Coaching Loft Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.86/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Best of all I liked the library and the timetable/calendar functions.
Experienced a few issues at first from my lack of understanding.

Olga B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

My long-cherished dream

Best of all I liked the library and the timetable/calendar functions. The marketing option for coaches is a little bit unclear because some coaches are not really psychologists or psychoanalysts but language trainers, edutainment tutors, accent coaches, teaching professionals and so on. Besides, many coaches are multilingual or bilingual and they may need to be advertised in their mother tongue. What's more, it would be better if the service could become more customisable. If each coach could choose which options they need and which are not necessary for them, it would be perfect. For instance, I am really desperate about 70% of the options, but 30% of the other options are just useless for me, but I cannot turn them off and have to pay up the full package. What a waste!

Pros

It is just amazing! Splendid. Effective. Powerful. Smart. Adorable. I started TOEFL Coaching in 2011. I was looking for such a tool since that year. I used different kinds of LMS, Moodle, Teaching Platforms, I even tried to implement a physical dedicated server and create my own classroom and blackboards. It was so tiresome, time-consuming and effortful that I almost betrayed my idea of having a good...

Cons

Well, the billing for Master Membership Level is a little bit over the top. If we consider how many coaches nowadays are desperate about such software and how much some average coach can earn per hour, having 1-2 sessions per day (which is a maximum for any normal coach), we can conclude that the price is a little bit too high for coaches who is not a super star in their field. But it is understandable because the software is really splendid.

The Coaching Loft Team thanks you so much for this amazing review. We will take all your comments for improvement into consideration and add them to our development track. It's because of #AmazingCoaches like you that give us constructive feedback, that we have been able to develop all these great features for everyone to use.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Frustrated at first, now Very Happy with my decision to stick with them.

This app has allowed me to house my coaching practice in one organized place. There are no additional features I can think to add to improve on the product, it is well thought out and built as is!

Pros

This platform comes loaded with many tools for Coaches and allows them the ability to organize there service offerings professionally, along with the ability to use the platform for increased viability as a coach. Useful tools for coaches, Assessments, a list of 100's of questions, goals and actions, file storage, agreements can be sent, scheduling, invoices and feedback.

Cons

Experienced a few issues at first from my lack of understanding. Everything has since been addressed, only negative I can convey is Coaching Loft seems to be a lean team and given the time zone difference I found difficulty in aligning schedules to address perceived issues.

Thank you for this feedback. We are in the process of hiring more people in different time zone to accommodate everyone.

MC

Monica C.

No integrations

I contacted the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and never responded, so I guess there is no interest at all.

Pros

I like the features even though they are still very confusing, but it is a complete tool.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with anything viable, we usually have other apps already and this software doesn't integrate with any of those.

Hello Monica, we certainly do have a number of integrations already running which include MailChimp, PayPal, LeadFeeder, and Quickbooks. You can find these and activate them under your picture, top right corner, once you are logged-in to your account. Here is a quick link for you to use: https://www.coachingloft.com/coach/integrations The team is also currently on integrating HubSpot, Zoom, and...

Ummu Habibah M.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Coaches best tools

Pros

This platform provides Coaches with a combination of sources, enabling them to offer their services streamlined and professionally while also expanding their business prospects. Examinations, a bank of questions numbering in the hundreds, a set of objectives and a plan of action, document control, and the ability to submit contracts, appointments, bills, and comments are valuable tools for coaches.

Cons

Some early difficulties can be attributed to my incomprehension. The only criticism I have now is that it was hard for me to coordinate my schedule with Coaching Loft's because of the different time zones, but that's been fixed.

LA

Larry A.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

An all in one solution

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I am saying that honestly. It is probably one of the best kept secrets in the life coaching industry. I would love to see and on the go iPhone app version of the software. That would be a game changer

Pros

I am able to schedule my clients, and their appointments show up automatically on my connected iPhone calendar. In addition, I can upload my own resources, have each client have a profile, have video conferencing with the client, and have other built in guides and features including invoicing that makes billing and agreements and contracts seamless

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I am saying that honestly. It is probably one of the best kept secrets in the life coaching industry. I would love to see an on the go iPhone app version of the software. That would be a game changer

Cristina Marcano L.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

All the information in a single control panel does not matter if you are a small company.

Pros

It is a system that is designed for small and medium companies that want to move forward in their growth process. The Online Training Management System allows coaches to organize their sessions in an organized manner. In a single panel you can find all the information required for the registration of client sessions, appointment scheduling, notepad, reminders and alerts for sessions and appointments. It's great because your first 2 clients are free while you find a third and you become expert in the management of the system.

