Agency Matrix

Agency Management & Automation Solution

Agency Matrix Reviews

James C.

I am pleased with the overall design and ease of the product. I am also pleased with the updates they provide as they integrate new ideas making their product even better.

LESLIE T.

The program is wonderful and the employees, tech help, sales and all have been amazing. Friendly, professional and lots of help.

Christy T.

Nate T.

Eric H.

This entire experience has been awful. It took 2 months to even get a response from the transition team to import information.

SHANNON B.

3.8

Current user

It is better than what we had but not as good as what I had hoped for

Pros

The overall system is fairly easy to use. There are some functions that are user friendly. You would hope that the systems would work much like the usual systems business people are used to in daily business.

Cons

The fact that the email and custom letter features are not compatible with usual business systems like Outlook or Word makes it difficult. A great deal of repetitive entry. Drop down boxes that do not relate to what you would think multiple entries to get to the system to work.

Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Your feedback about compatibility issues have been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to help resolve any issues you may be having. Would you like a technical support representative to reach out?

Good Value

When I started my agency , I had experience with several different agency management systems, most were out of my price range as a new startup. I researched several and found Agency Matrix on line. The functions and price fit my needs very well. I have been using them for almost 7 yrs and I am very pleased. I have recommended this system to many of my fellow agents and most have signed up.

Pros

Easy to use platform, Cloud storage and backup, can access from multiple devises and locations.

Cons

I have to add products and companies for each carrier. would be nice if I only had to enter a company and products once and be able to add to different carriers /mgas.

Hi Annette, Thank you for your review.. Your feedback is very important to us. Your concerns have been passed on to our product team. Are there any additional questions or concerns that you might have? If so, we would love the opportunity to address them as soon as possible. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out to you?

The importance of good communication

Many of the features in Matrix do not fully function, DocMatrix is one we have been trying to get working for 6 months now with no timetable for completion. Our website lead generator is a project we have been working on for 15 months and may be completed soon. These are functionalities that were presented to us by the Matrix team and then it just disappears off thier calendars.

Pros

I have been using the system for over 5 years and like the compared to other systems out in the market. The videos in most cases allow you to setup your agency in a long weekend and minor tweaks afterwards to fully take advantage of the system.

Cons

Most companies fail because of a lack of good communication. Matrix has made a habit of making changes without letting the end user know what they are changing and how it will affect this business until it has already happened. Yesterday was a perfect example, the intergration with 1 or 2 finance companies completly disabled all 2700 of my financed accounts from taking payments. We were told by 3 people they would call back before the end of the day, that did not happen. We found a work around but it had a major inpact on our agency with no notice.

Hi Greg, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We understand that it can be frustrating when a change in a platform can affect your day-to-day operations. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can we be of any further assistance? If so, please let us know.

Best Agency Management we have used!!

Having Agency Matrix as our agency management system for over 5 years has helped us manage things with ease. Out of all the software systems we have used prior to Agency Matrix, this is by far the easiest to use, best value, and the customer service if there is any issue, is always on top of things and resolutions are swift.

Pros

The ease of use and multiple options available for agency management are awesome.

Cons

So far, we love all the aspects of the software.

Hi Roberta, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Great Value and Solid Features

Overall I have been pleased and enjoy how quickly I can access items and information.

Pros

I like the value of the product and the fact that they won't jump my rates 34% without warning like I got from one of the biggest in the industry. They are also responsive and are continually improving their product. They recently upgrade their acord forms where I can quickly create and issue a new COI with multiple policies quicker than I could on EPIC.

Cons

At first I thought it wasn't as great for commercial business, but over the past few months I've been with them they have made enhancements that have been very helpful.

Hi, Chad. Thank so much for your review! We've been concentrating for the past several months on making the ACORDs process the best it could be, for both personal and commercial users. It's always nice to hear that our efforts are paying off!

Always improving

My experience is great. They do listen and want to make the system better.

Pros

I started when they were very new. There are a lot added options for those who have the time to figure it out. All information is where I need it. I like to automated emails I can send for renewals.

