Workday Peakon Employee Voice Logo

Workday Peakon Employee Voice

People analytics & employee engagement software

Workday Peakon Employee Voice Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.92/10

Reviews by rating

Peakon is a very well designed and easy to use Engagement tool. It was great to get consistent feedback and insight into our strengths and priority areas that needed improvement.
A professional, exciting company to deal with. They are always looking for new and innovative ideas and we feel like we are with them on the journey.
Great flexibility in the question setup, allowing you to tailor to your business or team. Great dashboards help you visualize the results and turn this into actions.
I don't like that an 8 on the score sale is seen as passive or negative. To me, an 8 is equivalent to 80% or a B.
It can sometimes be frustrating trying to second-guess the reasoning behind anonymous feedback, but then the anonymity is key to the platform so I guess it's not the software that's at fault.
At the moment, nothing as such to dislike about Workday Peakon Employee Voice.

Molly N.

Digital Designer and Social Media Coordinator

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Good Survey Tool

Transcript

Molly N.: Hi, my name is Molly. I'm a creative coordinator for a healthcare nonprofit, and I give Peakon...

Phillip B.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Peakon - best of the best for engagement

Pros

Peakon gives you and the entire company amazing visibility of the engagement data it captures. Instead of the information being in one persons hands it gives control to managers of all levels the ability to make change both big and small in their areas based on the feedback gained both from the engagement and eNPS scores but also the comments received. One of the big things that set Peakon apart from the very beginning was the ability to interact with comments anonymously, to acknowledge, respond, and forward them on enhances the feedback cycle for users.

Cons

There are some features that I would like to have, but the team are always very interested in our ideas and will send them off to the development team for discussion.

BB

Blake B.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

Workday - Empolyee Voice

Pros

You guys, WorkDay is a phenomenal company, let alone employee voice. I’ve had the pleasure of working on both sides. The time keeping side is just as great as this side. They listen, they work for you and as a team. Making sure goals and voices are heard!!

Cons

I really don’t have any cons. Other than they are a bit expensive, however. You get what you pay for, right? They provide great results for your money.

MC

Michelle C.

Civic & Social Organization, self-employed

Work Day for Pay Day!

Overall well, nice interface and smooth.

Pros

Works well, easy to use, nice features .

Cons

Could use more customized features for employees.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Review of Workday Peakon Employee Voice by Rachit

Overall experience with Workday Peakon Employee Voice has been so great so far as it gives every employee their power to have their say.

Pros

The best thing about Workday Peakon Employee Voice is Each person or employee filling the survey will be "Anonymous". So by ensuring this, His/her identity would not be revealed and he/she can be assure to fill up the honest survey as per his/her experience.

Cons

At the moment, nothing as such to dislike about Workday Peakon Employee Voice.

Aaron B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Incredible tool

Extremely positive. Without this product the organisation would have taken a different route which wouldn't have potentially put as much focus on the employees. The assistance I receive, especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic and I couldn't thank him enough for everything he has done us.

Pros

This system is so easy to use, and gives such a great level of detail. This has helped our line managers take responsibility for the engagement of the teams, and is now spoken about with great positivity.

Cons

I would like to see more analytics on usage from line managers, this has begun but I think there can be more. I would also like to see more assistance in how to write employee engagement strategies.

Aidan D.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A serious piece of kit if you care about your team and getting the best from them

I've found Peakon to be a well-designed, sophisticated yet easy-to-use product, invaluable in managing large teams.

Pros

The core of Peakon is its benchmarking. It captures staff feedback and measures their engagement using questionnaires, then compares its analysis with benchmarked scores based on team size, industry, location etc. It identifies areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations about improvements that can be made. We have used it to uncover morale and motivation issues amongst staff, and to identify strengths we can build upon. I'm very impressed by the level of thought that's gone into its design and development.

Richard E.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

No better way to measure employee satisfaction.

Pros

Conducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy. The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.

Philanthropy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Next level employee voice - happy we made the choice

Very positive tooling and (more importantly) impact on our organisation.

Pros

Benchmarking: The ability to compare against industry benchmarks is a very powerful element of this tool. Without, it wouldn't be as powerful. You really see how you compare to your peer organisations / comparative market segments as you progress through your surveys.

Cons

We chose to run our EV survey on a quarterly basis which worked for us, however when looking at our benchmark's it is sometimes hard to quantify the variances presented as their EV survey's may be run on a more frequent cadence. The quarterly approach relieved timeframes, however gives us little go on in between the scheduled slots and limits our benchmark somewhat - consider approach with your engagement person at Peakon carefully. Other than that very little i would put into the negative bucket.

Paul D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001-5,000 employees

Using Workday Peakon in the Professional Services world

Pros

Our company started using Peakon a couple of years ago and I love it. The user interface is inviting with imagery, simple to choose your rating, and gives an opportunity to add comments to any question. The imagery on each question is inclusive and diverse. The dashboard on Workday to see all of your survey results is helpful to look at when seeing where I rank amongst other employee responses.

