Looop Logo

Looop

Looop — learning that drives performance.

Looop Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.78/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The Looop sales, support, and customer success teams are patient, responsive, and helpful. It's been a great experience so far.
From day one most of our team have praised the impact the platform has had. It has put learning at the fingertips of our people and has made it super accessible.
I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software currently.
I don’t think there are any features I feel the tool is missing.
User insights reporting is something to maybe pay attention to.

Connor S.

Corporate Field Trainer

Construction, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and great interface!

Transcript

Connor S.: Hi, my name is Connor. I'm a corporate field trainer. I give Looop a five out of five review....

John M.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Finally a system for learning which is built by people who know and understand L&D.

We did not need another LMS. There was demonstrable evidence to suggest people were not engaging with the one we had. We had to think radical. Looop worked with us from the start and not against us. At no point have they tried to sell "additional functionality". They even encouraged us to consider other options to get what we needed. I cannot thank this team of people enough for helping me and the organisation I work with, deliver a place for the knowledge our people have asked for, which is accessible, however & whenever they want.

Pros

Looop has so many outstanding features. From the help/chat function to the usability for our learners. It simply does what any L&D professional has wanted to do for so long. It stops knowledge being hidden in endless courses, positions knowledge in the way people need it, when they need it and finally moves L&D out of the shadows of ambiguity by providing analytics and insights into how the platform and resources are being accessed and applied.

Cons

There is nothing I liked least. It really has surpassed all my expectations and just keeps on improving.

KW

Ken W.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use.

Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros

We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better. I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll...

Cons

There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

Newspapers, 1,001-5,000 employees

Looop is user - friendly for those both receiving and creating content.

Looop is still developing and therefore does 'break' on a fairly regular basis. The team are always quick to rectify the situation however, if one of users can't log on in their first attempt often they won't bother again.

Pros

It allows others in the business to create their own content, utilising knowledge experts and encouraging peer-to-peer learning. In a busy work environment where people don't necessarily have the time to participate in off-the-job training, Looop provides a quick & simple way to share knowledge and engage people in learning and development

AC

Alice C.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great platform, progressive, adaptive and a great addition to our people ecosystem

Overall, we are trying to improve the way we provide performance support so providing resources to people that helps them to overcome challenges quickly whilst they do their job rather than take them out of their workflow. This is a great platform to help us to do that with the campaigns and the way it integrates with our other products. More specifically we are improving our Mandatory training with Looop, to make this information look and feel on brand and easy to apply. The content we are able to create on Looop internally is a far cry from Compliance resources you get traditionally and makes it easier to get people to care about the right things when they join a regulated company.

Pros

The integration with other platforms in our people ecosystem was easy, they provided everything we needed to be able to pull the data we needed and to set up automation. It was an easy platform to introduce to the business from a technical perspective. The usability of the platform is great, it makes my life easier working with content creators as the way you build content is simple. The Learner UX...

Cons

The events functionality could be improved to be just as slick as the rest of the platform for example, being able to send invitations straight to slack or Google calendar. Also the accessibility options could be improved.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Easy way to onboard new recruits and shorten time to competency in a clean and easy interface

We needed to be able to onboard our ever-growing number of new recruits in a scalable way to support our global business. Looop has made this easy to focus in on providing the information required to start their roles, alongside answering the questions to keep them productive.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy so I haven't needed to spend time training people on how to use the platform - simply send the link and they can intuitively understand what they need to do. Create great micro learning courses using Pathways, which help piece together small parts of information together in a small course. Easily market new topics using Campaigns where you can allocate a segment of people you want to target training towards.

Cons

More intricate reporting would be nice, probably around video % played - so you know exactly how people are interacting with the courses.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Simple to use, easy to custom

100% would recommend. Amazing, flexible ad easy to navigate platform, and a full force of support.

Pros

Easy to build to brand and flexible to use. Love how external links can be integrated making the entire experience about the learner. Easy to navigate and set up, keeping the user experience in mind. Can be branded to suit, have assessments, and does whatever one would need it to do. If there have been any challenges, our Looop partner [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing! he as found the time to help, has the patience to answer my 10000 questions and has always been at hand as wonderful support. I would recommend without hesitation.

Cons

Its time confusing to brand the platform at first, but once that's done its plain sailing! No negativities, the platform is great!

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Innovative and Unexpected

It's be fantastic! It's done what we need it to do, and the support has been fantastic.

Pros

Looop is a different take on the LMS. I loved that it wasn't the cookie cutter LMS platform that many of the main players have become. The campaign feature is fantastic for tracking engagement and figuring out how to reach out to your audience the best.

