Operto Teams Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.74/10

See full reviews by rating

The people behind the scenes are prompt, courteous and supremely helpful. It has changed the way we do business and I am eternally grateful.
It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.
She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale.
Initial training is very vague and we have to come back a lot with questions.
Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it.
There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

SS

Sheila S.

Owner

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Software designed with user in mind

Transcript

Sheila: My name is Sheila and I am the owner of a cleaning and linen company. This is for hospitality...

JOHN W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Must have software for rental property management

The software is logical and easy to use. The support is second to none I felt fully supported during setup and use.

Pros

It is user-friendly and simple to set up and use. Functionality is essential to my business and made my business much more efficient

Cons

Reporting could do with some enhancement

Dear John Thank you very much for choosing VRScheduler. We are thrilled to read that you find it easy to use and that our support is second to none and that you would recommend us as a must have to other property rental managers. This is really encouraging and motivating for us so thank you so much. It would be great if you could contact me directly with regards to the reporting so that we can better understand what enhancements you would like to see and so I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Jill Mason

JL

Jesse L.

Fantastic Product For Managing Hospitality Staff

VRScheduler helped us get organized and streamline our turnover process for cleaning, laundry, and inventory.

Pros

We love the way this software helps us keep our turnover operations organized. Our staff loves how easy it is to assign and accept jobs, report issues, and stay on top of inventory.

Cons

There was a little bit of a learning curve with the software, but we expect that with anything this robust.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We love the headline "Fantastic product for managing hospitality staff". We are so happy that you feel more organised and that your staff find it easy to use. Job done! If we can be of any assistance in the future then you know where to find us and please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry.

Roger W.

Essential Holiday rental management tool

The team at VRS worked well to help us with the setup initially and it was much appreciated. They were flexible with our online meetings to fit in with our time zone, and understanding of our problems during the setup process.

Pros

Due to our expansion we needed to automate our internal processes and the integration with our booking system, based on Beds.24, was critical to the process and was simply achieved. Staff now have a simple single point of reference for their task.

Cons

We intend to start using the laundry tracking features but on first glance seems like it could be a challenge! Ideally with a link out to our outsourced suppliers software, I hope this can be achieved as it could save us valuable time.

Dear Roger, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler and for the kind words. We are glad to hear the staff now have that single point of reference for their work and hope that your expansion is going as planned. Regarding the laundry tracking, please reach out to our Help Desk, help@vrscheduler.com, if we may assist in setting things up with your laundry supplier. Kind Regards,

MD

Matt D.

Perfectly designed!

Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

Pros

It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

Hi Matt, What a fantastic Review! It is so nice to hear that VRScheduler has been such a good fit for your business. Thank you for finding time to write this review, Elaina

EL

Emilie L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

VRScheduler helped us growing our business

Pros

The range of parameters than can be customed in this software is amazing. It can be really tailor-made to your business. We don't dare to count the amount of time we saved since we started to use VRScheduler. It also helps to reduce human mistakes.

Cons

Not easy to use on a smartphone. Can be hard to learn using by yourself (this is not the most user-friendly but their support team is amazing and it balances this con).

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so glad that you are enjoying it, and it has saved you time and mistakes. This is exactly what VRScheduler is designed for! Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Kind Regards

SG

Shera G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Pros

I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms. It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

JP

Jenny P.

Simply the best!

Customer service is stellar! VR scheduler is always willing to go above and beyond.

Pros

The level of customer support and care is over the top. We have been able to streamline housekeeper payroll and functionality. VR scheduler makes billing easier as well. Real time completion information are key.

Cons

As with anything new it takes time to adjust to it. That is truly the only downfall.

Hi Jenny, We take a lot of pride in our product and our Customer Support Team. We are thrilled that you are pleased with both! Thank you, Elaina

SL

Sean L.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Pros

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Cons

It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

HG

Heidi G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Makes life easier

Pros

What would take me 4+ hours of scheduling only takes me 10 minutes now.

