Emburse Nexonia Expenses Logo

Emburse Nexonia Expenses Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

See full reviews by rating

I like Nexonia because it is pretty user friendly. I haven't had to use customer service yet so I'm not certain how good that would be.
This is a great software for companies looking to get important expense detail, who like customization and reporting, and want integration with any number of software platforms.
Easy to upload and maintain all your expenses at same place. Nice and clean user interface, and support of various formats.
I had an instance where I had to delete the app and re-download because it lost my card info.
Sometimes data entered through the mobile app gets synced with a delay to the profile causing missing data in the middle during synch delay.
Most of the time sync errors indicate what needs to be corrected so that it can successfully transfer to the ERP, but sometimes there are sync errors that are difficult to pinpoint.

Emburse Nexonia Expenses users...

SAP Concur-logocaret

SAP Concur

Timesheets.com-logocaret

Timesheets.com

Clockify-logocaret

Clockify

ClickTime-logocaret

ClickTime

How would you rate Emburse Nexonia Expenses?

Nexonia makes travel reimbursement so, so easy.

Transcript

Erin: Hi, I'm Erin. I work for a small nonprofit as a program coordinator and I give Nexonia Expense...

Nexonia Expense Reports

Pros

1) One of the best organized software to report expenses. 2) Good Sync between the mobile application and web app. 3) Easy to report expense as you make purchase. 4) Mobile app really makes handy to report expenses from anywhere.

Cons

1) Can sync better with low internet speed. 2) Mobile app UI can be improved.

Nexonia Review

As someone who both submits and approves expense reports, I appreciate the ease of use this product offers. I can do everything from the mobile device app, including approve expenses (while viewing their receipts). What does this mean? My people get paid more quickly, and my to-do list is less cluttered. Submitting reports is just as simple, capture the image of the receipt, categorize and submit; all without having to navigate out of the mobile app. The desktop version is likewise very intuitive. With their drag-and-drop interface to attach receipt files, submitting expense reports is a breeze.

Pros

The mobile functionality, and the ease of the desktop software

Cons

When attaching a receipt from the mobile platform, linking a receipt is not as intuitive as it is on the desktop (though still quite easy).

Wilsons Heating

Knowing that I can simply record my receipts and not having to look for them at the end of the month is a good thing.

Pros

I simply like the fact that it's very friendly user and when I need to introduce it to a new member of our team they pick up on it with ease. I cannot answer the other questions as I was not involved in intergrating it into our system.

Cons

Nothing so far but again only been using it for little over 6 months but so far no complaints or concerns on my end.

Great for consolidating expense reports

Pros

- Ease of use for employees (download app and take photos on the go) - Easily customizable to employer's needs - Consolidates receipts in a single file per employee rather than folders with multiple photos - Integration with NetSuite works flawlessly

Cons

- Uploaded/Taken photos cannot be processed (light adjusted or cropped), which sometimes results in receipts being non-legible - Any customization (adding a field or mapping it) must go through Nexonia tech team, therefore is more time consuming

Good for accounting!

Good design and functionality, however layout could be improved. Confusing for first time users, and required a bit of a learning curve.

Pros

So many ways to customize your expenses, great customer service, smart phone application.

Cons

Steep learning curve, UI is not great and archaic looking. Confusing often.

makes my life easier

I used it often for all the business expenses. It is very easy to use and gives you an instant access to the app via the app. You just have to take a picture of the receipt and it is in the system.

Pros

Connects with my business credit card. I don't have to keep all the papers / invoices. It is syncs with the phone app. has different levels of approval.

Cons

Sometimes is hard to move some receipts from one report to another if the initial one was submitted even if the invoices are not linked to any expenses.

Expense Reporting Simplified

With responsibilities covering North America the Nexonia tool facilitates managing expense reports. Image capture, classifying expenses are very nicely laid out in the interface. I use on iPad and IPhone with great and very fast syncing of expenses on each platformm.

Pros

Simple interface that facilitates capturing the expense items quickly.

Cons

No comment

We Love Nexonia!

We love Nexonia, more importantly, our staff loves Nexonia! The ease of use, being able to take photos of receipts directly into an expense report or uploading them from your phone's photo album makes go from a drudgery to a quick & efficient task.

Pros

Nexonia uses cutting edge technology to make expense reporting quick and efficient for everyone, including the approvers! Win-win all the way around.

Cons

Sometimes getting support in a timely manner is a challenge.

Good as it gets

Replaced previous tool used at Check Point, superior performance and ease of use. Much more functionality than expense software I have used at other organisations

Pros

Ease of use, and ability to link App and PC client. Ease of knowing where your expenses are in the process, and usability.

Cons

Time to sync, and zoom function is tricky on receipts, a click and drag would be easier than trying to find the right pixel on the magnifying glass icon.

Gets the Job Done, but could improve user experience.

Pros

From the perspective of submitting expenses, it gets the job done and it is fairly easy to get into a flow of submitting them quickly and effectively. There are fields for all relevant information and it is fast to get expenses done.

Cons

There are some things from a design/workflow standpoint that could improve. Line items (expenses) can look cluttered and some of the buttons on the page are a bit redundant. Overall could use a bit of a redesign to make it easier to use. it is difficult to look up past expenses (unless you make a massive export). I wish you could upload multiple receipts at once for an expense.

