Lever Reviews

4.54/5 (389 reviews)

Aaron Nakama

Game-changing ATS for either Agency or Corporate Recruitment

Reviewed 2019-06-07

I've been using Lever for nearly 11 months at two different companies - initially as a super-user, and most recently had the pleasure of implementing it from scratch at the latest organization I'm consulting to. While the full version of the software mostly works while browsing using tablets, support has indicated that they only support Windows or Mac platforms. I have used most features at ease on iOS on an iPad Pro 10", and 12.9" - but certain key features fail, and responsiveness lags despite it being about 80% workable. The sales process was consistently professional and personable. At no point did I ever feel pressure from anyone in the sales organization to make a quick decision on the product as it suited their month or quarter end targets - which spoke to their interest in securing long-term clients. The thoroughness in the implementation process, train-the-trainer, and direct support in hiring manager training further assisted greatly in increasing user adoption. This wasn't just a one-off sale for them, but a long-term partnership - and am grateful to have been able to work with such a superb ATS software vendor from the selection process through post-implementation. I have and will continue to recommend them unreservedly in the future.

Heather Luth

Data driven and dedicated

Reviewed 2018-02-28
Review Source: Software Advice

We have used Lever for over 2 years, rolled out in countries across and globe and trained hundreds of hiring managers to use the system for feedback and reviewing applications. We initially chose Lever for its data and analytics, which have allowed us to automate reports and KPIs for teams in all our markets. The system is user friendly, and tools like Lever Nurture and Recommendations can help recruitment teams to find and attract more talent. Perhaps the best thing about choosing Lever is the team behind it. The system itself has rolled out many new features (requisitions, approval flows, restricting access to view sensitive information) after carefully considering feedback and suggestions, which are critical for scaling and management for large orgs. The support team is incredibly responsive to any issue and the product team is open to feedback and as transparent as possible about upcoming changes. The customer success team really goes above and beyond to understand and work through client concerns and helps to find innovative solutions to most issues. If you choose Lever and are lucky enough to work with rep - you've struck gold. I don't think I've worked with someone more focused on client satisfaction, able to make tough discussions enjoyable, and who really advocates for his clients.

Mike Gruen

Smooth, easy, and frustration free

Reviewed 2018-01-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I used Lever for years at RedOwl (but was not involved in the implementation) and implemented it here at Cybrary. It has had an immediate positive impact. I have recommended it to friends in the past from a user's perspective and now that I've gone through deploying/implementing it, I only feel that much stronger and more positive about your product and recommending it.

Jake Sohn

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

Reviewed 2017-12-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

Ed Zetusky

Strong ATS Platform

Reviewed 2017-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Lever is the 7th ATS that I have used professionally and I have demoed many others, it is one of the best out there. We went through our selection process a year ago and ended up demoing 13 ATS providers and they were the best for our needs. We couldn't be happier with Lever and plan on being a long-time customer.

Ashley Graham

Vast improvement in the automation of our young, growing tech company's hiring process

Reviewed 2017-05-01

I love its seamless integration with the tools we most use--Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Abacus, and Docusign. It has made our entire hiring process more seamless as a result. For applicants, it provides a more professional, personalized (if templated!) experience than what our young company had previously afforded. For our People Operations department (of one) it has vastly improved our organization of resumes. Previously, I received from multiple sources (hand-delivered resumes, forwarded emails of resumes, dozens of job boards) often receiving resumes from people who were not directly involved with the hiring process. Lever has helped keep the channels of communication open between varying levels of involvement, equipping team members to track at the distance that makes the most sense for them. Furthermore, it has renewed energy throughout the company regarding our democratic hiring process. It is helpful that all team members can refer candidates more easily to the wider team, and that they can see all of their feedback forms/interviews in once place. The Slack reminders regarding feedback prove helpful since so much of our work is carried out via Slack. I also very much enjoyed the implementation process with Phil. He made clear that there is no dumb question. He was consistently friendly, and empathetic when there were obstacles in the implementation. He had a great way of allowing me to train by doing instead of training by sight.

James Gallagher

RLL = Recruiters Love Lever

Reviewed 2017-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Lever is a very intuitive product, and takes the recruiting efforts of any organization to the next level. The interface is extremely user friendly, and helps streamline candidate experience. Their Customer Success team is amazing, and they are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients. I first came across Lever when I was leading recruiting efforts at a startup called Bluecore. I was all but settled on selecting Greenhouse as our ATS, not because I thought it was better than Lever, but simply because Greenhouse was the ATS that I heard the most buzz about. Before pulling the trigger, though, I decided it would be a good idea to see what else was out there, and at least take a look at another option or two. I reached out to my Recruiter network, and my buddy at Foursquare mentioned to me that they were using Lever, and that he really liked it. I set up a demo, and the rest is history. Lever knocked the demo out of the park, and I have had an amazing relationship with the company since. When I eventually left Bluecore to become the Director of Talent at Docurated, I made sure during the interview process that I would be able to bring Lever with me. The product is continuously improving, and I look forward to being a part of the ride.