Cons

There could be more customizing for schedules.

Dear Heidi, Wow, it is amazing to read that VRScheduler has helped you to get 3 hours and 50 minutes of your time back which you can spend on focusing on other areas of the business. Making your lives easier is what we are all about! Thanks so much for your feedback which we will look into and wishing you a healthy and successful 2021. Stay safe and warm regards

PP

Paul P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Pros

Ease of use Customer Support Planning Control Issue Reporting

Cons

iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

NP

Naomi P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Overall Great Product!

This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Pros

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Cons

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

201-500 employees

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Pros

THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Cons

MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull. Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

LB

Laura B.

Just what we needed

After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Pros

Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!

Cons

The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

RB

Rebecca B.

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Pros

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Cons

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

MR

Melissa R.

VRScheduler Was A Great Addition For Our Company

Pros

Customer service team was amazing through implementation, training and use of the system. Setup was easy and as we learned the system more we were able to easily adjust what we had previously setup.

Cons

Sometimes when updating task rules I would have to think twice about what I needed to push or not push when updating but the system has plenty of notes and warnings to assist with this

Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. It is wonderful to read that you found the customer service team amazing and that they did an awesome job in training you on the system. We believe that the system is really easy to navigate but we implemented warnings to prevent any errors so good to see that these are proving helpful. If there is anything else that we can do to make your life with VRScheduler even easier then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe, Jill Mason CEO VRScheduler

Corrine H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

Pros

The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Cons

The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

ZH

Zelda H.

Great for scheduling

Pros

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Hi Zelda, We appreciate your great review! There is a bit to learn upon the initial setup of VRScheduler as with most software systems. We do offer customer support via screen share through the entire process and we hope that you found that helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to offer feedback, Elaina

SC

Sandra C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

Pros

LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Cons

The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

DV

Daniel V.

We Highly Recommend It

Pros

I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Cons

I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.

Thank you for your strong recommendation Daniel! It is great to hear you are happy with VRScheduler. Elaina

GK

Gareth K.

Love this software.

I love this program

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! And how easy it makes our lives as owners and our cleaners as well!

Cons

Truly I really have no found any cons about it.

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you found it easy to use. One of our primary goals is to make the lives of property managers and cleaners easier - Mission Accomplished. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best

Asha R.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

My VRScheduler Experience

My overall experience with VRScheduler has been nothing but positive.

Pros

I love the ability to customize the software to your individual use. From notifications to implementing the individual rules. The onboarding steps were exceptional in their ability to walk you through each step of the initial setup. If we had trouble resolving a problem, our contact was amazing. She responded diligently to all questions and concerns, even sending extra videos for us as well as pictures to help clarify any and all confusion I might have had during the process.

Cons

I personally didn't find many cons with this software.

Hi Asha, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our product. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Elaina

BH

Brittany H.

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups. Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up! Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

Pros

The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.

YJ

Yannick J.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great to automatically manage cleaning team for vacation rentals

Pros

Easy to use and hands-off once you have everything setup

Cons

A little difficult to get used to, but customer support is amazing

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad that you find VRScheduler easy to use. We pride ourselves on delivering amazing customer service, and we are happy to hear you agree. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best

JH

Joel H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Superb service, a feel-good product

Pros

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality. With VRscheduler we have a solution that works excellent for our needs. When we asked for a German version the team responded quickly and together we launched the German version within a 2 or 3 weeks. Very cool team.

Cons

After thinking a couple Minutes about a reasonable Con I come to realize that for us there i none.

Dear Joel, Thank you for your very positive review. We are thrilled to hear that our team has addressed your needs, including the German version. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

A Tremendous Asset For our Company

This has been a very positive experience for our organization as a whole. The integration went very smoothly and we can't imagine functioning without it now.

Pros

The high touch customer service was super helpful as we learned how to integrate this software into our daily use.

Cons

We are satisfied with all aspects of the software.