Voila Reviews

LC

Loic C.

Super helpful software to manage ever-changing employee schedules.

VC

Valerie C.

Simple interfaces, it has most of the features we need to manage a network of retailers, great customer service, they helped every time were looking for a setting or trying to solve a new use case.

PB

Patrick B.

VC

Valerie C.

I believe the is a lack of updates for the application.

GC

Gareth C.

I would to be able to drag and drop the shift without having to enter all the informations again.

AB

Audrey B.

4.8

Simple and handy for it's users

Fast and efficient schedule management.

Pros

It's really handy to get my assignments right on my phone. Requesting replacements on the fly is also fast and efficient as my managers get my requests in the minute and the software automatically finds someone to take over. Plus everything else we manage like vacation requests.

Cons

We used to have to go on the web version to enter our timesheets. They did however add the feature on mobile in the past months which is a big relief. Not much negative stuff to say here.

Hi there, we're glad to see that Voila! helps you be more efficient on a daily basis. If anything, we are always welcoming our users' feedback!

Great software, complete, yet easy to use

It's been great!

Pros

Cons

Took some time to implement (about 2 weeks) as it needed to connect to our payroll software. Still fast though and the Voilà! team did all they could to support us along the way.

Voilà - soutien client impeccable

Pros

Support client Changements rapides lorsque je fais face à des problèmes Amélioration du produit continue

Cons

Feuilles de temps - outil pas complètement développé Outils de formations peu développés - ca pourrait être bien d'avoir des vidéos d'utilisation

Thanks for the review and good words on our support team. As for training, We have a pretty exhaustive knowledge base accessible from the platform and most articles include a tutorial video. You can also find them directly on our YouTube channel. Hope this helps!

The best application ever !

Pros

The application Voilà! makes my life so much easier. With about 60 employees and many replacements to manage, it only takes one click for employees to find their replacement. No need to contact people one by one, it's great! In addition, employees only need to enter their availability and when I create or open a new shift, all available employees who are qualified are automatically notified and can apply to take the shift. Very easy to use, you'll notice a great time saving every day.

Restaurant Staff Managing

Scheduling and roster building tool. Managing the working teams and staff. On the go, always available. Gives freedom to the employees by asking shift swaps, easy availability settings. Employees ranking system. Overall human ressources tool, and they are adding more options every week.

Pros

Once my schedule frame and rosters are set up, managing our weekly needs is super efficient. We can keep our minds off basic tasks such as employees shifts swaps, managing staff availabilities. I can see that a lot of human ressources settings are getting progressivly added and it is a great managing tool. The software / app team are always improving Voila considering our specific needs.

Cons

As any complex app / software, at first you need to get used to the basic functions. Considering Voila is mainly to set up your team rosters and schedules, so drawing the first frame is a little bit of work. The laptop version is still better than the app - for the admin crew. For the employees it's perfect.

Manager savior

Pros

This app totally saved my life as a manager!! I used to spend so much time on employe's schedule. With this app, they get more independency but I keep ''control'' regarding approval of their demands. It's just so much faster and easier. Also, the app is really user friendly. Everyone got used to it really quickly.

Cons

The only thing I would add is the option of asking for a period of time off. For exemple, if one of my employe need to take a full week off for vacation, the app could take care of asking subs for every of their shift in the week.

Super helpful software to manage ever-changing employee schedules

Pros

This software has really simplified my daily routine. I was able to include my team leads in the approval process and employees really do like the feature to create their own schedules and to exchange an upcoming shift.

Cons

The software is missing a lunch/coffee break management option. In my industry, all breaks have to be scheduled because the workflow never stops. The reminder feature would help our employees to take their break on time.

I Don't Remember What I Paid...

When I need a way to capture a small bit of video or a part of my screen to illustrate, boom Voila is it!

Pros

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! Everything about this program just works. Video capture, screen capture, items, selection tool...This is my go to program to take something from the screen and put it in my files.

Cons

I wish the cons was not required. I got nothing. Weird name that isn't easy to search? Seriously nothing bad to say.

Good app

Positive and efficient

Pros

User friendly. A lot of colleagues thought the same thing

Cons

Nothing really. Liked it straight from the start.

Great App

Pros

It is a simple platform and really easy to use.

Cons

I believe the is a lack of updates for the application

Easy to set up and not expensive

Easy to use and understand. It's fast and we save time

Pros

Easy to set up and not expensive. Well-designed interface.

Cons

Seriously, I searched to find something in answer to this question

Hi Genny, We are glad to see you like Voilà! if you have any questions about the product, always feel free to let us know!