Cons

There are too many options. I don't have the time to learn everything about the system.

Hi Staci, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to assist you with further training or customer support. Please let me know if you would like either a training specialist or a customer support representative to reach out.

Good

Need more training. Need webinars and conferences.

Pros

This is a great starter system and really good for a small operation.

Cons

The training and support. 1. The videos are a great idea but they are outdated. 2. There should be training paths or modules designed for AMS beginners, Intermediate and advanced users. 3. They should have training webinars and have users join based on the area of interest. Renewal COI automation is missing.

Hi Bobby, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. There are very great suggestions. They have been passed on to our technical support and on-boarding teams.

Great for new agency with a smaller budget.

Agency matrix has been great for our Agency. In the beginning they were very attentive to our needs and budget friendly. Throughout the years they have added more options to custom fit your needs.

Pros

When we started our agency they were also relatively new so we felt like they took the time to truly understand our needs.

Cons

Not having folders under attachments too easily fine something when needed.

Hi Amy, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Good Reliable System

It's been a good experience so far and with independence 1 month away, I'm hoping it stays that way! Lol

Pros

It was pretty easy to use, and add/update data

Cons

It takes some getting use to the downloading of data process, I wish it had an e-signature component.

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. This is a great suggestion and has been passed on to our product development team. Are there any additional concerns that we can address? If so, I can ensure a customer support representative will reach out as soon as possible.

Not Cloud Based as they claimt, NOT for commercial lines, slow response

We are growing at a rate of + 33% year over Year and we have hung in with the system since 2016 but are SO frustrated with the lack of response we are looking to leave. THe systmen IS not cloud based NO matter what they tell you in marketing literature... If you need Acord forms with signatures this is not the system for you. Buggy overall and the whole thing goes down far to often.

Pros

Price... till you realize "you get what you pay for"

Cons

Not for commercial. The GUI (graphical user interface) or the Screen you look at has horrible amounts of wasted space with literally NOTHING on it. a useless "tools" box dominates the "all important" right side of the screen and the accord forms ARE not cloud based. You still need to download the file, stamp your signature and upload to "attachments" meaning they are no longer in the cloud but on...

Best practices, Reports & Videos.

Tool is useful, Training about its features or best practices should help its overall experience, as of now, for me its a get to know tool. Suggestion, Training videos must be updated + a new stream of videos not for training, but best practices, similar to what used to be done with Within the Matrix videos, but with based on common best practices like reporting combinations or automated marketing recommendations to light up the creativity on the end user's needs.

Pros

Initial Price vs benefit was great. As it has evolved, new features have come handy. Visual Agent / Automatic Marketing is a time saver big time, as long as its correctly set up. When not properly setup, lots of complains can come our way.

Cons

Lots of updates and new features were being released, not much training to keep us up with them. We had to learn most of them by Try & error, and we may still not have mastered all features. It lacks of some preset templates for agents / mangers / CSR based on most common configurations (best practices) with the option to add or remove permissions. We should be able to modify what the dashboard view and source of information, currently does not give information as relevant as expected. Reports name and descriptions are really confusing and set expectations that are not met by them.

Hi Antonio, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We will be starting a webinar series in the next few weeks that will provide training on our new updates. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

AGENCY MATRIX FOR COMMERCIAL

FROM THE STANDPOINT OF COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, MATRIX IS EXTREMELY CUMBERSOME TO WORK WITH. THE SYSTEM IS FLEXIBLE ENOUGH THAT YOU CAN WORK AROUND IT'S SHORTCOMINGS, BUT IT TAKES TIME. FOR INSTANCE, YOU PREPARE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE FOR A CLIENT, WHO WANTS IT SENT DIRECTLY TO HIM. YOU SELECT THE CERTIFICATE, HIT ACTION, AND THERE IS NO OPTION TO EMAIL TO THE CLIENT, ONLY TO ENTER AN EMAIL (UNLESS...

