Looop Logo

Looop — learning that drives performance.

Looop Reviews

Suggested alternatives

talentlms
absorb-lms
ispring-learn

The Looop sales, support, and customer success teams are patient, responsive, and helpful. It's been a great experience so far.
From day one most of our team have praised the impact the platform has had. It has put learning at the fingertips of our people and has made it super accessible.
I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software currently.
I don’t think there are any features I feel the tool is missing.
User insights reporting is something to maybe pay attention to.

Connor S.

Corporate Field Trainer

Construction, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and great interface!

Transcript

Connor S.: Hi, my name is Connor. I'm a corporate field trainer. I give Looop a five out of five review....

Lukas H.

Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Providing Training Resources to Employees made easy- very easy!

We can now create and distribute online learning on the fly and organize internal learning programs.

Pros

Most importantly we do not need training to use the system. It is extremely user friendly. You can create and assign trainings very quickly. Campaigns support to organize development programs (e.g. for new leaders and a mentoring program). Very most I like to see how the software constantly gets better.

Cons

There could be more reporting options. We are waiting for the implementation of some features (e.g. waiting list for events). Also, the quizzing options and reporting on quizzes are limited.

AC

Alice C.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great platform, progressive, adaptive and a great addition to our people ecosystem

Overall, we are trying to improve the way we provide performance support so providing resources to people that helps them to overcome challenges quickly whilst they do their job rather than take them out of their workflow. This is a great platform to help us to do that with the campaigns and the way it integrates with our other products. More specifically we are improving our Mandatory training with Looop, to make this information look and feel on brand and easy to apply. The content we are able to create on Looop internally is a far cry from Compliance resources you get traditionally and makes it easier to get people to care about the right things when they join a regulated company.

Pros

The integration with other platforms in our people ecosystem was easy, they provided everything we needed to be able to pull the data we needed and to set up automation. It was an easy platform to introduce to the business from a technical perspective. The usability of the platform is great, it makes my life easier working with content creators as the way you build content is simple. The Learner UX...

Cons

The events functionality could be improved to be just as slick as the rest of the platform for example, being able to send invitations straight to slack or Google calendar. Also the accessibility options could be improved.

Newspapers, 1,001-5,000 employees

Looop is user - friendly for those both receiving and creating content.

Looop is still developing and therefore does 'break' on a fairly regular basis. The team are always quick to rectify the situation however, if one of users can't log on in their first attempt often they won't bother again.

Pros

It allows others in the business to create their own content, utilising knowledge experts and encouraging peer-to-peer learning. In a busy work environment where people don't necessarily have the time to participate in off-the-job training, Looop provides a quick & simple way to share knowledge and engage people in learning and development

KW

Ken W.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use.

Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros

We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better. I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll...

Cons

There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Simple to use, easy to custom

100% would recommend. Amazing, flexible ad easy to navigate platform, and a full force of support.

Pros

Easy to build to brand and flexible to use. Love how external links can be integrated making the entire experience about the learner. Easy to navigate and set up, keeping the user experience in mind. Can be branded to suit, have assessments, and does whatever one would need it to do. If there have been any challenges, our Looop partner [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing! he as found the time to help, has the patience to answer my 10000 questions and has always been at hand as wonderful support. I would recommend without hesitation.

Cons

Its time confusing to brand the platform at first, but once that's done its plain sailing! No negativities, the platform is great!

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Easy way to onboard new recruits and shorten time to competency in a clean and easy interface

We needed to be able to onboard our ever-growing number of new recruits in a scalable way to support our global business. Looop has made this easy to focus in on providing the information required to start their roles, alongside answering the questions to keep them productive.

Pros

The interface is clean and easy so I haven't needed to spend time training people on how to use the platform - simply send the link and they can intuitively understand what they need to do. Create great micro learning courses using Pathways, which help piece together small parts of information together in a small course. Easily market new topics using Campaigns where you can allocate a segment of people you want to target training towards.

Cons

More intricate reporting would be nice, probably around video % played - so you know exactly how people are interacting with the courses.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Looop platform has shown me the future of elearning. We use for our inductions and planning on

We brought Looop in to help us with our inductions of new staff. The new staff will use Looop right at the beginning of joining our company to ensure they settle into the business quickly. As it's been a success we are planing on using Looop for more initiatives. We want to say thanks to the Looop team, especially Rep for helping us lots!

Pros

The new campaigns feature!!! Everything is automated AND personalised at the same time, so I can get on with my day to day job.

