MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay Logo

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.94/10

Reviews by rating

They have a good, competitive product at a competitive price, and it is worth your time.
MT has been a great asset to our community. Overall, I would recommend this product to any company for their AP.
I am using MineralTree for a second company if that tells you anything. It seamlessly integrates, the customer support is fantastic, and built-in controls make my audits a breeze.
No company should be cutting physical checks, worry about signatures, paper documents, chasing people for approvals etc.
There are a lot of things that go wrong. These issues range from constant issues with synching with Quickbooks to our payee's receiving emails we have asked that they not receive.
If you have recently made changes in your Intacct account check to see when the most recent sync was. If Intacct has not yet synced to Mineral Tree the GL balance you are viewing may be wrong.

Dustin J.

Financial Consultant

Best valued software we have added to our organization in a long time! it's so effecient

Transcript

Dustin: Hi, my name's Dustin in the healthcare industry, and I give MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay a five...

AM

Adam M.

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use bill pay software

Overall, it's been a great experience. The workflow is very easy, which minimizes touches on a single invoice, allowing us to pay our vendors more easily.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Integrates well with Intacct. Fast, friendly, excellent customer support.

Cons

I have accidentally deleted invoices in the inbox before. It would be nice if there was a recovery feature should this situation occur.

WT

William T.

Accounting,

Review of MineralTree

Pros

I appreciate the simplicity of the webpage, and the logical flow.

Cons

Thanks for the review, William. We are working to reduce sync errors and improve reporting so stay tuned for future product releases.

DC

Deven C.

Used other for 1-2 years

worked well enough

Pros

The product worked for our business when we first started up. It did our business invoices well. No complaints there.

Cons

There are a lot more software programs that work better and easier as well as offer more for the money.

MJ

Maria J.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

It makes payable process very easy

Pros

Very user friendly, it syncs with our software perfectly. I can easily select and pay the invoices that are due

Cons

It's complicated to apply a credit memo with the invoices

KH

Ken H.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

AP made easy

MT has been a great asset to our community! Overall, I would recommend this product to any company for their AP.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Friendly customer service.

Cons

Program can be glitchy at times. A few tweaks could make the program even more user friendly. Default itemization of all invoices

Thanks for the review, Ken! Currently, you can turn on/off the itemization of invoices at a company level. We are releasing a new feature in the coming weeks that updates the invoice detail screen in its entirety, but in the meantime, you can view an invoice in full-screen via the computer icon button in the document viewer. We¿d love to speak with you directly to hear more feedback - our Director of Customer Success will be reaching out to you soon.

Ivan O.

51-200 employees

My experience using MineralTree has been great. I wish I knew about it earlier in my career.

Pros

-The two way communication between our accounting software and MineralTree -Real time updates -User friendly -no need to print checks on our end our log into the bank to set up ach batches -minimizes the risk of duplicate payments as it automatically marks things paid in the accounting software

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

so easy

Pros

this makes my life so easy when it comes time for me to review and approve invoices. I love it.

Cons

it has a basic layout, but nothing major here.

Thank you for sharing your experience with MineralTree. We're happy to hear our automated AP solution helped streamline your invoice review and approval process!

SG

Serafima G.

It's been a mostly "meh" experience

Pros

The ability to have multiple vendors send their invoices to one repository versus me having to send everything in. Also, that, for the most part, checks are being cut someplace else.

Cons

It is a very clunky software. It takes a while for pages to load or won't load at all so have to refresh the page. It's hard to navigate back to the page you were looking at RIGHT before, you always seem to have to go back to the home screen. Example- I want to review invoices for Company A. Instead of being able to click from one invoice to the next, I have to go to the search tab and re-find that company to go back to the company page, find the invoice I was looking for. Each time i'm looking at a company. Also,

HC

Helen C.

501-1,000 employees

Good AP software

Pretty easy to use, connected to Netsuite really quickly, which is a good feature when it comes to closing for the month.

Pros

Connected to Netsuite.

Cons

Needs more work on reporting.

Helen, thanks for your review! Our Director of Customer Success will keep you informed as more functionality is rolled out.

LS

Lauren S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great for a growing company

Pros

We used this product to automate the AP process in my previous company. It really simplified the approvals process. Great workflow functionality.

Cons

Not needed at all companies. This software is really for a company with high transaction volume and many approval levels.

AG

Amanda G.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Mineral Tree has saved many a headache!!

I love Mineral Tree! I no longer have to chase paper around the office or remember to pay a certain vendor in the future. All of this means I only have to "touch" an invoice once; which means I have time to focus on other tasks I'm assigned. My managers have transparency with regard to payables.

