Apploi Logo

Healthcare recruitment, onboarding, and credentialing.

Apploi Reviews

Suggested alternatives

ceipal-ats
greenhouse
bamboohr

Overall, I am very happy with Apploi and have gotten a lot of positive feedback from our managers. The customer service is great too.
The overall functionality of the program is super easy and helps all areas stay updated and informed about candidates and where they are in the hiring process.
Amazing Product, very cost efficient and outstanding customer support.
So I would have to go through all the viewed candidates every time I logged on to make sure no one was missed.
The customer support is very poor. There is not an option to upload documents on candidate's profiles.
The inability to be compatible with a cell phone.

JA

Jeremy A.

So Far So Good!

Pros

The applicant tracking system is laid out logically, giving a quick view of applicant progress, new communication received and which job listing the applicant is interested in. The built in, automatic workflows allowing pre-filled templates to be texted or emailed at various stages in the hiring process are crucial and have saved our team a tremendous amount of time not having to manually confirm interviews, orientations, etc.

Cons

The only negative we've experienced, which was quickly fixed, was a miscommunication in who's initial responsibility it was to sponsor our job listings to Indeed through the Apploi software. We experienced an initial decrease in applicants and discovered the listings were not sponsored. Once we sponsored the listings, which is very easy to do through Apploi, our applicants activity increased.

af

amber f.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Product

I have a very positive opinion of Apploi. I have used other programs in the past, and Apploi is my favorite. I would recommend it to my collogues. My HR manager has everything she needs at her fingertips to manage employment needs at the facility. I can log on at any time to see new applicants and view their resumes.

Pros

I can see all vacant jobs in one area. I can see any communications from applicants. Its a great option for me to keep track of applicants.

Cons

Nothing. I don't have any negative issues with Apploi.

ML

Mark L.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Apploi for a small business

slightly above average, but for the cost it is very good

Pros

Easy to post jobs, easy to review and screen applicants. I love the screening questions that allow us to get a good feel for whether an applicant twill be a good fit. The ability to text an applicant from the app is very useful.

Cons

The software does not allow you to go directly to the last communication with an applicant. The applications come in waves and there seems to be a pattern at the end of each month where there are no applications for any jobs we post, only to find the following week we are overwhelmed with applications; I presume this occurs based on when they post job openings to various job boards.

EW

Elise W.

HRIS Integration

Pros

I love that I can integrate a hired applicant straight into our HRIS

Cons

I would like to be able to have an option to print a complete candidate profile in addition to the resume

KC

Katie C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Apploi makes recruiting easy!

I really like it. It makes my job way easier as I assist with staffing. it keeps me organized as well.

Pros

I love how it posts to so many different platforms and we get higher traffic in applicants.

Cons

I do not like when I am making an ad that if the job description/ Question template is not saved, I have to open a new page instead of it refreshing without losing any information I had put into the ad already.

BM

Bill M.

Restaurants, 10,001+ employees

Apploi for Restaurants

It made it extremely easy and helpful in finding applicants when our own recruiting platform isn't coming through for us.

Pros

It is easy to use and even easier to understand/navigate

Cons

More detailed screening questions, way to narrow down our applicants. One thing that I have seen is that some users are using this platform to fulfill some sort of job hunting requirements and have no intention of even showing up for an interview. i.e. unemployment, probation or parolees.

Hi Bill, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you're loving Apploi and appreciate the feedback! Our platform has customizable screening questions to really narrow down on those applicants that may not be the best fit for you. We'll have your dedicated customer success manager reach out and walk you through it! Best, Apploi

LB

LaVerne B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Thanks, Apploi

Pros

effective and efficient product. Thank you

Cons

no concerns at this time with Apploi. Thank you

AM

Andrea M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Don’t hesitate to buy this product.

I had never used Apploi prior to working at this company. I was pleasantly surprised at all the features this program has. It’s a carefully thought out program and there’s nothing I can think of that I would add.

Pros

Apploi’s customer service is just a text message away. I can leave a message for one of their many helpful and knowledgeable agents and continue on with my work. In less than two hours they always respond!

Cons

Apploi checks all the boxes. There’s nothing I can think of.

WS

Wendy S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Makes my job easier

I have used Apploi for a number of years with no problems. I have never had to call for support. It is a well thought out application that makes recruiting new staff easy and allows me to only deal with qualified applicants.

Pros

It is easy to use and I get lots of candidates. I can email all the candidates I am interested in at once. It makes tracking easy.

Cons

I can't think of anything to improve. The program fits my needs perfectly.

mw

melissa w.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Great system

great! Happy to have access to the system to fill my staffing needs

Pros

Apploi is very helpful as it is easy to use and a convenient way to find good applicants

Cons

so far i have yet to find anything that i am unfond of

DC

Dov C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Apploi has been a lifesaver for my school

I just wanted to write to tell you how much our school appreciates what you've done in enabling us to use the Apploi platform. We first found out about Apploi last summer, almost exactly a year ago. Never in the history of our school had we had as much turnover in our general studies staff as we did that summer. We needed to hire several new teachers. We signed up with Apploi as we realizes how many openings we needed to fill. Without Apploi, these job searches would have been very difficult and a huge expense for our school. Apploi was the reason that we were able to have all of our openings filled before the start of the school year. Their staff was responsive and professional, and their product can't be beat.

