SabeeApp

Property management software for accommodation businesses

SabeeApp Reviews

Pros

A great system, works very well, easy to use, good features, flexible & with excellent support.

SC

Steven C.

Easy to use, web based, nice housekeeper app, awesome connection with airbnb, booking and expedia, booking engine is pretty good, paypal payments on the booking engine.

RM

Ricardo M.

Easy to use, great customer support, great blocking/room allocation functionality, beautiful reports.

DT

Deividas T.

AL

Ami L.

Promised improvement/changes to software are not always delivered. Translation into other languages (in my case Dutch) is sometimes missing or with mistakes (e.g. when printing the check-in form).

Ld

Lennard d.

IH

Iris H.

4.8

Great all in one system

Pros

A great cloud system for my hotel's reservations, with a lot of data analysis statistics and user friendly interface..

Cons

The API connection with other Internet booking engines. maybe they can add a chat service directly with the guest or built online check-in and Integrated automated payments

Thank you Manolis! I have a feeling that our upcoming features will make you very very happy and your mentioned minuses of the system will be turned to pluses :)

Easy to use, great customer support, SabeeApp has helped in growing our business.

SabeeApp has helped our business grow and I can now manage some aspects of the business from anywhere in the world because of the cloud based software.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and easy to train employees in using it. I love that it is cloud based - even if I am out of the office I still have control of our reservations, if an employee is having trouble with a reservation I can go on my cloud, login and see the exact reservation they are talking about and help them overcome the issue from anywhere in the world. SabeeApp has helped give me...

Cons

I do not like that there is no spell check for example, if a typo occurs, the misspelled word is not recognized and not underlined red - I always have to check for any spelling errors which can be time consuming as the text is also very small. I cannot seem to connect with my TripAdvisor review express, however this could be a fault on TripAdvisor's side. The link/text for the special offers could be larger as it is quite small text on the IBE and some people may not realise it is a link that takes them to our special offers page.

Very glad to see that SabeeApp can help in your every day life! That's what we are trying to achieve :)

Excellent hotel reservations management & pricing productivity.

Pros

The basic functions we need to do to run the hotel are simple, easy, intuitive and executed with minimal clicks. Excellent to have the channel manager function so completely integrated into the system, it works very well and gives us good control. The system is fairly priced and the support is excellent both on a day to day level and also in terms of Sabee continuing to develop and refine the product. There's a healthy stream of new developments, innovations and improvements.

Cons

Very few cons, if any at all. There are a few minor tweaks to the core system that could be made to further improve it's functionality and flexibility, but we have confidence that Sabee with get round to addressing these in time.

Glad to see that you enjoy using SabeeApp! Development will continue and those few "tweaks" will be improved!

Flexible, user friendly system with helpful support :)

Pros

It's really easy to understand and use even for a new user. Price wizard is super but my favourite part is the Reports. You can check several financial and sales reports and daily or even yearly performance with comparison. The team is really nice, they always have some great new ideas, features :)

Cons

The housekeeping dots in the calendar view are not so logical for me (for example after check in they shouldn't be in inspected status any more). I'm not sure if it's possible but a standardized format for phone numbers would be great :)

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that you are satisfied with the work of our team. Some changes will happen soon regarding housekeeping so maybe you will find it more user friendly :)

Very friendly System, customer support better than expected

it's been great, I love it, is not really complicated, for us as a very small hotel chain it works wonderful

Pros

Easy to use, web based, nice housekeeper app, awesome connection with airbnb, booking and expedia, booking engine is pretty good, paypal payments on the booking engine,

Cons

Not app for Android or iOS, not offline access.

Dear Ricardo, I am very happy that after all these years since you've been using the system, you still find it great and user friendly for smaller hotel. We will continue adding new features to bring you the best experience using our product!

User friendly

If we did not have Sabee our lives would have been miserable. It allowed us to manage our bookings without any mistake.

Pros

It is an excellent tool to manage the channels. It is very easy to use. We got trained to use it in a very short period of time.

Cons

There are times when the team changes the interface and it takes a little while to get used to it. It is very normal and since it is very easy to use we get ourselves adopted very quickly.

Thank you very much for you review! We are very happy to see that SabeeApp gives a big help at your business!