Cons

The application works well, just that it is not yet available for Android and iOS and that at this time is definitely an element against.

Thank you for your review Cristina. We are working hard and looking forward to launch the Mobile apps for both iOS and Android by the end of Q1, as is the plan.

sc

sophie c.

So far, pretty good

So far I'm very satisfied. I'm excited about trying it with multiple customers.

Pros

I am pretty new and I didn't use the website to its full capacity yet but it looks like something I have been looking for, for a long time. It's convenient as we can keep most everything at the same place.

Cons

I'm not always sure of what the client receives or not. I'm afraid she sees my notes.

Hello Sophie. Thank you for your feedback. We want you to know that your coachee (the client) does not see any of your session notes or individual notes that you put up, so rest assured on that. If we may suggest that you can see for yourself what the Client (Coachee) will experience, if you just Create a Coachee account with your name, and use a different email address than the one you use...

Henrik C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Help manage your coaching/mentoring business

A very good option if you run a coaching/mentoring business. Pricing is OK and it seems to cover alle needs.

Pros

Coaching Loft is easy to setup and get started. There are lots of options and features - many more than what we need. Thats fine - we just ignore them and use the ones relevant for us.

Cons

It takes some exploration to navigate among all the features, but once you get the hang of it, everything becomes easy. One thing that I find not optimal is that users (coachess) seems to get promotional emails from Coaching Loft. This might be due to the fact that I setup myself as coachee and therefore mixed my profiles up. None of the real coachess have mentioned this.

AF

Amy F.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Wonderful features would highly recommend

My overall experience with the coaching loft is great.

Pros

The progress tracking for me is very important and the fact that coaching loft offers this as a feature is great for any Coach who love seeing their clients progress. The easy of scheduling appointments is also a great feature and alerts for upcoming sessions which is another plus of the coaching loft software. It's very easy to use management is a breeze.

Cons

I'm quite satisfied with coaching loft. I think it great the way it is. I don't see any cons in using coaching loft software.

MM

Mark M.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very comprehensive

Pros

Very comprehensive and sophisticated. I only use the calendaring app, so can't speak to other aspects. It's a very intuitive app.

Cons

It does take several seconds to update when navigating pages, which seems much slower than most apps these days. Until I got used to this, I thought the program had frozen after I tried to navigate.

Wassim K.

Management Consulting, 501-1,000 employees

Finally a Coaching Practice Software that is Simple & Intuitive

Smooth, Simple and Intuitive.

Pros

It’s easy and simple to use. Quite intuitive. Does some stuff that I have been struggling with such as Auto-Logging, Keeping my notes organized. Keeping my files in the right places. The Huge Coaching Questions database is just simply amazing, and the Goals, Milestones and Actions Setting & Live Tracking with Clients is just a savior. No more dead space in-between Coaching sessions.

Cons

Still not on iOS and Android, through it works well on all device browsers. Still some additional features that I would like to also have are not there yet. When I asked, we were told that they were in the development pipeline for 2019.

PV

Phillip V.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Tracking client information

I have found very helpful to use on my iPad when I am in a coaching session. The ease with which I can transition from file to file or even program to program makes life a whole lot easier.

Pros

The ability to have all my clients in one location, along with the additional resources i.e. questions, assessments.

Cons

When I save a file for myself to see, I cannot see it in the clients profile, I have to go out of their profile into the full file folder.

Thank You Phillip for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Most importantly we want to thank you for your feedback on the file handling feature that is missing. We flagged it to the Dev Team, and they will add it to their next round of upgrades. We will announce the upgrade once it is live. If you have any future suggestions that we can implement to make CoachingLoft.com even better for you and all our other coaches, please don't hesitate to email us on info@coachingloft.com, speak with one of our agents on the Chat Box on the website, or leave a message there is there is no live agent available.

SD

Sergio D.

Ok bit could be better

Mediocre

Pros

Sceduling and tracking of progress is awkward.

Cons

Cant start a sesion randomly based on appt time. Sometimes they just start late! Difficult to deploy forms and tools

SE

Simon E.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Smart Coaching platform

Coaching loft platform is easy to use

Pros

I would like to recruit recommend end coaching loft as one if the best coaching platform for professional coaches. It's easy if use and robust features is second to none

Cons

More features can be added. Allow self scheduling by coachees