Candice Skipps

Mostly good

Reviewed 2018-07-23
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a pro and a con - When processing a candidate for a role, it's good to be able to have visibility of what stages they're at with other roles they've applied to. But then it becomes a bit annoying when trying to process them for one role, but having to either decline or progress them for any other roles they've applied for, even if they aren't your roles.

Tina Sy

Solid tool with outstanding customer support

Reviewed 2018-04-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Sara McGlothlin

Incredibly easy to use with a top notch team to support it!

Reviewed 2017-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, this is a great software that continues to release new things - both big & small - to improve the workflows for its users! The team is dedicated to improving recruiting & company culture. At the very least, subscribe to their emails for some thoughtful content!

Mitchell Babineaux

As a solo recruiter for a rapidly growing start-up, Lever has saved me so many headaches.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Honestly, it was the calendar booking for a while, but now its 100% Easy Book Links. In the few week's that I've had it, it has saved me so much time in booking both my first round screenings and I've been able to work with hiring managers on their recurring weekly schedules so candidates can book their own technical interviews as well. Outside of that, I've been diving into building a much more structured interview process and Levers Feedback Forms are robust enough that I can create super thorough forms tailored to each hiring manager.

Mary Strebinger

Lever Changed My Recruiting Game For The Better - There Is NO Reason Not To Make This Your Go-To ATS

Reviewed 2019-10-02

Lever has helped build + nurture talent relationships far better than any tool or self-imposed regime. It also helps streamline hiring for teams that are new to interviewing and educate at the same time. I love its ability to track and project manage, especially in multiple ways (analytics, visual staging, etc) and identity strengths/pain points.

Roberta Greenberg

Lever is the most intuitive tool I have used....

Reviewed 2018-04-05

This was an easy survey tool to use.

Molly King

We have loved our switch to Lever!

Reviewed 2017-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

We implemented Lever at the beginning of this year and are very happy overall with our switch. We originally chose to go with Lever because we liked how "candidate-centric" this platform was over other systems. We wanted an ATS that streamlined our application process, screening, and made scheduling a breeze and overall, we have found that! The implementation and customer service team has been top-notch with Lever. Along the way, we have received answers to our questions right away. The videos and tutorials have been extremely helpful and the feedback response rate from our interviewers has increased. The integration with Microsoft Office365 with a single log-on process was well-received with our interview teams. Our company fills a majority of our entry-level hires through campus recruiting and Lever has allowed us to organize our applications by school, events, position, etc. which has helped our team organize our campus recruiting efforts. We are also beginning to implement Lever "Nurture" to help with our recruiting campaigns and to help us recruit "passive candidates." Overall, we are pleased with Lever and its functionality. We would recommend it completely.

Stan Rolfe

Simple to use, candidate centric, great nuture product. Reporting needs work

Reviewed 2017-06-30
Review Source: Software Advice

We selected our ATS primarily on User Experience and Cost. We shortlisted Greenhouse and SmartRecruiters and went with Lever. This is a candidate centric system, focused on user experience. Having used a number of large tier 1 systems which are clunky, unable to integrate with third parties (or make it difficult), it has taken some getting used to but I LOVE IT.

Love using this ATS

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Overall, I have always enjoyed using Lever and have appreciated the feature and integrations updates they have continued to make over the years which has definitely improved the ease of use.

chris brownridge

Overall great experience

Reviewed 2018-01-17

We wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the price made sense for the value. We've found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this. The UI is super intuitive. The learning period for comfortably navigating the system and time to value was minimal. This has been a great tool for our team and even better for our hiring managers who are loving the new system.With our old ATS the problem we ran into was that our hiring managers never used it and wouldn't to leave notes or feedback about their interviews. As we scaled we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice. I've never seen hiring managers and recruiters so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option.

Brie O'Connor

Easy and useful tool but often needs work arounds for special processes.

Reviewed 2017-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

- easy to navigate - simple setup and settings management - easy tracking of candidates and pipeline - bulk actions - collaboration: Notes features and secret notes - Organization of tool, specifically on profiles: easy to find information and like that the features are separated out (Notes, Feedback, etc.) - Integration with GCal and Gmail and Docusign - can have agencies submit into the tool - customizable feedback forms

Jing Pei Goh-Asmala

Top-notch ATS

Reviewed 2017-04-21

I have ~10 years of recruiting experience, Lever is by far the best ATS in my opinion. The pipeline-centric product was very intuitive, came with great functionality, including Google/ Slack/ DocuSign integration. Love the UI, easy to follow/ track our job postings and candidates. The UI was excellent, most of my team took very little time to get comfortable with this platform - a big boost for employee participation in recruitment. We have a very small recruiting team, Lever really made a huge difference to the way we manage the candidate journey. Bonus: Excellent sales and customer support team, it's always a joy to work with them!

