everything smoothens.

Super easy to use and integrate, mobile app works well.

It's very easy to use and quite functional. At our small size the free version works great. I just wish they provided an interface to apply your own CSS to their widgets.

Pros

It integrated in just minutes and the app works great. I get instant phone notifications and I've never missed a live chat from my site.

Cons

You can't customize the widgets by adding your own CSS. They provide some basic functionality but in order to make it match my site, I need to do some complex javascript to modify the HTML dynamically generated by their javascript plugin.

Purechat is an excellent chat software for citizen attention in our office

Purechat is a very interesting software, with a warm interface, and moldable according to the user's requirements. Personalization of chats, availability schedules, can be used in blogs and web pages, are many of the options that make Purechat an excellent option for communication with other people.

Pros

Since using the PureChat application in my work space, we have been able to perceive immediate benefits, which have facilitated contact between the communities and our work team, receiving in real time all the recommendations, suggestions and requests from these communities. Through Purechat we have been able to systematize the ideas expressed in our chat session and turn them into work plans and community approaches. This attention by chat is enriched with tools such as personalization of chats to be able to track person to person of each of the ideas, availability schedules to serve the largest number of people and can be used in tablets, adroids and IOS

Cons

I have no outstanding complaints about this software. Since we used it in the office and in my wordpress, we have exploited all its potential and it seems to us to be quite functional software.

Artibot is awesome!

I recently started using Artibot on my website because I wanted to have a chat option for customers exploring the website. Unfortunately, as a small business, I cannot dedicate someone to be online at all times to handle these sorts of chats. After doing some research, I came across Pure Chat's artibot and decided to give it a try. After an hour or two of tinkering with the program, I launched it on...

Pros

AI chat bot on my website, easy to use, cost (free), and ability to integrate with other systems through Zapier

Cons

It can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.

Live chat made easy and affordable

I first used the free trial of Pure Chat, and I liked it so much, that I decided to purchase one of the plans. It really is worth it.

Pros

I thought that adding a live chat feature to your website would be a lengthy and tiresome process, but Pure Chat showed me that it can actually be really easy. Not only was I able to quickly add a beautiful widget to my website to let prospective clients directly interact with me, but it also gave me useful insights and statistics into the conversations of the chat, but also into the visitors of the website.

Cons

I can't really thing of an aspect or a feature of the software that didn't resonate with me. Everything is customizable and easy to use, even by beginners.

Purely amazing!

Pros

Pure chat is great for any business, or individual to access and is highly recommended! Great customer support and not expensive at all!

Cons

There is honestly nothing I didn't like.

Invaluable!

Pure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!

Pros

Cons

I wish it could read my mind so I didn't have to type.

Thank you for the fantastic review Jan! And no guarantees, but we'll try to work on that mind reading thing for you ;)

Pure Chat is User Friendly

Overall my experience with Pure Chat has been positive and convenient, minus the inconveniences or annoyances of having to remember to stay on the current page so as not to lose the chat and have to start over. I really wish more businesses with online sites implemented Pure Chat because I really appreciate the convenience and ease of directly chatting with an agent while I am already on their website. Every time I have used Pure Chat the agents have been able to provide answers or solutions to my inquiries and they have always been extremely friendly!

Pros

What I like most about Pure Chat is that I have the option to speak directly with customer service agents from many websites I am already browsing on. If I have any questions or concerns, I can easily get in touch with someone who can help me and that is very convenient as I do not have to make a call to customer service and press through many different menu options, or send an email and wait an unknown amount of time before getting a reply. I have had many of my questions and concerns solved via Pure Chat with friendly agents and I love this service and wish more businesses used it!

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes it does not load properly depending upon which internet browser I am using, and I have to switch browsers. Sometimes the Pure Chat option pops up, and at other times it is impossible to find it and I have to exit out or refresh a few times before the icon or option shows up again, and that can be frustrating when I am in a rush to speak to an...

Get Personal With Your Website Visitors... Chat With Them

I came across Pure Chat through a series of online searches to locate a viable solution for one of my clients operating from their WordPress website. I located various solutions, but liked the ease of use and integration with their website much more than the others. If you operate multiple websites, Pure Chat's Pro subscription allows you manage multiple websites from one acount.

