Adobe Creative Cloud

Graphic design and video editing software

Adobe Creative Cloud Reviews

Pros

The integration was really easy and necessary, my business wouldn't exist without adobe creative cloud. I also like the updates and how they become smarter and smarter.

UF

Ursula F.

I love Adobe Creative Cloud with all the free updates and pricing it's one of the best value software suites out there.

BD

Bart D.

I like that the pictures are very clear and realistic. The photos had great definition and quality.

SR

Summer R.

Cons

Bad, i still to this day dont know how it works so i save everyting to my computer and ive been using adobe for years now. I have a fear that things will go missing so i dont bother with it.

AP

Angus P.

The only thing that has frustrated me is the times that the program won't open a file and states that it has been damaged or moved.

JK

Jessica K.

Their enterprise licensing, deployment, and customer service is terrible. The process to get device licensing and user provisioning working is time consuming, and the Adobe support staff are clueless.

CS

President

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Amazing Software - I wish it were more Intuitive

Transcript

Doug P.: Hi. I'm Doug. I'm the founder of my company, and I give Adobe Creative Cloud four out of five....

Adobe Creative Cloud Supports My Production Work

Transcript

Felicia: Hi, I'm Felicia and I'm a digital magazine editor and content creator. My review of Adobe Creative...

#1 Design Software in Market

I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud for more than 3 years and it has been the best choice among other competitors for all these 3+ years. The software I use most is Adobe Photoshop and it has helped me a lot in my professional career. For all the features available in Adobe Creative Cloud - I absolutely love it! If you are a graphic designer, you need Adobe Creative Cloud as it is the #1 graphic designing software available in the market.

Pros

One subscription - and I get access to 20+ awesome design software. I also get access to stock photographs and other assets which I use regularly as they are of high quality. It's also easy to work on a project with teams as projects are saved online. The thing I like most about Adobe Creative Cloud is that - it gets updated regularly. Due to regular updates, I can be sure that the features of these software are in accordance with current technologies. I have spent more than 3 years using Adobe Creative Cloud in regular basis - and I can say that I learn something new every week and this has helped me a lot in my professional career.

Cons

Subscription for only one software is expensive and doesn't seem to be suitable for beginners. We also need a fast performing computer to use most of Adobe software - which is fine looking at the features they offer. However, I think there is room for improvement of performance.

The standard

Adobe is crucial to what I do. The alternative options available are pretty capable also, but that’s only because of the trail Adobe has blazed. I can’t think of another product that allows me to create design photography audio video and animation all within the same ecosystem.

Pros

Every design or marketing team that I’ve been a part of for the last ten tests has used the bundle of Adobe products that eventually became creative cloud. It’s become an indispensable tool in our industry. The cloud based service along with subscription pricing structure changed the application space for the better because you’re always up to date with the latest features. The seamless integration between applications and file types has created the most productive digital workspace imaginable.

Cons

Sometimes the inconsistency across the app interfaces can be frustrating. For example, the crop tool in Photoshop I has a shortcut key of C but in Lightroom the shortcut key is R. You can create your own shortcut keys in Premiere but not in Lightroom. I wish Lightroom Classic would work on iPad on a per catalog basis

Great suite of tools but not beginner friendly

I love it. I have had a subscription for almost 2 years now and I have learned a lot and I am still learning a lot. It allows me to make my videos awesome and my podcast sounding great.

Pros

You can do almost anything creative with their software packages. I do video, podcasting, and graphics and I love it. The best part is the templates you can use. I am not a graphic designer by any means but I can edit templates to make some awesome looking logos and graphics.

Cons

It can be overwhelming at times especially as someone who is not an artistic person.

I cannot say how much I dislike Adobe enough

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job it's supposed to, but for a company such as Adobe, I expect better. I expect better products, better customer service, better policies, better everything.

Pros

The programs are fairly easy to use. And I suppose on paper it's not a bad idea. Having a subscription does make it so you're spending less money up front. And it's an easy way to stay up to date. But remember, this is all on paper. In practice it's not so good.

Cons

Adobe seems to have something of a monopoly on the graphic design market, because I don't think they'd be getting away with their practices otherwise. People who bought their products previously no longer have license to use the software they once purchased if they're not using Cloud. Their programs crash all the time, and are full of annoying UI issues. A ton of small things that just don't make...

Designers' best friend

Over the years since it was just a student, its evolution has been massive, it was not something that was created overnight and yet the change was very fast, the user experience improved in many aspects and the way of communication within the whole Adobe family was something that completely changed the workflow, inside and outside the programs. Like other Adobe software it is constantly evolving along with its users and surprises you when you think you already have what you need. And because it never lags behind with its improvements and time, it is adaptable whenever a new need or trend arises.