Magali Laval

Great ATS, very efficient customer support, and simple/user friendly tool for recruiters & hiring managers

Reviewed 2018-07-20
Review Source: Software Advice

When we screened other ATS vendors, before making the choice to partner with Lever, we sensed that Lever was the best team & had the best product on the market. Now that we've been using Lever for more than 8 months, I am confident it was the best choice, and they've been exceeded our expectations so many times!

Jessie Scheepers

The Recruitment Tool You Really Need

Reviewed 2017-08-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, I think Lever's by far the best product on the market for those who are focusing on sourcing for good candidates for jobs. This tool is the most efficient one I've seen: I single-handedly ran 200 senior candidates through the tool via sourcing in my first month at work, from sourced to 2X hires. Saying that, the sales process could be better and they're a bit unnecessary when it comes to additional features. All in all, grit your teeth and just do it. It'll turn Recruitment into an organised, and very professional flow in a matter of days.

Djoly Sim

I had implemented other ATS in the past and my experience with LEVER has been swift and interactive.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

As the lead HR person of this implementation - I found the transition and the different features of LEVER to be useful, up-to-date, and the thoughtful implementation project details that was being presented to me.

Kate LaGarde

You CANNOT find a better ATS

Reviewed 2017-05-24

EVERYTHING about leading a talent function is easier with Lever.

The best ATS I've found

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Having past experience from using Lever, I knew it was my go-to ATS when I started my own recruitment company. Although not originally intended for external recruitment agencies, I find it to be a useful tool for our work as well – as a result we might not use all the features (e.g. the agency platform), but for all intents and purposes it's the best tool I've found. Customer service has been great, the only downside being that as there's no local support in Europe, we usually have to wait until the next day to get a reply. Not a big issue, but worth noting anyway. If you want to customize the recruitment pipeline steps and archive reasons you can't do it yourself, so in that sense it's not the fastest tool to modify on the go. Still, it's a great tool overall!

Ellen Liigus

Great platform to work comfortably with candidates, hiring managers and hr professionals alike

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

We like the ease of use, logical and clean interface both for the candidates and internal professionals. We also are extremely happy with the ability to keep track and analyze our processes. As we are dispersed over 25 countries, Lever makes collecting data simple and straightforward. The scheduling function has been greeted with enthusiasm and we believe we have saved quite a lot of time through this functionality. Lever enables us to have a clear picture of the whole process starting with creating the requisition and ending with offer making - we can actually see our shortcomings and things we do well. Previously we were struggling with getting feedback on candidates from the interviewers and Lever has made it extremely easy to share it as it also reminds you of the need to do this. Customer support is helpful and quick and we feel all our thoughts or suggestions are taken seriously. We are also happy to see that our referral system continued to work in Lever and now the referrers can actually check the status of the referee - this is a great tool.

Ginni Lisk

Increased agility and transparency.

Reviewed 2017-10-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I love that it is so user friendly. My previous ATS was really clunky, and there seemed to be a variety of ways to do the same thing - therefore I was constantly worried about consistency and reliability of the reports I was running and the data I was using. Lever works seamlessly with Gmail, it allows me to reduce the admin time involved in the interview process through automation and in-built scheduling tools, and I really enjoy having the ability to empower my hiring managers by giving them access to all the information, stats (time to hire etc) they need, on demand, directly. Lever has given our recruitment process an additional level of transparency and accessibility that is invaluable. I also love Lever Nurture. I strongly believe that talent acquisition professionals should be effective marketers - and the ability to include and leverage my ATS as part of employer brand and EVP communications is brilliant. If I have any questions, customer service is always very helpful and quick to respond.

Cami Scott

I like Lever and look forward to proposed improvements

Reviewed 2017-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I like Lever in general, somewhat expensive, but good feature integration with email and calendars. Easy to use, though some functionality still suffers. Overall I'd say 3.5-4 stars out of 5. Especially considering I have never created an ATS and likely don't know what kind of effort is required to have some of these features corrected.

Teri Osborn

Would recommend the product!

