Agency Matrix Logo

3.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.57/10

Reviews by rating

I am pleased with the overall design and ease of the product. I am also pleased with the updates they provide as they integrate new ideas making their product even better.
Great system and great service with good helpful employees. Its not a big giant system just a good easy to use system that does most task a smaller agency would need.
The program is wonderful and the employees, tech help, sales and all have been amazing. Friendly, professional and lots of help.
The GUI (graphical user interface) or the Screen you look at has horrible amounts of wasted space with literally NOTHING on it.
This entire experience has been awful. It took 2 months to even get a response from the transition team to import information.

DC

Douglas C.

Agency Management Software on Steroids

Incredible.

Pros

Ease of use. Ease of figuring out how to use it. Training videos which are short and effective.

Cons

Nothing. Whenever we have come across a problem or an opportunity to grow, the staff have involved the developers and pivoted in a way I have never seen before, making it almost a custom solution. But the truth is, as they realize, if one agency is having trouble with something, so are others. And so they have made tweaks here and there over the years that have made this THE best agency mgt software on the market. And the price, you can't beat that either for what you get. We're here for life.

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

ma

maria a.

Very Helpful

I really love the system, I got the product that I was promised.

Pros

That I can text and send payment alert to my clients, keep their information on file and check my reports is awesome.

Cons

I like everything. There is anything missing that I can think now.

Hi Maria, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix and are honored that you have trusted Agency Matrix for so long! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

SE

Stacy E.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

We dislike the constant changes

We like how easy it is to access our customers information. It's the constant changes we dislike immensely. Many times your system is down to make the changes we don't even want. For instance a change that was recently made is that we have to login to the system every 20 minutes?! It's awful. I have appointments every thirty minutes for two months in our busy season. Do you have any idea how many times I will have to login within that 45 day period?!?? I am in the corner office where no one has access to my computer. We should be able to turn off that new awful feature. As a new owner of an agency I am 100% for change, but only if it makes things better. Your changes often make my (and my agents) work life much harder.

Pros

I like that we have quick and easy access to our 2,000 customers without having to pull a file out of a cabinet.

Cons

I hate that the product is made for car insurance, which we do not sell. I have repeatedly asked if we could change the driver's license number to Medicare number, which is a solid No. We were told instead to put it in a custom field, which we did. This week that field disappeared. I had to leave messages and call back many times before someone would actually talk to me about it. When they did they said it would be fixed the next day as they can no longer make changes immediately. That gave us two entire days with no access to our customer's Medicare numbers. It caused massive problems.

Hi Stacy, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to earn back your trust. Was this issue ever resolved? Can we provide any additional assistance to help your agency run smoother?

JS

Jenny S.

Easy for a Small Business

Great customer service and very affordable

Pros

Ease of use and the instinctive nature of the setup

Cons

A few more customization options for policy types and features would be nice

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

JC

Joan C.

The Best - Much Better More Expensive

I like the easy and ability to work anywhere with the system

Pros

Easy of use and understanding with someone always there if you should need help

Cons

Initially I found the problem with commercial accounts

Hi Joan, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Are you still experiencing any issues with commercial accounts? Would you like a customer support representative to reach out?

CS

Cheryl S.

New User Review

I think it is the management system that will help us maintain & increase clients for our agency.

Pros

The company has provided excellent support & training. I like the way the system can be customized and is very easy to learn and use.

Cons

Sometimes key strokes are not responsive. Maybe it's me but I have to hit the key several times. (sometimes)

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Are you still experiencing the issues with keystrokes? If so, would you like a technical support representative to reach out and try to resolve this issue?

EH

Eric H.

Insurance, self-employed

It's ok at best

Very difficult to leave as I made a transfer from another software to this one and do not want to go through that again. With a few changes this could be a much better platform.

Pros

i like the fact that is the least expensive option for me.

Cons

The accounting side of the software is the worst. Very hard to keep track of invoices, and payments. endorsements are impossible to do. To reconcile you have to do double and triple work. Things that should be tied together like paying the carrier and paying commission should be processed at the same time. With Agency Matrix I have to do this twice. once to pay the company and a second time to pay myself and producers.

