MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay Reviews

4.32/5 (62 reviews)

Darcy Buckalew

I have used many features of the mineraltree system and found each one user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Ease of tracking, reconciling and vendor paymentsThe mineraltree system seems to be ahead of most. The sync capabilities with various accounting software has made invoice paying less cumbersome. The ability to scan invoices and able to search and retrieve for verification has been eased. Our approval process is a two part and being able to simply scan, submit, verify and pay has cut down on wasted time as well as wasted money. We currently use QuickBooks and have found the sync process is easy and fast. We are able to get vendors paid and payments posted quickly. The ACH payment process in the beginning took some getting use to but now that I am use to the process, it is my preference however not all vendors we deal with utilize ACH yet. Overall, we have been very happy with all mineraltree has to offer and all their improvements over the years.

Kristi DeLozier

Slashing Time

Reviewed 2016-06-21

We started using MineralTree hard and fast. We utilized the multiple review & approval process, the document capture and nearly every payment method possible. We saved time being able to pull documents for audit with the great search feature. This used to be time consuming searching in filing cabinets. The payment process saves time where we used to print manual checks, stuff the envelopes and then attach the bill stub to be filed. Now it is at the push of the button. So many of my vendors have commented how they appreciate the email remittance that is sent out with each payment. Then things amped-up when Invoice Automation rolled out. This cut processing time in half. The ability to capture and retain documents for review and recovery has been a wonderful resource. Being able to streamline the review, approval, and payment process with such ease has made the accounts payable process mobile which works great with our company. Most of all the continued improvement of the software impresses me. MineralTree continues to strive to fill gaps and provided services that directly benefit the A/P process .

Brooke Riggsbee

Great Tool To Streamline AP Invoice Entry and Payments

Reviewed 2016-06-22

MineralTree has been great to work with-especially in terms of feedback. When we originally started using the software, some features were missing that we really wanted to see added, so we shared our feedback with the CS Team and our requests were answered in the next two releases. That is immensely valuable as we know that if our needs ever changed and we required the software to function in a different capacity, we could work with the MineralTree team to devise a solution to fit our needs. There have been very few issues thus far, the only one worth mentioning being a glitch that caused a delay in invoice processing for a day or two; upon reporting the issue the team immediately responded and kept us informed of the status of the fix so we were never left wondering. The amount of time spent capturing vendor invoices has been greatly reduced, and errors minimized since entry is automated. Now, instead of spending time on data entry we can automate that portion and better utilize our staff for approval and review, and other more meaningful tasks that can add value to the business versus simply keying in invoices. While we don't utilize the system for Payments currently, I've personally used the software for another business and leveraged Payments. The Payments made check issue incredibly easy, especially when the check-signer was busy or out-of-town. Overall, highly recommend and very pleased. Easy to use, streamlined AP processes well, highly responsive customer service team, very collaborative and user-focused. Not a sign-up and never hear from them again kind of company - very engaged and a rarity in today's marketplace.

Patrick Hofford

Very effective and highly functional platform

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I think the MineralTree product configuration is very logical, with sound separation of the different fiscal management responsibilities, vendor and invoice processing controls, and payment disciplines. In that much of our staff works remotely, MineralTree offers our multiple users an easy to navigate platform that readily allows them to focus on their part in the process for entering, approving, and paying vendor invoicing activity. The process workflow is very straightforward, offering a range of (invoice) in-process management tools and reporting options to keep each of the individual users well informed throughout the transaction cycle. While I have only interacted with their customer support staff on a few occasions, they were very prompt and thorough in responding back to my requests. Transactional history is readily accessible through a variety of different reporting and visualization options, offering a full range of accounting and financial management alternatives for tracking our Company's activity. I would recommend the MineralTree platform to other organizations looking to simplify the cash disbursements cycle in their Company, particularly those working in decentralized approval environments. Configuration is very logical, with sound separation of the different fiscal management responsibilities, vendor and invoice processing controls, and payment disciplines. Great for remote or decentralized staffing environment Process workflow is very straightforward Thoughtfully designed in-process management tools and reporting options Customer support staff have been very prompt and thorough