Reviewed 2017-09-13

1. I love the customized pipeline. My pipeline has a lot of stages, built just for me and each morning I can see exactly which candidates are in Outreach Day 1, Outreach Day 2, etc. I can see, at a glance, which calls I need to make that day and on one screen I have everything I need - phone, email address, resume, my prescreen notes, etc. 2. Huge fan of adding tags to each candidate, I can see this down the road, as being a critical piece of contacting past candidates for the city/state I'm recruiting for. 3. Directly emailing candidates and managers from the ATS has been fantastic, I already have a gazillion templates established, and I use that feature on a daily basis. Love this feature! I also really appreciate the @mention feature in the Notes section to get my Hiring Manager's attention. 4. Integration, Integration, Integration! Have I mentioned the integration with the job boards? LOVE IT!

Shelby Comes

Smooth experience for hiring managers and interviewers.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

The best part about Lever is their front facing experience for Managers and Interviewers. The ability to review candidates, submit feedback, and schedule candidates is smooth for our internal / external stakeholders to use. Their support team is also very responsive and friendly on finding solutions.

Danny Wyatt

Lever took us to the next level

Reviewed 2017-04-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Great product - have not regretted our move. We're hiring faster than ever, and the company seems much more aligned in hiring.

Vanessa Sandoval

Completely changed our experience

Reviewed 2018-04-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, I’m pleased that we made the transition.

Derek Kirby

Fool-proof navigation & great support team

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Navigating Lever is extremely easy, you can work with their support team to customize how you break down your candidate pipeline so that hiring managers in the field who don't fully understand recruiting or the interview process, can easily jump in and still know where to go and what to do. Their Account Management and Support Teams are fantastic and extremely helpful! Their team truly cares about my company and wants us to grow and succeed. Additionally, they have been flexible with me on many different topics to make my experience better.

Alexander Lawrence

Clean Functionality, but Major Flaws

Reviewed 2018-05-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Lever has made a great many clever, intelligent design choices. For example, color coding makes for a clean UI with clear calls to action, so that when a candidate needs to be scheduled for an interview, a big blue "schedule" button appears next to their name.

Sabrina Deltoro

Lever is the best ATS

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Our hiring is much more streamlined; feedback and candidate resumes are centralized.

David Yap

Game Changer for Our Organization

Reviewed 2017-04-14

We're mid-sized non-profit organization that entered a growth phase that required lots of hiring. Our system for tracking applicants was spread across multiple Google docs that worked when we were just starting out but quickly became inadequate to manage our growth needs. I'm so thankful to have found Lever. Their customer service is beyond anything I've experienced before. They took our google docs and imported it all into Lever's system, making the transition seamless. It quickly became apparent that more of our staff could get involved in the hiring process and it thankfully didn't require laborious training sessions. Staff simply logged on and figured it out - it's that easy. What's more, we started using Lever for our intern recruitment and hiring, something I hadn't even thought about when choosing Lever. It's utility has surpassed my expectations. I really don't like to give perfect scores when rating, but I struggle to think of a way that Lever could be improved. When I do, I'm sure I could give Lever that feedback and the improvement would be made. Thanks Lever! It reinforces that I made the right decision when my staff come to me and say Thanks goodness for Lever!

Anonymous

The ATS with the Best User interface.

Reviewed 2019-03-04

I have used three other ATSs in the past and Lever has the best User interface that is very easy to use and the customer support people were very prompt irrespective of the time difference.

Joel Brideau

Candidate Focused

Reviewed 2018-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I've always felt Lever is willing to offer a very high level of support and are open to suggestions. They works through everything with you and are constantly updating the system and adding new features.

Jeffrey Husen

Lever is a perfect blend of ATS with CRM features that is robust and user friendly. Love it!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

When we sought to replace our outdated, clunky ATS with something more modern, because of the nature of our business and related recruiting challenges, the product we selected would have to be user friendly, intuitive, relational and possess strike-zone reporting capabilities. Upon doing plenty of research on competing products, Lever emerged as the clear favorite. The CRM features are terrific for pipeline building, the tool is so easy to learn and use, and the information available through reporting provides the unique analytics that are critical to creating a more efficient talent acquisition process. It's almost as if Lever was created just for companies our size, with our unique culture, vision and values.

Hermina Khara

The best decision we made for our Talent Acquisition team!

Reviewed 2018-05-31
Review Source: Software Advice

It was and has been a world class experience from the moment, I first spoke to the Lever team, to the demo stage, through the final review and negotiation stage to implementation. The sales team was excellent and very flexible in speaking with our internal teams before we decided to purchase the product. Their knowledge, flexibility and patience was amazing. Once we purchased Lever, we were assigned a Customer Success Manager. He knew the product well and was an awesome implementation resource for our team at VC. He was an excellent project manager and kept the entire team on track with our tasks and timelines. It was truly a seamless implementation with him as our lead and my internal partners who worked tirelessly with him to migrate from our old ATS to Lever. I highly recommend Lever to any company that is looking to partner closely with their teams to attract and source top talent for their organizations.

Amanda S.