Pros

Its evolution and its way of adapting to the current way of working, I think it is one of those programmes that often presents you with tools that you didn't know you needed, and every time there is an update it makes it easier and easier for you to use its tools. The warmth it has towards its users creates a pleasant experience and obviously invites you to stay with them.

Cons

It is one of the most expensive tools I have seen on the market, I think this can be a major constraint for those who want or need to use their products for either professional or school work. While it does have free trials, it is an investment that you have to keep in mind is expensive if you want to keep using it. And I think that discourages many people from using it.

Fantastic Value and a Heartening Focus on Learning

Value and versatility, very easy to use. Ever since I've signed up for Creative Cloud I've felt like whatever video/graphic design software I need (even if I don't know that I need it yet) is right there at my fingertips because, well, it is! There is no longer any pressure to use the wrong tool for the job because it's the one I have or the one I've invested in. A few months ago, I was told by a friend that what I was doing on one animation would be better suited to After Effects. So, I installed it from the CC dashboard, opened it up, and got to work with no additional cost or learning curve.

Pros

First and foremost, I love their focus in recent years on making the software easier to learn, easier to use, and easier to deploy. In some places, there is educational materials built right into each window of the program. This is especially helpful to infrequent users. I feel less pressure to have a search engine open in a separate tab for questions that come up, as the help is increasingly within the program. Secondly, I've used the software for years and the sheer value it provides is second to none.

Cons

Some of the programs included in the Creative Cloud feel better suited to use on a laptop than others, at least with the default settings. Perhaps they plan on improving this overtime (I certainly hope so) and it must be said the ACC offerings are still better than their competitors'. However, I would like to see some form of "Laptop mode" like a few programming IDEs provide, as the programs can get a bit cluttered when I'm on the go.

An Expensive Industry Standard that You May Be Able To Get By Without

It's nice to say "I'm certified with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe apps but for the most part I have been able to get by with other products that do the job equally well.

Pros

Because it's an industry-standard sometimes it is necessary to use this software to access client or peer files. They offer a full array of products to handle almost every design need and some of their software is truly unique.

Cons

Price and difficulty of use are the biggest drawbacks. I've been in the design industry for 8 years and I've been able to get by using less expensive, more intuitive options that actually have a faster workflow. I find a lot of the user interface confusing and too in-depth for my needs but mainly I have an issue forking out their ridiculous subscription fees. I have also found the cloud/desktop interface to be a bit of a pain to upkeep. I use other subscription services that are integrated far better without the complications.

Wouldn't run my business without it

Ultimately I wouldn't be able to do all the things I do with my business without access to Adobe Cloud.

Pros

Creative Cloud makes it easy to download my most used Adobe software and ensure everything is up to date.

Cons

The biggest thing I don't like about Adobe Creative Cloud is the fact you are only renting your software. I used to be able to buy Adobe products as I needed them. Now I am forced to keep an ongoing subscription to maintain access to my software.

Adobe Photoshop a Necessary for Digital Artists!

I've used Adobe software for over a decade, and I still use it today. It can be difficult to learn the in's and outs of each piece of software, but once you learn to use them, you can easily streamline your creative process.

Pros

I love that Adobe CC gives me access to everything I need for image editing, graphic design, and digital art. I use adobe for multiple business endeavors, including business cards, web branding, and curating product photography for online sales.

Cons

Adobe CC is expensive, and unlike the old days when you could outright buy their software, you now pay a subscription fee to access their tools. It's a big investment for young business entrepreneurs.

Essential add-on to an essential software suite

I am glad i don’t have to move files from program to program, saving time on each project

Pros

If you use photoshop, illustrator, draw, or any other platform on multiple devices, the seamless transfer from one workstation to another saves vital time.

Cons

The suite As a whole needs reverse compatibility from version to version for projects that go from one platform to another

Adobe ancora leader nella gestione della creatività digitale

Utilizzo il pacchetto Adobe da un decennio, da quando ho iniziato a lavorare nella grafica: principalmente utilizzo Photoshop, ma sono a mio agio anche con Illustrator. Di anno in anno ho trovato molto interessante l'introduzione di nuove funzionalità e strumenti, ma al contempo l'interfaccia utente e le scorciatoie da tastiera sono rimaste le medesime, permettendomi di usare con agio ogni nuova versione.