Hi Eric, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Would you like us to reach out to you to help address any concerns you may have with Agency Matrix's account features?

Super Un-user friendly - poor support really zero support -

I have been with Agency matrix for 15 years - I recently switched mainly because the support once ZYwave purchased went to Zero - really if you don't believe me try calling them 1-800-456-2074 or email them support@zywave you'll get mothing - The other company sealed the deal today we had a issue with the PL rater and they remoted in in less than 5 mins corrected it on the first call - I just called matrix and canceled

Pros

it WAS ( as in past tense) in the past a good basic system

Cons

The support its non existent, you email support nothing - call one one picks up you leave a message and zero - ( I guess thats what the Z in Zywave stands for Zero Support)

WD

William D.

Dependability

It is great when it is working

Pros

Management system. The ease of use. Friendly to use.

Cons

Site goes down to often. Upgrades to system do not always make things better. The upgrade for agency financing was a nightmare & creates more work for the agency. This just made our job harder.

Hi William, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would like to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing with the new update and finance center. We would also like to pass along your suggestions to our product team to help improve the product. Can you let us know what you would like to see improved with the finance center? Also, would you like a technical support representative to reach out to address any concerns you may have?

JV

Joseph V.

Agency Matrix

Pros

I like how you can configure the software to your needs. Wish it could be more customizable to really be tailored to what my companies needs are. The email automation is a cool feature.

Cons

Wish it could be more customizable to really be tailored to what my companies needs are. Adding Ins companies could be more streamline. It has a lot of features that are not usable or were programmed for bigger companies and mean nothing to me. Had issues in the beginning, they forgot to schedule additional training on features. Had to hunt them down to get it done.

Hi Joseph, Thank you for your review of InsurancePro. Your feedback is very important to us. Do you think you benefit from any additional training? If so, I would be happy to set that up for you. Please let us know if you need anything else.

CD

Christian D.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Agency Matrix is a joke

Convoluted waste of my time

Pros

Nothing, the system is lousy and way too complicated to use. They have integrated a bunch of "stuff" in the policy coverage sections and policy type sections that is just ridiculous and you have to wade through a bunch of junk to find anything you need. The system has almost no redeeming qualities.

Cons

Everything. It's a mess of useless crap that you have to sort through to make anything useful and even then it is set up in the most unfriendly way I think it could be.

LA

Leslie A.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

If it works, why fix it?

It has been great fun learning all the different functions of the software. We are not using but maybe 50% if that, of the capabilities but it is too consuming to take the time to learn things. We are busy.

Pros

I like that everything is on one page per client. I also like that there are videos to teach an individual how to use the software. But...who has time for videos? Not me.

Cons

The reports are not as easy to work up as you would think. It is not easy to break down what you want or to separate when trying to do a report and print tasks.

Hi Leslie, Thank you for your review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to see that you appreciate our training videos. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out to address any questions you might have with the reporting?

BE

Brenda E.

Long time Agency Matrix user

Up until the last couple of months everything was working fine but we have had a few issues since the program was updated. Hope I am not making a mistake by sticking with Agency Matrix.

Pros

I can transfer info from my Applied Rater straight into Agency Matrix so I have all the information transferred when I'm ready for it.

Cons

Never had any until the change over. Now we are missing some of our customers and stuff does not load as it should

Hi Brenda, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to help resolve any questions or concerns you are having. Would you like a technical support representative to reach out?

SH

SHEILA H.

THIS IS MY FIRST MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Overall I would recommend Agency Matrix although with the ITC take over our price went up $10 without any communication that it was going to happen.

Pros

I love all the information that is at my fingertips when a customer calls. Reports are good a little complicated but good

Cons

i have an error that pops up when I want to scan directly to a persons file. I have to ok it a couple of times before it will actually scan so it takes alot of unnecessary time and we are a very busy office.

Hi Sheila, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Are you still experiencing this issue? Is so, please let me know and a technical support representative will be reaching out as soon as possible.