Best ATS I've used!

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Overall, my experience on the internal side has been phenomenal and I'm so happy we chose to go with Lever. Highly recommend!

Devon Satnick

Product and support are top notch!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I would highly recommend using Lever to any company that is growing and growing quick. It has been an absolute game changer for my recruitment team! The product's workflow and visuals make us process ninjas which allows us to provide our prospective and incoming talent with the absolute best experience!! I can count on my team to be organized with this tool and collaborate seamlessly with hiring managers throughout the org. I don't know where I would be without Lever and I have experience with other ATS tools.

Anonymous

I had an incredibly smooth and well-supported implementation.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

Ease of full cycle recruiting and ensuring a uniform candidate experience. They really take their customer feedback and actively develop the platform.

Cat Motz

Lever is #crushingit

Reviewed 2016-04-06
Review Source: Software Advice

As a former user of Jobvite and most recently ICIMS. My outlook on ATSs before was that they all were the lesser of evils. Most solutions solve a few pain points but leaves you wanting so much more. From Day 1 Lever has changed that POV for me. The UI is so intuitive. Wherever your brain thinks that a button should be or the next step in a process should be, it is there. The ramp up time for comfortably navigating the product was minimal. This has been great for our recruiting team and even better for our hiring mgrs who are loving working in the new system. It really helps to create a single information hub for all of our hiring. It has the features I have always wanted from an ATS but never found in 1 solution. Deep reporting that is already built out, customization of templates, integration with LinkedIn to name a few. The Lever team is great about keeping us update on changes coming and listening to our input on features when it comes to product road map.

Alyssa Anderson

Lever is good with the potential to be great

Reviewed 2017-10-02
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe that Lever is constantly working on improvements and we see that they are committed to excellent service. I also got some insight to the company and know that their workers have fun and trust that their leaders are taking the company where it needs to go. So I in turn trust that they are going to keep working to make their product better, keep up with changing tech & strive to meet the developing needs of their customers.

Ryan Giles

Very easy to work with the team and to implement. I had it transitioned within 30 days.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

I like the candidate-centric focus. It is very easy for me to see into my team's pipeline. The integrations are helpful to automate our hiring and onboarding. The customer support has been excellent. My questions are answered quickly and correctly Easybook is a great feature to simplify scheduling The reports are easy to generate and manipulate

HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL; PROVIDES WHAT IT ADVERTISED

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Lever provided us with simple solutions to our problems. Candidate tracking and assessment are indeed easier with Lever. It manages resumes and applications sent. It can also schedule interviews and inform the interviewee through email. It does simple tasks but it works. Lever allowed our team to ease the choosing and categorizing process of applicants. It showed us better choices and the management of possible skills we need for our company. It gave us in-depth chances to filter out the applicant our company needs more.

Mikell Taylor

Straightforward to use, super helpful support

Reviewed 2017-10-19

We implemented Lever at our six-person robotics startup with no dedicated HR staff. The interface has been easy to use and we were up and running very quickly - the only real challenge for us is knowing what we want to do with it; once we have a goal in mind, it's usually very easy to figure out. Lever's support services are excellent - our account rep has done some very helpful training for us and has been incredibly responsive when we've had questions - and the online resources have been great reference material as we bring new people on board and get them using it as well.

Lever - Arrive Logistics' ATS

Reviewed 2018-08-15

As we have scaled our hiring, Lever has scaled with us. We can successfully manage 50+ different positions, with different interview structures and employee involvment.

Simone Heard

Jam City has used lever for about a year and we've found it extremely helpful in streamlining our recruiting process.

Reviewed 2018-04-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Lever's been great, and the support team is always super helpful! Thank you!

Carrie Zhou

The Lever Team is great to work with!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

The Lever team is great to work with, and very responsive! Everyone (from the CS team who handles tickets to our implementation specialist) has been incredibly professional and helpful. The product itself has some great features as well for recruiters (LinkedIn cross-functional integration, Google Chrome Extension, nurture campaigns, "send for" feature, GoodHire background check integration to name a few). I know our recruiting team is very involved with the nurture campaigns to engage passive talent, and thus far, we've had great success with it. The platform UX is also very clean and intuitive for the most part; I've received positive feedback from our hiring managers who use Lever as a way to check on the health of their pipelines. Overall, I would recommend the platform to colleagues who are looking to upgrade their ATS. :)

David Kelly

Most intuitive and easiest ATS I have come across

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Overall I had a very positive experience during the implementation. I worked with Phil Golding who was always professional and knowledgeable although at times as a client we had some unusual requests which even I who has implemented a few of these in corporate entities, were not expecting from stakeholders.

Elouise Inzani

Super ATS and Support is always there

Reviewed 2018-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

ATS by far is the best I have used and I have been working in the industry for over 12 years.