Cons

I have been using it for a a year or so now and cannot think of anything.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Innovative and Unexpected

It's be fantastic! It's done what we need it to do, and the support has been fantastic.

Pros

Looop is a different take on the LMS. I loved that it wasn't the cookie cutter LMS platform that many of the main players have become. The campaign feature is fantastic for tracking engagement and figuring out how to reach out to your audience the best.

Cons

It's a fairly newer product, so it is lacking in some features. Their roadmap shows a lot of this on the way though, so it's not a concern really.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Helping my company to ensure new managers succeed

We use Looop to ensure our new managers succeed in their role. It can be daunting to become a new manager but Looop helps our new managers to feel confident.

Pros

The platform is so easy to use and navigate. It is also really colourful and pleasing to the eye which makes the experience enjoyable.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the platform, it’s very easy to use and that’s perfect for me, especially as I am not the best at using computers!

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Superb LMS with great Userbility for L&D professionals and Learners

Fantastic. The support I've received especially has been really helpful but I've used it as a user and as a nonpracticing and I've benefited from both experiences.

Pros

Pathways and Campaigns allow a degree of automation

Cons

Some of the functionality when adding content can be clunky. It's only a very very minor difficulty but sometimes I copy and paste content to allow for better customisation.

LA

Lisa A.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

The next best thing..

Overall we are having a great experience with looop. Both with what the system provides along with the support we receive from our account manager is perfect.

Pros

We've been on a journey with looop for the past 2 years and it's been amazing to work with such an innovative company. The software itself allows you to think digitally about the learner experiences, whilst also giving you the ability to make a difference with both just in time learning and automating communication. We personally use it as a hub of information, an engagement tool for our teams and a learning tool for our new starter process.

Cons

The system itself is being developed all of the time, which is actually one of the reasons of why I love it. My "least" favoured aspects are already being worked on. For example the design of looop is great and you're able to customise to a point. It would be great to allow more customisation.

NT

Nick T.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

So much more than an LMS

Ability to push out key comms messages and training resources quickly.

Pros

The platform is very simple to use, building a resource is quick and it can be assigned to users with ease. The ability to curate a library of resources alongside mandated training makes looop so much more than just an LMS. It has become our intranet and internal comms tool. The software is continually being developed and new and exciting features are being added. Having worked with traditional well-known systems in other roles, looop is a breath of fresh air. There is always something new to make our online learning programs better and more engaging.

Cons

Where there are areas of the software that could be improved, the team respond quickly. There is a great community where ideas can be shared and these appear in the sprint. The reporting suite is functional and ticks the boxes however there could be improvements made which are coming very soon

JT

Joanna T.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Why do I love Looop?

Working within a training team, in a fast paced environment, we are often faced with large training groups to coach/train with short deadlines. Looop has really allowed us to utilise every bit of time we have with our emloyees, as it allows for people to be able to self-learn and go back to topics, when it suits them. Within our company, we also have releases every 2 weeks, and this can be a stretch to cover with all employees before they come out. Looop has allowed for us to be able to push out pathways to relevant individuals and keep track of who has completed them, and who needs extra help.

Pros

Looop has made virtual training, fun and easy to do. With all of the different features that Looop offers, we've been able to cater to a variety of different learning styles. We can upload training videos, put word documents with process flows, slide shows and the list goes on. I love that we can pull reports on our employees progress throughout Looop, as it gives us a clear direction on what areas people need help with and where they are excelling. The integration within the business, has been incredible. As a training team, we have had nothing but positive feedback.

Cons

I wouldn't say anything about Looop is difficult to use, if I had to pick something it would just be to find a way to show all of the resource within a workspace, without having to press something to show all. Very minor.

SW

Suzanne W.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Easy to use, simple does what it says on the tin approach to real time , relevant learning

Our teams have really engaged in their learning and personal development planning. Housing all our company comms and now wellbeing info, which is top of the agenda right now , on the site has ensured traction is high.

Pros

Loved how easy it is to upload resources , navigate the site from a learner point of view. Can be integrated with our in house shared drive/MS teams . Using it with campaigns to tailor and target your approach is the most effective and engaging way to drive traction to the site. Lots of immediate and useful help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

As a "one man band" L&D Manager on 3 days a week, time is precious. So even more pre written content would be most welcome - and I know it something that Looop are working on, so cant wait!

JM

Jo M.

Market Research, 201-500 employees

Intuitive and flexible system, with fantastic support to get you set up

Pros

As a small L&D team I feel empowered now to reach more people globally with better content that is totally tailored to my business.[Sensitive Content ] have patiently taught me how to become an expert on Looop, right from the look at feel of the platform, to managing complex external training events. Nothing I have asked has been too much trouble, and their support in setting up our LMS means I can now transform how our business learns and how we measure impact.

