Peakon Reviews

4.78/5 (18 reviews)

Crystal Devitt

Peakon is a very insightful, effortless and customized tool

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-04

real-time employee engagement/pulse data Heat map analysis that allows us to get targeted on populations that need attention automatic assignment of manager access quick reference tools benchmarks against the industry the ability to level-set against certain benchmarks, such as time in positionThe ease of use and roll-out to our management community. Real-time employee pulse data Flexibility of the features, from questions, to survey and question frequency and set-up The on-going developments, enhancements This is not part of the software- but the support from Peakon has been phenomenal. Quick response time and insightful as they describe what we're looking for and they help us land the vision and execution. During set-up, our account rep was flexible with her time in accommodating our global timezones. When we were assigned a new account rep, there was a warm handover and the service has continued at its high level. Working with the Commercial side on expanding our subscription was also streamlined and without headache. It was straight-forward and our account rep was able to clearly explain the features, benefits and value of the subscription. She was so articulate in pitching the features and benefits, I was able to get an instant approval from our Finance Director.

Richard Edgerton

No better way to measure employee satisfaction.

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Conducting employee surveys allows us to obtain crucial feedback to support our employees, working environment and future company strategy. The customer support team always listen to suggestions and the product keeps getting better and better. We are a big fans of Peakon here at Lombard Risk.

Henrik Christensen

very easy to use, nice UI and backed by solid research into what engages/motivates employees.

Reviewed 2017-12-18

Real-time insights into engagement/motivation as well as a focus on the subject among the whole team.The ease of setup and daily use. I can now constantly follow engagement in (almost) real-time and I can even interact and reply on questions etc.

Anonymous

Our company loves Peakon

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Only positive- Gives great insights into companies life, employees happiness, etc - Easy to setup and administer - Nice way to give feedback to management - Great algorithm

Abey Joseph

Peakon met my needs to engage my teams and gather their sentiment and feedback anonymously.

Reviewed 2017-11-20

Understand my teams' sentiment and help me make our workplace better for everyone. Provides metrics that I can use to measure and improve our performance.Peakon engages my teams, complementing my efforts to understand and address my teams' needs and concerns. Once you configure the application based on your needs, Peakon sends the pulse surveys and collects information anonymously. I like the candid feedback mechanism, how I can acknowledge comments from my teams and engage them in correspondence while preserving their anonymity. Love the dashboard, various ways to see the comments, segmentation, and eNPS based on our industry. Also, love the graphs and heat maps that help me dissect and truly understand where my teams stand.

Vivian Hung

Peakon is extremely easy to use and navigate. The quick access to data and information is amazing.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-29

Real-time data on how engaged our employees are and the concerns that they have. We received great information that helped us determine our priorities from a business perspective that would positively impact our employees, morale and the culture. The platform is the most modern and progressive tool on the market. Having real-time data the day after the survey closes and having the ability to watch scores improve or decline through the next open survey session is amazing. The dashboards are easy to navigate and I love the ability to slice and dice the data in many different ways. We are able to action plan and communicate results with our managers and employees within weeks after taking a survey. This helps engagement when employees feel they have been heard. The data has been transformational for us as an organization who has not had such a tool. We reference the results and actions we are taking often as we continue to communicate business changes.

Andrew Hunter

Loyal user - my business is better as a result

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Peakon solved deep communication issues within our business. Simple, easy to use, great customer service! Oh, and a great app.

Doug Monro

Easy to use and gave us great insights

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-07-02

Gave us great feedback on where we were doing well and where we needed to improve to moviate retain staff and build our culture.Easy to use for both management (to configure, see results) and staff (to give feedback on the company and their experience).

Robin M Hamel, SPHR

Traditional annual engagement surveys can't begin to compete with Peakon.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

With Peakon, we get a constant pulse on the issues that concern our team members, allowing us to see trends over time. Our employees get an anonymous feedback mechanism (and they use it!) with a direct line to the executive team. And our HR team can see what managers/teams need some extra attention. It's allowed our HR and executive team to be much more proactive in their approach to engagement. It has provided a way for us to put objective metrics to what is normally a very subjective

Pippa Gavaghan

Really useful way of measuring engagement and identifying problem areas.

Reviewed 2017-11-21

We get much more tangible results on our internal communications now, rather than just guessing who isn't engaged and why. Easy to use, lots of help if we need it. The export report is good as it is easy to present to teams for feedback.

Melinda Weaver

My overall experience has been exceptional.

Reviewed 2017-11-21

The most important benefit is a real-time insight into our company culture. This benefit is extremely valuable to companies like ours that are growing at a very fast pace.The software is easy to use and understand. There is so much functionality and features within the platform that allow me to share information with my team members. For example, any manager or leader can export all of the open-ended and driver comments to an Excel spreadsheet which can be emailed to an applicable team member. This also allows managers to construct a plan-of-action without a lot of work.

Andrew Hunter

Excellent tool for getting actionable employee feedback. Love it!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-06-30

Staff feedback, improvement in culture, more trust and transparency within the organisation. We've used Peakon for a number of years now and found it super useful for getting constructive feedback from our staff. The tool is easy to use, insightful and good value for money. I've recommended Peakon to a number of businesses in the UK and beyond.

Diana Danova

Amazing product for real-time employee engagement that everyone in our team loves!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-30

- Easy to setup - Amazing user experience that works well on mobile - Every manager gets a personalised dashboard with insights just for their team - Flexible scheduling; can be run weekly, monthly etc - Great support

Adrian Bradbury Assoc CIPD

Recently started using this platform

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Ease of useThe ability to pinpoint areas of the business and what priorities are required by each area. Allowing the managers to own the data.

Rob Scott

Great onboarding experience with strong support from staff.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Ease of use, detailed reporting and automatic downloading of data in a Power Point presentation that just has to be tweaked based on my personal situation. The dashboard, the ability to download information directly into a PowerPoint presentation, the ability to reach directly out to employees anonymously to gather further information about vague comments and the science behind the results.

Anonymous

Great system, intuitive to use and quality customer support.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

it's early days but it's got the management listening and thinking and the employee's have the mechanism to tell us what we are doing right or otherwise.It's been so easy to implement, the dashboards give real time information in digestable formats. It's user friendly for people to complete the survey and also to review the information.

Chris Henderson

Peakon provides excellent feedback through reports on employees' opinions.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

The reporting is really great, along with being able to drill down into specific segments within the responders.

Kristen Kohler

Very User Friendly and excellent Customer Service

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-20

The system is very User Friendly, and very easy to edit or update content, the flow makes sense, and overall customer service is very efficient