Michele Wilson

Pretty good system

Reviewed 2018-01-11

It is easy to use and configure. The interface is pretty intuitive and it was easy for hiring managers to use without much training.

Sheryl Escober

Amazing UI

Reviewed 2018-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Lever is easy to use and mobile friendly our company loves the UI especially our Head of Engineering. Love that there is a seamless integration with google suite.

Marie Moriani

Great ATS !

Reviewed 2018-09-05

I recommend Lever to every Recruiting team out there. The ATS was created by developers that understand what Recruiters need and understand how little time we have in our days (the lever chrome extension is such a huge time saver). Managers are not the easiest to convince when it comes to ATS but with Lever and the slack integration it makes it easier to collect feedback without having to chase it. The staff is great, I was in touch with Spencer who took all the time I needed to explain all the different functions of Lever and then Otto took over for the implementation and although the timeframe I gave them was super short they were right there with me and I felt supported throughout the whole process (migration from another ATS to Lever and setting up our Lever company account). My team is super happy with this choice and I believe they thank me at least once a day (if not more) for picking Lever over other ATS

Anonymous

Best ATS Ever Made...A Pleasure to Use & Saves Time!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

It has saved us so many person hours in scheduling and it gives us so much passive recruiting functionality we were missing with Greenhouse.

Brian Everett Kriner

Great product and excited to start using it to the fullest!

Reviewed 2017-04-11

Lever is a very easy to use product with tons of benefits. It has helped me streamline so many steps in the talent acquisition process and is very user friendly. The software allows everyone to collaborate with each other and the customer support/set up team was awesome. They were highly engaged and were always on hand to assist me. There is a wealth of resources available to you as a user and the service is very response. Loved the customer support and sales team from the first day I contacted them to the end of the set up process. They were very friendly and helpful. Lever truly wants you to succeed and offers many tools to support you. The software program also integrates with many other systems to help streamline the hiring process. I would highly recommend this recruiting tool to anyone out there. Our dedicated Implementation Specialist was a tremendous help and always available to answer my questions. The customer representative who showed me the demo and helped "seal the deal" was super informative and ensured I was comfortable with each step of the process. Great product, great support, and great team to work with. I am super excited to continue partnering with Lever! Thank you for all your help.

Reema Paranjpe

Lever is awesome and helped our team scale & get organized quickly and effectively.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Lever is a fantastic platform, and has helped our team tremendously with making hiring decisions and streamlining our processes. Lever has a super intuitive design (pipeline visibility is very clear at a distance), it integrates well with our other platforms, and it's built to support recruiting at every stage of the process. I love the customizability of the feedback forms, and scheduling is super easy as well. I've also really appreciated the customer service and overall implementation support I've received with Lever; their team is super helpful and I've always had my questions answered quickly.

Amanda Vandenberg

Easy to use and wonderful customer support!

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Visually pleasing, user-friendly, and pretty intuitive. Our CSM is absolutely phenomenal. He's easy to work with, extremely responsive, and truly cares about our user experience. Overall customer support team is wonderful and continually goes above and beyond to ensure our experience is positive.

Anonymous

Great product and smooth implementation

Reviewed 2018-01-31

Candidate focused recruiting and straightforward for users. Great and quick implementation.

Melissa Trahan

Great product. We love Lever Nurture & believe it's improved the effectiveness of our outreach

Reviewed 2017-09-05

+Lever Nurture. So amazing to be able to set smart campaigns, know when people have engaged with your emails and have leads move automatically when they respond +Really easy to use scorecards. Customisable and easy to duplicate / edit. +Home screen is a very easy to consume overview of your pipelines, and you can quickly cut it by role / owner / stage. Very little clicking in order to know what's happening. + Intuitive scheduling + Smart search + Loves that profiles are auto-completed when you upload resumes + Easy to train other interviewers/teammates on

Andreas Oetker

Great customer support - Awesome UX - huge potential on the second and third layer

Reviewed 2018-11-12
Review Source: Software Advice

• friendly and empathic support stuff - instant feedback • great PMO Tool via Asana • sales and implementation team was great (sales sold tools not really available tho)

Lola O.

The Best Streamlined ATS on the Market

Reviewed 2017-12-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Basically, I'm a huge Lever fan, and I love that their quest to always make the system better never ends!

Casey Woods

Amazing customer service!

Reviewed 2017-11-15

The customer rep was incredibly helpful in walking me through how to use this platform, she went above and beyond making sure I understood how to use all the functions of Lever to the best of my ability. Without this amazing training I would not have been able to utilize this amazing platform as well as I currently do. I love the way the candidate timeline is displayed I love the ability to pull so many reports I love the scheduling function and how it integrates with Google Calendar

Brandon Eickmeier

Fantastic ATS!