Jennifer (Miki) Twitty

MineralTree has assisted me by allowing me to use email less & by tracking the history of invoices.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Better time management and a faster way to get items approved so I may pay them quickly.I like that I may use it with Intacct fairly efficiently. My emails have gone down exponentially since we added MineralTree last year. With so many people offsite, plus with certain in-house authorizers known to lose paperwork, digital was the way to go. However, by using email to send invoices and get the approvals back, I felt like all I did was babysit my A/P email all day, not to mention that I had to stalk some people who simply refused to address the emails. Now I can have most invoices sent by email to my invoice reader account, which drops into MineralTree. I can access it ASAP, or let it read it. If the vendor has one approver, that's set up too, hence cutting down a lot of time attempting to get a simple code and approve done. Truly a time saver.

Peter Cafaro

MineralTree is the go to for AP Automation

Reviewed 2016-06-21

I have been using MineralTree for 2+ years and can't give them enough praise. They have been a lifesaver when it comes to Accounts Payable and have contributed to countless hours saved in automating the AP process. No company should be cutting physical checks, worry about signatures, paper documents, chasing people for approvals etc. MineralTree can handle everything from invoice capture to payment and automating everything in between. The best part of the software is its ease of use. Setup was a breeze, and syncing is always on point. Invoice Capture is also a nice feature of the software helping assist with recurring bills that are easy to enter so we can focus on more complicated bill entry. Customer Service is incredible on the off chance there is a problem.

Dustin Johnson

Best valued software we have added to our organization in a long time! it's so effecient

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Comdata cash back Increased efficiency Increased transparency cloud based operating systemCustomer service is always a phone call away and willing to solve any problem that we run into. Also the software has created much needed transparency for our organization and allowed for our app process to be mobilized and no longer require executives in the office to execute. Not only does the software pay for itself we also have saved hundreds on postage!

Anonymous

Seamless AP automation

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Reduced AP processing time about 80%. Very much like that it integrates directly with our accounting system (we use Sage Intacct). We also wanted a solution with very accurate scanning / input of invoices and that directly supported multiple payment methods. We have been very happy with Mineraltree and believe it has reduced our AP proocessing time by about 80%.

Michael Freeman

Initial Experience with MineralTree AP

Reviewed 2017-03-13

I have found the MineralTree application to be very functional in providing us an automated process to capture, approve and pay our vendor invoices. It is easy to learn, setup and begin using. As with any application, there are a few user interface and feature changes we'd like to see... but it is light years ahead of our prior process. I think MineralTree will be a very efficient and cost effective solution for us.The combination of easy capture with the approval process. Paying the invoices in addition is just a great plus. Getting all three in one solution is going to be a big help.

Judy Knight

Mineral Tree - a refreshing work-in-progress

Reviewed 2016-08-31

We started using Mineral Tree on a monthly trial basis in June. Overall they have been everything that they have promised. In addition, their customer service has been really excellent, which is a BIG selling point for us! We are still in the "infant" stages of working through kinks, but Mineral Tree has definitely reduced our processing time and expense for AP. They are indeed, what they claim to be, and are continuing to work on upgrading their product to improve both what they have now, and to add additional features that will be very useful to us in the future. I really like the way they work with you to set up the approval system for MT like we need it. They have been very nice to work with. Their customer service first and foremost, followed by the ease of use with the product.

Darla Worsham

Mineral Tree helps streamline AP Processing for SMB

Reviewed 2016-10-14

I've used Mineral Tree with two different software integrations for about 2 years now. I'm impressed with the stability and speed at which improvements and new functionality is introduced. The application provides separate approval workflows for the invoice as well as the payments. This is very valuable in the organizations that I work with as invoices are approved by the various department heads, but the payments are approved by the CFO. No other bill pay solution I've found provides this separation. Solid internal control and separation of duties. Also speed at which new features and functionality are delivered.

Teressa Elliott

Very simple, streamlined process for paying invoices!