DC

David C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Good value

Pros

It does what we need it to do. Like many CRM programs, it is probably not being used to the fullest extent

Cons

The initial set up can be cumbersome. It is tedious to enter carrier names, addresses, naic numbers, etc

Hi David, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Agency Matrix is equipped with numerous features to make our client's lives and their agency run smoother. We would like to help you use Agency Matrix to its fullest potential. Would you like a member of our team to reach out to help resolve any questions or concerns you may be having? Thank you again for your review!

jb

jeff b.

management system review

Pros

easy to look up clients and post payments

Cons

have to input things multiple times we should be able to add an endorsement and input the vehicle info once and it be filled in everywhere it needs to be insurance id cards and binders should be easier

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

BM

Brock M.

Hixson & Malinowski Agency Review

Pros

Customizability options and the support I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

I am still not clear on what my bill is going to be despite asking my sales rep a few times to clarify it, the training videos and training calls are helpful but there are so many options that a quick start guide with recommended templates for marketing and everything would be great

Hi Brock, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. We are pleased to see you have a good experience with our team. We love the idea of the quick start guide and will be passing that along to our product team. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out and help you determine what your bill will be and to set up additional training?

BE

Brannon E.

Need work.

Functionality has always been good, since the buy out it has been horrible and I no longer want to use the software or the company. Currently looking for a new CRM just because the support level is zero.

Pros

I like the amount of features that can be utilized inside the software. I like that it’s pretty easy to navigate.

Cons

Understanding the features. A lot of the features are overwhelming and do not understand what the workflow is or how to best use the system.

Hi Brannon, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix, Your feedback is very important to us. Would you like to receive additional training on the system? If so, please let us know and we will ensure this is accomplished.

DT

DIANA T.

STRESS -FREE MANAGING SYSTEM

GREAT FOR ANY BUSINESS, TO MANAGE REPORTS AND EACH CUSTOMER, ALLOWS YOU TO ADD DETAILS AND ID CARDS FOR CUSTOMERS, GREAT SYSTEM

Pros

YOU CAN MANAGE ALL CANCELLING DUE DATES BEFORE THEY EXPIRE, AND SEND OUT THANK YOU NOTES TO ALL CUSTOMERS IN ONE SIMPLE CLICK

Cons

I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY FEATURES THAT I DONT LIKE

Hi Diana, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

TH

Tim H.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Use this software daily for my workfflows

Pros

I love the automations. Love how easy it is to process most things and easy to teach my users. Love the reports and built in pivot.

Cons

Need to fix the task screen. The screen in the latest update is complicated. Commissions structure is annoying and the fact that it is a percent of a percent is hard. ACORD needs to better fill out.

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. These are great suggestions to help us improve. We have passed these along to our product team. Thank you again for your feedback and great review! We cannot get better without the feedback from our clients.

RA

Robyn A.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Could use some help~

I feel they could make some upgrades that makes it faster and easier to use for Account Executives.

Pros

Tracking features are quite useful to see how much business each AE is pitching.

Cons

It is not that easy to use, often times we need to put in information more than once before the system displays the information.

BR

Ben R.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

The General

Pros

Easy to use and keep the files organized

Cons

Features sometimes don't work properly. When a software update comes out it will sometimes resets our settings

Hi Ben, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to help resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. And thank you again for the five star review!

EG

Elizabeth G.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Simple & easy to understand for beginners

I learned from my mistakes. lol

Pros

You can set little reminders on your account to remind you of any tasks you need to do. Processing a payment on this software was really simple. Bridging from ITC turbo rater was easy as well.

Cons

The way you upload a document to matrix could use some improvements. I wish you could upload at least more than 4 docs before actually pressing upload. It just eats up time for me. Unlike Evolution, you can scan directly to the customer's account & upload as many files as you want. It works as a drag & drop feature.

MK

Michelle K.

Wasn't Impressed

The customer service was terrible. Never was able to talk to someone when i needed help with the system. I moved to a different system this year.

Pros

The one thing I did like was when typing Certificates the system auto filled almost everything.

Cons

I thought that the marketing side could have been better. Blast emails really never went through.

OV

Orlando V.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The best investment to streamline our work

Pros

We all like Agency Matrix, it is a very useful tool for our work

Cons

Regarding the last update, I don't like that the program closes very quickly, it should have more time online

Hi Orlando, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Agency Matrix. As for the program closing quickly, we believe this is something we can help you out with. Would you like a technical support representative to reach out to help resolve this issue?