Beyond Pricing Reviews

4.64/5 (22 reviews)

Michael Pedenko

Uncovered hidden revenue!

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Pros
I really enjoy the ease of use of the property calendars...I can literally go in and adjust rates on 100+ properties in a matter of minutes, something I wasn’t able to do through my PMS interface. Before using beyond we relied on our personal knowledge of the pricing in our market/season/best months. The first year we turned on beyond we uncovered that the our season (here in scottsdale) still produced great rates for the month of April. In the past we would really tone down the rates after March (peak season) but once we turned on and trusted beyond our April came in DOUBLE what it had the previous year...this led to an extra 150k in profit for a company our size. Just from that, beyond paid for itself for years to come!

Cons
The only think I want to see in the future is nothing, I think the software has been perfected.

Jeremy Clayton

Raising the bar

Reviewed 2019-05-23

From top to bottom Beyond Pricing is a first class organization in my experience. Their team is readily available and everyone is hands on and willing to jump on the phone and help you figure out a resolution whenever an issue comes up. Highly recommend to anyone who is not a direct competitor of ours.

Pros
Dynamic pricing is something we've done in house for quite a while but no one could keep up with the accuracy and flexibility of Beyond Pricing. They've helped us to raise the bar on what should be expected from a vacation rental manager in our area.

Cons
There is a lot that goes into it, it's not a simple flip the switch and everything is done. There is a lot to learn especially when it comes to explaining it to property owners but their support team is readily available and does a great job of helping you throughout initiation as well as on a day to day basis. It's not a set and forget it system either, I do log in and at least glance at rates daily but that might just be who I am and my desire to have control and understanding of everything though.

Dana Rudy

This is a great software for our vacation rental business. It helps us stay competitive!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

The main benefit is that I no longer have to constantly change rates for different seasons for over 50 rental properties. Beyond Pricing has done all the legwork and adjusts our pricing on a daily basis based on current supply and demand. This is something we could never do on our own, at least not in such depth.

Pros
This software is very easy to use. It also works extremely well with our vacation rental management software and advertising sites. The support is outstanding and the training is great as well. The options make sense and give us a lot of ways to stay booked in a very competitive environment.

Cons
This is not a huge deal, but each of our properties are listed in duplicate due to advertising on multiple sites, such as vrbo, airbnb, etc. We don't have to make multiple changes though. We can make one change to a property rate and that change will travel to the other listings as well. It can be a tad bit confusing at first, but again, not a huge deal.

Response from Beyond Pricing

So glad you love the product, Dana!

Andrew M. (Dru) Brown

Beyond Pricing helps your vacation rental company make more money

Reviewed 2019-03-15

This tool is helping me produce more revenue and be more agile in my marketplace.

Pros
The functionality of the software allows you to use your local expertise to optimize your revenue. The best tool I have found to help me in executing yield management strategies for my properties and homeowners. The team at Beyond Pricing has been very responsive to my needs as well.

Cons
If I have to put something, I would say the cost. I have built in factors to absorb the cost structure but it also is directly correlated to increasing my revenue so it is worth it.

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thank you for the kind words and support!

Jonathan Burba

Amazing STR Pricing Algorithm!

Reviewed 2018-09-01

Overall BP is on point! They have helped our rates and occupancy significantly. We have been a loyal client for over 2 years becuase they are making us so much revenue!!

Pros
The platform is user-friendly and easy to manage. The data and stats are very useful in helping us with our revenue management. Customer service and support is excelent.

Cons
I have not experienced any cons and they have always responded to feedback.

Larry & Shelly Lane

Can't live without it!

Reviewed 2019-03-24

Our rep at Beyond Pricing is the ABSOLUTE best! We love the guy and truly appreciate his authenticity and the way he brings us along on the reason for pricing decisions. Very real, honest and trustworthy.

Pros
The fact that they have 'managed services'. Dynamic pricing is an art. These guys are gurus. We requested managed services when it was new and dramatically increased our revenues. It took the emotion out of the tactical pricing strategy.

Cons
Pricing is an art. It's not easy. If they didn't have managed services, I'm not sure we would have stayed. We LOVE our account rep and highly recommend the managed services

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks for the kind words and support!

Clint C

Immediate Impact

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Pros
Beyond pricing takes a complex issue for vacation rental managers and makes is simple AND better. We no longer have to mess with rent bands and watch for event, holiday, or even weather based changes. Once implemented we saw an increase in our short term/last minute bookings and an increase in revenue on our peak season bookings. Overall more bookings. And it has attracted new clients. Win Win WIN!

Cons
No complaints. It is a great solution to many problems.

federico gardini

The best dynamic pricing software for short time rentals

Reviewed 2019-05-18

We use it every day for more than 1 year. It made our income increase a lot (at least 15%) even if we are pretty expert in this industry and we know quite well our markets

Pros
The demand forecast, the easy to use and the very effective results report

Cons
it would be nice to have a customizable discount for each day of the week

Stephan Osmont

Best in class pricing automation software

Reviewed 2016-06-30

I've been using Beyond Pricing for my own rental properties and been impressed by its effectiveness in driving up our rental revenue. Managing prices has become a key components of running a succesful vacation rental business and putting this task on autopilot is also a huge relief, given the complexity and the overburdening nature of the task. Beyond Pricing is the perfect partner for Orbirental, being totally in line with our vision of using outstanding technology to drive more automation in the industry, while providing an open and adaptable API that seamlessly integrates into our platform.