I have found Sabeeapp to be one of the most useful pieces of software .

Efficient system - but for me mainly the reports.

Pros

It is simple to use - in fact one of the most understandable pieces of software I have used whilst at the same time performing a sophisticated function and producing relevant and useful reports. The support staff are amazing and so responsive and helpful. It is also very reliable - I trust Sabeeapp!

Cons

Honestly nothing - I have only good things to say about Sabeeapp. It has been easy for the team to learn and training is always readily available - so if there any problems they are easily solved with communication and training.

Much appreciate your nice review, Tara! Happy to have you as a member of our Sabee family <3

Easy, comfortable, you can start using at once.

Pros

Cloud location, ready to use at once from any eletcronic device, variaty of functions, just monthly fee, no investment needed.

Cons

I am not sure about the booking engine layouy, maybe previous Inlikes better, app would be great, more possibilities for promotions silimar to most popular booking websites, poasibility to have guest reviews maybe.

Thank you for your review! Soon we will introduce the applications for your guests, which, we believe, will help a lot to communicate with your guests and deal easier with the whole reservation process.

SabeeApp is the best channel manager / pms that I have ever worked with.

Pros

User friendly interface, excellent support service, great two way connection with the main OTAs (booking.com / expedia / airbnb)

Cons

Calendar overview : You only get a grouped calendar overview (for all units) and for a selected period. It would help us a lot if we could see annual calendar for each unit/room type

Dear Yannis, very happy that you are satisfied with SabeeApp services and support team! :) There is always a way to improve so we will keep in mind your idea about the calendar!

Sabee App is a great help and it is addictive.

Pros

The many functionalities, although I do not use many of them. The fact that you can easily see the facts and figures regarding your bookings. The fact that most of the time support is fast and accurate (very important for me)

Cons

The functionality in iPad and iPhone is not good when you want to type in for example letters. The cursor is in the wrong spot and you cannot see where and what you type. I would prefer (also) a scrolling year overview. I would like to be able to split ' services costs' for the different houses and not that service costs is the same for everywhere.

Dear Claudie, we're very grateful for your review! We will work hard to improve system usability on small screens. Possibility to create service based on the room type is already in our close future development plan, so hopefully we can make you happy very soon :)

Great software, greatly improved our hotel management.

Pros

- I like the integration of the IBE, the Channel Manager and the invoicing software in one package. - Synchronisation through iCal is a big plus for us. - Software is developing rapidly with many new features added frequently.

Cons

- Promised improvement/changes to software are not always delivered. - Translation into other languages (in my case Dutch) is sometimes missing or with mistakes (e.g. when printing the check-in form). - Design and feel of user interface is good, but of the Booking Engine, which is visible to potential bookers, could be improved

Dear Lennard, many thanks for your honest opinion. We do collect all notices of our customers, but we usually have a development plan for a year ahead so we have to keep it strongly or move with the development requests which are based on priority. So we have your ideas and we will reach out to them eventually :) We will do our best to improve with the translations and updating the IBE.

i love it :)

the software safes time

Pros

easy to handle, simple to understand, modern and always new features :) and the SabeeApp Team :) :)

Cons

at the booking calender the daily occupancy calendar as i cannot turn it off and it takes too much place on the calendar and that i cannot turn the sabeeapp chat off when i am away of my keaboard. and at prices no today button to jump back.

Thank you for your remarks about the calendar. Will take it in consideration for future developments!

We like the way the system is built and that it is so easy for everyone in our team to use it.

Pros

We like the calendar view the most, it gives us a great overlook of our bookings. It is very easy to create new bookings and change existing books by dragging and dropping. The tools on the calendar is our favourite feature.

Cons

We have been having a hard time with keeping track of payments, invoicing is very easy however we would like a built in reminder system that makes it easier to keep track of payments. Perhaps similar to an accounting system.

Dear Jessica, we are very happy and proud to see that Sabee can be a great help in your resort! Thanks for the development ideas - will work on them!

Pros

Easy to set up bulk pricing, easy to create invoices and our receptionists and reservations can sync easily.

Cons

Sometimes it does not sync with booking engines properly. Also when I move the block (reservations) around, it kept saying warning even the date is correct. Difficult to use on mobile phone.