Pros

EASY TO STORE CLIENT INFORMATION, CLIENT SEARCH WORKS WELL. THE MASTER LIST FOR CERTIFICATE HOLDERS WORKS PRETTY WELL, UNLESS YOU TRY TO TIE HOLDERS IS INDIVIDUAL INSUREDS. EMAILING CERTIFICATES WORKS FAIRLY WELL, EXCEPT IT DOESN'T SAVE A LIVE COPY OF THE EMAIL, SO YOU CAN'T RESEND A COPY TO THOSE CLIENTS THAT CLAIM THEY NEVER GOT THEIR COPY.

Cons

FOR COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT FLOW WELL. INFORMATION HAS TO BE ENTERED IN SEVERAL PLACES, ENTERING IN ONE SPOT DOESN'T FILL THE SAME INFORMATION ACROSS MULTIPLE SCREENS. ACORD FORMS AREN'T UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY, IN PRACTICAL USE THEY ARE JUST A PLACE TO STORE COPIES. IF YOU SELL A POLICY THAT DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD, IT TAKE YEARS TO KEY THE INFORMATION IN, AND SOME THINGS JUST CAN'T BE ENTERED.

Hi Gary, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Works good, but still needs work

I think it's a great product, but is a work in progress. I can't imagine working without it, but some days it is a hassle. When updates are done, it makes the site unusable. I recommend having a backup site that works the same as the current updated version of Matrix. When updating to a newer version, you should direct the link to the website to the backup until the newer version is updated.

Pros

I really like being able to handle my clients information easily. If they call, I can look stuff up very fast and determine our last conversation and the steps moving forward.

Cons

There are times where things don't work as efficient as I would think. I think the box on the left for managing tasks, should be able to be minimized when working on something. I don't think it needs to be open all the time. I think the quotes done on ITC should automatically transfer to the Matrix when quoted and marked under "Quote Received" or something showing the notes from ITC. I think when I...

Hi Martin, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Specialty Agency review

very nice and professional service staff. They want to help us succeed.

Pros

For our business, we need flexibility. This allows us to build the sections of the insurance process that are most important to us.

Cons

Difficulty with the accounting/renewal processes.

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to address any questions or concerns you may be having with accounting and renewal processes. Can you provide us with additional details about your concerns that will help us resolve any problems you're having? I will have a customer support representative reach out.

Agency Management Software on Steroids

Incredible.

Pros

Ease of use. Ease of figuring out how to use it. Training videos which are short and effective.

Cons

Nothing. Whenever we have come across a problem or an opportunity to grow, the staff have involved the developers and pivoted in a way I have never seen before, making it almost a custom solution. But the truth is, as they realize, if one agency is having trouble with something, so are others. And so they have made tweaks here and there over the years that have made this THE best agency mgt software on the market. And the price, you can't beat that either for what you get. We're here for life.

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Offers a lot of useful features

Overall my experience has been great with the system. It has taken a little time and practice to really get comfortable with the system but any time I've had to reach out to customer service with an issue, they have been very quick to assist and usually are able to resolve any issue I have.

Pros

This system offers a lot of great features to help with ease day to day tasks and offers a lot of great management and marketing functions. I like how you have the ability to integrate the system with other systems we use day to day to help eliminate extra work and making things more streamline. The email blasts are a great marketing features to use and helps with prospecting. I also like the ability to track and manage employee sales and commissions. I also really like the availability of training videos on the site.

Cons

It can be very complex with the set up of the system and really getting familiar with all of the features offered on the site and to really get the most out of what's offered.

Hi Brittany, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix! Your feedback is very important to us. If you need any help with the system more training or other resources do not hesitate to reach out. We do offer a weekly live Q&A webinar so you can ask Agency Matrix trainers any question you might have about the system. You sign up for an upcoming webinar here: https://resources.getitc.com/agency-matrix-webinars/live-q-a. We would welcome the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.

Very Helpful

I really love the system, I got the product that I was promised.