Cons

No major feedback, I could see some nice background music while I'm taking the survey to get into that calm headspace.

KB

Katie B.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Workday Peakon review

Pros

This allows teams to give feedback on how they feel about their workplace , this ensures you are looking after your employees engagement.

Cons

I did find it tricky at the beginning to navigate around the management reporting

MC

Mairead C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Peakon Employee Engagement Platform

Excellent customer service/onboarding. Friendly and professional.

Pros

Employees complete it monthly so we can review at the time any issues and put actions in to place. Different departmental managers can work together to see why differing scores/feedback within their team on a particular item. Putting actions into place following feedback, involving all staff in the actions shows to employees that we are listening as we want to ensure they have an inclusive and happy place to work.

Cons

Lots of stats, the system can be complicated to understand some of these. More training required. The trainers are so knowledgeable they assume it is easy.

CD

Crystal D.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool

real-time employee engagement/pulse data Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention automatic assignment of manager access quick reference tools benchmarks against the industry the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in position

Pros

The ease of use and roll-out to our management community. Real-time employee pulse data Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up The on-going developments, enhancements This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land...

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like. We did ask for a custom one-off survey design, which Peakon was not able to do. However, they asked questions and offered an alternative that more so aligned to our objectives and what we were trying to achieve.

TA

Tahnee A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Peakon - as essential platform for facilitating change in your organisation

Peakon has given us data to support our people strategy and delivery.

Pros

Data and analytics are incredible. The way that you can filter comments, segment to a granular level to understand engagement across the organisation is incredible. The customer support is always so helpful and very speedy to respond. Peakon are constantly reviewing the product and adding and improving features!

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about Peakon.

MW

Michael W.

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

An intuitive and innovative engagement tool.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and to maintain. The senior management team get so much useful data bot micro and macro.

Cons

Sometimes there are so many new features that its not easy to keep up or be aware of how they can be used in your workplace.

Henrik C.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees.

Real-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.

Pros

The ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.

Wireless, 51-200 employees

Our company loves Peakon

Only positive

Pros

- Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc - Easy to setup and administer - Nice way to give feedback to management - Great algorithm

Cons

- Management console is great but it could be a bit easier to administer - Perhaps it could be nice to loose some anonymity in some cases

Thank you for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you and your team are getting on well with the product and you're getting valuable insights from it. Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager if you need any more help on the administration side of things!

Linn H.

Chemicals, 10,001+ employees

Fabulous employee engagement platform

Their customer service is second to none. They’re always available and always ready to help. The answer is (almost) always “yes we can do that”. Amazing!

Pros

This software is intuitive, accurate and easy to use. It provides insights into the organization that I have never for from another tool. It is far more than a “survey tool”; for me it is an agile partner that continuously help me drive the engagement in the units.

Cons

As Peakon is releasing new features on a regular basis, I have not yet had time to miss anything really. If anything it would be that they could make the iPad app a bit better. It works perfectly on iPhone but the webpage is best if you work on an iPad.

Abey J.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously.

Understand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.

Pros

Peakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.

Cons

Reporting. Need a reporting module that I can create ad-hoc reports to answer my questions. Also, really need a mobile app with Admin functionality. A lot of us are on the move and we rely on our mobile devices to get our work done.

VH

Vivian H.

Used other for less than 6 months

Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing.

Real-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture.

Pros

The platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.

Andrew H.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Loyal user - my business is better as a result

Peakon solved deep communication issues within our business.

Pros

Simple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.

Cons

No real issues with Peakon. I've been a user for 2 years, and have no real negative feedback.

Molly B.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Good Survey Tool

It's helped our large company (800+ employees) in 40 locations give feedback on the company as a whole, and then on a smaller scale to our supervisors. We've never been able to do that before.

Pros

I like that I can give feedback on upper management without having to directly say something to their face. It shows how people feel in the company overall, so they know what to focus on to improve.

Robin M H.

51-200 employees

Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon.

Pros

With Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective

DM

Doug M.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to use and gave us great insights

Gave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.

Pros

Easy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).

Cons

The software was great. We couldn't slice the data down to all the views we would like but that is a function of the (necessary) anonymity for employees within a small organisation.

PG

Pippa G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas.

We get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.

Cons

The monthly surveys take a bit of getting used to for staff. We also have a complicated departmenal structure and that can make reading the results confusing sometimes.

Wechuli P.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Useful Feedback Tool for Empoyee Engagement

My place of work uses Peakon to track employee satisfaction every month, I find it a convenient place to voice my 2 cents.

Pros

- Nicely designed interface and intuitive navigation and layout for employees to tab through and give feedback on the various issues. - allows employees to express opinions with protection that there won't be backlash since the feedback is anonymous.

Cons

There is not that much not to like about Peakon. One thing I would like to see is the expansion of the service offering to allow for more nuanced scenarios search as research surveys.