Pros

Le esigenze creative in azienda spaziano dalla produzione di materiali grafici offline e digitali, allo sviluppo web, alla definizione di progetti UX, fino ad arrivare alla produzione di documenti PDF. Abbiamo trovato in Adobe Creative Cloud una suite in continua evoluzione, che accompagna i processi creativi da decenni. Adobe Creative Cloud permette di gestire tutti gli strumenti e le applicazioni creative all'interno della propria App desktop, ma non solo: ho apprezzato il fatto che includa in un unico fulcro la gestione dei font, dell'acquisto di immagini di stock (ovviamente se incluse nel proprio pacchetto), e l'aggiornamento e installazione delle singole App.

Cons

All'interno del pacchetto è possibile acquistare prodotti per tutte le esigenze di comunicazione digitale, accomunati da un'unica radice: la vocazione professionale. Questo aspetto, che di per sé rappresenta un punto a favore, potrebbe essere uno svantaggio per un utente alle prime armi. Un principiante potrebbe essere intimorito dalla vastità delle impostazioni, e dalle innumerevoli possibilità offerte dai software: per questo motivo la curva di apprendimento delle sue conoscenze potrebbe essere più lunga rispetto a quanto offerto da altre soluzioni meno articolate ma di più immediato utilizzo.

Lots of Great Functions

It is very functional. Many apps to choose from. I realized that the apps are very specific, so if I'm working on a photo or design, I could choose between more than one app for the task. Deciding which app to choose was always dependent on the direction that I needed to go with my design. I was impressed with the quality of the software. Hardly had any glitches.

Pros

The software was very functional with over 20 different apps. This made tasks easier to complete through specific programs. I mostly used the Photoshop and Audition program. Photoshop has many great features for creating designs for my business. The quality was amazing and the more I used it, the smoother the process. It really sparked creativity with the features of lighting, colors, cropping the...

Cons

It's rather on the expensive side if you only plan on using a few apps. It is definitely not one of the easiest programs to use and does take some getting used to. Editing in Photoshop can sometimes be difficult for beginners. A lot of the features are unique and are not self-explanatory so watching tutorials will help out a lot with getting started. Takes a lot of RAM to run the program on my desktop. It did not work well on my laptop which was a bit disappointing.

Adobe Creative Cloud Honest Review

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is a good software for anyone in the graphic design, animation, film, or any other similar industry. It’s easily manageable, but does take up a considerable amount of space, and does need to be used fairly often in order for you to get your money’s worth.

Pros

I’ve been using Adobe Creative Cloud for a couple of years now, and I’d say I’ve had a pretty Decent experience. My day job is a retail sales associate, but I make some extra money by doing art commissions, and creating ads. I’ve also used Adobe in my education (I majored in animation at an Arts High school). While it is expensive, I appreciate their student features the most. If you are a college...

Cons

The only issues I have with Adobe Creative Cloud is that in it if itself, it takes up a considerable amount of space, andsome of the programs can have a few bugs. However, they do allow you to submit issue reports with the programs, and they issue constant updates (and yearly, they do complete updates on each app to fix their problems). The only thing I do not like about the yearly updates is that they come in the form of entirely new apps, which means you can have photoshop 2018, 2019, and 2020. This CAN be useful though if you need to work on a piece you did years prior on an older software.

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to. As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

Cons

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do...

Absolutely Creative

Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

Pros

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

Cons

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Great Product, but Costly

Adobe Creative Cloud is undoubtedly leading the industry with its technology. The ease and interchangeability of projects between each application in the suite is a HUGE time saver and has prevented a lot of extra work and headaches.

Pros

I like that the software is constantly being updated. It is nice to not have to worry about whether or not your software is out of date. The wide selection of applications is nice and convenient to have bundled together as well. Being able to choose the option to only pay for specific programs is also nice to have, however, I find all the products very useful, so I pay for the entire suite.

Cons

The recurring monthly fees add up. There used to be a time when you could just buy the software outright, which I honestly prefer.

Adobe Creative Cloud

My overall experience with the adobe Creative Cloud has been amazing. It is very easy, professional, and convent to use for both entry and professional creatives.

Pros

Adobe suit is very easy and convent to use. I love the fact that you can dynamically interlink from one software to another. Their Plugins are accessible and easy to find. I love the fact that they have different software for different purposes. Their interfaces are user freely and it can be learnt easily. Their softwares are professional, and you don't need external hardware to make them work. Adobe Creative Cloud listens to their customers, they fix bugs, they innovate their software yearly which makes it more easier for us to use as customers. I love the fact that some of their software are available on mobiles, which makes it easier to work on the move.

Cons

The subscription fees are quite expensive. Rendering and exporting processes take long sometimes. Requires you to have a fast device for the software to function properly. Some of their softwares crash quickly. External plugins are expensive as well.