Reviewed 2018-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer reps are exceptionally great and deserve much praise.

Leah Knobler

Switched from Workable to Lever

Reviewed 2018-07-26
Review Source: Software Advice

As the only in-house recruiter, Lever (Nurture) has drastically increased my productivity and boosted efficiency. It allows me to reach out to potential candidates at scale and automates a personalized drip campaign of emails to increase the likelihood that they'll want to chat. And as a hiring ATS, it is easy to use and has the majority of the features we need.

Valerie Lara

I've used Lever before and I like the simplistic organization of it all.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Applicant tracking, organization, clear communication, and collaborative screening.

Andy Meyers

Recruiter Review

Reviewed 2018-11-19

What I love most about Lever is its simplicity. I mean that in the purest way... it's just so simple and easy to use. Rather than having an extremely complicated candidate application process - Lever can take a resume and auto-build a basic candidate profile. Additionally, I cannot describe how helpful the offer letter templates are. Being able to generate my offer letters easily and directly through Lever has effectively saved our team hours of time.

Harmeet kaur

Awesome team, Great To work with !

Reviewed 2017-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

The Lever team is great to work with and is really responsive.

Timothy Song

Easy and efficient.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Lever has helped significantly to streamline our applicant review, interview, and hiring processes. The UI and pipelines are intuitive. The reporting is extensive and easy to read.

Anonymous

Great functionality - could have better customer service.

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Love the software, could use a little better CS.

Dani Parsons

Wonderful product, a few very minor tweaks would make Lever practically perfect

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Michelle Davies

Saves huge amounts of admin time

Reviewed 2018-08-13
Review Source: Software Advice

The system has certainly saved me a LOT of admin time, which I appreciate considering we hired 8 people last month and wouldn't have been able to do that otherwise. Easy to get set up and easy to use. Take the time to get set up properly and use the workflows, i.e. easybook links, to maximise time savings.

Jessica Hayes

The best ATS of my career!

Reviewed 2017-05-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I love Lever and I have worked with it for over 4 years and 3 companies; I've seen it go from strength to strength.

Kiersten Sattler

Great ATS!

Reviewed 2017-04-27
Review Source: Software Advice

- User friendly/intuitive system - Candidate focused - all communications with the recruiting team, hiring teams, scheduling interviews, and feedback are all automated through Lever. There are no manual processes! - An adaptable system that you can make what you want/need out of it.

Andrew Knowles

Customer-friendly user interface, easy to use, and amazing customer service

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Lever had everything that we needed in an ATS. Lever's ease of use, depth of features & integrations, and stellar sales and customer support were apparent from the very beginning, making them a very easy decision to switch to. Another concern of ours was dealing with the hassle of switching ATS's, but our implementation manager made this extremely simple and straightforward. We were up and running with all of our old data seamlessly migrated within a matter of weeks. Any questions/concerns that we had during the buying or implementation process, we would have answered very quickly. You can tell that they really put their focus into customer needs, which is how all businesses should run.

Cody Winters

Ease of use, customer support is awesome

Reviewed 2018-06-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Levers ease of scheduling is a huge plus for us. We have almost 1000 employees and multiple line managers and interviewers.

Brittany Ullery

Easy to use, not the most flexible/customizable functionality

Reviewed 2019-07-29

It is extremely easy to use, and the customer support team is great. Candidates also do not have to go through a lengthy application process or use a complicated interface in order to submit their applications to us through Lever.

Anonymous

Love the power, don't love the inflexibility

Reviewed 2019-08-28

- very powerful tool with a ton of features and options - the Nurture function is amazing for automation and follow-ups (perfect CRM tool) - great integrations available

Philip Lee

Pleasantly surprised with how well this product helps with the recruiting process. Great service!

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Time savings, scalable across teams, forcing function for HR process and data.

Anonymous

Lever is a solid ATS that is currently meeting all of our needs

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Integrates well with our external careers site and mode dashboards to allow for further analysis of collected candidate engagement data. Generally very solid and reliable as a single source of truth for all candidate management processes

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Lever has been outstanding for our recruiting needs. It gives our recruiting team the tools we need, our executives the reporting features they desire, and our candidates the experience they deserve!

Molly Stark

Great for users - still a work in progress for admins

Reviewed 2018-02-22
Review Source: Software Advice

- users LOVE IT - all of our recruiters and hiring managers love the tool and how easy it is to use - built for scale - the platform is built with scale in mind and links many data points together easily

Alexandra Heard

Easy to use. Mostly self explanatory. Great support videos and support staff.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Ease of workflow. Everything needed for tracking applicants is one place.