Cons

Its been a steep learning curve for me, I have had to invest a lot of time into it. However, it's not a negative as I think it will more than pay off. For other users the learning curve has been much gentler, and the key content generators in the business have been able to author content with very little input as the platform is so intuitive.

MO

Mike O.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great learning partner, would certainly recommend to others

Pros

Looop have been a great partner to ASOS. They've worked with us very closely to create our learning environments and constantly ask for feedback for new features that could be included in the platform. I honestly don't know if learning would be the same at ASOS without Looop.

Cons

What's not to like? As mentioned if there are any bugs or even better ifs, Looop are always happy to add to the backlog.

JM

Jamie M.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Customised resources, delivered when the user needs them, to their inbox!

Pros

We're working with Looop to support transformation in our L&D offer across our office functions. As a business that grows and changes rapidly and wanted a digital learning solution that supported people with learning resources, when they need them; and to deliver key learning and messages in manageable chunks instead of 'online courses'. It's early days for us but we have immediately seen increased...

Cons

There are minor improvements that could be made which the Looop team are receptive to hear our thoughts on and quick to fix any small issues we've had.

CH

Colin H.

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Looop is easy to use, looks great and meets all our requirements

Looop is not just an excellent LMS but is able to offer valuable resources targeted to individuals and groups, meaning staff are far more likely to spend time on the platform.

Pros

The campaigns are excellent. Once you've completed the hard graft of setting them up you can take people through an entire program at the click of the button, including reminder emails to the learner and their manager.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about Looop. Some greater functionality in terms of customisation would be a bonus, but I'm aware there are plans to introduce this in the future so that will tick all the boxes.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Super easy to use and a friendly, helpful team to help you if you get stuck!

Communicating with more people than we would be able to get in one room for a workshop, and allowing learners to learn when they have the time, rather than choosing the time and date and forcing them to sit in a room together.

Pros

The approachability of everyone at Looop - no matter how small the query, you are guaranteed to get a fast, helpful response and are not made to feel that you are wasting their time.

Cons

Currently that we are unable to use our company font, but we have been told that this will soon be rectified!

JH

Jay H.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Looop's automation saves time

Looop can automatically follow up regarding past due items and notify other stakeholders when items are critically past due. This automation saves time in tracking and reporting.

Pros

Looop's automation, analytics, and reporting are far superior to our previous platform.

Cons

The initial design of campaigns for specific user groups was a bit time consuming, but that would be the case when converting to any new platform.

AA

Amy A.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great experience with Looop

Pros

Simple, intuitive platform which is great to share learning materials with employees based in different countries, giving them access to content as and when they need it to enable them to do their jobs better.

Cons

Minor usability issues. However, the LOOOP team listen to feedback carefully and are always updating and improving their platform based on our feedback. Great service.

SB

Sarah B.

I love the simplicity and speed of being able to develop content in Looop

Pros

How quick it is to add content Clean and simple look New features added regularly Friendly support Developers take on board feedback It's different to any other e-learning type tool I've used in the past It's versatile - we are using it for a range of topics from company communications, to displaying survey results, company procedures, induction and basic training programmes

Cons

Sometimes I need to spend longer than I'd like trying to get a photo to fit on the cover page (but looop support will help if need be)

Imogen (Immie) C.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy intuitive platform

Pros

Working in the L&D team for the past 18 months, I've seen a huge shift in the business towards this platform. It's simple and easy to use, anyone can be trained up and it's a great way to have our resources together. Our account manager, Rachel, is always on hand to help us, and they are constantly listening to feedback and evolving the platform with their clients.

Cons

Not being able to categorise the home page and the manual labour required to update contacts

Internet, 10,001+ employees

Simple and engaging learner experience

Making leader generated content easily accessible means our employees can learn from each other without having to be in the classroom. Looop has provided a solution to the problem of continuing knowledge and best practice sharing between peers across teams and locations.

Pros

The ease of content creation on the platform and the simple and engaging way it is presented to learners

GJ

Grace J.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

A fantastic LMS!

Pros

Looop is really user-friendly and intuitive to use. It didn't take long at all for me to become familiar with the tools and functions. The team are incredibly helpful and we've received some great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They respond to questions promptly and are always on hand to help resolve any issues that arise.

Cons

We had a little difficulty with the CSV bulk uploads at the beginning - sometimes an error message would pop up, but it wouldn't be clear from the message what the issue with the file was.