Cons

It's a fairly newer product, so it is lacking in some features. Their roadmap shows a lot of this on the way though, so it's not a concern really.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Looop platform has shown me the future of elearning. We use for our inductions and planning on

We brought Looop in to help us with our inductions of new staff. The new staff will use Looop right at the beginning of joining our company to ensure they settle into the business quickly. As it's been a success we are planing on using Looop for more initiatives. We want to say thanks to the Looop team, especially Rep for helping us lots!

Pros

The new campaigns feature!!! Everything is automated AND personalised at the same time, so I can get on with my day to day job.

Cons

I have been using it for a a year or so now and cannot think of anything.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Helping my company to ensure new managers succeed

We use Looop to ensure our new managers succeed in their role. It can be daunting to become a new manager but Looop helps our new managers to feel confident.

Pros

The platform is so easy to use and navigate. It is also really colourful and pleasing to the eye which makes the experience enjoyable.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the platform, it’s very easy to use and that’s perfect for me, especially as I am not the best at using computers!

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Superb LMS with great Userbility for L&D professionals and Learners

Fantastic. The support I've received especially has been really helpful but I've used it as a user and as a nonpracticing and I've benefited from both experiences.

Pros

Pathways and Campaigns allow a degree of automation

Cons

Some of the functionality when adding content can be clunky. It's only a very very minor difficulty but sometimes I copy and paste content to allow for better customisation.

LA

Lisa A.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

The next best thing..

Overall we are having a great experience with looop. Both with what the system provides along with the support we receive from our account manager is perfect.

Pros

We've been on a journey with looop for the past 2 years and it's been amazing to work with such an innovative company. The software itself allows you to think digitally about the learner experiences, whilst also giving you the ability to make a difference with both just in time learning and automating communication. We personally use it as a hub of information, an engagement tool for our teams and a learning tool for our new starter process.

Cons

The system itself is being developed all of the time, which is actually one of the reasons of why I love it. My "least" favoured aspects are already being worked on. For example the design of looop is great and you're able to customise to a point. It would be great to allow more customisation.

HG

Hannah G.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Looop has been a great tool for communication with colleagues

Our organisation uses Looop primarily as a communications tool, rather than a learning and development tool. It’s been extremely useful as an internal communications platform and employee intranet. It allows us to keep our colleagues up to date with the latest news and information they need to know and keep them engaged with business updates and activity. We have found the team at Looop to be extremely helpful and responsive; as Looop is not built to primarily be a communication tool, we sometimes find that areas of the software do not work as effectively for our uses however, the team are always very happy to try and fix these issues or find a way for us to work around these obstacles.

Pros

Workspaces have worked very well for us, so that different areas of the business can access information relevant to them. Campaigns as a means for updating colleagues immediately has been great and they have the choice to receive these to personal or work email addresses.

Cons

Colleagues sometimes miss emails as they can go to junk or spam. The language used on Looop takes a bit of getting used to and getting images to fit on the banners can be difficult.

TR

Thomas R.

5,001-10,000 employees

Best method for us to distribute our online learning to employees

About one year ago our company was using more than 5 different learning platforms to distribute trainings to the 6500+ employees. My task was to simplify this and find a platform flexible enough for us to use for all our online learning needs. I did a long audit of many different platforms available. I ended up shortlisting 3 platforms which were all equally good except Looop was better. We ended up...

Pros

Easy to use Future potential Analytics Simple design

Cons

Search

EA

Eva A.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Super user friendly software that transferred how I do L&D

It helped me to make onboarding a truly blended-learning experience. It has helped to establish and keep best practices alive. It saves me a lot of time, so the classroom sessions become very tailored and activity-based.

Pros

Looop has absolutely transformed the way I run the L&D Department at my company. It is extremely user-friendly and quick. There no HTML coding knowledge needed to create resources basically works like a word document. It really helped me to solve the issues with spending too much time in the classroom delivering content and for people forgetting what they have learned. By being able to recall every...

Cons

I couldn't list any dislikes. I find it that it was the perfect technological tool to solve the issues I was having with L&D.

JT

Joanna T.

I have worked with LOOOP for the last 18 months and have had a great experience

Pros

It is easy to use, very intuitive as as an admin and as a user. Loading content is super quick and the functionality has improved every month. The variety of content from links, video, quizzes gives the option to create resources that are timely and useful for learners I like the push functionality of the system which enables you to create appointments to view for learners I like the events functionality so you can create a blended approach

Cons

The analytics need to be deeper but the team are working on this so am comfortable that is in train. The video compresses so sometimes can be glitchy when uploading I would like the events functionality to enable admins to download lists of attendees

JS

Jennifer S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Simple to use, intuitive and looks good!

