VRScheduler Reviews

Pros

Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy. Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

LS

Lili S.

Daychia S.

LM

Leila M.

Cons

Initial training is very vague and we have to come back a lot with questions.

DM

David M.

SM

Susan M.

There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

SG

Shera G.

4.9

Software designed with user in mind

Transcript

Sheila: My name is Sheila and I am the owner of a cleaning and linen company. This is for hospitality...

Best Bang for your Buck

Overall I love the software, and the customer service , help desk is always very helpful and there for me , pretty much right away... Never have to really wait more than a day to get a reply on questions I may have.

Pros

VR Solved my scheduling team problems immediately provided the organization I needed for each member of my cleaning team to function optimally without me having to physically text and tell them where to be and what to do each time. It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.

Cons

I can't really say I have a least like of anything thus far using this software. I have been very pleased with it. Maybe the only thing I would love to have in addition is an Inventory list for each unit and a way to keep up with the supplies inventory for each unit... alerting the staff and admins when certain supplies are getting low and need to be repurchased.

Dear Daychia Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are so pleased that we have helped to solve your team scheduling problems and that you love our software and customer service. And your comment about an inventory list is a great idea. We will have a think about adding this feature in the future. We are so pleased that Smoobu recommended us to you, and thank you for being a great client and advocate. Warm regards

Makes our business run smoothly

This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

Pros

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled...

Cons

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

VRScheduler

I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Pros

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Cons

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

The leap from Maid Service to Property Managers...

Customer service has been incredibly responsive to our needs and patient with us while with implement and acclimate to a more streamlined and organized workflow.

Pros

VRScheduler has allowed us to combine our maid scheduling and property management software and consolidate into one dynamic and flexible interface. This has helped us grow the vacation rental management side of our maid business and effectively took us to the next level in our business.

Cons

The front end implementation is a little nebulous and takes time, but such is the case with all great things. You get out what you put in, and the learning curve is well worth the reward.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that VRScheduler has helped you grow your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback on our customer service. We are there for you 100% whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues. Kind Regards

Game Changer!

VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Pros

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

Cons

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Recommend but it's a time and financial investment

We like it but it's around $300 / month for us and it's borderline not worth it. We used Tsheets before which worked really nicely with Quickbooks and had very easy and friendly customer service if you needed help.

Pros

- It is a huge time saver to have the cleans synced automatically - Almost no human error and if there is, it's the clients fault and not ours ;) - Scheduling is much easier - Master calendar shows all bookings

Cons

- Due to USD exchange rate, this program is very expensive for us and when I get the bill, it turns me off. It's still worth it as we are at our one year mark and will continue but partially due to the fact we have invested so much time learning it. - Customer support: I would prefer a phone line to call instead of emailing. I have tried calling before but it's an American # and I can't call out

Thank you for taking the time to review the VRScheduler and we are really happy that you find the system time saving and easy to use. Thank you for your feedback and please stay safe

AVRS Review

I am enjoying the program and the support we receive is amazing. Regardless of how many emails I send in a day every single email is answered within an hour.

Pros

The most impactful is the ability to import AirBnB and other links into the schedule, turnovers are automatically entered which helps to reduce any booking errors. Once all your information is loaded (which the VRS team will do during your trial period) the ease of use is very simple and user friendly.

Cons

It would be nice if the calendar could print as it looks in looks like in the scheduling calendar with the different Region colors etc.

Hi there Wanda, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we try to ensure that no one has to wait more than a couple of hours before they receive a reply from us. We have taken your comments on board with regards to the calendar and will look into this further. In the meantime, thanks for being an awesome client, and please do recommend us to your colleagues. Kind regards and stay safe

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

Pros

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

Cons

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Absolutely satisfied!

Scheduling cleaning processes and calendars.

Pros

Stable software with lots of options. Absolutely satisfied.

Cons

Was a bit tricky to set up at the beginning, but their support was very helpful and professional.

Hi Igors, Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and support, glad you found this helpful and professional. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry, and if there is anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind Regards

Fantastic Tool to Take Away Scheduling headache

Pros

Calendar integration. User friendly. Ability to recognize what dates are available or vice versa based on active reservation calendar, for the purpose of scheduling cleaning and maintenance, which streamlined a lot of the process in between.

Cons

It is web based. Don't have an APP yet.

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that VRScheduler has helped you streamline a lot of your processes. That is our goal. VRScheduler has a progressive web app (PWA), an alternative to apps from the app store. We have chosen the PWA technology for its ease of installation, image and video upload speeds, and faster deployment of new features. All the best

Very glad that we found this

Wonderful! Staff extremely patient and helpful.

Pros

I am very glad that we found this. I had initially chosen a more expensive program mainly due to the looks visually. VR scheduler is a little outdated looking in my opinion, however, once I got past that to get to the features it was everything we were looking for. We are a hybrid company, somewhere in between a cleaning company and a vacation rental manager. We needed a lot of features, minus the...

Cons

Some other programs were more modern looking and a little easier to learn initially

Dear Rebecca Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are over the moon that you stuck with us through the training - it really is rewarding to read that we have succeeded in giving you everything that you were looking for and that you found our prices to be really competitive. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry and if there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe

Quality, affordable and easy to use

I need a program that would allow me to not double book, be able to schedule cleaning and maintenance from the same program, bill and do payroll. It checked all those boxes and was affordable for a new company! I give my clients 110% Customer Service as I believe I owe it to them! VRscheduler staff operate the same way which I LOVE! A lot of companies offer the same products but their follow through and CS always tends to fall short, not these ladies!