Amazing Product, excellent support

Pros

Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy.

Cons

I would not change anything about this product.

Nexonia Review

Pros

The integration of this software was overall an easy transition for our corporation. We are now able to have a degree of expense visibility that is unmatched. The approval process has reduced unnecessary transactions and helps improve accountability at our organization.

Cons

The functionality of the application can be improved. There are times when the synching between the app and desktop takes more time that expected.

Excellent Expense Tool

The whole process is so easy. The one time I did have a problem, the customer service department was very helpful and quick to respond.

Pros

The easy of being able to use smartphone to take photo of receipt and immediately send it into an expense report.

Cons

Would love to see a personal version for individual/home use.

Nexonia Review

There are pros and cons, but I have to say the experience in general is pretty seamless. I think there are some bugs that can be sussed out within a few upgrades.

Pros

I like how easy it is to log mileage. It makes a process that is usually tedious quite easy with the map feature.

Cons

I don't like how tedious it is to add receipts. I have been unable to email my receipts, and doing the expense report part is harder on the app. So I have to take a picture of my receipt on my phone, send it as an email attachment to myself, open the email on my computer, download the receipt, then upload it to Nexonia.

Best APP Ever

Easy to use, always functioning properly, no issues. Extremely quick to populate. . Many of our team members think it is the greatest

Pros

So quick

Cons

NONE

I use Nexonia for all business expenses.

I get paid fast!

Pros

It beats having to scan in receipts and write reports for expenses! Its super easy to upload receipts from my phone while I'm traveling. Its saves me time, which means I get my reimbursements faster. That's a win!

Cons

I wish the mobile app was as comprehensive as the web based platform. There are still things I can do/see on the web that cannot be done easily in the app. If I could only use the app, I would be happy.

Nexonia — Easy Reporting Tool For Staff

Good tool for keeping track of hours logged and other reporting needs.

Pros

Timer feature with dropdown function makes recording time and expenses very easy and simple to see on screen

Cons

Could be easier to rearrange on screen rather than deleting and re-adding different timing options

Nexonia Expense Report Software Feedback

I have found the software to be easy to use. I like the phone time and expense apps and use them when traveling. The main issue I have that is the time that it takes to post AMX transactions to Nexonia (sometimes takes too long at 5+ business days to post in order to process the expense report).

Pros

I like the ability to take a receipt photo and attach it to an expense transaction in one step. I like and use the receipt forwarding feature.

Cons

I have to reduce the font size on my web browser to see the full report. Otherwise, you have to scroll left and right to see the complete row.

Life made easier

I used to dread doing my expenses and this would often be left to the last minute. with Nexonia I can now do this on the go and no longer need to lose 1/2 day of work/customer time

Pros

easy of use and the ability to submit photo's of receipts

Cons

not having it my life sooner

Easiest expense software I've ever used

As an employee at an organization utilizing Nexonia, I am impressed by the simplicity and capabilities of the software. There is literally zero learning curve.

Pros

The expense software is easy to use via website and iPhone app, maintains a history of expenses (with receipt pictures), and does not require any formal training to make the best of its capabilities.

Cons

Nothing... literally nothing - it's by far the best expense software I've used.

Has been a godsend for us

We needed a more organized system to track expenses and Nexonia fit the bill perfectly .

Pros

Due to the orderly way records are kept Nexonia really shines during audits. Or when you just need to access a document from a log time ago . Adding the receipts in real-time is easy and you can virtually endless storage capacity .

Cons

The icons on mobile are too large and it makes navigating it complicated. Especially when it comes to uploading the actual receipts . It doesn't integrate with other programs that well and you'll be doing a lot of double entries .

3+ years of Nexonia usage

I have been using the app for over 3 years. It has allowed me to keep all of my expenses organized. I am not an organized person. It allows my company to alert me if I have a violation of policy without stopping the expense so an exception can be made if necessary.

Pros

I like being able to take a picture of the receipt. this is by far the best feature of this product. It allows me to take a picture as I have the expense witch helps me keep track of them.

Cons

the Computer version is a little cluncky by opening multiple windows. Also, adding people to the contacts list is a little tedious the first time they are added, but at least I only have to add them the first time and then the system remembers them.

High travel user

Nexonia is so easy to use. Since my company changed to use it, my expense timing has dropped by 50%.

Pros

Mobility. Sync speeds are admirable too.

Cons

When adding a receipt, the mobile app should prompt to create a new line item rather then go back to the gallery.

M.Aurrichio Review

Whether you're working off your phone or laptop this product is extremely flexible and reliable. I can update and submit reports easily from my Smart Phone or work off my laptop.

Pros

The functionality to update review and submit expenses right from my smart phone device is extremely convenient. I can create and submit my reports in real time

Fantastic Software that makes Expense Reports somewhat Painless

I've worked at several companies and have been doing expense reports since before intuitive expense software was available. Back in the days where we taped our receipts to a paper and mailed or faxed them in! Using this has made expense reports bearable and easy to do. I am able to stay on top of my weekly reports and get reimbursed quickly. Couldn't be easier!

Pros

Mobile application makes it easy to use on the road. I am able to set up a report before I go on my trip and can add day by day. Can upload receipts using phone camera, email or direct upload. Easy to submit and edit and resubmit.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app doesn't sync with the UI.