Thank you for your review! We will make sure to improve the system and make sure that mobile version works fine.

Couldn't live without a channel manager. Sabeeapp really helps!

Saves time

Pros

The customer service is of great quality: friendly and responsive. The price is friendly. The staff is open to suggestions.

Cons

Not always easy to find the features we're looking for. AirBNB XML sync is needed ;-) No minimum service on week-end

Thank you, Nicolas, for the review! Airbnb XML is in our very close future plans. Hope soon we can also introduce weekend support team :)

The SabeeApp is the best Hotel Cloud Chanel Manager in terms of price & service quality

Pros

Here are the TOP 5 points we do mostly like in the SabeeApp software: 1) Intuitive usability 2) Drag & drop function 3) The software design 4) OTA partners instantaneous synchronization 5) 24/7 Customer Support

Cons

Honestly, our team actually has not found found any of cons excepting the one with the Airbnb connection. Since the Airbnb is a not very common Hotels OTA partner, the synchronization between SabeeApp & Airbnb leaves much to be desired

We are very glad, that all your team is enjoying working with SabeeApp! We believe that in the future we will present more nice features which will be even more helpful in your everyday tasks

The customer support is outstanding.

Pros

It is easy to use .Tells me what is outstanding payments. Dashboard show what I need to know for the day how many are coming /or checking out. The drop window I can see all bookings easily as well as getting notification in my e-mail.

Cons

I find it tedious to do payments when you have done the card payment and need to put the confirmation in the booking you have to click twice on guest folio Could be simpler. I did encounter a problem in February when payment could not be made because the card details had expired in the system. It has been really hard to get to the guest as we have to go through the booking sites directly.I feel a back up system would really be beneficial.This is a loss of income for us.

Dear Iris, thanks a million for your review! Happy that you enjoy using the system. However, we are obliged due to security reasons to remove guests' credit cards from the system after 3 days from the check-out date. If security certification would allow to keep them longer - we would be happy to do so :)

SabeeApp is easy to use and has all the basic features needed for managing a property/hotel.

We were able to have more presence online without worrying about getting double bookings. And many of our daily tasks now take less time and are easier.

Pros

It is very easy to use, inexpensive, functional and the customer support staff are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

If you are not located in Europe, the time difference can be a challenge when trying to contact customer support.. especially when having an emergency.

Dear Karla, many thanks for your nice and fair review. Agree with you, that time difference can be little but frustrating. But if we will gather bigger customer base in Latin America, we will definitely consider support in your time zone.

User friendly

It makes my life easy.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to teach others how to use it.

Cons

When you enter a reservation manually you cannot see it under the mission control drop down menu.

Thank you dear Zeynep, for your review. We are very happy that SabeeApp makes your every day work easier!

Modern and right on

Great! I have recommended sabee app to colleges which are also very satisfied

Pros

Web software, Easy to use Multifunctional with the exact needs in mind but not too big and overwhelming. Great costumer service!

Cons

Automated emails’ segmentation is can get more advanced

Thank you, Aviv for your review! We are glad that SabeeApp can help you in your everyday business life!

Execellent if

Nice, useful but slow providing new features update.

Pros

Layout, ease of use, look and feel, drag drop features.

Cons

Not really local adaptive. Not flexible in form customise

Thank you for your review. We are working hard to provide the most innovative features to our customers. Some of them takes more time to develop but we want to ensure that you will get the best product at the end.

Cool

Pros

Easy access via any device, Perfect for small hotel, It has own booking engine.

Cons

It doesn't connect to any POS device which is sad.

Thank you for the review! Integration with POS is definitely in our plans!

Overall, makes live easier

Pros

Cons

Developers too busy to fix bugs; a lot of features but not all of them are 100% complete

Thank you for the review! Our development team is trying to make system useful and bug free.

We are highly satisfied by choosing Sabee system

Pros

We like the range of functions (finance, statistics), very easy to use calendar and manage bookings, the flexibility. Also, it's a big deal that system is available in Lithuanian language

Cons

We don't like the style of booking systems for clients (it could be other font of letters bigger pictures, etc.)

Thank you for your review! Will see what we can do in order to make booking engine more adjustable for your needs.

This reviewer only left a rating