AuditBoard Reviews

DP

David P.

The ease of use and functionality are great. Customer service is awesome.

It's organized and has all the fields you need when it comes to audit documentation. The customer service is helpful and some great features are coming out.

pz

phoebe z.

Cons

The only complaint is why did it take this long for someone to built this.

SL

Sonny L.

CS

Courtney S.

I've noticed new users struggle sometimes because the check box to submit their comment in workstream is not clearly visible. Distinguishing between submitted and certified.

NN

Norbert N.

4.7

Pros

Workstream module allows you to easily obtain documentation from multiple control owners seamlessly

Cons

Occasional glitches with website, such as website redirecting you to home page when beginning a search

Integrated audit, risk, and compliance system

We implemented Auditboard to move on from excel worksheets and trackers living in a Sharepoint with frequent emails sent internally and to control owners. For our internal audit team, it's entirely changed the way we organize our work, and for the control owners, they have loved the tool because they get their own customized dashboard which tells them exactly what controls they are responsible for, whether there are any issues, and also is the only method that they are sent audit requests.

Pros

Version control is no longer an issue. We can share documents across our internal audit, compliance, management, and up to the board with full and complete information. Auditboard has customizable dashboard that we use for reporting that once set up, are easy to refresh at a moments notice for up to date information. The Auditboard support team also listens to their feedback from customers and is constantly working towards adding new features to meet customized needs of each team member and industry.

Cons

There is a lot of customization that you can do with this tool which is why it makes it so valuable, but you have to prepare yourself to spend some time learning the ins and outs of the tool. Fortunately, Auditboard offers many web-lessons to educate you on the tool, and the customer service is excellent when you need some additional help.

SOX Hub Experience

We have been using SOXHUB for a few months and have very happy with the ease of use they system provides. There are some basic functionality features (e.g. additional reporting capabilities, issue tracking, etc) I wish the system had immediately available, but I have been told some of these features are in the works. Overall, we are happy with the purchase thus far.

Pros

Cons

Reporting capabilities & Issue Tracking

Excellent tool for SOX maintenance and testing

Pros

We have been using AB for the last couple years. We are very happy with implementation time and how easy it is to move around the tool. Customer service is amazing and I never hesitate to get help.

Cons

None at the moment. We are hoping that more flow chart functionality get implemented.

All-in-One Audit System

We are happy with the vendor and the system.

Pros

The system is easy to learn and fast to use. We gained time efficiencies compared to our old system (spell check, file upload, synch editing, single input for control description changes updates narratives as well, etc.). The customer service team is quick and helpful. Our business process owners love the SOX controls certification process and we are now working to built out the documentation requests using Workstream, which I think will be an improvement over email. We find the Excel export of system data extremely helpful for many things, and all workpapers and support can also easily and quickly be extracted for distribution to external auditors or examiners.

Cons

When we first adopted Risk Oversight , we lost some functionality we had with our former risk assessments. The AuditBoard engineering team has since worked with us to improve this though. At this time, my only continued wish is that we could link audit workpapers to the risks and controls to show where they are tested more easily. Also, I demoed the Resource and Scheduling module before it was fully built (unsure if the product is now ready for launch) but it was not capable of doing complex audit scheduling for controls testing and non-audit work such as education or administration at the time I viewed it. I hope to look at the improved solution again in the future and re-consider.

Great audit tool

Are workload has become easier to handle with AB. Overall, reporting and extraction of workpapers is more efficient.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality are great. Customer service is awesome.

Cons

It is quite expensive compared to other vendors we originally looked at. Yet, the investment is well worth the price.

Great SOX Management System

Overall I am very satistied with AuditBoard and I'm happy we selected it for management of our SOX program.

Pros

AuditBoard's SOXHUB is a great GRC solution for managing a SOX program. It's super easy to manage in all ways, including adding documentation, managing PBC requests, user access, etc. I like that everything is contained within the system, so all documentation is in one place. Being able to manage PBC request within AuditBoard and then link them to the control testing significantly reduces email traffic and makes review and testing more efficient.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to run reporting for exactly what we want, but I think with more experience we will get better at generating reports.

The Best Audit Software Around!

Cut down hours on project management. Great customer service.

Pros

This software has streamlined our audit process from start to finish and has saved us tons of hours of project management.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Auditboard Is a Great Audit Platform!

Pros

Workstream and PBC lists, issue tracking, dashboards.

Cons

Resource planning needs improvement, it should be better integrated between modules.

Great looking and simple tool

its been good and would recommend.

Pros

all the basic functionality is there. it is easy to use. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons

not customizable. not necessarily built for large and complex data.

Great way to manage the Internal Audit process

I'm an internal auditor and have been using SOXHub for 4 months now. You don't need to be a tech master to navigate through the software, since everything is web-based and support is just a phone call away. The initial process of setting up controls and linking things around can be a bit tricky, but after awhile, everything will come together and make sense. The Dashboard provides a quick and easy...

Very Good Solution with Great Support Team

The AuditBoard team is great to work with and very proactive in assisting customers. They are continuously making enhancements to their products which helps us, as customers, achieve even greater efficiencies with the solution.

Pros

The user interface is intuitive, making it very easy for the end users to complete requirements. The different modules offered can support a company very well. Deployment globally was seamless and the system itself is very responsive (no time lag).

Cons

Design and permission adjustments, while possible, are a bit challenging - expectation is to use the software "out of the box" which might not appeal if a more nuanced or complex approach is needed. The team is supportive in achieving requirements but it's a bit of a lift.