Pros

It is extremely helpful that Apploi is a one stop shop for posting our open positions. One post- and the job is everywhere. We have gotten very positive responses for all of our postings.

Cons

I would really like it if there was an Android app that I could use from my phone.

AT

Ambur T.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Apploi Review

Pros

I think that it is easy to get and view applications from outside candidates. It is also easy to use the text feature.

Cons

At this time there is nothing that I do not like.

DL

Dov L.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Amazing product

Apploi truly consolidated my recruiting activities to one central platform and increased application traffic without having to spend much on job postings.

Pros

What I like most about this product is that it automates the recruiting process in an organized fashion. It allows for customization while intuitively providing templates to utilize.

Cons

Initially, I wasn't too happy with the functionality on a mobile platform, but with recent updates, there has been increased functionality while on the go.

AS

Andres S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good tool for small offices

It is a simple tool used every day to keep track of existing and new applicants. It allows the recruiters to keep in touch with applicants, and to discard or accept applicants.

Pros

It is very easy to upload candidates and attach them to specific jobs. Communication with candidates is done in a simple way.

MS

Michael S.

The perfect recruiting software

Overall, I highly recommend it.

Pros

The interface is extremely friendly and easy to house. I have used all the recruiting websites out there including Indeed and Zip recruiter and this by far is easier to use.

Cons

The inability to be compatible with a cell phone.

Hi Michael! thanks so much for your review. We're really glad you're loving the product! We'd also like to let you know that we released a brand new mobile version where you can easily view applicants on your phone. Be sure to check it out if you ever need to look at your account on the go!

CD

Carolyn D.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Human Resources

Apploi is user friendly and the ability to keep track of applicants and new hires is great for the recruiting world!

Pros

Applicant tracking, message feature, ability to schedule interviews and automatically reminders, onboarding.

Cons

I can't think of what I least like about apploi.

SB

Sarai B.

Great Recruiting Tool

I’ve had a really positive experience overall.

Pros

This tool makes my daily recruiting and hiring functions so much easier.

Cons

After speaking with a representative, I found great workarounds. So I have no issues with the product.

YK

Yaakov K.

Excellent Recruiting Tool

This is one of the best systems I've ever used. It does what it's supposed to on a high level. In the very unusual instances where an issue comes up, the customer service I get from my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so quick and efficient, I don't dread the rare issues that come up. When a new function is introduced, I get a heads up and offered a quick and simple training. The intuitive interface and ease of use is what really sets this system apart from the others.

Pros

the user interface is so well though out, it's really easy to locate and navigate the software, because even if you're using a new function that you haven't used before, you can figure out on your own where to click and where to go. It's really intuitive.

Cons

If we post a job ad on Apploi that for some reason does not pass the job ad site's censors, we are not alerted that the job ad isn't posted. For example, if you post a job ad with terminology Indeed does not approve of, such as click bait terminology, you will not be alerted that the job ad was rejected by Indeed.

JW

Jessica W.

Excellent for Tracking

Pros

The ease of Apploi makes using the program even better than other programs I've used in the past.

Cons

The minor CON of the program right now for me is the new feature of texting/reaching out to the applicant and when you click on it, nothing comes up and I have to hit text option again and then it will load for me.

DR

Denaya R.

Apploi Review

Overall Apploi is a very great system to have.

Pros

Its very friendly user, like the way it keeps track of the applicant, and have a easy onboarding process. System has a very good set up.

Cons

Being that I travel sometimes its hard for me to have access to apploi for other buildings.

LE

Lisa E.

Easy Recruiting Software

Using Apploi has allowed us to streamline the application to interview process. It is easy to identify new applicants & communicate with them on Apploi.

Pros

Apploi is an easy software program to use. It is easy to use on a smart phone, tablet or computer.

Cons

Our company has special features activated so, at the local level, we cannot sponsor/boost a post.

SJ

Scott J.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Satisfied frequent consumer of software

Overall, I am very satisfied with everything the software offers. The ease of use regarding the software makes my day easier when trying to find my next new hire.

Pros

Ease of use, separating the different jobs and adding notes for each applicant.

Cons

Really, nothing comes to mind. The software is quite user friendly.

RM

Robin M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

A resonably priced recruitment tool

Apploi has made recruitment for our organization a less daunting task for managers and staff. We have been able to track the recruitment process from start to finish, as well as, provide potential candidates fast and accurate information without delay!!

Pros

The most useful tool is the ability to text our applicants. Applicants seem to respond quickly with a text, rather than emails and phone calls.

Cons

None. Whenever I have a feature that I suggested, Apploi somehow was able to accommodate our request. So, to date I cannot say I have a "con" regarding Apploi.

ML

Michael L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Organized and User Friendly

I like Apploi. I think it a neat system being able to communicate with the candidates through text and email. It really makes contacting candidate simple.

Pros

Personally i think the status change option to indicated if a resume has been qualified, not qualified, hired, interview scheduled, documents sent, etc. make it really nice tracking where you're at in the recruitment and onboarding process.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to mark all resumes as read, since I typically go through resumes after having downloaded all of them in a pdf and printing them.

JM

Julie M.

All In One

Pros

Apploi puts your job listing in numerous sites, so you only have to post it once and Apploi does all the work for you!

Cons

Nothing, very easy to use and manage your job listings