All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

JobDiva Reviews

Matt J.

Read the full review
One of the most appreciating feature about it is the ease of finding the required applicant. The ATS of JobDiva works very effectively and proves to be efficient.

Salwat H.

Read the full review
Easily understandable tool. The best thing I like in this tool is the job boards can be integrated to this tool and this helps to fill the job opening in very less time.

pranay m.

Read the full review

Cons

If you accidently miss clicking on their hyperlinked name, then a drop down appears which is a big inconvenience.

Gavin C.

Read the full review
Perhaps the most maddening thing is how often your customer rep will tell you how well these features work for other companies when they are fritzing out on you.

Kyle M.

Read the full review
Also, instead of entering in bill rates and pay rates for reg and OT, it should just be auto calculated. There is too much room for human error.

MICHELLE D.

JobDiva is the best ATS

There is no-doubt about the capabilities of JobDiva. Training support provided by JobDiva is also amazing and you can easily customize according to the recruitment process that you follow in your organization.

Pros

Searching candidates on JobDiva is always a great experience. JobDiva definitely has superior candidate tracking capabilities. When it come to searching candidates for a job, it doesn't require recruiters to think of putting any bollean logic. You simply put the key words which are critical to a job and JobDiva will automatically apply bollean logic to your search. You can internally submit the candidature to your account managers for them to review and once approved you can mark an external submission on JobDiva. It lets you do everything that you need to do with your candidates. It is a comprehensive tool for sourcing, interviewing, billing, on-boarding and payroll management.

Cons

There is nothing that JobDiva doesn't have which a recruiter would need to successfully place and track candidates throughout the entire recruitment cycle.

What I think could help

Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

Cons

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Pros

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason. 2. Candidate hotlists.

Cons

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function. 2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save....

Great Software!

Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

Pros

This software is very easy to learn and use.

Cons

One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

A great product

JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

Cons

I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.

JobDiva Review

It took me a while to understand how to use it, but once I figured out which buttons were for which function it was smooth sailing.

Pros

I love how there are two categories in the "Recents" tab that separates the candidates from the job requisitions. It makes it a lot easier to maneuver the system while avoiding mixing the two.

Cons

I dislike that notes are not automatically visible once you click on the candidate's profile. I don't like having to click a few more times just to see when the candidate was last contacted and to see previous email correspondence between them and my team members.

Provide solutions and support for automation of processes.

JobDiva support has always been very responsive.

Pros

JobDiva has a solution for robotic automation of processes that they support in a competent and timely manner.

Cons

Just beginning to integrate forms of AI into the product such as chat bot.

Recruiter Review

I sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,

Pros

JobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.

Cons

I dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.

Great ATS

Great. Rate 9/10

Pros

This is easy to use. Email Merger is the great facility inside. This is the Recruiting ERP.

Cons

Visa Status is not up to date and other all things are good

JobDiva Review

Pros

Next Generation platform for recruiting globally

Cons

Lag in application, it takes time to load the application

No product comes even close!!!

JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

Pros

The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

Cons

have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

Pros

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions. JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment,...

Cons

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva: 1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance 2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens 3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system 4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking. Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

Pros

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Cons

Overpriced for the features it offers. Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So,...

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

Pros

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills. The system also facilitates sharing of information between different...

Cons

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

Pros

User Friendly interface History - easy access

Cons

I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

"Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to...

Pros

Great Job Board Integration. Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

Cons

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs. Very minimal UI customization available. "Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field. The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

A product of a recruiting love story

To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Pros

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

Cons

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Recruitment Must-have

The overall experience has been very positive and it has made me more efficient, but there still are things which need to be improved before it can become a one-stop shop for a recruiter.

Pros

The ability to share notes and saved emails alone on every candidate is tantamount to a conflict management tool in a team set up plus a personal assistant keeping a log of what you need to do and have already done, improving efficiency vastly. The analytics provided insights that I had not even imagined could be useful to me, have changed the way I approach each part of my job. The ability to see all the available resumes is not just a big saving but also a huge efficiency booster. In addition its only improving for example the recently added RTS tool makes sure I don't spend the most important 2 hours of my day on one portal only to realise that the best candidates were on the other one, missing out on them.

Cons

The agent search is not as good as monsters agent search, not even close, so the RTS although efficient will never be a real replacement to portals. Also the ability to grade candidate on their match with the boolean string is absent and we are limited to chronological order, that often means that although you have in front of you the candidates you are most likely to find interested in a new job, they might not be the best match for your requirement.

Hooray for Job Diva

Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

Pros

I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

Cons

I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

Best all in one ATS with best features

Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Pros

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

Cons

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Very happy.

Pros

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Cons

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

HR All-in-One

When the program works, it works very well. We’ve used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they’re doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We’ve had times where we’ve sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.

Pros

JobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.

Cons

Informing customers of maintenance would be very handy. There’s been more than once where we couldn’t use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.

Amazing ATS!

JobDiva allows recruiters to spend less time auditing and coordinating to ensure that multiple platforms are aligned, and more time just recruiting. It's awesome!

Pros

This ATS is one that other systems should start modeling after. It is easy to use, and allows the ability to search many different job posting boards at once through its "Agent Search" functionality, pulling in candidate info as it does. This prevents the duplication of candidate profiles, which is great. It allows allows for searching and shortlisting, integrating into your email (my company uses Outlook, and it integrates), tracking your candidate notes, and the steps in the process. It's basically a one-stop-shop for all of your ATS needs. I am a big fan of streamlining processes and systems where able, and JobDiva does a great job of this.

Cons

Here's what I'll say: I've yet to run into any ATS that is without its frustrations, JobDiva included. That said, I believe that the cons here are far outweighed by the pros, and are completely tolerable as long as you are aware of them going into usage. JobDiva definitely has some errors when harvesting profiles, and there are pretty consistent updates to work through the problem. However, the updates come without warning and can often include large differences in platform usage without prior notice to users. The interface also needs some work - it's not the most user-friendly I've seen.

JOB DIVA The Recruiting Wonder

i am doing recruitment using Job Diva from almost 2.5 years , there is no ATS ,that is this much efficient . it is complete package and one stop for a recruitment , you can manage each and everything regarding recruitment on this platform/ATS .The way it suggest tin the search string and specially the new upgrades have enhanced the user experience at completely different level . it is complete package we can do each and every recruiting activity on this wonderful platform .All together a dynamic great experience working on this ATS

Pros

Cons

The Database is mix of efficient and fake consultants , if there is some more features to differentiate between these candidates it become more wonderful , rest everything is awesome , By making little changes you can make the user experience wonderful. As it is already the best ATS in the market very little changes are required

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Pros

Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Cons

Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.