Mark Mezzapelli

A clean and easy way to track applicants

Reviewed 2017-05-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall Lever is a great tool that is perfect for small to medium sized teams. It has enabled us to stay on top of key candidates and make our hiring process much more streamlined.

Anonymous

Lever is very easy to use and roll out to not only recruiters but hiring managers as well.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

quick, fast, hooked into linkedin for ease of use

Mike Lee

Lever ... the best ATS available

Reviewed 2017-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I have 17 years recruiting experience and have founded two recruiting firms, consulted for 5 startups in building the recruiting function, and now manage a talent acquisition team for a startup within a Fortune 30 company. I have used most of the major (and some unknown) Applicant Track Systems (Bullhorn, Jobvite, Maxhire, PCRecruiter, SmartRecruiters, to name a few) and none of them help move the pipeline and surface old candidates as well as Lever. Excellent product!

Ashley Aagaard

We love the ease of use and design for our company.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Housing referrals, applicants, and sourced candidates all in one place. Not having to engage with multiple systems to accomplish keeping track of top talent is incredibly valuable in recruiting. The "snooze" button is a fave functionality for staying in touch with pipeline talent.

Phil Wiggett

Reviewed 2017-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I really appreciate all of the help and support I (we) get from the Lever team. The trainings, resources and ticketing system has been extremely helpful. The system has provided us with a lot of functionality that we have never had before. We are able to track all of the activity on each candidate in one place, comments, notes, emails, feedback, and ratings. This has also allowed us to be truly compliant with our recruiting process.

Lauren Boyd

Exceptional Customer Support + Online Resources

Reviewed 2017-09-01

--Customer Service/Implementation Specialists were SUPERB! Well-versed on the product, responsive, reliable, and even willing to conduct trainings for your team (shout out to Megan Dunn & Bryan Smith) --The online resources are awesome. Screen shots +directions for everything --The Linkedin Chrome extension is a HUGE time-saver --Submitting Referrals is super easy. --Nurture feature is awesome...also, love the fact that candidates are associated by their email address

Sara Taylor

OBSESSED with Lever!

Reviewed 2017-09-01

+Huge increase in capacity without hiring staff +Ease of use!

stella kwon

easy to use but my wishlist for features grow longer

Reviewed 2018-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

excited to see how Lever continues to improve and evolve.

Edward Hefter

We were able to implement Lever in a week and get a dozen hiring managers up and going the next week

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Fast implementation and excellent candidate management!

Diana Yuan

Great value with amazing support

Reviewed 2017-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

We've been with Lever for two years and the platform has only gotten better. Lever has allowed us to streamline our hiring process and save me a significant amount of time. They also have fully featured reporting which allows for you to dig deep into what is working and what is not in your hiring process. The platform itself offers the perfect amount of customization for me and my team, we're able to configure it (with the help of our amazing integration specialist) in a way that works best for us.

Emily Ly

Great product with some bugs

Reviewed 2018-06-19
Review Source: Software Advice

- There are so many features and 2018 has so far come with more improvements and tools - keep it up! - Our CSM, Chelsea is A M A Z I NG. Really the bees knees. She is quick to respond, knows the product in and out, and if she doesn't I'm confident she will find out and report back.

Lindsey Sanford

The best

Reviewed 2017-10-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer Support and Implementation Team has been really phenomenal, so quick, and really on top it!

Emilia Cirker

An ATS even your engineers and C-levels will love to use!

Reviewed 2015-09-23

When I started here I was the 10th employee and we brought on The Resumator (now Jazz) as it was very affordable. The problem was that my hiring managers never used it and refused to leave notes/comments. Although the system was "pretty", it wasn't built for a company like ours where developers will flat out ignore a tool that isn't built well. Knowing the system is only as good as the information that's added, it was important for me to have my hiring managers' buy-in to encourage their note taking and comments. Lever was the unanimous selection. We have now grown to 80 employees and the proof is in the use of the tool. I've never seen hiring managers and recruiters so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want pretty colors and flashing lights, this isn't the tool for your company. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option. Pros: *integrates with Namely (our HRIS), Slack and other tools *The @ feature is amazing for communication *Reports are robust *our Account Manager Andrew has been a huge help Cons: *the calendar sync is a bit wonky. It adds 3 invites which has made our calendars very busy. *the email templates do not generate a signature *the Lever extension still hasn't worked for us with Stack Overflow or Indeed.

Becky Jewell Laughton

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-05-10

We are able to collaborate as a team for hiring, and communicate effectively internally and with candidates on a single platform.

Adam Gomez

Lever provides a solution

Reviewed 2017-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I enjoy the product a lot and am extremely happy with our choice to purchase Lever.

Emily Ross-Brown

Love the tags!

Reviewed 2017-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Name your tags - it's so easy to categorize one or many candidates, making finding them again a breeze!