Appy Pie Reviews

Appy Pie

Appy Pie Makes Making an App as Easy as Pie

Appy Pie

Review Summary

Pros

We're so excited to enable our sales people with an app built just for them that they can access from their tablets when they're with customers. Such a great benefit to our team.

Amanda S.

Gayland S.

My overall experience with Appy Pie has been wonderful. I love making apps its so easy.

Travis W.

Cons

There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications.

SELENA B.

I used to take alot of time coding using java and python programming languages it was such a headache trying to find where my codes were implaced wrong.

Innocent M.

Here there are no blocks.basically all app makers use coding so the blocks describe what it is.

I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building.

Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Pros

Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Cons

All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

My Few Month of Commendable Review for Appy Pie

It Was a Good Experience all through. but it was one that requires you to be on your toes, and be ready to get either disappointed or Happy with your Work(Builded App)

Pros

My first Love for the Appy Pie Platform, is been able to design Apps without you even signing in. Secondly you given a Basic Plan where you can build your App. Thirdly you have the opportunity to include features you see from already establish app or site. and Lastly but not the Least, you can also be able to monetize your App after productions through either Google Admob Amazon And more.

Cons

Unfortunately, Their are some more factors which make the platform stressful and tough for developers or Non-coders, First their is no much difference in App created on the Appy Pie Platform, they all tend to look similar, Secondly building a Clone App seems to be easy from start but definately going to be complicated. Thirdly you have to be ready to spend, if not you would have to stop your Project Half Way, which seems the Appy Pie Platform is a little bit contradicting it own usability by anyone(Poor).

Frustrating Waste of Time

Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Pros

They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Cons

They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted...

Used for a College

Whomever my support person was ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided exemplary support which prompted me to write this review. Like any user, I just want something to work, and he fixed it in a couple minutes. No fight, no price gauging. Companies sometimes pay tens of thousands of dollars per year for what AppyPie can give you for pennies in comparison. More people need to know about this service.

Pros

The functionality paired with the price maximized effectiveness of your organization. It's also extremely easy to use. I am not a developer, and I am able to customize our app and our image.

Cons

They have to keep up with Google Play and Apple, which can require a lot of rebuilds. Definitely worth the price to get the Premium.

I would like to highlight the people behind the product that answer our questions everyday. Even though you can read stuff and have faq's there is so much to absorb with your product you can forget small details

Pros

The features are awesome. The membership card and loyalty system alone is great but now to add it in Augmented Reality and your own store is awesome.

Cons

I like it all because of the customer support. I have a problem with the member card. I think if you give a user a download button for a member card it should. 1. be easy to find in the phone. 2. be a real member card not just a screen shot of the member page. I think just rearrange the existing info and display Member card image, Qrc code, member name, Member id, Member expiration date, maybe member Profile image if they uploaded it to the app. Also the alarm on my radio section is so not needed and I do not know how to take that feature off.

Awesome product!

This is an easy to use product that meets the needs of many, many organizations. The support from Appy Pie is awesome.

Pros

This is a well-build product that churches can use to engage the congregation, send out prayer requests as push notifications -- and more.

Cons

Push notifications could allow for more characters per post. Also new templates.

An easy to build and update information

Excellent and very friendly support system.

Pros

I have developed two apps earlier and the were on official basis and this one is third and developed for my personal use after retirement. It is an excellent experience as always. God bless the team and leadership of Appy Pie

Cons

In the text fields the indenting and giving bullets to the text I could not find under setting of all features.

I liked the list of variety of features they offers

Overall experience so far with journey is wonderful and I have started getting some sales as doing part time business with the plan I opted with them and people have started knowing my presence socially and my app is becoming popular.

Pros

They have features for almost everything which is needed for SMB's these days. Few feature are complex but still adds a variety to the app. I am using Quiz, Forum, Directory and Store.

Cons

You cannot add two premium features of same nature as it will make things complex and unmanageable. Suppose if you want to use Food Court and On demand delivery on same app you cannot as they both features have 2 or more apps so cannot be manageable on one app.

Great help getting back online!

I had an outage and I reached out to support, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an excellent, quick, and professional help!

Pros

Very user-friendly! I love the live preview of the pages while creating!

Cons

Nothing of AppyPie's fault, but dealing with the Apple AppStore for publishing is not fun.

Good service

Very good customer service

Pros

easy to use and very easy to explain to clients

Cons

love it everything about it and i dont have anything i dont like

My experience with Appy Pie

I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pros

I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Cons

I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pros

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Cons

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

nothing more than it´s perfect With appypie i earn monthly sitting home best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Pros

In just 3 step can make 5 type of application No coding require. Good design. Best and fast support. Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app) Good explanation for every option. I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Cons

a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app. (visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not) b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

Appy Pie Review

My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Pros

Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Cons

For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Appy Pie Review

Appy Pie has taken all of the difficulties of developing apps and made it simple. Whether it is phone upgrades, OS upgrades, and even improving on current programs. The building blocks of programming make it easy to design and create awesome apps without having to code. It is so easy to drop in your own images to customize the app. They are improving the app builder with new features everyday. Appy Pie also has a Help Desk that can assist with issues immediately. They are always there 24/7. Appy Pie has absolutely taken the headaches out of building mobile apps.

