Coaching Loft Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Pros
  • This platform comes loaded with many tools for Coaches and allows them the ability to organize there service offerings professionally, along with the ability to use the platform for increased viability as a coach. Useful tools for coaches, Assessments, a list of 100's of questions, goals and actions, file storage, agreements can be sent, scheduling, invoices and feedback.
  • It’s easy and simple to use. Quite intuitive. Does some stuff that I have been struggling with such as Auto-Logging, Keeping my notes organized. Keeping my files in the right places. The Huge Coaching Questions database is just simply amazing, and the Goals, Milestones and Actions Setting & Live Tracking with Clients is just a savior. No more dead space in-between Coaching sessions.
  • It is a system that is designed for small and medium companies that want to move forward in their growth process. The Online Training Management System allows coaches to organize their sessions in an organized manner. In a single panel you can find all the information required for the registration of client sessions, appointment scheduling, notepad, reminders and alerts for sessions and appointments. It's great because your first 2 clients are free while you find a third and you become expert in the management of the system.
Cons
  • The application works well, just that it is not yet available for Android and iOS and that at this time is definitely an element against.
  • Still not on iOS and Android, through it works well on all device browsers. Still some additional features that I would like to also have are not there yet. When I asked, we were told that they were in the development pipeline for 2019.
  • Experienced a few issues at first from my lack of understanding. Everything has since been addressed, only negative I can convey is Coaching Loft seems to be a lean team and given the time zone difference I found difficulty in aligning schedules to address perceived issues.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Cristina Marcano Lárez  (CrismarlaCoach)

All the information in a single control panel does not matter if you are a small company.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-30

Cons

Response from Coaching Loft

Thank you for your review Cristina. We are working hard and looking forward to launch the Mobile apps for both iOS and Android by the end of Q1, as is the plan.

Wassim Karkabi

Finally a Coaching Practice Software that is Simple & Intuitive

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Smooth, Simple and Intuitive.

Response from Coaching Loft

Anonymous

Frustrated at first, now Very Happy with my decision to stick with them.

Reviewed 2019-11-07

This app has allowed me to house my coaching practice in one organized place. There are no additional features I can think to add to improve on the product, it is well thought out and built as is!