Uplisting Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

Reviews by rating

Additionally, I have been VERY impressed with the customer support. They are knowledgeable and very helpful, and they respond quickly to inquiries - and that is essential.
The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require.
Some features are missing. NO MOBILE APP :(The existing mob app is very poorly optimised.
I am still struggling with the direct booking website, its probably nothing to do with Uplisting but my own skills.
Lack of calendar management which was crucial to my business.

vV

vee V.

Property manager

3 reasons why I chose uplisting

Transcript

Vee: Hey, I'm Vee, I'm a property manager with HNFC Stays. We're a short term accommodation provider...

Rahul K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Uplisting is the next big thing in the STR PMS space!

Have absolutely loved it

Pros

Great customer support, intuitive UI, love iot!

Cons

The software is comparatively new, but they are growing so well! They'll leave the comp far behind

NM

Nikola M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Makes my life so much easier

Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Pros

- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

Cons

- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

EE

Emily E.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Could be so good - but has too many issues...

I wish wish wish these guys improved their software. It has the potential to be amazing but there are some major flaws. We decided to go with uplisting as their price is so competative compared to Guesty - but it seems that you get what you pay for - a buggy, wannabe SAAS. Building a software that can't be used on a phone, for an industry that is often on its feet, is hard to understand. Uplisting's...

Pros

This system has so much potential - lots of neat features like direct booking websites, deposit systems, automated messages (if it is working). Great integrations with platforms (except VRBO). Great pricing control. Really nice 'how to' videos by the founders for most setup needs...

Cons

The design is not responsive - so we can't use any of the features of this software on our mobiles, that's right: none at all, not even when you're in a bind and can't get to a desktop. The mobile app that does exist is less than minimal only allowing you to message guests: BUT: - the saved responses don't work - it doesn't load previous conversations - you can't see when a guest has sent a messages...

LL

Laura L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great Product, Great Value!

This software has the features I use on a daily basis, at a very reasonable price. It is very user friendly and isn't crammed with a bunch of extra features I won't use.

Pros

Uplisting is very easy to use. The calendar is easy to read, and the unified inbox makes handling guest communications easier.

Cons

I would like to see the daily room rates in the calendar. I would also like the unified inbox to send me notifications when I get a new message.

NW

Nathan W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Awesome software, even better team behind it

One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Pros

Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that...

Cons

I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

Easy & fast to setup + great support

Pros

- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom

Cons

- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Roderick B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Affordable, reliable, and improving

Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

Pros

() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

Cons

() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

RB

Rosie B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great Channel Manager

Overall, it does a good job of helping to keep on top of bookings etc. The response time on the chat feature is variable.

Pros

Clear screen and easy to navigate software.

Cons

More time on onboarding would have been helpful, especially tips on how to navigate common issues with Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com

CL

Christine L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Uplisting wins on Channel Management for my Holiday Rental Business

Started with Uplisting 3 years ago after investigating several channel managers, it was the only one that suited our small business

Pros

Ability to see my whole business in one screen

Cons

Informs me daily about bookings but not cancellation. Daily booking report includes date but not the year.

NC

Nancy C.

Great company!

Quick customer service

Pros

Platform /calendar integrationSo easyCommunication with uplisting staff is wonderful

Cons

I can’t think of anything they need to improve

Natasha W.

Uplisting makes life easier

Positive and smooth

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. Super simple and straightforward

Cons

Nothing to report yet / not aware of any issues so far

Ta

Tamara and Jim M.

Real Estate, self-employed

Full Potential Not Yet Realized

I don't find the dashboard super-intuitive. There is a concerted effort to have help features at my fingertips ... although I have found some of that help out-of-date vs how the dashboard looks and feels today.

Pros

I like that Uplisting is clearly not a one-size-fits-all software. It CAN be what varying properties might need to be.

Cons

I think my biggest pain point is, it is not app-friendly. Coming from Guesty, which IS app-enabled, it was a step down. At the time of my onboarding, not being able to create lock codes for my guests easily was a close second, although now that creating locks is much easier.