Pros

That I can text and send payment alert to my clients, keep their information on file and check my reports is awesome.

Cons

I like everything. There is anything missing that I can think now.

Hi Maria, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix and are honored that you have trusted Agency Matrix for so long! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Great simple to use system

Great system and great service with good helpful employees. Its not a big giant system just a good easy to use system that does most task a smaller agency would need.'

Pros

I like its simplicity however some of that has gone away as its grown. its a great digital file cabinet for clients files. Its priced great. It should be the first management system used by any new agency.

Cons

new updates are not great. they add extra steps. The new task system isn't as good as the prior version, the new notes updates now has extra required fields and extra steps. I really wish the downloads sysem had an undo button.

Hi James, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We would like to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing with the new update. We would also like to pass along your suggestions to our product team to help improve the product. Can you let us know what you would like to see improved with the task system? Would you like a technical support representative to reach out to address any concerns you may have?

Easy for a Small Business

Great customer service and very affordable

Pros

Ease of use and the instinctive nature of the setup

Cons

A few more customization options for policy types and features would be nice

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

The Best - Much Better More Expensive

I like the easy and ability to work anywhere with the system

Pros

Easy of use and understanding with someone always there if you should need help

Cons

Initially I found the problem with commercial accounts

Hi Joan, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Are you still experiencing any issues with commercial accounts? Would you like a customer support representative to reach out?

Excellent program

I have been using Agency Matrix maybe like the past 15 years or more, I was employed and that company was using this system, then I went to work for a different company, they were using a difficult software with many steps just to add a simple information , wasting your time when you need to do it in hurry, so I recommended to switch to Agency Matrix , the difference was big everybody was so happy with the change. Then just recently I open my own business, I knew what I needed to, I set it up right away .

Pros

I really would like to recommend anyone who has the need to keep your daily track of all your information , this program is very useful , I have been using Agency Matrix for a very long time, never had any issues with it. The program is easy to understand.

Cons

I don't have any opinion that I think is wrong with the system .

Hi Blanca, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

New User Review

I think it is the management system that will help us maintain & increase clients for our agency.

Pros

The company has provided excellent support & training. I like the way the system can be customized and is very easy to learn and use.

Cons

Sometimes key strokes are not responsive. Maybe it's me but I have to hit the key several times. (sometimes)

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Are you still experiencing the issues with keystrokes? If so, would you like a technical support representative to reach out and try to resolve this issue?

It's ok at best

Very difficult to leave as I made a transfer from another software to this one and do not want to go through that again. With a few changes this could be a much better platform.

Pros

i like the fact that is the least expensive option for me.

Cons

The accounting side of the software is the worst. Very hard to keep track of invoices, and payments. endorsements are impossible to do. To reconcile you have to do double and triple work. Things that should be tied together like paying the carrier and paying commission should be processed at the same time. With Agency Matrix I have to do this twice. once to pay the company and a second time to pay myself and producers.

Hi Eric, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. Would you like us to reach out to you to help address any concerns you may have with Agency Matrix's account features?

If it works, why fix it?

It has been great fun learning all the different functions of the software. We are not using but maybe 50% if that, of the capabilities but it is too consuming to take the time to learn things. We are busy.

Pros

I like that everything is on one page per client. I also like that there are videos to teach an individual how to use the software. But...who has time for videos? Not me.

Cons

The reports are not as easy to work up as you would think. It is not easy to break down what you want or to separate when trying to do a report and print tasks.

Hi Leslie, Thank you for your review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to see that you appreciate our training videos. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out to address any questions you might have with the reporting?

Love agency matrix

I have been an agency matrix user for over 10 years . It has made being a virtual agency very simple , I would have never imagined this Being able to travel and still take care of your clients because I have to software to access at all times is priceless . I love agency matrix

Pros

I love the fact that I’d is easy to navigate

Cons

Well like anything else I hate when the price goes up and they added a new product but it is not always in my budget to get the next best thing

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to personally reach out to see if there is anything additional we can do for you.