So far, the team have been friendly and 'on brand' in terms of the kind of people we like to work with at OB e.g. real, approachable and honest. The costing has all been accurate and fair which has made it a breeze when getting sign off from those who hold the purse strings! Everyone who has used it so far has found the platform easy to access and navigate and the stores in particular love having regular content to sent to their mobiles.

Pros

As a growing brand who designs all their own content in house, Looop is the perfect (affordable) platform for us to move some of our training content online. The team are super helpful - replying to any queries we have sometimes within the the hour and always able to resolve any issues we may be having using the platform.

Cons

We are yet to have any issues at all using Looop.

JM

Jamie M.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Customised resources, delivered when the user needs them, to their inbox!

Pros

We're working with Looop to support transformation in our L&D offer across our office functions. As a business that grows and changes rapidly and wanted a digital learning solution that supported people with learning resources, when they need them; and to deliver key learning and messages in manageable chunks instead of 'online courses'. It's early days for us but we have immediately seen increased...

Cons

There are minor improvements that could be made which the Looop team are receptive to hear our thoughts on and quick to fix any small issues we've had.

JW

Jen W.

Broadcast Media, 5,001-10,000 employees

Mobile-friendly, modern and completely customisable learning app!

Really easy way of creating bite-sized learning in an engaging format that's mobile-friendly. We've had great feedback from our learners, who find Looop much more intuitive to use and a lot less corporate in style than an LMS. The guys at Looop are constantly involving it and incorporating user feedback so I think we'll see the features & functionality get even better. Occasionally we've had a few bugs but the tech guys have resolved them pretty quickly too.

Construction, 201-500 employees

We love Looop!

Wonderful customer service as well! Support is quick to get back with our questions.

Pros

How easy it is to use! On the day we got the software, started using it right away.

Cons

Still pretty new, but we are happy we everything. If there is a feature that we want, then we ask the developers who are very open to new ideas.

CD

Cesaltina D.

Hospitality,

An easy system to create training resources

In less than a year, we've been able to create over 100 resources that our housekeeping staff use to help them do their job. When we started there was only 2 of us creating content. Now we've trained `super-users' at each site so that they can add, edit, and change content. We now have a minimum of 12 people adding content. Love the platform, very easy to use and staff like the modern design of it too.

Pros

Looop has supported and helped us rejuvenate our learning and development, especially for housekeeping because it's kind of one of the departments that often gets forgotten about. Looop has made our employees feel invested in, which in turn has inspired another level of employee engagement.

AA

Amy A.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great experience with Looop

Pros

Simple, intuitive platform which is great to share learning materials with employees based in different countries, giving them access to content as and when they need it to enable them to do their jobs better.

Cons

Minor usability issues. However, the LOOOP team listen to feedback carefully and are always updating and improving their platform based on our feedback. Great service.

SB

Sarah B.

I love the simplicity and speed of being able to develop content in Looop

Pros

How quick it is to add content Clean and simple look New features added regularly Friendly support Developers take on board feedback It's different to any other e-learning type tool I've used in the past It's versatile - we are using it for a range of topics from company communications, to displaying survey results, company procedures, induction and basic training programmes

Cons

Sometimes I need to spend longer than I'd like trying to get a photo to fit on the cover page (but looop support will help if need be)

Internet, 10,001+ employees

Looop makes it easy to get good content out there in engaging ways

Pros

Extremely user friendly, easy and fast to create with.

Cons

A note-taking/saving mechanism for users would be fantastic.

GJ

Grace J.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

A fantastic LMS!

Pros

Looop is really user-friendly and intuitive to use. It didn't take long at all for me to become familiar with the tools and functions. The team are incredibly helpful and we've received some great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They respond to questions promptly and are always on hand to help resolve any issues that arise.

Cons

We had a little difficulty with the CSV bulk uploads at the beginning - sometimes an error message would pop up, but it wouldn't be clear from the message what the issue with the file was.

mw

mike w.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

A paradigm shift in how we deliver our training

It seems entirely obvious after the Looop team explain where online learning is going. And they have created the almost perfect platform to align with our new learning styles and needs. Our team was skeptical at first, due to the simplicity of the platform. Now we are all raving about that simplicity and ease of use. Looop has changed our approach to how we are now producing training content, and we couldnt be happier with the end result.

Pros

Ease of use for trainers, and simplification of delivery to users.

Cons

That it cannot be fully white labelled for brands who want to use it as if its their own software.