Pros

Pure Chat offers an amazing list of features and functionality that serves, literally, any industry. After reviewing this product for a client to use on their website, I adopted it for my own. Pure Chat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full...

Cons

I have been using Pure Chat for a few months now and cannot find any cons I can speak of. The features in my account allow me to perform the exact features I need.

Covered meets all our primary expectations.

Purechat makes it easier for our customers to talk to us and get an instantaneous response.Unlike when they send us an email or call support over the phone : it is free to use for them and they get a response in seconds provided an agent is available online.

Pros

Pure chat has covered all of our basic Livechat needs since we began using from April the past year. We are provided with the most important features which assist us better address customer needs and complaints.I like that we get chat alerts for all incoming chats on the Pure chat dashboard,the canned responses has enabled everyone at the help desk department communicate faster with customers by allowing us presave responses to the most popular questions by our customers,likewise the pre -chat information form has allowed us gather some extra information about a web visitor before they are connected to an agent and lastly customization has been pretty impressive.

Cons

New chat notification have sometime come minutes late,in which case the website visitor has already left the website. I have only experienced this bug during weekends when I work from home ,with the aid of the Pure chat smartphone app.

Great so far

So far Pure Chat has been great. It's simple and easy to use. There are a few questions I would like to get answered and customer service is hit and miss at the moment but I will keep trying.

Pros

We love that to start this software it is completely free. It allows us to test it out on our website to know if this is a tool that is valuable to our company or unnecessary. It is easy to use, very user friendly and super easy to install. We were able to customize it easily to fit the look and feel of our website. The features have been great and I can easily collect email addresses of my visitors to follow up with them in the future.

Cons

I wish that I would receive an email notification as soon as a chat came on that we were unable to respond to it. Just to let us know we missed a chat. I have to go into transcripts to see if we missed a chat. The only way we get an email notification is if they actually wrote us or emailed us the question. I also wish I knew more about the integration with programs like infusionsoft and google analytics. I have found that customer service doesn't always respond to my requests. Luckily, it's pretty simple to use but some of my questions really determine if we are going to be paying a monthly fee. If they don't respond to my questions I'm much more likely to not purchase the software.

Pure chat review

We use pure chat as a means for prospective students to contact us with questions. We love the product and hope that more offices will utilize the same system. The only problem we'd like to see fixed is that students leave the chat before we can answer a question. We believe many students move to another page before we have time to type a response. Could that be fixed, that once a student is on the chat they may continue to chat with us if they change pages?

Pros

This provides students with another avenue for asking questions. We see a lot of activity after hours. This provides us with additional information to return the students inquiry.

Cons

If I forget to log out of the chat it doesn't log me out after so much time of inactivity. Please see previous comment about students leaving the chat before we can answer the question.

Thanks for the great review Marylyn! Yes, there is a way to fix that. Just go to your chat box editor (Account > Websites > Customize), click on the "Chat Open" tab, then scroll to the bottom and check the "Popout Automatically" box. That should solve your problem!

The best 'Freemium' chat service available

We've been using a legacy version of Pure Chat on one of our aging eCommerce sites for a long time. It's been a great way to keep a few of our support people off the phones, and many of our younger customers prefer to chat online vs picking up the phone. It's a critical component to our support system.

Pros

-Free text-based chatting is unlimited -Automated chat bot can be setup and is robust enough to get most jobs done (did I mention this is also free?) -Easy to plug in to any website

Cons

-Limited to 3 operators (our support team has more than 3 operators, but we just use 3 sign-ins) -No other complaints!

Real time interaction with customers was a game changer

Pros

Very easy to set-up, the interface is intuitive and allows assignment of chat representatives in no-time. For small companies providing multiple services, the same rep can assist in more than one website with no complications. The mobile app is a life-saver to optimize costs, as anyone in your organization can become a chat rep at anytime/anywhere. This tool has all the options you may expect from a chat software, including the ability to integrate with other platforms as in my case, the CRM.

Cons

Pricing-wise this tool is comparable to all other solutions in the market (and none is cheap). I don't have any complain as it changed the way customer service was provided in my company.

Satisfied User!

I have been using pure chat for about a year and a half and its has been a great tool to communicate with our online visitors! I love how easy it is to get started and how easy it is to view transcripts and pull up data on our chat history. I also like the ability to use templates for responses specially for the frequently asked questions. The daily reports have been great for our organization to...