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

Meh.

Pros

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to...

Cons

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

Pros

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in...

Cons

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather...

20 plus years using Adobe's products, time for a review

in 1995, I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop and it's ability to layer compositions and never turned back. I've worked with the best digital retouchers in Germany, Designed along side legends in the beauty industry, and have always pushed the limits of the Adobe software line until Creative Cloud came out. It was the first time I used cloud based software and was amazed by the new features and abilities....

Pros

I love the new cloud-based platform and all the features that come along with it -Stock imagery flows directly into my projects -Libraries follow me through my day for each client -The Pallette based GUI has always been the best on the market -Customization of key commands was a huge upgrade a while back -Being able to paste vector forms from AI to PS is awesome

Cons

-AE is always having trouble with my video card even though listed and drivers are updated -AE often stops rendering previews and I must restart to gain back the ability to preview timeline (related to first item?) -I would like to see more pricing options for those who don't need the full kit. Example: a small company who cannot afford "Teams" and only needs one seat for design, but needs multiple seats for edits.

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

Pros

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

Cons

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

Adobe User Since 2003

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

Pros

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations...

Cons

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con. I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly powerful software service for skilled individuals

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the new digital era. It is imperative that there is an individual or team that can use the applications that come with Adobe Creative Cloud as it is a skill-based software service with amazing capabilities!

Pros

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a comprehensive software service with incredible applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. Looking to create eye-catching motion graphics and videos? Adobe Creative Cloud is the hub that also provides access to Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 powerful tools available to put your business into modern digital territories. The...

Cons

The Adobe Creative Cloud is quite a pricey software service that is based on a yearly or monthly subscription and is not beneficial to companies that will not be using the applications on a daily basis. The Adobe Creative Cloud also lacks progress in the 3-Dimensional creation space. Although Adobe has recently purchased the Substance Softwares it is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is an additional cost should you wish to use it. Baring in mind Adobe Creative Cloud does have Adobe Dimension for 3D creation, but this does not have the capabilities of modeling or extreme texturing as it is more a 3D object management tool. Overall the Adobe Creative Cloud should not be used for 3D graphics.

Capable, enterprise-level creative software at a steep price

It has been a difficult task to keep the software fully updated while not getting negative feedback from our creative team for excessive downtime. The capabilities of the software, when it's working, are unrivaled. Our creative professionals love it for its user-friendly keyboard shortcuts, and I love it for the wealth of pre-made design tools, templates, and solutions that it offers out of the box. It's a software package perfect for aspiring designers, enterprises, and experienced solo designers alike.

Pros

I like the capability to take creative work (digital files, large unfinished .pdf documents, color swatches for half-complete design work) on the go. Especially in times like right now, designers and our team's creative professionals need to be able to work on their schedule, when inspiration strikes them. Having access to the suite of Adobe products from the cloud makes this software more useful and effective than ever before, totally justifying the arduous task of version control and monthly price tag.

Cons

The hardest part of using this software package effectively was keeping it updated, encompassing illustrator, PDF reader, and photoshop all update on different cycles and the most up-to-date version of the creative cloud may not actually be comprised of the most recent photoshop versions. When versions aren't the same, problems can pop up between team members working on files in tandem from different versions of the same software.

The best bundle of tools for creative professionals

I have used Creative Cloud since it's original release and never regretted the decision. We mostly focus on their video, audio, and photo tools where I work. Tools such as Adobe Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Each tool is excellent at what it does and if not the leading tool in the industry, very close to it. Adobe releases at least 2 large new versions each year with many point releases in-between, further enhancing your investment. They are great at listening to and implementing customer feedback.

Pros

Creative Cloud makes it very easy to access, install, and manage Adobe's wide range of creative products. With more recent versions they've made it very simple to see what applications are installed, can be installed, and have upgrades available. Its also very easy to uninstall any application you are no longer using. Beta versions of the applications are also accessible and can be run in conjunction...

Cons

There are very few things I dislike about Creative Cloud. The biggest is probably the cost of entry. If you are a professional and making money on a regular basis with Adobe's software, then it's definitely worth the cost. If you are a hobbyist it's more difficult to justify spending $50 or more per month when competitive solutions can be purchased with one time fees for much less. As a result, while I would strongly recommend it to any of my professional friends, I would not do so for a neighbor or friend who is seeking to dabble in what these tools have to offer. It's too bad Adobe can't figure out a more cost effective way to let those hobbyists access the tools while maintaining their reasonable monthly subscription cost for professionals.