Acadle Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

Integrations with other tools are superb. It is especially easy to embed widgets from third parties to Acadle courses, making lessons particularly interactive and attractive.
So far Acadle has enough solid features at an affordable price and an active developer, so I am happy with the product and optimistic for the future.
As a coach for children & parents, I wanted something simple yet engaging. As an Acadle Pro subscriber, I am super happy about the interface and the functionality.
I think that's a shame because we then have to delete our customers to make room for new users (because of the user limit). If customers then choose a new course later, a new account must be created.
There's no way to translate the backend / dashboard.
Initially found it difficult to find the login page on mobile.

Miguel D.

Desarrollo de nuevos negocios

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Very satisfied using for my business

Transcript

Miguel D.: Hi, I am Miguel. I'm a Sales Manager for a trading company and I give Acadle 4 out of 5. Before...

Adam K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

LMS with minimal learning curve

So far it works. And glad to end the search

Pros

Multiple academies, seperate dashboard for super admin, ease of customization, ease of deployment and its seems to be very easy to deploy (According to my team)

Cons

Could have more 'popular' integration. We are on the lucky side to have 2 SaaS integrated with Acadle. So its not a deal breaker for us

JN

Jerzy N.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Made for creators with simplicity in mind

Two words: TIME and EASY. I changed the LMS as my last software just finished his market life and I was looking for a simple white labelled solution for use with my recet and future courses. I've specific use: It should be JUST LMS (I'm using external landing pages and checkouts) and it fits my need 100%. I switched from my old LMS in HOURS to DAYS (not days to weeks if you know what I mean). Really good product to recommend creators similar to me.

Pros

Simplicity: of use, of implementation process, of integration with 3rd party apps. There are A LOT of LMS software on the market at the moment. Lot of features and possibilities. Fair to say: 95% of them have TOO MANY options to choose and implement which make the implementation process (and decision making) process FAR TOO COMPLICATED. There goes Acadle - simple and reliable white labelled LMS for...

Cons

None. Some small changes are often welcome but the product fit exactly my goals and desires.

MM

Michael M.

Design, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Support is very, very fast. I'm surprised.

Pros

Honestly, I am looking for a multiple digital school solution and Acadle fit the bill and the budget. I am still setting up courses and the academy process, but this is very, very promising for me for multiple content brands all in one place.

Cons

As I mentioned, I am still newer to using all the features, and will have to circle back if I have anything that really needs to be addressed as I start to bring on students and publish content.

Francisco P.

Amazing Simplicity

LMS software is expensive or you can build your own but it will take months of code or weeks in Wordpress, specially if you are starting and don't have a good return for your courses this is no good. Asadle is great for academies (charging or not) or even for marketing efforts and inbound promotion. Build your courses in minutes.

Pros

I have built Wordpress LMS sites with a bunch of plugins and headaches included. This is a very reliable and cost efficient solution that will help you build your own academy in minutes.

Cons

The lack of design features for the front end.

ok

Investment Management, 1-10 employees

The Future of Agile Learning

Because the future of learning will be agile. There is no perfect way for learning, it all depends on the content, the person and the context (School, Onboarding, Skill Training). I found Acadle to be very progressive, in the last 6 months, it has added numerous features like if there was no tomorrow. Integration with other products has been fabulous, now that is agile and Acadle might be a future term used for "Agile Learning".

Pros

The flexibility to create any content quickly and easily

Cons

You cannot import content from other software in bulk so need to re-create it again. Should suport future LMS standard files.

BH

Bogdan H.

Motion Pictures and Film, 1-10 employees

Constantly Improving

I have had only positive experience with Acadle. It is becoming the number one choice for the core of our projects.

Pros

Acadle is very stable. No glitches. It is easy to set up, customize and work with. Managing students and courses is a breeze. There is practically no limit to what content you can have inside an Acadle academy.

Cons

They are working on a better emailing system. Especially needed is an emailing method to match a student journey. For now, that can be achieved using a third party solution.

PH

Ping H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Awesome LMS!!!!!!

Love it. One of the best LMS Software out there

Pros

Ease of use and great UI/UX. Makes it really easy for me to create an online course without all the tech overwhelm

Cons

There are no payment gateway. This is of course fixable, but it would be great to have one.

Thanks for sharing your love ;)

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

One of the best user-friendly Learning Management System ever used

Superb

Pros

The way of presenting their course materials was one of the highlights of this application with proper support for each queries. Also it is a user friendly application i ever used.

Cons

Nothing special to say, video class features should be enhanced

Thanks for your feedback

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Love Our Academy

It allows us to create a training academy for customers and makes us look great

Pros

We have loved implementing our academy. It allows us to train our clients and looks amazing while doing it!

Cons

As we've used it so far I haven't ran across anything missing

Nuno P.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

The best i´ve used

Acadle is a great LMS system, one of the best I have used so far, the features it comes with and the all-around LMS functionality are fantastic. Acadle LMS allows you to build a beautiful online academy, the best part is that you do not need to take care of maintaining the system, they host it for you, this gives you the peace of mind to just work on making more courses or content for your LMS.