Pros

I do not like to spend my time behind a computer. I knew what I wanted in a software program and the cost and simplicity was my two main concerns. The program had to be easy to set up, to learn and not be thousands of dollars to just purchase. VRscheduler was all the above. When I do have questions and get stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer my emails in quickly and efficiently. I have never had to be on hold for a long period of time before I could move on which is priceless!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. It actually has done all they said it would & it has yet to have any software issues or updates that others have that can wipe out all your hard work!

Dear Kim, Wow, thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. It makes it all worthwhile to read these kind of comments. We are delighted that you mention our customer care and the training that we offer as it is not only a product that sells but the people behind it. We are passionate about what we do and the customers that we serve and it is good to see that this is evident. We hope that you will recommend VRScheduler to your colleagues in the industry and if we can be of any assistance going forward then please don't hesitate to contact us. Warm regards and stay safe

VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Pros

Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper...

Cons

What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

Hello Dan, Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth. We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler. Jill

Excellent software at a fantastic price

We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

Pros

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

Cons

As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

This software has changed our lives!

This software has changed our lives! I wish we'd have done it sooner. It has saved us so much time and energy in managing our growing inventory of properties. The best part is our handymen, groundskeeper and housekeepers all love the system, too. It has changed the way we communicate as a team and things don't get forgotten about like they had in the past. I would recommend this software to anyone looking to streamline their property management systems. One of the best investments we've made in a long time.

Pros

automated scheduling, ease of use, tracking of billable services, how much our team love using it, how much easier it's made communication with the entire team

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

Dear Jessica, Thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to read how happy you are with VRScheduler and that your colleagues are loving it too. Your recommendation and enthusiasm is really rewarding and makes what we do all the more worthwhile. If we can help any of your other colleagues in the industry or if you need anything more from us then please don't hesitate to get in touch. With thanks, Jill Mason

Value, service and a remarkable product!

We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it. We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Cons

Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service. Very best, Sarah

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Pros

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Cons

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff. Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly. Cheers, VRScheduler

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Pros

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Cons

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss. Thanks again for your amazing review! Jill

Very happy with VRScheduler

We have definitely been saved many times by VRScheduler with cleanings being arranged/set up for last minute bookings as well as property inspections being set up/arranged prior to check ins!

Pros

We love how customizable it is to our business and the integration went easily with Ownerrez. It automatically arranges cleanings/inspections which helped free up A LOT of time. We are able to put specific instructions/requests for each property for the cleaner so nothing gets missed. Customer service is always nice, helpful and respond in a timely manner.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to update the system once a change is made. *We wish there was an SMS messaging system we could send out to our vendors/cleaners regarding last minute changes/notes they need to be aware of.

Dear Toni Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are delighted to have another satisfied customer and love how easy our system was for you to implement and how timesaving and efficient it has proven to be for you. With regards to an SMS messaging system, we have recently added a Slack integration. I will reach out to be sure you know how to implement this piece. In the meantime, please stay safe and if we can assist you with anything VRScheduler related then just give us a shout. Kind regards and stay safe Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Awesome cleaning business management software

This company is super responsive, and knows what it’s like in the field and on the management side of things. I have had nothing but positive experiences with VRS.

Pros

I love how we can link our vacation rental owner schedules directly to our scheduling calendar. I like the ease of making changes on the calendar, and I really like how simple it is to communicate jobs and notes to staff.

Cons

We are in communication with the development team at VRS about a couple of additional features we would like to see. But that’s only because we’ve added residential cleans, on top of our vacation rentals. As for vacation rental cleaning management software, I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Dear Kim, Thank you for your truly amazing 10/10 score. We are delighted that your job is now so much easier since you started to use the VRScheduler and we appreciate your recommendation as well as thoughtful words regarding our truly amazing staff members. If we ever have any questions regarding VRScheduler then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Warm regards and please stay safe Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Outstanding Service & Software

I am a huge fan of this program and the software. The people behind the scenes are prompt, courteous and supremely helpful. It has changed the way we do business and I am eternally grateful.

Pros

I like the innovative features and thoughtfulness that went into the design. It is comprehensive, thorough and covers a wide range of options for any business.

Cons

The learning curve seemed a bit steep initially because the program is so vast. However, with the help of both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some extra one-on-one training, we were able to move past our first few baby steps and grow more comfortable with all the features.

Dear Leila Thank you very much for taking the time to review the VR scheduler and we too are eternally grateful that you are a huge fan. Thank you too for recognising and praising our customer service team they are a fantastic support to our clients and our biggest asset and are there for you 100% of the time to assist in the onboarding and to answer any questions whenever you need help. We are delighted that we are able to bring you the additional functions that you were looking for and we hope that you will recommend the VRScheduler to your colleagues. Warm regards and stay safe

We love this product

Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

Pros

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Cons

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Excellent Program

Overall I love VRScheduler.

Pros

VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Cons

Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it. We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier. We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues. Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

Software designed with user in mind

Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Pros

This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

Cons

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Hi Sheila, Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!! We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after. Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review! Elaina

Truly Amazing!

From customer service to technical support, they would always get 10/10 from me.

Pros

This product is easy to use and is customizable! My job is 100% easier since we have been using VRScheduler. Our entire vacation rental program runs smooth now. If you haven't already signed up do it now! You wont regret it, I promise!

Cons

I can't think of anything that is missing. What is nice about this company, is anytime you have an idea of feedback they are able to make it work. Truly amazing people working for VRS!

Dear Krystal, Thank you for all of your kind words! We think our customers are amazing people as well. Please, continue to recommend VRScheduler to your friends and associates. Kind Regards, The VRScheduler Team