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Saves a ton of time on AP entry and removes the need for all physical document storage.We love the integration with Quickbooks Online! It adds the bill automatically, then matches it to the payment that comes through the bank. So much time is saved on manual entry.

Jeff Leader

We have been using for a couple years and are very pleased. Big time saver for payables

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Low setup cost, great customer service which we have barely had to use, excellent training and updatees

Stuart White

MineralTree has been a fantastic application for our company's AP processes.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

MineralTree eliminated our paper check system. The user interface is intuitive. The dual authentication process ensures system security. Invoice validation by responsible parties is quick and easy. Invoice approval by department heads, executives and board members can be done remotely. Invoice payments have short turnaround time when needed. MineralTree has made changes based on customer feedback. Integration with our accounting software has been streamlined without dual entry for AP.

voncellina stanley

invoice to pay

Reviewed 2016-08-26

Invoice to pay works pretty good with our NetSuite program. It is user friendly and easy to access, the only issue I would say is the timing in sync'ing with our ERP. We have been using the system for around a year now. Being able to access the system away from work is good. My approvers are able to approve while out of the office so this works well. I am interested in the enhanced invoice approval workflow. I can access it from home

Ken Halsey

Mineral Tree has made our company's AP process much more efficient.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

The automated capturing of the invoices, the time saved, and most importantly the customer service/MT team.

Josh Beelen

Robust product- does EVERYTHING you expect!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-09

This is an amazing product- massively reduces manpower needed at every step of invoicing. Their OCR is fallible to error (as is all OCR) but they built a low-effort review step into the process that's usually handled by an admin who previously spent 10x more effort on invoicing, anyway. The 'best' feature of this product is a 3 way tie between: -automated workflows that automatically direct invoices to likely parties -multi stage approvals, based on your company's spending policies -payment method that lets your COO or CFO release as much/little money as they want, vendor by vendor This product integrates with QuickBooks better than others I've seen.

Zachariah Merschdorf

MT Enhances Control of AP

Reviewed 2016-07-15

MineralTree is a great software for automating your AP workflow. It allows for multiple levels of control throughout the invoice to pay process. I can easily code and confirm invoices for company owners to review for payment. Additionally, invoice approvals can be required for invoices that meet certain criteria (e.g., amounts, vendors). Mineral Tree automatically syncs to my clients' Intacct accounts and the customer service is exceptional.

Sylvia Jurcic

Helped speed up our AP Process

Reviewed 2018-07-02

It has removed a lot of the manual work and allowed for a quicker more accurate process. It is also a great value for the money!

Anonymous

MineralTree is extremely intuitive, and an effective AP tool

Reviewed 2018-04-11

The product is great for a small business who uses quickbooks. You can assign approvers, and manage AP efficiently.

Stephen Hultin

Easy to Use, quick implementation process, and great value for the service!

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Mineraltree is an easy to use interface with high powered tech behind it. It saves us multiple headcounts at a fraction of the cost while providing us accurate data quickly.

Brianm Cross

What a relief!

Reviewed 2018-07-09

This software is easy to set up and easy to use. PDF'ing and creating bills in Netsuite is super convenient and the approval trails work as intended.

Sean Dockery

Worth every penny

Reviewed 2016-06-15

I am using MineralTree for a second company if that tells you anything. It seamlessly integrates, the customer support is fantastic, and built-in controls make my audits a breeze. The amount of time it saved from cutting manual checks.

Shernite Arnold

Invoicing Made Easy!!!

Reviewed 2016-10-07

Mineral Tree has simplified the A/P processing. Easy invoice uploads, approvals, and biller portal payments all through one platform. I would recommend this product for all organizations big and small. The multi-tiered admin approval. This feature makes it easy for other accounting admin to approve invoices under a certain dollar amount or for invoices involving a little more verification, you can payment approvals to require more than one approval.

Shannon Lewis

Time Saving!

Reviewed 2016-08-26

Mineraltree has saved our company an abundance of time! Eliminating data entry and the auto approval process has been a huge benefit!Approval routing and auto data entry