Uplisting Reviews

4.94/5 (32 reviews)

Peter Evenhuis

Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)

Reviewed 2018-08-08

From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

Pros
The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

Cons
I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

Shari Ode

Love using Uplisting !!

Reviewed 2019-12-04

Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Pros
Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Cons
Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Response from Uplisting

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it!

A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week.

Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Matthew Bloch

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Pros
The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

Cons
uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Response from Uplisting

Hi Matthew,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages.

You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Sian Breslin

Simple to use and excellent customer support

Reviewed 2017-01-13

I signed up to Uplisting after a recommendation from a friend. The bain of my life was filling out availabilities on individual calendars on a daily basis. It's a couple of hours in a season which was totally wasted. Once I got set up with Uplisting (great help to do that) that all changed. I update availabilities once on Uplisting and everything is synced with Airbnb and Homeaway etc. Uplisting does not have a few features that are common on other platforms. They don't have guest communications for example, so it's a bit limited in that way. I have been assured that in future there will be automated emails and the like. They also don't have a website page to accept bookings, however for us most of our bookings come through the booking channels so this isn't really an issue. We've tried a website page before with little use. The price is a little bit more than others that I've looked at but it's worth every penny for the peace of mind that everything just works and the almost instant customer support. I have never experienced a double booking with Uplisting.

Pros
Ease of use Customer support Confidence that everything works

Cons
No guest communications

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Easy & fast to setup + great support

Reviewed 2018-05-18

Pros
- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom

Cons
- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Nikola Martinovic

Makes my life so much easier

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

Pros
- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

Cons
- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

Sandrine Mayer

Best software and best team!

Reviewed 2019-11-24

Pros
Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

Cons
The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

Response from Uplisting

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Roderick Boyle

Affordable, reliable, and improving

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

Pros
() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

Cons
() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Joshua Strawczynski

Excellent for managing & automating properties

Reviewed 2018-07-06

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

Pros
With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

Cons
It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Helen Levy

Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app

Reviewed 2018-07-07

Saves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties

Pros
Great customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback

Cons
Customisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -

Michéal Breslin

Seamless software with very attentive customer service

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

Pros
We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

Cons
I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

Brendan Dan Tjahjadi

After evaluating over 8 vendors we chose Uplisting

Reviewed 2019-11-04

Working with a channel manager

Pros
We have over 200 apartments with 8 locations. We needed something that would be easy for the whole team to be using... The UX, the functionality and the support is second to none.

Cons
Not found anything that is a deal breaker. If there are any features that we have asked about adding they are in the works or have already now been released.

Leonardo da Silva

Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used

Reviewed 2019-06-16

I testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!

Pros
Guys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;) 1- easy to use and user friendly 2- best customer service EVER 3- price :) 4- reliability against overbooking 5- automated messages 6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).

Cons
1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation) 2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages 3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view

Gerald Andrady

A much better option than Tokeet

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Pros
I like that it's very well documented which means that it was easy to set up on my own. I only had to ask customer support a couple questions and when I did they responded quickly and with great answers.

Cons
I wish there was an electronic signature solution built in.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Emily Trenbeath

The BEST customer support, hands-down. They are so responsive

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Automation

Pros
Always innovating and adding new features. Extremely quick to respond. There is honestly little not to love about Uplisting. I manage soon to be 3 properties using it and it's so very convenient. Takes a lot of manual work off my plate. Love the messaging feature as well.

Cons
I would prefer a prettier user interface, but it's absolutely, not something I would leave over.

Karl Mulvee

A great piece of tech to help users of short term properties

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Helps stop double bookings

Pros
Customer service is top notch and the software is easier to use and more cost effective than most others on the market

Cons
I am not tech saavy and its probable my fault but I would always like things to be easier to use and more intuitive. More use of colour would be good too

Martin Studencan

Sleek design and great user experience, very happy with the product and support.

Reviewed 2018-05-05

Pros
Sleek design, great user experience, very happy with the product and support. I like often updates with new features.

Cons
Green interface colour, would prefer more options to choose from. But that's just small subjective detail. Otherwise everything is great.

Colleen Fish

Love it! The guys are so helpful and improving all the time.

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Pros
Easy to use and set up - automatic emails - price adjustments across my booking platforms

Cons
Daily update not sent in my morning time zone - unable to sync with WIX

Anthony LaViola

Very Good Software to Manage Vacation Rental Homes

Reviewed 2019-04-16

Great response thus far - can't wait for the mobile app to arrive!

Pros
If you have multiple properties, this software makes it easy to manage all aspects of the vacation rental business (cleaning, responding to guests, automating reports, integrating with AirBnB, etc.). Tough to beat the intuitive creators who are at the forefront of the industry. Very willing to implement whatever you think is helpful, too!

Cons
There is no mobile app yet (but soon)! Also - I would like to see text notifications added.

Rebecca Goings

Great!

Reviewed 2019-10-26

Pros
Customer service is great! User friendly site and very effective software.

Cons
Nothing really, its a great site that I love using

Jerzy Gizinski

It is really good :)

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Pros
easy to use and excellent support. Automated messages are great.

Cons
no Android app, some problem with MLOS sync with Pricelab

Manos Kougis

Reviewed 2018-07-07

Pros
It is very easy when you want to change the daily rates at all booking sites at once. They calculate the booking fee and add it to the daily rate. By clicking at a reservation you can see all the reservation data in one screen. This is very helpful.

Cons
I would like the possibility to can see the whole month in one screen like a calendar. This is the only thing that I like least that they don't have this option.

Kathi Reed Myers

Wonderful Service and User Support. Once all onboarding was complete, time savings has been huge.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Pros
Simple integration across all platforms Easy to understand Very intuitive for communication needs Easy setup

Cons
Customer live chat delay due to timezone difference. (Not really a con but review required a con answer)

Response from Uplisting

Thank you very much for your review Kathi. We've enjoyed helping you get set up syncing and automating.

We've recently set up a US office so timezones should be less of an issue!

John An

Solid, reliable. Does what it promises well. Doesn't over promise.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Pros
The features that Uplisting boasts actually works. Many other solutions promise the world, and then under deliver. The support is prompt, and responds to customer needs.

Cons
The overall feature set is less than some of the competitors. But, the features actually work reliably.

Jaroslav Cech

Reliable and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Super value for what Uplisting offers and very reliable service with channel management. Customer support is quick when adressing any issues.

Cons
Lacking few functionalities - but it is adding them on the go so not really a con. Few minor bugs were fixed very quickly...