KM

Kyle M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

MineralTree Review

Our company switched over to MineralTree from a regular paper to Quickbooks system. The data capture and ease of use have been a tremendous asset to saving our company time. Quit wasting time on accounts payable and get back to working on your business.

Pros

I like the data capture elements as well as an organized way to manage accounts payable.

Cons

There are a few workflow issues; however, they are all minor and have no effect on actual operating

Kyle, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you are saving time with Invoice Capture - it's a great feature and 99.5% accurate!

DN

Don N.

Love it, especially with some additional features

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support. The most beneficial part is not having to cut the checks

Cons

Lack of mobile support/responsiveness - Add this and you'll be a very competitive product. Better User invoice approval process - Currently users have to submit an invoice, then approve. They should be able to submit and approve in the same step.

Thanks for your review, Don! We're working to expand our mobile support, and will keep you posted on our progress. We're also continually enhancing our invoice approval configurations, and the setting that you've suggested is high on the list.

MH

Maria H.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Maria Hernandez

I find MineralTree to be easy. Very complex, very easy to get around, helpful tips. Customer service is always on point when being called. The features are very helpful as well.

Pros

Cons

i like that its easy, good features

LC

Lewis C.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Good, with a few issues

Better more detailed control over invoice routing. Easier to determine approval has occurred when selecting invoices for payment.

Pros

Fast Startup, easy to use interface. Replaces the need to scan A/P invoices and checks for archiving. Gives more research ability to users.

Cons

System is slow. lack of some basic tools to easily navigate. Have to use 2 logins for different roles, lack of intercompany functionality. Very hard to mass update vendor routing / approval rules. Needs to ability to designate full detail for certain vendors, summary for others.

JB

Josh B.

51-200 employees

Good solution for cutting checks

I have used MT to pay checks from QuickBooks Online for the past 6 months and it has been an easy process, and saves a ton of time compared to even doing a few manually.

Cons

Thanks, Josh! We appreciate you taking a few moments to review MineralTree.

JO

Joe O.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best Financial Program!

Pros

This program makes it easy to draw up invoices!

Cons

No issues thus far, but will update when and if i do

Great Way to Eliminate Manual Bill Entry into your Accounting Software

Pros

The system captures almost all of pertinent invoice details and creates a journal entry for you. Additionally, it allows for level of QA and approval that was a much need control.

Cons

The system does not currently allow for Credit Memos to be synced with QuickBooks. Also the reporting has improved but could use some more refinement.

Thank for for taking the time to submit a review for MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay. We are thrilled you no longer have to manually enter your bills into QuickBooks!

HB

Hugo B.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Needs a little work

Some features like split approval should be considered. Rerouting and partial approval can be helpful. Rest is very slick.

Cons

Hugo - Thanks for your review!

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Seamless process for invoice processing

Pros

Mineral tree's alert system makes sure that all parties who need to submit expense reports or freelancer invoices are able to do so quickly, and can update those involved on the status of their claims/payments without bothering our finance team constantly to check status.

Cons

The user interface isn't great, but that is more about personal preference than any functionality issues.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Another way to pay the bill

Pros

It's easy to pay your bills or charge somebody than the original way of doing in with paper.

Cons

It can be tricky to figure out when first using it.

KS

Kelly S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Mineral Tree Review

I like the connection to NetSuite and being able to view the invoice in NetSuite. I would like to see a reporting option in Mineral Tree which we could use to run reports for accrued expenses at month end.

Pros

NetSuite connection

Cons

No reports

Thanks so much for reviewing MineralTree, Kelly! Our Director of Customer Success will keep you informed as more functionality is rolled out.

AM

Ayushi M.

Easy to use accounting software

Invoice-to-pay has automated my accounts payable. It is easier to keep a check on due dates and the payment is done automatically. I recommend this software.

MC

Mo Ching L.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Extremely easy to use

I would definitely recommend this to my friends. It gave me a lot of time to do my other things.

Pros

It's user friendly. You can store a lot of documents. It eliminates a lot of paper work for me.

Cons

The installation is not as easy as I thought.

AL

Alan L.

The most difficult system

Always difficult and a challenge to use. There is little or no customer support. They force frequent changes of my password

Cons

Alan, thanks for your review. I apologize for the customer support issues you are facing. Our Director of Customer Success will be in touch and will be your main point of contact. As for your password changes, we enforce a password change every 90-days to maintain the highest level of security for our customers.