VRScheduler Reviews

4.88/5 (25 reviews)

Daniel Eby

VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Reviewed 2018-01-13

Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Lisa Halton

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

Reviewed 2018-09-12

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely! It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Shelley Poore

Value, service and a remarkable product!

Reviewed 2018-10-25

We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it. We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Danna Kittell

Excellent customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-15

We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Elaina Bruce

VRScheduler has streamlined our business

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Pamela Stoffel

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day. VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Kathy Gregory

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

It has saved me hours of timeIt has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Sean Lynn

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

Reviewed 2018-04-03

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable. VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Naomi Pierce

Overall Great Product!

Reviewed 2018-12-07

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Anonymous

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

Reviewed 2018-01-30

I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Rebecca Barbeau

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Corrine Harris

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Sandra Castro

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Managing people and their schedules is on of the most difficult tasks for any business and VR Scheduler makes it an absolute breeze! From automatically updating employees’ schedules to keeping track of pay, we’ve undoubtedly saved countless hours on such time consuming administrative tasks. Customer support was always available and had an answer for any question we could think of.

Dana Kiddy

Love VRS

Reviewed 2018-09-08

VRS has been very helpful and useful for our whole company. Customer support, has been amazing at assisting and is always available when needed.It is very user friendly and will sync with other calendars

Jenny Fouquette

Like This Program

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Overall, I enjoy this program. I can track what I need to and give answers to people when they have questions. I feel this is very user friendly. I've been able to figure out most items on my own, but when I have questions, my support person is extremely helpful. I have even been able to train my counterpart over the phone. It's so nice to track employees, housecleanings, maintenance issues, etc.

Amelie Mason

VR Scheduler has helped us to standardize and simplify daily scheduling activities for our property

Reviewed 2018-01-22

The customer service was great! They put a lot of effort into getting us set up and adapting the software to our needs. One of our favorite tools is the iCal feature. Bookings automatically syndicate to our employees calendars, so they can check their schedules and tasks on their mobile device on the go. The automation saves us a lot of time and is more accurate.

Marianne Brunner

I thought I didn't need this, but now we can't live without it!!

Reviewed 2018-01-30

We are having better communication between office employees and on site employees!! It has stream lined maintenance issues and ensured they don't fall through the cracks.I love knowing when the staff are done cleaning a home and that they have to go through a checklist before indicating it is done. I love the color coding and ability to add notes about groups check-in or out special needs. Being able to communicate with the staff without having to text back and forth.

Michelle Mueller

VRScheduler has been a life saver for myslef and my staff especially through our busy season!

Reviewed 2018-02-10

Scheduling cleaning staff, scheduling maintenance tasks & having a great master calendar at a glance.Was easy to set up and use from the start and one of the rep is extremely helpful and personable. My cleaning and maintenance staff have loved using it and we are all saving valuable time. It was a wonderful tool while I traveled for a week, staff was able to communicate with me and easily alert me of issues.

Helen Diotte

Love this program

Reviewed 2018-10-16

This program has freed up a great deal of my time and makes it much easier for my manager to organize her time. I have to say that Customer support is an amazing resource to have.They simply gets us and never hesitates to answer any questions that arise. It takes hours away from scheduling and juggling many many clients and their different calendars and endless texts, calls and emails.

Mike Adams

Great product and also support

Reviewed 2019-02-06

We're excited to get to using this daily and gaining convenience and efficiencies. The reps made the startup and onboarding entertaining and super easy!Collectively summarizing your tasks and workforce in a easy to use and broad view format. A definite time saver!

Betty Schweikert

Vrscheduler works great for every aspect that I use it for in cleaning vacation rentals.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

I like everything about the software. It seems to manage our tasks really well and keeps everything organized.

Great product

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-16

It has helped my dad double his property rental business from 50 to 100 units. Exciting product that has made running so many properties a breeze

Tina Parrish

Positive experience so far, has helped streamline parts of our booking process

Reviewed 2018-03-01

My husband and I manage our vacation rental on our own but we utilize an outside cleaning company. They recently switched to the VRScheduler system. It has been easy to use, I no longer have to manually send a spreadsheet of upcoming bookings. I am able to easily view all bookings, scheduled cleanings and most importantly reports of any damage in a very timely manner. Love how it integrates easily with our Airbnb and Homeaway. Less work on my end, no longer have to update separate calendars. I really like it so far!

Michelle Bell

it has made scheduling time cut in 1/2 which saves money!

Reviewed 2018-04-03

save time and more efficient operations trackinghow very easy it is to customize to my business needs/goals user friendly/ having the programmer listen to my feedback and build in to the system, it can grow with my company needs