Danna Kittell

Excellent pricing software

Reviewed 2019-05-09

The customer support has been very impressive. Completely satisfied with their response to my questions and concerns. Good onboarding experience.

Pros
Has helped us fill mid-week gaps better and capitalize on high demand holidays and weekends. We even have a few homes with revenue increases over 50% YOY due to better pricing decisions. Provides helpful market data to make better pricing decisions. Excellent support - lightening fast response whenever I have a question. Helpful when onboarding a new home to get the pricing set up quickly.

Cons
There is a steep learning curve at the beginning and this is not a set it and forget about it software. It does require some hands on manipulation of the strategy based on understanding of the local market.

Jiri Krejci

Timesaving

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Since we don’t have time enough to manage our daily prices on Airbnb, we were looking for some 3.party solution for this job. We found BtP & we quite satisfied with this product.

Pros
• they help us to set right base price • customization for different period of the year & discount customization for last month

Cons
• Booking.com connection • More detailed customization

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jared Duncan

Took our bookings through the roof!

Reviewed 2019-10-14

Pros
The daily rates of the bookings have helped our investors to be able to maximize their profitability while limiting the vacancy time frames. They allow you to give last minute booking discounts and other incentives to be able to maximize on the profitability across the board! This has all been done while saving me time and allowing me to be able to continue to grow our business. There are no more long hours evaluating the rate bands and ensuring that they are correct for every unit.

Cons
We brought on a unit outside of the market area and at first they did not have any data to work with but then they were able to put it all together!

Pawe Ptasznik

Just SUPERB

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Pros
It is essential tool for any PRO HOST, giving accurate forecast about pricing and hosting details, just to name a few.

Cons
It only cover major cities around the world, so don't expect you can use it for your summer beach cabin.

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks! We're so glad you've enjoyed the product and we'll be rolling out even more small cities soon!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Total lifesaver

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
Has helped me 10x my growth in my vacation rental property company. Support team is A+. Can't ask for more

Cons
I hate to be nit picky but when I started, the software was clunky. Their support team is great but still I shouldn't have to contact support

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks! So glad you're loving it!

Fadi Francis

Best price optimization Software. period

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Love using Beyond Pricing. Sergey on the Sales is amazing!

Pros
Bookings are through the roof. Thanks to the price optimization from Beyond Pricing, my business is thriving better than ever

Cons
Pricing update can be more dynamic than 24 hours.

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks for the kind words!

Anonymous

Great tool for automating listing rates!

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Pros
Ive used a few dynamic pricing tools, and I like Beyond Pricing. The interface is simple and straightforward. The listing score helps keep track of performance at a quick glance. It provides some very insightful data as well as some links to listing comps. I like that you can set a custom price with just one click. Overall, an indispensable tool to help price your vacation property and maximize revenue.

Cons
Even at just a 1% commission, the charges add up fast. I don't think its fair to charge a commission on rates that are custom set.

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks for the great review!

Sergio Scanu

Great resource for vacation rental professionals

Reviewed 2019-05-18

It's been a great hand in daily work as a revenue manager, and it provided great help when we did a channel manager switch, pricing would have been rather complicated in that transition. Our account manager has been of great help during setup, first trial and during tune-up of our properties profiles.

Pros
The overall system ease of use, its features customization, and effectiveness

Cons
Not much to modify once is connected to a proper channel manager

Bethany Siu

Flexible Software Backed by Data

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-07-14

It cuts down on guesswork when setting prices because of the large amount of market research that Beyond Pricing offers. It also saves our staff a lot of time adjusting prices.

Pros
Beyond pricing is very flexible. It offers the ability to have your rates completely automated, but also options for minimums, maximums, and discounts, as well as the ability to override any rates you don't like.

Cons
I don't think there really IS a con to Beyond Pricing besides that it is yet another piece of software to keep track of. It would be cool if property management systems could offer Beyond Pricing as an app or feature, rather than it being a separate site and system. That, however, is not a failing of Beyond Pricing.

Response from Beyond Pricing

Thanks for the feedback, Bethany! Glad you like it!

Emily Bruce Watt

Excellent product and Service

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Excellent

Pros
Excellent product that increases occupancy Great team behind the software, went above and beyond- first class service

Cons
It is on expensive side but then you get what you pay for!

Soraya Piergrossi

Excellent Tool!

Reviewed 2015-11-11

We use Beyond Pricing to generate competitive rates for our vacation rentals. They are aware of so many events and holidays to drive up the income, it's excellent that Beyond Pricing does the scouting for us and their pricing tool automatically adjusts the pricing for us on our listings. Thanks to Beyond Pricing, we were able to increase our revenue based on their suggested rates. Also, anytime we have had any questions, Beyond Pricing has been quick and nice to help instantly. I would highly recommend using their pricing tool!

Joshua Hill

Couldn't rely on their pricing algorithm.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
They automated our pricing strategy. Set-up and implementation was a breeze. Design of the website is pleasing to the eye.

Cons
Their pricing algorithm (which is essentially the entirety of their service) proved to be poor for our properties. They priced us either obscenely high or way too low. Our daily rate was erratic and would have lost us a whole lot of money if we had continued using the service.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Anonymous

Basic product for basic users

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Pros
Useful if you don't know much about a short term rental business.

Cons
Product not useful for professional hosts.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10