Ay

Aowei y.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use, Very AI feel.

Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

Pros

I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI... Especially the 1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest. 2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

Cons

There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

AB

Austė B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

With a good team there is nothing impossible

We are a short-term rental agency, who are managing 70 apartments. Uplisting helps us to manage the business easier and save a lot of time.

Pros

The software is user-friendly, it's comfortable to use. It has all the functions, that are needed to manage the short-term rentals. Also, we like integrations with Zapier and Stripe. The most thing, we are happy about is the team, who are working there. They help in every situation and pay a lot of attention to the client. Also, they are working on new features, that are needed for this business. Big thanks to the team, you are working great!

Cons

The cleaning schedule can be improved, if you have a lot of apartments, it's not comfortable to use. Waiting for the app, because most of the work is done on a mobile phone. The integration of the website would be nice to have.

DC

David C.

Excellent Software

Pros

The software is very easy to use on a daily basis. It integrates perfectly with all the OTA's and other software we use to manage our business. The guest communication and automated message option are perfect and a great time saver. It helps greatly streamline our communications with all guests. I also like the new features which are always being added. The Customer Service/Support are a credit to the business.

Cons

There aren't any Cons. Everything works as it should and if it doesn't Customer Service/Support are always on hand to assist.

DR

David R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A lot of bang for your buck!

We have had a great experience. It has served our small company well and customer service has been fantastic.

Pros

Uplisting has been a great Vacation Rental platform for starting with 5 properties and growing to now 15. It is simple, easy to navigate, and plays nicely with other systems.

Cons

It does not communicate or work well with Quickbooks. Reporting is limited.

SB

Shaun B.

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Pros

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Cons

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

RW

Robin W.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Happy user of Uplisting

Pros

Easy to get an overview of reservations, easy to change rates

Cons

Would like more customization in the look of the dashboard. Difficult to see if any reservations have special need. How about letting me color the reservations based on my wishes?

MB

Matthias B.

Would miss it so much!

Pros

Love the automated messaging, especially the power and customization available. Love the channel management, double booked isn’t in our vocabulary. Also a big fan of the direct booking engine.

Cons

Using on mobile phone isn’t great. The ui works great on desktop or iPad.

Thanks Matthias! Brand new mobile app is already underway. We'll be sharing soon.

HL

Helen L.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app

Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Pros

Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback

Cons

Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

Brendan Dan T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

After evaluating over 8 vendors we chose Uplisting

Working with a channel manager

Pros

We have over 200 apartments with 8 locations. We needed something that would be easy for the whole team to be using... The UX, the functionality and the support is second to none.

Cons

Not found anything that is a deal breaker. If there are any features that we have asked about adding they are in the works or have already now been released.

JG

Jerzy G.

Hospitality, self-employed

very good value for money

Pros

very good support, easy to use, main functions,

Cons

lack of integrated CRM and guest database

JK

Justin K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Uplisting is a great choice for STR management

Pros

Uplisting has an intuitive and logical user interface. Other STR management platforms are confusing and difficult to use. Uplisting helps me effectively manage listings, reservations and pricing. I am also excited to use the newly-introduced reservations widget.

Cons

It'd be nice if Uplisting provided the ability to more tightly integrate the direct booking/reservation features with my custom website to provide visitors with an uninterrupted user experience and interface.

KL

Karen L.

Great value

Fabulous!

Pros

I love the pricing. The customer service is second to none.

Cons

I wish I could program the messaging for texting. I wish I could program the messaging for a custom time before or after check-in. I wish I could have my logo like I can on Duve or Wishbox.

GA

Gerald A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A much better option than Tokeet

Pros

I like that it's very well documented which means that it was easy to set up on my own. I only had to ask customer support a couple questions and when I did they responded quickly and with great answers.

Cons

I wish there was an electronic signature solution built in.