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the software and how easy it is to view reports based on activity history.

Cons

I do not like that sometimes if you log out without editing your availability, sometime you still receive missed chats.

Thanks for the great review Heiry!

Pure Chat has helped us connect with our website visitors

We switched to Pure Chat in May 2016 and have been thrilled with the results. Our operators have found it easy to use for the most part - and new features we requested have been responded to by the support team. Our admins find the reporting section helpful without being overly busy and confusing. The pricing has allowed us to add operators to the plan without blowing up the budget. Overall great software that has given us a way to connect with our current customers and new visitors alike.

Pros

The admin interface is simple, clear and easy to navigate. Very easy to understand and make quick changes to the chat tab and window. We love that the tab switches to 'Email Us' form when all of the operators are offline. The price is right.

Cons

Would like to see some improvements on the reporting i.e. a way to bulk export chat transcripts to csv or excel format, or filter transcripts by a custom date range.

Thanks for the review Warren! We'll keep your comments about transcript exports in mind!

Cheap, Efficient Chat Software!

PureChat helps us keep in contact with our customers and any potential buyers that come across our website. Because we sell very technical and specific products, we often have customers reach out to us to find out product specification sheets or other data relevant to what they're trying to accomplish. Purechat helps us guide them to the best product.

Pros

For the price, Purechat is a great user support service for any website. It allows representatives to help customers decide on products as well as help them with their orders or any issues they are presented. Purechat is easy to install by just dropping a snippet of code.

Cons

This might not be the case for all websites but sometimes the Purechat widget might need custom coding to style it in place. It for the most part is easy to install but with some help with one of their representatives we were able to add a few lines of code to make the widget appear correctly (it was lined a few pixels off).

Helpful Communication Tool

Pros

I like how easy this program is to use and allows potential clients to email me if I'm not available or Active on the website. I also like that it saves the transcripts and client contact info. Also shows where the client is located and how many times they have visited the site.

Cons

I don't like that I have to have the page open on my browser. I don't always remember to open it and put that I'm available. If there was a computer app that opened automatically and sent me notifications it would be really help.

Switched from another company and very satisfied with the Change

We are a retail and wholesales performance parts distributor and retailer. But we also do Automotive service and performance work. Pure Chat has sped up our efficiency in online chatting allowing us to answer customer faster, on the go if we need to, and track analytically where out customers are coming from and when the height of the day is for viewers. This has become more of a tool than just an online chat. We save all of our transcripts too which we weren't able to do before so we can look back and refer to prior conversations. For the money we are very satisfied with the amount of capabilities PureChat gives us to help our customers faster an easier.

Pros

Easy of Function, layout, user experience is easy to figure out, allows multiple users

Cons

Have not found a dislike yet!

We're so glad to hear Pure Chat is helping you reach customers even faster, Greg!

Another great software approach to citizenship, making the difficult very easy.

Pure Chat is an excellent software for the attention of citizens in real time. His rapport with the daily tasks of our management has made Pure Chat vital to serve the general public, as well as allowing us to systematize the experiences explained by citizens.

Pros

Complemented by other software we increase the range of attention to citizens suffering from health diseases. With a real-time attention, having schedules and a qualified staff, we serve people according to their doubts and complaints. We also find it very important the solutions that Pure Chat offers us to personalize the different sessions, making the attention personalized and with case knowledge.

Cons

Thanks to the permanent use of this software, and the tests we have done in relation to the number of people served, the time and the quality of the service, we have no contra in relation to this software.

PureChat | Powerful Professional Live Chat

PureChat was a nice surprise when I was looking for an easy chat service for clients who only have a few customer questions each day. PureChat offered unlimited users and unlimited chats for free, so it was an easy decision to try it out. It was simple to set up. I found it pretty powerful and intuitive and you can't beat the price.

Pros

We liked how easy it was to set up an account and install the widget on a website. There is also a mobile app so we never have to miss a call. It integrates with Hubspot and Zapier so we can work with the sales team or for customer relationship management (CRM). The dashboard is really easy to navigate and the form options let you create a chat box that is consistent with your branding. There are...

Cons

Honestly, we haven’t found anything we view as a Con at this point. Even the Pro version is affordable and for freelancers and small businesses, budgets can be the deciding factor for whether they adopt new technology or not.