Soxhub User Review

So far, my experience with Soxhub has been great. The ability to customize filters and hyperlink to other parts of Soxhub has helped make it customizable and easy to use. Any bugs that I have noticed were quickly addressed when reported. The customer support is fast and responsive. I've found that new users that I have trained find the program to be fairly intuitive and usually don't run into any issues....

Pros

It is easy intuitive and easy to use. I don't need a user manual to figure out how to do something. I can usually find what I need by spending some time figuring it out in the program.

Cons

Some parts don't feel as advanced as others. I think the comments portion needs more work. It doesn't feel as streamlined as other parts of the dashboard such as My Tasks which is cleaner.

Great tool!

Pros

The AuditBoard tool is great audit tool, the toll is especially useful at managing internal controls and managing SOX compliance. The toll has many helpful features, a great feature is the Workstream module which helps keep constant communication between Internal Audit and the business. The testing and narrative modules help to manage our annual SOX project and report on the status and operating efficiency of the control

Cons

I've been able to reach out to the AuditBoard team regarding any features that I disliked and the team has been proactive in resolving those items.

My SOXHUB Experience

SOXHUB has saved a lot of time for the tester and reviewer with the Workstream function. We don't need to send extra emails to remind control owners to submit their PBCs, the system will remind them whenever the due date is set. Also, by sharing the PBC functions, it saves a lot of time for external auditors to send other similar kinds of requests to control owners. Also, it saved a lot of time for us when communicating with control owners about issues. Controls owners can log into SOXHUB and find any issues we've found, and update their remediation plans. Everything is transparent on the platform. External auditors can see our communication between internal audit and control owners, they don't need to get extra confirmation for how the communication is going.

Pros

SOX focused; Smart design; User friendly; Great supporting team.

Cons

Not found yet.

User-friendly and great customer services

Pros

I love the software as it's super user-friendly and easy to navigate. They have great customer solution team and always available to help if any issues/questions.

Cons

The price is a bit expensive even though the services are great.

Great experience

Pros

It was very quick and easy to get the software up and running. My team was productive with the tool from day one. It has streamlined our SOX process.

Cons

Setting up new controls or moving controls from one location or process/subprocess is a little cumbersome.

AuditBoard - OpsAudit and WorkStream Review

The initial set up took longer than I anticipated, but it was worth it. We have gained many efficiencies by using AuditBoard. The information is thorough and reliable.

Pros

My favorite thing about AuditBoard is the ability to report on and send our reminders about audit findings. Creating reports is quick and easy. Creating tasks to generate reminder notifications is also easy and can be customized for your organization.

Cons

I haven't used all of the functionality yet and I do have concerns sometimes that a change I'm making in OpsAudit will send out a notification to the auditee when there is nothing they need to do.

SOXHUB

Pros

The product is easy to use You can create different task to cover control certification, control activities and PBCs request You can use SOXHUB as a single source of your SOX documentations (from PBC, to testing to issue monitoring)

Cons

None, I'm happy with the overall features of the software.

An excellent SOX management tool overall!

Decision to use any type of application in the Internal Audit is absolutely critical because it can either positively or negatively impact the quality and efficiency of your work. A careless move can easily lead you down the wrong path and overrun your budget. It is never a difficult decision for me when it comes to SOXHUB. I've already experienced its cost saving benefit and unique capability into the first year. Like any proper use of software, quality organization and diligent work has to precede it. What's great about SOXHUB is that it has the framework and features to help you maintain that hard work you put in afterwards, and roll it over effortlessly. Work is not wasted with SOXHUB, it's simplified, and the benefits multiply over time.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Platform for narrative; not as easy as word document.

We have realized testing efficiencies while increasing visibility and accountability to the business

Pros

The user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. The integrated test sheets make it easy to collaborate and work efficiently in a single space. The Workstream module has revolutionized the way we administer and monitor control certifications. Customer service is extremely attentive and listens to the customer when it comes to software enhancements.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike, but I wish Visio flowcharts were more easily integrated into the tool.

SOXhub has revolutionized the way we manage our controls, narratives, testing, and environment.

Huge gains in efficiency and collaboration within our organization.

Pros

The way that the controls, narratives, and testing are linked result in huge gains in efficiency. The ability to add unlimited users is very important to us (no license limit like other GRC tools).

Cons

There are still some limitations or inefficient ways to do things, based on how we want to use the Workstream tool. We use this extensively and probably use it in ways that the developers did not intend (more than just SOX testing). However, Customer Support has been open to hearing our feedback and working on putting some of these suggestions into the future road map.

Great Audit Tool

It has been a great tool so far and has good customer support

Pros

Great tool to manage SOX programs and audit programs. It is very user friendly and scalable and everything you need is in the tool.

Cons

It will be helpful to have reporting that can be customized more.

Just what we needed

Our company was challenged with the task of managing SOX controls for twelve global locations. The tools available to us at the time were MS Excel and Outlook. Managing version control, compliance and audit requests was very inefficient. We set out to find a simple but flexible solution to help us achieve out objective of ensuring updated controls, compliance with the controls and evidence that the controls are in place. Soxhub provided exactly what we needed and continues to work with us to improve the tool and our processes. We are currently certifying almost 250 controls on a quarterly basis. We could not have achieved this without a solution such as the one Soxhub provides.

Pros

It's simple without lots of feature that we would never use. We also like the support team - they are very flexible and open to our suggestions. The integrated email communication within Soxhub is very useful.

Cons

The tables and data fields available in some of the screens needs to be more inclusive. Some of the fields are not included as an option for viewing in certain views.

AuditBoard makes my internal audit job a lot easier!

Pros

AuditBoard provides integrated solution for all you SOX audit needs. It's so easy to manage and use.

Cons

I am still waiting for the better editing functions to be deployed for editing the narratives and test sheets.