Pros

Easy to use. Great team behind it. Beautiful UI/UX. It has everything i need.

Cons

All the missing features are now availble with the new updates!

MO

Matt O.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, clean layout

Overall a great experience.

Pros

It is easy to use, great price, quick response from the help center.

Cons

I havent found anything that I dislike so far but I am still waiting to roll it out fully.

Valor L.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

easy to use, packed with all features for my user case

Pros

easy to use, highly organized, with internal and external facing features, marketing, drip all build in! definitely better than most membership sites + LMS combinations.

Cons

need payment gateway build in, so I can charge directly

awesome :)

IM

Ida M.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Pros

Acadle is a great product. If you are looking for an interactive LMS tool, look no further! The program is very intuitive. If you have ever any issues or questions with Acadle, I would recommend asking customer support before trying workarounds or getting frustrated if things don't work right away. For me, It took very little time to figure out how it worked. Every time I submit a new support ticket...

Cons

I would like to see: + more integrations + add ability to search the course by keywords.

HM

Helen M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to use course creation software!

Pros

The UI is intuitive and easy to use. The options are exactly what I need and make setting up a course incredibly easy. After trying several other course software builders, I found this one to be enjoyable to use because of the simplicity of the UI and ease in finding the tools I need.

Cons

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is working to add new features and update options for ease of use. Based on what I've done so far, I'm happy with the product for the price and look forward to more updates.

JB

Juan B.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

This is a great platform! :)

I am honestly very satisfied with Acadle, it gave us the opportunity to have a fully white-labeled academy that can have multiple purposes for our company.

Pros

It is very simple to use and the platform has multiple purposes (from coaching to the onboarding process).

Cons

I would love to have more payment integrations such as PayPal without using Pabbly Connect. Nevertheless, they have tutorials and the customer support is great so they can help you while you are trying to make this integrations on your academy.

Thanks for the review :)

NM

Nelson M.

Online Media, self-employed

The easiest LMS to deploy

I am creating courses for churches and nonprofits. That means most of the content I create will be free. Therefore, being able to quickly ship a course without spending a lot of time learning the software is very important to me. Acadle is about the easiest I've ever used.

Pros

The first thing I like about Acadle is its ease of use. The interface is very clean, modern and easy to navigate as a result, it was easy for me to create the course.

Cons

A way for students to upgrade to a paid course is hidden in the account menu. I think it should be in the open right next to the course card, so they don't have to go looking for it.

Thanks for your feedback

BS

Brad S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Figured Out How To Create My Course Without Even Needing the Documentation

So far, been real happy. All the software came as advertised, emails for logins/receipt were almost instant, and have had no lags or otherwise negative things to say. A+++ purchase.

Pros

This software is one of the most intuitive layouts I've ever come across. Easily more user-friendly than almost all other membership softwares I've used. Have set up a course without needing to read the documentation (of which there is tons and is laid out very easily).

Cons

Right now, I wish there were more default lesson structures so I didn't have to create as much manually.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A great learning management system to teach new customers how to use our product!!

I am automating the whole learning experience for customers.

Pros

I loved that they have webooks and API so I can complement my Google Sheet / CRM with customer data and their learning progress.

Cons

I do not like that it seems to logout users when idle for too long, and some inexperienced users might struggle to understand that they were logged out. This should be optionally set per academy, at settings.

Thanks for the review :)

PC

Paul C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Working Well

So far, I'm enjoying learning how to use this and put courses together

Pros

Ease of use and ability for me to get my courses online.

Cons

so far nothing. but it is early. I will review more as I learn more.

Aaron W.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Provided a solution that I thought I would have to build myself.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that Acadle is white-label and easy to modify for our training needs. Great opportunity to scale as well.

Cons

I have no dislikes at the moment. This solution is easy and intuitive.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Very simple and well designed LMS solution

Pros

I really like the easiness of getting setup and up and running with Acadle

Cons

I would like to see more integrations made available to facilitate the workflow

IB

Ian B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great for agencies

Overall great, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very responsive to user feedback.

Pros

easy to use, biggest benefit is hosting several independant academies under the same account.

Cons

The course builder is a little clunky but the end result is the same. But they are constantly improving.

JW

Johnny W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Very intuitive and easy to use

Creating courses has never been this easy. For students, it is very intuitive and easy to navigate, which increases the overall engagement.

Pros

I like the flexibility of being able to accommodate various needs from clients' perspectives. Also, the setup is easy.

Cons

No at the moment. However, it would be great to have more options for dealing with the payment soon.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A surprise with good benefits

I think it will help me move my business in the right direction.

Pros

I like how simple it is. It works out of the box, comes with a forum and is easy to add on to my website.

Cons

The gamification elements are not easy to understand how to implement into a functional experience.

TW

Tyler W.

Used other for less than 6 months

First looks, very impressed for early stage product

Pros

The app's UI/UX is well thought out. Features are also thought out well for real academy workflows. Clean, simple to use. Frequent updates.

Cons

Product is still early stage and customizing options are limited, however if you work within the confines it seems it would produce a good end product.