Pros

I like that the software is tested and working the minute it is made available. I also like that it has a code page so that when a customer requests customized code that I develop, I just have to drop it into that page.

Cons

We turned our complex web site into a full app on every device 100% seamlessly.

Excellent software, excellent tech support - instantaneous (via chat) and very clear. We saved hundreds of hours and enormous deployment costs.

Pros

VERY clear user interface, VERY logical, VERY specific and detailed. Hides all the complex details but exposes tremendous power, converting the designer into a powerful high level programmer. In the case of the website-migration as a dynamic app, you can make changes *AFTER* your app has deployed through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and they will be reflected immediately, without the need to re-release the software. Also, AppyPie takes care of releasing the software for you, which saved us hundreds of hours. We came from a competitor where WE had to deal with submitting software through the Apple and Google systems - very complex in some cases. You won't have to deal with any of this in AppyPie!!!

Cons

No disadvantages - options have allowed us to do everything we need. You have to look carefully at the UI elements because in its power, this system doesn't expose all the choices you have right away. It's easy to miss a few splash screen options, for example, but the system has defaults for every case.

Great experience with technical support! Fast and very prompt is solving any issue!

Very easy to use. It doesn't take no time to use and create an app. Very friendly features.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the features are great. No matter what type of app you need Appy Pie has it covered with all the features it offers. If you have any trouble or need help with any feature, just send technical support an e-mail. They are very prompt to your request. Never had a problem with the software. If the app ever needs to be rebuilt because of updates or changes which it will. In no time at all Appy Pie has it done, sends you a test link to see if you like it and if so they resubmit to app stores. It's fast and simple to create and to get your app up and running.

Cons

I can not think of anything negative to say about this software. Never had any problems using or creating an app.

My find ended at AppyPie as it's affordable and have almost every list of features which I required

Pros

Easy to handle and as their saying few few clicks and drag and drops your app will be ready. You only have to fill in the content which you necessary require in the app. That's it. App is ready for testing and publishing to store assistance is provided. After sale support is also great.

Cons

Few things are there as everything is not perfect. Lack of layout, themes and design. As per selected category few specific design are there and you have to use them . You are not able to add more design at your end. Frequent update in platform might ended your app with resubmission as the too suggest to get it republished after every 3-6 months

Great experience. Easy to use software and friendly customer service.

I started my own company based off of this new App. It works great and it looks very professional.

Pros

I like the many choices you get in the templates. They software makes it easy to design. Whenever I have a question the online chat is my best option. The guys are friendly and very fast to respond. The issue is usually resolved in minutes.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I think it would be cool to offer an option for a video splash screen when loading.

Best app builder

Pros

It has a totally free strategy with some pricing and fundamental functions to provide. With the Platinum strategy, you can publish your apps on various shops such as apps Store easly. It makes app advancement enjoyable and simple to find out, simple to comprehend and utilize.

Cons

The only issue is for those who are more advanced in app development, as this tool does not use all the personalization it would need as a traditional app home builder.

A perfect way to build an app for your company if you can't code

This service give you a way to get onto a platform that is unreachable to many people unless they are willing to pay a lot. This give the control to many owners of these companies without having to pay someone else to create the app for them.

Pros

This is a great service to create and app for you company if you have no or little coding experience. It is very easy and intuitive to build the app. There are many features available for all kinds of companies from churches to restaurants to all other kinds of business.

Cons

Although they do offer a free plan that allows you to create a limited edited html 5 site, you really have to step up to one of there top two most expensive plans to really get any benefit out of it. it isn't until this tier that your app will be placed into the ios store.

Great mobile application creation and very easy to use.

Easy to design my mobile application in a professional way, my mobile application called - COMFORT360'- located at Google Play & Apple Store and Windows as well, it's for Egypt Relocation Services & Real Estate Services covering all Egyptian market.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to Handle, easy to add or edit or delete. Also, there are many easy ways to change each page and colors and design as well, it's very much professional.

Cons

Easy design, easy instructions for all the mobile application creation and design .there's good ways to change each construction of each page or link or button or color through manys ways of control and construction as well.

PERFECT they have helped me through so many issues over the years

immediate responses when needed. I can't thank them in person :) they have always answered all of my issues and concerns quickly and politely I really haVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY

Pros

they have hosted many apps for me and always on top of their game #1 reason I use them is for there around the clock support ... I like to keep weird hours and they are close to the only company that is there when you need them ... will stay with them just because of this TY

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Pros

Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Cons

While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Solid technical support

Use on a daily basis for staff, clients, customers and users from corporate to members of the public.

Pros

Ease of use for customers and tech support know how to resolve quickly. I believe a great start for those wanting to learn and build. I like its ability to be able to link with other technology and systems.

Cons

some limitations with capacity but they are expanding slowly with adding features and functionality.